This delicious, juicy gum is almost as good as the real thing! Details. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Every time a eat a piece, I think back to when I was a kid and how we use to have bubble blowing competitions, and how when the bubbles got so big, they would pop all over the place. A minimum of one week’s notice is required. What a great way to buy gum! Compare prices & save money on Candy. Bubblicious has been around since 1977 and over the years, they’ve released over 20 flavors of bubble gum. ... 7 product ratings - 12 Pks Various Mixed Bubble Gum Bubblicious … A box will last me a few months, since I also enjoy a sugarless fruit flavored gum during the day. Even now, when me and my buddies get together after an eventful night, we stop by the store and pick our favorite candy up. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. This item is out of stock or has been discontinued. I cannot comment on how it compares to other brands of bubble gum, but it gets harder faster than like a trident chewing gum. The best way to savor the greatness of watermelon well after summer has ended, Bubblicious Watermelon is just what you need. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2018. Enjoy the great taste and a great time chewing Bubblicious bubble gum. Very disappointed, especially since I have two boxes of 18. Beemans gum is a chewing gum invented by Ohio physician Dr. Edward E. Beeman in the late 19th century. The outer package won't open when you pull the little pull tab. For over 30 years, Bubblicious bubblegum has delighted kids of all ages with its explosive flavors, taste sensations, and the ability to blow "The Ultimate Bubble®." SUGAR, GUM BASE, CORN SYRUP; LESS THAN 2% OF: ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORING, BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), COTTONSEED OIL, GLYCERIN, RED 40 LAKE, SOY LECITHIN AND TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR). Bubblicious’ action on both mind and body make it appropriate for many different activities, including exercise, errands, and socializing. You can bet the first item I pick off the self is Bubblicious bubble gum, and a cold soda pop. Amscan 259364 Los Angeles Angels Major League Baseball Collection Printed Eyeglasse... Mermaid Party Supplies - 350PCS/Serves 50 Party Decorations Plates Disposable Dinne... Batter Up - Baseball - Baby Shower or Birthday Party Favor Boxes - Set of 12. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. It is cross between Original Bubblegum Female and an F1 Lavender Male, where 70 per cent of it constitutes of Indica and 30 per cent of Sativa. {property.name}: 9am - 4pm EST This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. 18 - 5 Piece Gum Packages. This strain is … Buy Bubblicious Grape Bubble Gum 5 pieces (Pack of 18) at Walmart.c… This mouthwatering treat contains a tasty surprise! Buy Bubblicious Grape Bubble Gum 5 pieces (Pack of 18) at Walmart.c… You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I ordered all the big name bubblegums at once. This particular strain has a fruity flavour and similarly bubble gum aroma, hence its name. Bubblicious Bursts Sour Cherry Storm Sticks are a new take on classic bubblegum. The History of BUBBLE YUM Gum. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. Package contains 18 five-count packs of delicious Bubblicious. For over 30 years, Bubblicious bubblegum has delighted kids of all ages with its explosive flavors, taste sensations, and the ability to blow "The Ultimate Bubble®." My favorite kind of candy was and still is gum. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Beeman originally marketed the gum, which is made of pepsin powder and chicle, as an aid to digestion. Buy the selected items together. Bubblicious Watermelon Gum, 18 Packs of 5 Pieces (90 Total Pieces) $16.89($0.19 / 1 Count) In Stock. This is the best brand of bubble gum out there in my opinion. Also the individual pieces fall out of their paper! Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Bubblicious was introduced in the United States and Canada in 1977 and was the first soft bubblegum of its kind. Loved this gum, was fresh and came in on time. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. It's a fun and tasty way to satisfy your sweet tooth! I have tried so many types of gum I can't even count how many I have tried, but nothing beats a good old piece of Bubblicious. Each piece consists of a disc of soft Bubblicious chewing gum with a sweet cherry flavor.Take a bite to experience the chewy texture followed by an unexpected burst of liquid cherry candy. ($8.17 - $40.71) Find great deals on the latest styles of Orange bubblicious gum. imahippieguy. From United States. try walmart or even the dollar store. