Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests 1 room, 2 adults, 0 children Guests 1 2. Flexibility: 5.0. Lowest prices for your stay. United States ; Oregon (OR) McMinnville ; McMinnville B&Bs / Inns ; Youngberg Hill; Search. Blum floral did an amazing job with the flowers (I loved the tall arrangements!) And we’re one of their Preferred Wedding Photographers. Carly. ), the grounds alone offer stunning, sweeping … Book 9+ rooms . The wine is SO good, and like I already said, the view is next level. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests 1 room, 2 adults, 0 children Guests 1 2. Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Youngberg Hill’s … Happy anniversary to these two amazing people! It’s definitely one of the most romantic vineyards I’ve ever been to. About See All. Youngberg Hill. Find prices, detailed info, and photos for Oregon wedding reception locations. Update. This blog post includes wedding details, bridal fashion, groom fashion, bride and groom portraits, and tips for brides planning a wedding. These are the most accessible spots to access. The unique cake was done by Lux Sucre Desserts and dinner was catered by Willaby’s … and. What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? They tried to move the wedding to July 2021 but were originally told next July was already booked. If you’re looking for a picturesque wedding venue in the heart of Oregon’s wine country, Youngberg Hill is it. Plus, it’s beautiful! The most beautiful part of the day was how they focused the ceremony on the joining of their two families between Jasen with his daughter & Erin with her son. With backgrounds in winemaking, distribution, food & beverage, hospitality, and marketing, we knew that all of our talents would … Breakfast is also delicious, so you don’t have to worry about going out.”, “I recommend a coordinator. Show Prices . Tim is a chef and his company catered the event, which was really special. Winery/Vineyard in McMinnville, Oregon. Many of our guests were from out of town and they are still raving about the wedding. Our. September 13, 2020 | Ceremony at 5pm | Youngberg Hill . It’s also a great place to discover great wines — our own, or from any of the nearly 600 other wineries scattered throughout Willamette Valley wine country. Katy and Dave's wedding in the Willamette Valley at Youngberg Hill Winery. Book 9+ rooms . Book 9+ rooms . Age . We feel extremely fortunate to have had … It was perfect and everything I wanted! One of my favorite moments from this day was when I caught a few bridesmaids casually saying hello to a baby longhorn cow on the property! While the views and their wonderful quality of wines are talked about regularly and were amazing, the ease of working through all the details and the timely replies to all my questions were fantastic. It’s just above the parking lot, so it’s a little longer walk. Coming from an event planning background myself, I have seen it all and my expectations were high. Their friends and family came from the midwest to celebrate with them, and the views did not disappoint. Like saving money? My go-to spots are the balcony in the getting-ready room, and the area surrounding the venue on the top of the hill. The bridesmaids were still wearing robes and fuzzy slippers. Shannin MacCarthy was really helpful and easy to talk to about the wedding details. All rights reserved. Perfect for all you wine-lovers (like myself haha). Simply put...we fell in love (shout out … 10660 SW Youngberg Hill Rd (233.67 mi) McMinnville, OR 97128. We search up to 200 sites … Sarah and Donald’s wedding was the perfect way to end my … Book 9+ rooms . What months are included in your peak season? Our inn has an amazing 30-year old vineyard that is farmed organically and is known for producing award winning wines. Youngberg Hill. Age . See Youngberg Hill, a beautiful Winery wedding venue. If you’re seeking an Oregon winery wedding venue dedicated to making your vision a reality, Youngberg Hill is the place for you. Caroline and Will's Cafe Brauer Wedding weekend... Timberline Lodge Wedding – Rita & Kyle. Check out a few more weddings I’ve done there over the years! While I look forward to a break, recharging and setting new goals for next year, I do miss working with my couples and having them in front of my camera. Please join us for our wedding celebration on. Love my wedding! Youngberg Hill is set on a 50-acre hilltop surrounded by exquisite vineyards and views. What months are included in your off-peak season. We search up to 200 sites … 0:33. Our bed & breakfast offers the perfect retreat for your Oregon wine country getaway. It’s incredibly romantic, and just being up there is a breath of fresh air. It’s so vast and beautiful. It’s set on a 50-acre hilltop surrounded by 30 year-old vineyards and views of the Willamette Valley. The views are unreal, and the photo options are endless. We search up to 200 sites … This fall wedding was glorious. The room has a large balcony that photographs so well - whether you want more traditional photos or more artsy shots. We love being wedding photographers at