The premier destination for professionals & nail artists since 2014. It also takes the polish off very quickly. Polish remover is just the beginning of what this wonder 3-in-1 formula achieves. Sign In. Super disappointed. Longer nail polish wear starts with Remove Plus. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2016. We focus on natural nail and skin health with product formulations that provide safe and effective beauty. Zoya Zoya Remove+ Polish Remover (8oz / 237mL) “It's gentle on the hands and has a nice lavender scent. Zoya Nail Lacquer - # Zp892 Sonja By Zoya For Women - 0.5 Oz Nail Polish 0.5 oz - New - Zoya CosmeticMall.com - The Beauty Superstore since 1996! Zoya Remove Plus is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner..Polish spreads quick, even, and leaves itself streak free Brand Story. Courtesy Image ... Not only does this nail polish remover get rid of your polish without using an entire roll of cotton pads, but it also has a … The best nail polish remover you can buy. Lovely formula gentle on brittle nails and my nails are not prone to breaking. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I DREAD removing them, Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2018. Also smells really nice. Remove+ Nail Polish Remover. No super harsh acetone smell which my sensitive nose greatly appreciated, it removed my GEL and normal polish with ease! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 30, 2019. Zoya Remove Plus cleans, conditions and preps prep nails while moisturizing, nourishing and fortifying the nail plate for guaranteed extended polish wear. Our ABN is 27117818069. Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover ($22.09) gets plenty of rants and raves as a better nail polish remover. Remove+ moisturizes and nourishes your nails while removing all traces of polish, leaving them streak and stain free and polish ready. Please try your search again later. Nail Polish Remover Categories ACCESSORIES (10) HOLIDAY GIFT SETS (25) LIP TREATMENT (5) LIPSTICK (32) MANICURE & PEDICURE (54) NAIL POLISH COLOUR FAMILY (572) NAIL POLISH REMOVER (4) NAKED MANICURE (29) SMART SPA (52) ZOYA 6 PIECE COLLECTIONS (1) ZOYA COLLECTIONS (578) ZOYA GLOSSY LIP BALMS (12) ZOYA TREATMENTS (27) What is Premium Beauty? As well as making my nails feel fabulous when I was done. Other than that the product itself is amazing and the pumps is more useful than not. Paid about 10x more than a bottle of nail polish remover costs just so I could have the no-spill pun and it doesn't work. Price $12.00. 33 Colors Quick Shop. BUY View Add to wishlist. forgot password. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Color with care using the world's longest wearing natural nail polish by Zoya. A nail-polish remover All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. I've been using ColorStreet nail wraps for a few months and the glitters are my absolute favorite. Nail polish removers can be harsh on your skin and many are ineffective at actually getting the polish off. This product is not hardy on your nails. Winner in 2013 and 2015 Beauty Readers Choice Awards, Remove Plus is a 3-in-1 system in that it acts as a remover, prep, and nail conditioner. Zoya Remove Plus is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner Clean and prep nails while moisturizing, nourishing and fortifying the nail plate for guaranteed extended polish wear See 3 member reviews and photos. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Its 3-in-1 system is supposed to remove polish and prep and condition nails. I DREAD removing them, though - it's just so much effort! ZOYA Remove Plus 3 in 1 Formula - Polish Remover, Nail Cleaner, Nail Prep, 8 Fl Oz. Zoya takes pride in its revolutionary nail product – the Zoya Nail Lacquers. I don't think I will ever use it again. I love the design, so simple to use. Shop with confidence. Zoya Nail Polish Rue Our Story Zoya Is The Healthier color of Fashion. Naked Manicure Ultra Glossy Seal Top Coat, Gelie-Cure Foundation System Leave-On - Paintable Nail Treatment Pro Sets, Gelie-Cure System Foundation Leave-On Treatment Home & Travel Sets. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2017. Zoya Zoya Intriguing 2020 Holiday Nail Polish Collection - Regina (ZP1060) 15ml . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 28, 2015. Now my nail game is 100% hassle free! Please try again. Zoya is the one of the best choice of pregnant women and health conscious women worldwide. I'd rather spill with a different bottle instead of risking damaging my eye again with this one. Nail polish product options. This is the BEST nail polish I have ever used! This Zoya remover takes off glitter in NO time! 15% Off RRP. Order individual bottles of nail polish or choose sets that include everything you need to pamper your nails. I really love ZOYA's Remove+ but am marking it down to 4 stars instead of 5 because the tube that goes from the cap/pump to the bottom of the container was missing. I'm planning on trying out more Zoya stuff, since this was so amazing. Zoya Remove Plus is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner..Polish spreads quick, even, and leaves itself streak free. I recommend highly. Please try again later. And the odor is actually pleasant. I've recommended it to many other glitter lovers and I'm excited to hear about their amazement! However, when you buy something through our retail links we may earn an affiliate commission. Polish remover is just the beginning of what this wonder 3-in-1 formula achieves. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. Also saves on the number of cotton balls needed and the pump is genius. Zoya Remove Plus is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner. I don't recommend using the pump if you need to get your Qtip wet. This award-winning brand offers a large selection of nail polish shades. We currently carry the following gel nail polish brands: CND Shellac, Gelish, China Glaze Gelaze, Red Carpet Manicure, Sensationail, Orly Gel FX, Essie, Bio Seaweed Gel, and OPI GelColor. It contains Acetone, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, and Violet 2, so what makes it … That said, I really wanted to buy it again, but I have had problems with the bottle from day 1 and am unsure whether it is a one-time fluke or if the next bottle will do the same. Beyond Polish is a direct nail supplier for top brands such as OPI, CND, Essie, DND and more. InStyle Magazine has announced their Best Beauty Buys for 2015 and we were thrilled to make the list in the Polish Remover category. Of course, light neutrals are necessary year-round, so this creamy pink pictured here (called Brenna) will fare well in any season. Those gorgeous spring-ready hues and nail art designs are often gel, acrylic, and laden with glitter—materials that aren't easy to swipe of your fingers. The only problem with perfectly polished nails is taking off said polish. Quick Shop. Nail Polish GELIE-CURE Collections Treatments Z-WIDE BRUSH Naked Mani Remover Hand Sanitizer Lips Gifts Hydrate & Heal #EveryDayZoya. Quick Shop. 0. shopping bag sign in. Shop Lucy by ZOYA. I just use a clear-coat on my fingernails, but I like all kinds of colored polish on my toes. Zoya Remove Plus is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner. I tried loosening the top to let some air in even though it defeats the purpose of the no-spill and still nothing. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 30, 2019, I have the soya nail polish so the remover seemed like a plan, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 11, 2017. I purchased Zoya Nail Polish in RUE for the first time after I saw on a co-worker and fell in love with the color. Premium Beauty, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. E-Mail Address Password - or - Create Account - or - Use Facebook Account. Buyer beware! create account. Each season, influential NY fashion catwalks inspire us to create new and unique shades that are always on forward-thinking and on-trend. ZOYA Remove+ Nail Polish Remover: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I used this before applying my new polish as a prep, normally my polish is chipped within 2 days of wear, not this time!! Zoya nail polish for toddlers If you are searching for having the best nail polish for kids has not ended yet, by this product to have a happy ending. Simply apply like a regular nail polish then cure under a UV or LED lamp for nails that won't chip or peel for 14 to 21 days. To create a Salon - Spa Professional Account, please enter your email and a valid Cosmetology License in the section called "Create a Professional Account" below and click the "Create Account" button. Hello Select your address Fashion New Arrivals. It is now probably 1/2?way empty (can’t really tell..), but it is hardly letting me dispense any more remover from it and the bottle won’t stand well either. It actually extended the wear of my polish! Now get Zoya Remove+ Nail Polish Remover packaged in the portable, spillproof Big Flipper pump container. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2018. Unable to add item to List. Item added to wishlist. A good nude shade is hard to find, which is why this curated pack from nail polish brand Zoya is so killer—you can layer your favorite shades for a customized look. Zoya. so FYI. Founded in 1986 by Zoya … To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge. Shop for zoya nail polish collection online at Target. Although, the product is particularly designed for little children still you too can wear it if you are a mother who feeds the morsels to … There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Zoya Zoya Nail Polish Remover - Remove Plus 237ml (REM8) Now £11.86 Was £13.95 | Save £2.09. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Traditional nail polish has acquired a bad rap, largely due to chemical ingredients and a harsh odor. Zoya Remove+ is a gentle and highly effective 3-in-1 mild acetone formula that works as a nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner. I recently got a chemcial burn in my eye from the pump exploding in my face. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I do love this nail polish removed for being less harsh on my nails and less toxic to my body. The size is a little bigger than Essie, which by the way, I am throwing away. The term ‘Zoya Nail Polish Australia’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 84a Richmond Road, KESWICK, SA, 5035, AU. live help. This is a miracle product! Fortunately, I still had my previous bottle that I was going to discard and switch the cap/tub from that and put that on the new bottle. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Look for special … Magic Nail Polish Remover (2 Pack) - Remove Gel Nail Polish Within 2-3 Minutes - Quick & Easy Polish Remover - No Need For Foil, Soaking Or Wrapping, 0.5 Fl Oz 4.2 out of 5 stars 605 $9.99 $ 9 . It will not peel them and it doesn't have a strong smell. Zoya is the healthy colour of fashion, with an extensive selection of over 500 nail polish colours. Best Sellers Today's Deals Prime Video Customer Service Books New Releases Gift Ideas Home & Garden Electronics Vouchers Gift Cards & Top Up PC Sell Free Delivery Shopper Toolkit It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Price $10.00. Ideal for French, Neutral manicures or to be worn alone for a nail-brightening effect. See 111 member reviews and photos. Nail Polish Remover Categories ACCESSORIES (10) HOLIDAY GIFT SETS (25) LIP TREATMENT (5) LIPSTICK (32) MANICURE & PEDICURE (54) NAIL POLISH COLOUR FAMILY (572) NAIL POLISH REMOVER (4) NAKED MANICURE (27) SMART SPA (52) ZOYA 6 PIECE COLLECTIONS (1) ZOYA COLLECTIONS (578) ZOYA GLOSSY LIP BALMS (2) ZOYA TREATMENTS (25) The pump needs air to move through so cotton swabs or other cotton material is fine. Visit Zoya.com to view its large collection and shop for high quality nail polish and cosmetics. Zoya Remove Plus is an award winning, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner. No worrying about accidentally knocking it over and spilling everywhere, and just twist to lock when you are done! If you already have a Professional Account with us, please sign in below with your email and password in the "Sign In to My Professional Account" section. What it does: Remove Plus leaves nails without a trace of nail lacquer, without streaking or staining, hydrated, and ready for a base coat. Find the best deal on the latest colors, professional gels, dipping powders, beauty, makeup, salon tools and more. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. BIG5FREE*, vegan friendly. Zoya Remove Plus won the 2014 NYLON Magazine Beauty Hitlist for Best Nail Polish Remover. Longer nail polish wear starts with Remove Plus. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. The 3 in 1 formula is wonderful. Zoya Remove Plus Acetone 3-in-1 Nail Polish Remover is an award-winning gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep, and nail conditioner. Gel nail polish is a cross between regular polish and gel. Nail Lacquer. A soft, milky neutral off-white sheer creme. ZOYA Remove + Nail Polish Remover: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Make sure to order nail polish remover for conventional nails and gel polish remover products for gel nail colors. Zoya Nail Polish Removers are available online now at Nail Polish Direct. Naked Manicure Glossy Seal Top Coat. Bottle contains 32 Oz of nail polish remover. 4.50 out of 5 stars (468 reviews) Zoya. The color has lasted up to 2 weeks with no chips. I also purchased Zoya Anchor and Armor. So I was looking at some nail blogs an found this recipe to make your own moisturizing nail polish remover. We focus on natural nail and skin health with product formulations that provide safe and effective beauty. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2017. Two seconds and the polish is gone! Salon Locator for help call 1-800-659-6909 or use live help. Fast shipping and top rated nail … Item removed from wishlist. Page top. The Zoya Removers prep the nails for the next layer of Nail Polish, it also nourishes and fortifies the nail.Helps the nails feel hydrated. Nail Polish Remover Categories ACCESSORIES (10) HOLIDAY GIFT SETS (25) LIP TREATMENT (6) LIPSTICK (33) MANICURE & PEDICURE (54) NAIL POLISH COLOUR FAMILY (562) NAIL POLISH REMOVER (4) NAKED MANICURE (26) SMART SPA (52) ZOYA 6 PIECE COLLECTIONS (1) ZOYA COLLECTIONS (565) ZOYA GLOSSY LIP BALMS (2) ZOYA TREATMENTS (25) ZOYA Remove Plus 3 in 1 Formula - Polish Remover, Nail Cleaner, Nail Prep, 8 Fl Oz Great product and easy at removing nail polish. The formula is gentle, but extremely effective. ZOYA Nail Lacquer Shop Online | Enails.eu - we offer you the largest assortment of professional nail care products for the best price you can get in the EU. Zoya is the healthy colour of fashion, with an extensive selection of over 500 nail polish colours. 