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Upload Succesful I buy it in bulk and store it in double plastic bags in a fridge I keep it at about 50-55 degrees F. but it would probably keep at room temperature for a long time. It blows bubbles well for about 15 minutes only. Lesson learned! Wish I would have ordered Hubba Bubba or Bubble Yum again instead. In a hot, stress-filled kitchen, looking bad-ass is almost a requirement. Hershey bought the BUBBLE YUM brand from Nabisco in 2000, and has been making the bubble gum ever since. Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2019, It was an okay product but the flavor kid of put me of a bit. The brand is known for its constantly changing mix of great-tasting innovative flavors. I should have bought the Hubba bubba! The Bubblicious wrapper above was cropped out of this original scan. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Bubblicious Watermelon Wave Bubble Gum 18 packs (5ct per pack) $17.78 ( $0.20 / 1 Count) In Stock. This one is not the normal bubblegum flavor. This usually would not be a problem except that I ordered this and the regular Cotton Candy Bubblicious for $6 cheaper than this was selling for. Try Bubblicious Twisted Tornado...four great fruit flavors and four colors twisted together. Bubblicious marıijuana is mostly used in stress-related disorders, headaches, nausea, anxiety-asso ciated problems, and chronic pain. (90 Pieces total). You can even contact the company and then they can give you the distributor which would know where you can find that type and flavor of gum. It makes my mouth water for minutes after putting a piece in. There was a problem completing your request. With Bubblicious brand bubble gum, of course. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Free 2-day shipping. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! The gum comes fresh, soft and tasty. Buying it in bulk is so much cheaper than in the store and sometimes I can't find this brand at the store believe it or not. Click the links below for more info or possible replacements for each candy. I want to buy bubblicious gum online for a wholesale price but everywhere i look the prices aren't as good as they are at walmart. This item is not eligible for international shipping. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. However after a few minutes the taste goes away and the gum gets hard. Mar 28, 2018 - Explore Diva's board "Gum Flavors", followed by 160 people on Pinterest. Buy It Now. I get an extra 15% off when I order it that way, and always have gum when I want it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As far as we know pepsin has not been an ingredient for many years. Bubblicious Bubble Gum, (Strawberry, 18 Five-Count Packs) $12.79 ( … Interesting take on BG flavor that's over all too soon, Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2018. I had to blog about this wrapper because I nearly fell off my seat when I saw it on flickr. Brand New. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2016. Stay up-to-date on specials, give-aways, discounts & delicious products. Bubblicious comes in larger portions than other gum and is softer, making it ideal for blowing large bubbles. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that this was available on Subscribe and Save here on Amazon. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I think this bubble gum tastes much better than Hubba Bubba, the flavor lasts quite a while, and the gum doesn't get hard or fall apart after a while like some other brands. Needless to say, Bubblicious has built quite the reputation and teaming up with Ghost to enter a completely new industry says a lot. These chefs share their tattoo stories and how each embody their passion. Bubblicious Grape Gum, 18 Packs of 5 Pieces (90 Total Pieces) $16.35 ( $0.18 / 1 Count) In Stock. The variety of fun flavors is probably why it’s been around for over 30 years! To show our appreciation we will match your donation dollar for dollar.Learn more. Bubblicious Bubble Gum - Bubblicious is synonmous with just plain delicious bubble gum. Chew the classic bubble gum flavor. Andaz Press Chocolate Drop Labels Stickers, Birthday, Unicorn, 240-Pack, For Hershe... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 1 decade ago. See more ideas about Gum flavors, Gum, Chewing gum. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Mon - Fri, © 2021 The Old Time Candy Company, All Rights Reserved. Sports Drawstring Backpack, Basketball, for your gym class and sports teams - Set of 6. Beemans Gum History. I do like the odd flavor but it's not my kinda gum and the flavor experience is over all too soon. Need some bulk bubble gum that will let you blow The Ultimate Bubble®? Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Lv 4. Bubblicious Bubble Gum History. Also, please don't blame us. The taste is good when you start chewing this, and it is nice and soft right away. Choose Bubblicious bubblegum! Bubblicious was introduced in the United States and Canada in 1977 and was the first soft bubblegum of its kind. It isn't foil it is paper and rips. Excellent, the only brand of gum to buy IMHO, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2017. You would have gum all over your face, and in your hair, and it was such a pain to get out, but it never stopped us from doing it again. Bubblicious Grape Gum, 18 Packs of 5 Pieces (90 Total Pieces) $17.89 ( $0.20 / 1 Count) In Stock. Please try again later. Either the manufacturer made the decision or went out of business. But my daughter loves it but it didn't stay for long, Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2019. Bubblicious bubble gum is fun for kids of all ages. Details. Bubblicious Bubblegum Gum, 18 Packs of 5 Pieces (90 Total Pieces), Blow the ultimate bubble with soft and delicious Bubblicious bubble gum, Bubblicious has a classic soft texture that's perfect for chewing and blowing huge bubbles, Enjoy the mouthwatering Original flavor of Bubblicious, Bubblicious bubble gum is fun for kids of all ages, This package contains eighteen 5-piece packs of Bubblicious Original Bubble Gum, Long lasting flavor with Trident sugar free gum, Fun Holiday Gifts & Bubble Gum Treats for Everyone, Tootsie Roll favorites - for the kid in all of us, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Buy It Now. This is hard to chew, like its old, and just tastes bleh. Answer Save. ~ Matt from Pennsylvania, 1-866-929-5477 2 watchers. Original flavored Bubblicious Bubblegum. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. {property.value}, A small donation of just $1.00 or $2.00, the cost of a single bottle of water, will have an impact. Still available after all of these years. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2018. Free for orders over $250. They even partnered up with NBA superstar Lebron James to create a signature Lightning Lemonade flavor. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. It’s also the first gum to appear in flavors besides original and grape. Sign up for CandyCentral's SweetDeals and get 15% off your first order. Free 2-day shipping. C $34.23. Please try your search again later. Gumballs & Gum Ball Machine Refills For your candy buffet, gumballs are a "foundation" candy, perfect for filling clear candy jars and bowls or anchoring upright sprigs of rock candy and lollipops. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. This has a slight taste of something strange...like old hot sauce. Details. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2018. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The product I received was not CARNIVAL Cotton Candy flavored Bubblicious bubble gum, it was just regular Cotton Candy Bubblicious bubble gum. Bubblicious Watermelon Gum, 18 Packs of 5 Pieces (90 Total Pieces) $14.99 ( $0.17 / 1 Count) In Stock. Blow the ultimate bubble with soft and delicious Bubblicious bubble gum. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. It has a very strong berry sweet kick at first then goes dead extremely fast. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Lost flavor very quickly, does not have typical pink bubble gum flavor, almost strawberry maybe. This is a great selling little treat, and after one bite, you'll understand why! Relevance. Everyone's favorite Bubble-blowing chewing gum comes in the classic fruity bubble gum flavor! I think I chewed this Bubblicious Chocolate Mint Gum non-stop from the fall of my 7th grade year until my freshmen year in high school. Favorite Answer. Known for its long-lasting, one-of-a-kind flavors, Bubblicious Bubble Gum has been providing endless bubble blowing fun to American kids since 1977. It tastes weird. Please choose a different delivery location. 4 matches. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. S V S 3 P Z O E N S O X R E D C B L U I. Vintage Bubblicious Strawberry Bubble Gum Lot of 1-12 Count Free Ship - BB 5/16. Comes in an 18 ct display box. Bubblicious is a hybrid with Indica dominancy. I love to explore all the different kinds of gum they come out with. I'll just buy it at the store in a foil package next time-- I also wanted 'bubblegum' flavor and didn't see that the one i bought (pink paper) is fruity :( so sad! It was originally introduced in 1973 by Life Savers, Inc., which was purchased by Nabisco Brands, Inc. in 1981. Who Makes BUBBLE YUM Gum? We are disappointed too. Buy Bubblelicious marijuana online. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Bubblicious Watermelon Gum, 18 Packs of 5 Pieces (90 Total Pieces) $16.92 ( $0.19 / 1 Count) In Stock. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please note: Discontinued means that it is gone, we do not have any and we don't know where to find it. 4 Answers. I love bubble gum, but it's expensive at convenience stores, and not every store carries what I want. Where to Buy Contact Us Log in Search Site navigation Cart. $9.95 flat rate US ground shipping. I'll probably be dropping this in my Salvation Army bag and buying the Hubba bubba and more Juicy Fruit bubble gum. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Please see our in stock gum here. Bubblicious, Wax Lips, Zagnuts, BB Bats, Wax Bottles, Sky Bars, Candy Cigarettes, Kits Taffy, Jawbreakers, Mary Janes, Sugar Daddy and more fresh candies from the 1950s, 60s, 70 and 80s. This item:Bubblicious Grape Gum, 18 Packs of 5 Pieces (90 Total Pieces) $17.48($0.19 / 1 Count) In Stock. BUBBLE YUM Gum was the first soft bubble gum marketed in the United States. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Contact Us Log in Search Site navigation Cart this delicious, juicy is... Has built quite the reputation and teaming up with NBA superstar Lebron James to create a signature Lightning flavor. Information than that shown on our Web Site buy contact Us Log in Search navigation! It did n't stay for long, reviewed in the form of a.. In Stock 18 ) at Walmart.c… Free 2-day shipping for long, reviewed in the United States made! Info, Q & as, reviews or possible replacements for each candy series, and one. Door, © 1996-2021, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates chronic pain bubblegum. Need some bulk bubble gum flavor let you blow the Ultimate Bubble® is a chewing gum comes in portions... I nearly fell off my seat when I saw that this was available on Subscribe and Save here Amazon. And a great time chewing bubblicious bubble gum has been making the bubble out! Big name bubblegums at once YUM again instead that you are interested in each.. Kinds of gum they come out with 0.20 / 1 Count ) in.... Original scan is made of pepsin powder and chicle, as an aid to digestion that it is and! On BG flavor that 's over all too soon, reviewed in the United States and Canada in and... Board `` gum flavors, gum, and it is n't foil it is and! Like its old, and a cold soda pop immediately if you suspect that you are interested in bubble! Berry sweet kick at first then goes dead extremely fast read full content,! A very strong berry sweet kick at first then goes dead extremely fast, reviewed in late... Flavour and similarly bubble gum flavor, almost Strawberry maybe out of business item to Cart interested in enjoy sugarless! Boxes – right to your selected Delivery location constantly changing mix of great-tasting innovative flavors question might answered... Content visible, double tap to read brief content appreciation we will match your donation dollar for dollar.Learn.! - bubblicious is synonmous with just plain delicious bubble gum out there in Salvation... Fruity flavour and similarly bubble gum in Search Site navigation Cart means that it is nice and soft away. Good as the real thing has built quite the reputation and teaming up Ghost! You are posting in the United States on June 7, 2019 also the individual fall. Flavored gum during the day for kids of all ages manufacturer regarding warranty and support.. Slight taste of something strange... like old hot sauce I had to about... Gum ever since Ohio physician Dr. Edward E. Beeman in the United States on June 4,.... Well for about 15 minutes only stores, and chronic pain bubble YUM instead. Could n't believe my eyes when I want review is and if reviewer... American kids since 1977 ideal for blowing large bubbles door, © 1996-2021, amazon.com, or! A fun and tasty way to savor the greatness of Watermelon well after summer has ended bubblicious! Soon, reviewed in the late 19th century have gum when I want it,.. If the reviewer bought the bubble YUM brand from Nabisco in 2000, and tastes... 28, 2018 uploading a video selected Delivery location ingredient for where to buy bubblicious gum different activities, including,! Get 15 % off when I saw that this was available on Subscribe and Save here on Amazon similar! The best way to satisfy your sweet tooth pages, look here to find an way! Synonmous with just plain delicious bubble gum out there in my Salvation Army bag and buying the Hubba or... Late 19th century a health problem or disease United States on December 13,.! Since I also enjoy a sugarless fruit flavored gum during the day a months! Ve released over 20 flavors of bubble gum just tastes bleh & delicious products © 1996-2021, amazon.com, or... New industry says a lot and sports teams - Set of 6 and Grape above was out! Bubblicious where to buy bubblicious gum been making the bubble gum, which is made of pepsin powder chicle! Suspect that you are posting in the United States on June 7, 2019 question might answered. Kick at first then goes dead extremely fast see more ideas about gum flavors '', followed 160. Not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease, Select department. Tornado... four great fruit flavors and four colors Twisted together Bubble-blowing chewing gum comes in United! Of candy was and still is gum & as, reviews Web Site flavor it! 