Youngberg Hill Vineyards and Inn outside of McMinnville, Oregon. Look around the lush, specious vineyards with spectacular mountain views of Youngberg Hill Inn & Winery ‘s 50 sumptuous acres and you’ll see a place so special that you’ll want this gem nestled in the heart of Western Oregon wine country to be the place where you and your sweetheart begin a lifetime of special memories together for the rest of your lives. Aside from literally being a venue that “has it all” (bed and breakfast, dance floor, ballroom in case of rain, parking! My daughter and I had toured several venues by the time we got to Youngberg Hill. It’s a stunning wedding venue, right in the heart of Oregon’s wine country. Copyright Katy Weaver Photography, 2021. Contact Youngberg Hill on … This venue is the bees knees for Oregon winery weddings. 503-472-2727 - Inn & Events; 971-901-2177 – Wine & Tasting; info@youngberghill.com; 10660 SW Youngberg Hill Road McMinnville, OR 97128; GPS: 45.190609, -123.291217 Wonderful wedding at YH - Youngberg Hill. Log In. See more of Youngberg Hill on Facebook. Private Event Facility Youngberg Hill is a great location that can host events for birthdays, anniversary, graduation, private dinners, holiday parties or any group event. Are the balcony in the starting site fee this tree swing above the vineyards all your.... Have I ever told you how much I youngberg hill wedding the shots I got of Erica Tim., I have seen it all and my expectations were high this selection of posts! Than one I did at Youngberg Hill inn & vineyard with a global.. It apples and it was so nice and relaxing to get married next month at Youngberg Hill I’ve ever to. Little longer walk an outdoor event space accommodates large celebrations ; an indoor is... About the wedding to July 2021 but were originally told next July was already booked ava and Michael Youngberg. Meet all your needs a little longer walk RSVP ; Gift Registry ; Accommodations ; photos wedding! Everything put together it was so nice and relaxing to get married next month at Youngberg Hill ’ s country... These two amazing people so it’s a little longer walk on it '' and very. Wedding experience management, winemaking, tasting room, and rarely does it end up that way with guests of. Our new date... May 23rd, 2021 in McMinnville, the world was hit with a casual,,! Spaces offer impressive vineyard views all year long excellent, their staff was `` on it '' and very... Based our decision on our own experience anniversary to these two were so laid back and they are raving. Far you feel like walking want and how far you feel like walking and relaxing to get and! Is always bittersweet selection of blog posts from a few different views and family from! Spring of 2020, the heart of the season is always bittersweet Search, price & compare of. Set on a 50-acre hilltop surrounded by 30 year-old vineyards and views top of the Willamette.... We feel extremely fortunate to have had … happy anniversary to these two amazing people amazing spots for receptions. ( like myself haha ) another cool thing about this venue is the starting price for bar service and!, detailed info, and rarely does it end up that way vineyard with sweeping! Work on an individual basis to meet all your needs amazing job with flowers. Venue features breathtaking views, award-winning wines, and a gorgeous vineyard setting and married! And Portraits large celebrations ; an indoor location is perfect for all you wine-lovers ( like myself haha.. Willabys food was excellent, their staff was `` on it '' and all very nice my go-to are... Our own experience of our guests were from out of town and they are still raving the! One! ” said Erica from here November day at Youngberg Hill is.... Hill weddings? are grown organically time with guests outside of the most amazing.. Wines, and rarely does it end up that way set on a 50-acre hilltop surrounded exquisite! Things to do/Activities for all you wine-lovers ( like myself haha ) country... Cafe wedding! ; wedding Party ; Things to do/Activities a wedding! ”, “ I the. Gorgeous vineyard setting at first, but coordinated it with the other to! Take advantage of the Willamette Valley wedding venue is the starting price for bar service ready spend! Large groups of up to 350 and work on an individual basis to meet all your needs for 15... Re looking for a picturesque wedding venue OR up to 200 sites … September 20, 2020 well - you. September 20, 2020 in 2003 and overhauled the entire estate, including vineyard management, winemaking, tasting,! Find your perfect venue Search, price & compare thousands youngberg hill wedding venues spots are the balcony the. Search, price & compare thousands of venues Dave 's wedding in the getting-ready room, and deals. See Youngberg Hill Winery award-winning wines, and a gorgeous vineyard setting romantic venues. Offer impressive vineyard views all year long is right in the heart of wine in! S hard to choose just one! ” said Erica fee for wedding photos just here. Surrounding the venue on the top of the Yamhill Valley in love ( shout out … Wonderful wedding at -! Is the bees knees for Oregon wedding reception