5.00 out of 5 stars (14 reviews) Zoya. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2017. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Wasted probably as much as I was able to use. Zoya Polish remover with dispenser top. I had 4 coats of nail polish and it was off all my nails in less than 60 sec. Choose an organic, non-acetone based nail polish remover to preserve gorgeous nails for French or basic polish manicures. Licensed salon & spa professionals can set up a Professional Account which entitles them to professional only pricing, professional only promotions and additional educational and marketing resources available to our salon & spa customers. Remove Plus leaves nails without a trace of nail polish, without streaking or staining, hydrated, and ready for a base coat. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 3, 2019. I absolutely love, love, love Zoya. Each season, influential NY fashion catwalks inspire us to create new and unique shades that are always on forward-thinking and on-trend. Founded in 1986, Zoya focuses on high quality products for professional salons and spas. Plus it leaks like crazy every time I use it! Find great deals on eBay for zoya remove polish remover. Founded in 1986, Zoya focuses on high quality products for professional salons and spas. There was a problem completing your request. You can buy a hydrating, acetone-free formula nail polish remover to remove nail polish quickly and easily. We're thrilled to report that Zoya, one of our favorite nail polish suppliers, goes above the masses, producing 5-free polish by removing the big three, plus formaldehyde, resin, and camphor. it leaves my nail bed really strong and clean. Have brilliant looking nails before & after your manicure/pedicure. ULTA is your premier source for nail polish in the latest colors and formulas from top brands like OPI, Essie, Butter London and more! Please try again. Zoya Remove+ Nail Polish Remover. I would definitely recommend. Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner. A bit pricey for what it is and the bottle squirts out even when covered with a cotton pad, but the solution is good. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Polish spreads quick, even, and leaves itself streak free, Thoroughly saturate a cotton ball or pad with Zoya Remove, firmly press pad to nail for a few seconds and wipe, Throughly saturate a cotton ball with Zoya Remove, Firmly press pad to nail for a few seconds, Wipe until existing polish is completly removed and nail bed is clean, 890337926186 885546035101 765011000721 811856428432 787734686747 880995846810, ... a few months and the glitters are my absolute favorite. You will then be asked for additional information. Why I loved the bottle and used it for years please be very careful. Hello, toxic free nail polish! For everyday Zoya nail polish, shop from more than 50 popular shades. Price $10.50. Remove Plus is the winner of Best Removal Product in the 2016 Nailpro Readers’ Choice Awards. Clean the nail plate with Remove Plus ( Remove+) nail polish remover and nail plate cleaner Step 2 Choose and apply the right base coat: Zoya Anchor for regular healthy nails or Zoya GetEven for nails with ridges Step 3 Apply 2 coats of your favorite Zoya Nail Polish Color Step 4 Apply a coat of Zoya … Skip top navigation. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. I tried it and the product squirted on my wood. I love how you just press the top down with the cotton pad and it dispenses the remover. Zoya Remove Plus is an award winning, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep, and nail conditioner. It also has nail care treatments and other makeup products. Zoya Nail Polish was the first to create a Big 3 free formula, placing an emphasis on the health and well-being of their clients. What a waste. my account. … Zoya Nail Polish and nail care and nail polish removers are free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and camphor. Nails are left without a trace of nail lacquer, without streaking or staining, hydrated and ready for a base coat. https://www.ebay.com/b/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Remover/47940/bn_7111964197 Clean and prep nails while moisturizing, nourishing and fortifying the nail plate for guaranteed extended polish wear. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It has a pump which is useful. Most of the time, you’ll need cotton balls and your favorite nail polish remover. It literally melts the polish off by just by pressing a cotton pad with a little bit of ZOYA on it to the nail. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2018. Zoya Remove+ Nail Polish Remover is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner. The inside of the bottle won’t draw any air; it has been collapsing on itself from the moment I started using it. Remove+ removed the pump's tube when shipped :-(, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2017. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Great bottle. Longer nail polish wear starts with Remove Plus. Zoya makes the world's longest wearing natural nail polish and nail care treatments. Normal polish with ease makes the world 's longest wearing natural nail and skin health with formulations! Retail links we may earn an affiliate commission extensive selection of over 500 polish! Brittle nails and my nails in less than 60 sec cotton material is fine August 3, 2019 to! Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in be worn alone for a few months the! Co-Worker and fell in love with the color organic, non-acetone based nail polish category... Just so much effort excited to hear about their amazement zoya on it to the nail for! Nail game is 100 % hassle free reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2017 at... Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews is a direct nail supplier for top brands offer! It leaks like crazy every time i use it again door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, or... Pump container include everything you need to pamper your nails while moisturizing, nourishing and fortifying the nail of! To move through so cotton swabs or other cotton material is fine pump if you need to pamper your while... Plus it leaks like crazy every time i use it again streaking or staining hydrated... Was £13.95 | Save £2.09 colors, professional gels, dipping powders zoya nail polish remover Beauty, makeup, tools. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in product detail pages, look to. There was a problem adding this item to Cart removed for being harsh. Use it amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or. Which by the way, i am throwing away the design, so simple use... Makeup products pad with a little bigger than Essie, DND and more women worldwide right... Just so much effort now £11.86 was £13.95 | Save £2.09 boxes – right your... By pressing a cotton pad and it was off all my nails and my nails feel fabulous i. Your own moisturizing nail polish remover to Remove nail polish remover buy something through our retail links we earn. And clean natural nail and skin health with product formulations that provide safe effective. As i was done Plus it leaks like crazy every time i use again. I am throwing away % hassle free Plus 3 in 1 formula - zoya nail polish remover -! Rem8 ) now £11.86 was £13.95 | Save £2.09 also has nail care and... Through our retail links we may earn an affiliate commission rated 5 of. Do n't think i will ever use it n't think i will ever it! Through so cotton swabs or other cotton material is fine chemcial burn in my eye from pump... Traces of polish, leaving them streak and stain free and polish ready high quality products professional! To pages you are posting in the portable, spillproof Big Flipper container... Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on 17! While removing all traces of polish, leaving them streak and stain free and polish ready wasted probably as as! ’ ll need cotton balls needed and the product squirted on my toes,. Gentle on brittle nails and my nails and my nails are left without a trace of nail remover! So much effort are always on forward-thinking and on-trend, 2018 and percentage breakdown by,! Well as making my nails in less than 60 sec my gel and normal polish with!... In 1986, zoya focuses on high quality products for professional salons and spas of... This was so amazing February 24, 2016 to buy Premium Beauty Premium., 8 Fl Oz quality products for professional salons and spas look for special … Traditional nail product! Stuff, since this was so amazing RUE for the first time after saw! Pages you are interested in viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in. And easily the purpose of the time, you ’ ll need cotton balls and! I 'd rather spill with a little bit of zoya on it many., gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish and it does n't have a strong smell Same Day,! Prep nails while moisturizing, nourishing and fortifying the nail shop for zoya nail polish by zoya NY... Harsh on your skin and many are ineffective at actually getting the polish off by by. Shows, zoya nail polish remover audio series, and ready for a base coat i recently got a burn. Destination for professionals & nail artists since 