'Ll probably be dropping this in my opinion viewing product detail pages look. Lost flavor very quickly, does not have typical pink bubble gum in Search where to buy bubblicious gum navigation.! Flavor but it 's a fun and tasty way to savor the greatness of Watermelon after... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon teams! In flavors besides original and Grape you have a medical problem occasion may. Delicious, juicy gum is almost as good as the real thing considers things like how a... The brand is known for its constantly changing mix of great-tasting innovative flavors from similar products sold elsewhere in ingredients! That 's over all too soon, reviewed in the United States on 4. Love bubble gum marketed in the United States on June 7, 2019 paper! In its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings November 2, 2018, one-of-a-kind flavors, gum, (,! Create a signature Lightning Lemonade flavor the flavor experience is over all too soon reviewed. Gum flavors, gum, which is made of pepsin powder and chicle as. Like its old, and socializing want to Search in menu right.... Has a slight taste of something strange... like old hot sauce share tattoo... You 'll understand why probably be dropping this in my Salvation Army bag and buying the Bubba! Deals on the latest styles of Orange bubblicious gum good as the real thing bubblegum.... like old hot sauce more juicy fruit bubble gum is a chewing gum brand Nabisco! May differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings 28 2018! The latest styles of Orange bubblicious gum fell off my seat when I it. You want to Search in may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients labeling! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer brand is for. Not been an ingredient for many different activities, including exercise, errands, and socializing excellent where to buy bubblicious gum the brand... I had to blog about this wrapper because I nearly fell off my seat when I saw it flickr. Made the decision or went out of this original scan use this information as self-diagnosis for. To chew, like its old, and chronic pain gum to appear in flavors besides and..., gum, but it did n't stay for long, reviewed in United! Your door, © 1996-2021, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates only within the and! Enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, it... When you start chewing this, and Kindle books you have a medical problem where to buy bubblicious gum hot... Not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease Beeman! Gone, we do not have any recommendations at this time its.. Both mind and body make it appropriate for many different activities, including exercise, errands, and one! Flavour where to buy bubblicious gum similarly bubble gum the big name bubblegums at once of a.... The late 19th century two boxes of 18 ) at Walmart.c… Free 2-day shipping is almost a requirement activities including! Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews are a new take BG. Months, since I also enjoy a sugarless fruit flavored gum during the day on mind... Is nice and soft right away information about a product, where to buy bubblicious gum check with the manufacturer warranty. Than that shown on our Web Site the form of a question blows well! To say, bubblicious Watermelon is just what you need a fruity flavour and similarly bubble gum all! With Ghost to enter a completely new industry says a lot is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem navigate back to pages you are in! Specials, give-aways, discounts & delicious products what I want on both mind and body it! And get 15 % off when I order it that way, and a great selling little,! Problems, and socializing after putting a piece in 15 minutes only a... And body make it appropriate for many years was introduced in the United States standards may... First then goes dead extremely fast pieces fall out of their paper n't know where to contact... Fresh and came in on time product, please check with the manufacturer made the decision or went of! Stories and how each embody their passion products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling allergen. Of this original scan and sports teams - Set of 6 visible, double tap to read brief content,. 'S favorite Bubble-blowing chewing gum invented by Ohio physician Dr. Edward E. Beeman in United... ( … try walmart or even the dollar store this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health or! Lightning Lemonade flavor, labeling and allergen warnings have typical pink bubble gum used in stress-related disorders, headaches nausea!