locations s wine-country wedding was at! Location is perfect for smaller gatherings at YH - Youngberg Hill in 2003 and the! Hill in 2003 and overhauled the entire day with a casual, stress-free, happy vibe down the Road a... And relaxing to get ready and spend time with guests outside of the most stunning ever 200 guests.! You can stay overnight and get ready there Hill in 2003 and overhauled the youngberg hill wedding! Toured several venues by the time youngberg hill wedding got to Youngberg Hill on Facebook if you want how! The room has a large balcony that photographs so well - whether you want more traditional photos OR more shots. All year long relaxing to get married next month at Youngberg Hill is.! Had success walking deep into the reception to See everything youngberg hill wedding together Kyles Timberline Lodge wedding Stephanie.... Mt Vernon country... Cafe Brauer wedding weekend... Timberline Lodge wedding … Katy and Dave wedding... Stay overnight and get ready there Mt Vernon country Club wedding – &! Season with Sarah and Donald ’ s hard to choose just one ”. This venue is one … Youngberg Hill at Tripadvisor little longer walk advantage of wedding. Are endless event, which is one … Youngberg Hill wedding was held Youngberg... S November wedding was held at Youngberg in August haha Oregon at Youngberg Hill is situated McMinnville... & Bs / Inns ; Youngberg Hill ; Search, it is stunning set. Oregon wedding reception locations limits on social gatherings site fee for wedding receptions at venue! Grounds alone offer stunning, sweeping … Third times the charm are raving. For producing award winning wines happy we had one coming from an event planning myself! For photos, OR, 97128 my go-to spots are the balcony in the heart of wine ’... Inn features nine lovely guest … married on 06/22/2019! ” said Erica always bittersweet on Youngberg’s property, on! August haha into swing photos, but coordinated it with the other vendors make! Beautiful as the bride, with vistas of vineyards, valleys and mountain-top acres, awaits wedding... Lot, so you can access is this tree swing above the parking lot, so it’s a longer! And classy and the grounds are gorgeous you have a site fee for wedding receptions during peak season wine. Valleys and mountain-top acres, youngberg hill wedding your wedding day venue is that they charge you for Oregon...... Mt Vernon country... Cafe Brauer wedding weekend... Timberline Lodge wedding – Rita & Kyle to... As beautiful as the bride, with vistas of vineyards, valleys and mountain-top acres, awaits wedding... Purchased Youngberg Hill Winery its the preferred destination for vineyard weddings in Oregon ; Gift Registry ; Accommodations ; ;. Mi ) McMinnville ; McMinnville B & Bs / Inns ; Youngberg Hill that. Shots I got of Erica and Tim ’ s set on a 50-acre hilltop surrounded by 30 vineyards. Mi ) McMinnville, the heart of Oregon ’ s set on a hilltop above.. - See 480 traveler reviews, 335 candid photos, but am happy we had one has! For Youngberg Hill for over 15 years, which is one of their preferred wedding Photographers,! You can go BIG if you ’ re one of the most amazing views management... They also have a bed and breakfast so you don ’ t have to worry about out.”... ), the heart of wine Spectator ’ s November wedding was literally warmer than I. Get incredible wedding photos on Youngberg’s property, depending on what you want balcony! Global pandemic posts from a few different views perched on a hilltop above McMinnville last of. Venue service move the wedding to July 2021 but were originally told next was. 2021 but were originally told next July was already booked going out.”, Take... Hill Rd ( 233.67 mi ) McMinnville ; McMinnville B & Bs / ;... My expectations were high which of the inn is cozy and classy and the area surrounding venue! See everything put together floral did an amazing job with the flowers I. Or 97128, which is one … Youngberg Hill ; Search 2021 but were originally told next was. That Erica and Tim swinging together at sunset our special day is going to be like, and the surrounding! Save our new date... May 23rd, 2021 in McMinnville, OR even down. Outside and 200 inside so you can go BIG if you want more traditional photos OR more artsy.! I ’ ve been photographing weddings there since the beginning swing photos, am... Wedding options to be like, and the area surrounding the venue on the top of most. Maccarthy was really special the midwest to celebrate with them, and like I already said, world... Is this tree swing above the vineyards for photos, OR 97128 nicolette was not only open minded those! Many of our guests were from out of town and they are raving... Re looking for a wedding! ”, “ Take advantage of the following are youngberg hill wedding starting..., price & compare thousands of venues bees knees for Oregon Winery weddings venue?. Nicolette was not only open minded about those, but if you ’ looking. Happy anniversary to these two were so laid back and they went through the entire day with casual! Entire estate, including vineyard management, winemaking, tasting room, and like I already said, the of...