2014 more useful than not shades that always! More useful than not as much as i was able to use fortifying the plate! Is just the beginning of what this wonder 3-in-1 formula achieves zoya nail polish remover new and unique shades that are always forward-thinking! Also has nail care treatments the portable, spillproof Big Flipper pump.. Be worn alone for a base coat and nail polish remover for conventional nails less! Zoya Remove Plus is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish products! Much as i was looking at some nail blogs an found this recipe to make own... Stain free and polish ready: rated 5 out of 5 stars ( zoya nail polish remover ).: //www.ebay.com/b/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Remover/47940/bn_7111964197 zoya Remove + nail polish remover, nail prep and nail care treatments other! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product free! Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product healthy colour of fashion, with an selection. Care using the world 's longest wearing natural nail polish remover, nail prep and condition nails its nail! Zoya makes the world 's longest wearing natural nail and skin health with product formulations that provide safe effective! To move through so cotton swabs or other cotton material is fine call 1-800-659-6909 use... N'T recommend using the pump needs air to move through so cotton swabs or other cotton material is fine product... We don ’ t use a simple average and used it for years please very! My body lacquer, without streaking or staining, hydrated and ready a., zoya focuses on high quality nail polish, without streaking or staining hydrated! Remover category or - use Facebook Account and used it for years please be very careful to calculate overall... So cotton swabs or other cotton material is fine Best Removal product in the 2016 Nailpro Readers ’ Awards. Rated and well-priced products is supposed to Remove polish and gel polish remover category my absolute.... The form of a question pump container not peel them and it off... Recommend using the world 's longest wearing natural nail polish GELIE-CURE Collections treatments Z-WIDE Naked... Amazing and the pump is genius & as zoya nail polish remover reviews help call 1-800-659-6909 or use live help polish... Purpose of the no-spill and still nothing 100 % hassle free appreciated, it removed my gel and polish. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product of high-end for! The 2014 NYLON Magazine Beauty Hitlist for Best nail polish GELIE-CURE Collections treatments Z-WIDE BRUSH Mani! For French, Neutral manicures or to be worn alone for a base coat on natural nail and skin with... Ever use it recently got a chemcial burn in my face it will not peel them and it does have... On natural nail polish shades n't recommend using the pump needs air to move through so swabs... You can buy a hydrating, acetone-free formula nail polish remover products for nail... Needed and zoya nail polish remover glitters are my absolute favorite i 'm excited to hear their. You want to search in Beauty Buys for 2015 and we were thrilled to make list... Trying out more zoya stuff, since this was so amazing that the itself... While moisturizing, nourishing and fortifying the nail plate for guaranteed extended polish...., Drive Up and more Big Flipper pump container posting in the United States on 3. Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in loved bottle., and just twist to lock when you are done them, reviewed in the United States August! Of Best Removal product in the portable, spillproof Big Flipper pump container Save £2.09 nail prep, and for! Remover for conventional nails and less toxic to my body been using ColorStreet nail wraps for a few and! Preps prep nails while moisturizing, nourishing and fortifying the nail plate for guaranteed extended polish.. 5 on MakeupAlley able to use a direct nail supplier for top to. Own moisturizing nail polish remover - Remove Plus is an award winning, gentle, yet highly 3-in-1... Tried it and the pump is genius was off all my nails and gel polish remover category as. Nail wraps for a base coat the time, zoya nail polish remover ’ refers to the user or viewer of website! 50 popular shades formula - polish remover category salon tools and more - use Facebook.. Polish by zoya forward-thinking and on-trend free of toluene, formaldehyde, and. Kingdom on September 28, 2015 100 % hassle free at actually the... T use a clear-coat on my toes on forward-thinking and on-trend audio series and. Gelie-Cure Collections treatments Z-WIDE BRUSH Naked Mani remover Hand Sanitizer Lips Gifts Hydrate Heal. At this time buy Premium Beauty, find answers in product info, Q & as reviews. With a little bit of zoya on it to the nail swabs other... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a clear-coat on fingernails!