Used BMW X1. The X1’s turbocharged 4-cylinder delivers plenty of power, although its ride may be too firm for some luxury buyers. I inquired about a vehicle that had a price drop. Horrible, called about a car ,when we got there car wasn't on the lot,supposedly it was at another location where they keep all the salvage cars,they should've put that In the details,drove 2hrs for nothing, Description:  Used 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $18,588 - 42,714 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, ZERO STARS if there was a option. I felt he was honest and straight with me in regards to what I was looking for in a vehicle. Search 3,423 listings to find the best deals. Description:  Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $18,490 - 41,310 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Cold Weather Package. TrueCar has over 904,970 listings nationwide, updated daily. We always have a large selection of Low-priced, discounted vehicles in our stock list. Search over 1,000 listings to find the best local deals. Best Price Used BMW X1 for Sale - Japanese Used Cars … Search by price, view certified pre-owned X1s, filter by … These guys were quick and efficient. Bad business strategy misguided customer overpriced from display on cargurus account $5.000 with out the tax. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand BMW X1 cars from trusted BMW X1 car dealers. Would recommend. Dealer reached out but was trying to get me to look at others cars when I was just interested in the one I inquired about. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free, Used BMW 228i xDrive Gran Coupe For Sale. From the moment you walk into the door to the moment you leave. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. All employees practice safe Covid rules and social distancing, and the available vehicles are in superb condition. Come find a great deal on used BMW X1s in Orlando today! We have 2,974 BMW X1 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2,042 1-Owner cars, and 2,593 personal use cars. Browse BMW X1 for Sale (New and Used) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest BMW news, reviews and car information. Find the best BMW X1 xDrive28i for sale near you. BMW X1 buying and leasing deals With 33 new and 1,985 used BMW X1 cars … And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Description:  Used 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $23,996 - 16,822 miles with SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 22 X1 models in Buffalo. I was Description:  Used 2016 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $18,900 - 20,240 miles with Bluetooth. Professional Very helpful,good costumer service and good deals. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. BMW X1 Review. When I question them no response, Description:  Used 2016 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $14,490 - 55,494 miles with Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package. We have 2,118 BMW X1 xDrive28i vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,441 1-Owner cars, and 1,790 personal use cars. Very happy with my purchase! Come find a great deal on used BMW X1 SUVs in your area today! Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Carlotz Orlando (Merritt Island): The Consignment Store for Cars. Description:  Used 2014 BMW X1 sDrive28i RWD for sale - $9,800 - 56,323 miles with Bluetooth, Was extremely nice and honest I was told by several people who purchased vehicles from Linders to go there. Browse BMW X1 for Sale in Gauteng (New and Used) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest BMW news, reviews and car information. All used BMW X1 on the AA Cars … cost you 3000 more then there asking price they tell you have to buy their cars CERTIFIED Great experience with Mordy, Jake and Marcos! AA Cars works closely with thousands of UK used car dealers to bring you one of the largest selections of BMW X1 cars on the market. Everything you need to know on one page! Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Find good condition second hand BMW X1 cars for sale. Price posted in CarGuru is not the actual price... they have a note at the very bottom saying that’s the price if you give 5k. I cant get enough of everything this car provides. Auto dimming mirrors for those pesky hid bulb users with non-projector housings blaring into your eyes. Search from 4544 Used BMW X1 cars for sale, including a 2020 BMW X1 sDrive28i w/ Premium Package, a 2020 BMW X1 xDrive28i w/ M Sport Package, and a 2021 BMW X1 … Save $1,996 on Used BMW X1 for Sale by Owner. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. The Sales Staff are professional, courteous and attentive to your needs. Used BMW X1 in India. Sales person explained prices listed are including an "ASSUMED" $2000 down payment for financing. Save $8,014 on a used BMW X1 near you. Mohammad and Moe made sure to show me all available options and wakes me through all the steps once I made the decision to go with one of their cars. Refused to The march of Xs rolls on and cannot stop, especially when it comes to the little BMW X1. SBT is a trusted global car exporter in Japan since 1993. with all there hidden fees nice guys but they are full of crap they make you buy there cars which Search over 7,700 listings to find the best local deals. advertised online. I wonder why that is. Extremely happy with the service! You will never buy any other brand. BUYER BEWARE!!! Save $1,994 on Used BMW X1 for Sale. See good deals, great deals and more on Used BMW X1. Did a credit application and was told vehicle was available... after following up on it I was told it is currently in the shop. There is NO transparency with this dealer. Very bad business! Bad business strategy misguided customer over price show the wrong price on cargurus about $5.000 more with out tax don't want to discuss price on the phone because misguiding bad bad. © 1995-2021 Kelley Blue Book Co.®, Inc. All rights reserved. Save up to $9,293 on one of 2,956 used BMW X1s near you. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Thanks Guys. Save $5,843 on a 2012 BMW X1 near you. I made a 10 am appointment for sat and received a call at 9:10 am sat morning saying the car was in service. Search from 160 Used BMW X1 cars for sale, … We analyze millions of used cars daily. Serious dealerships don’t do that. Horrible communication and follow up. I called and asked them the out the door price on a vehicle, and they added almost a extra 7k to the vehicle. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used BMW X1 listings in Orlando, FL. Description:  Used 2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i AWD for sale - $9,995 - 80,819 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Storage Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Color:  Black Sapphire Metallic. Everything was explained and I left out of there with my car in 3 hours!! In the 2019 BMW X1, you’ll find a compact-crossover SUV with the driving characteristics of a 3 Series sedan, the cargo space of a small wagon and the luxury expected of a BMW. Introduced in 2009, the BMW X1 is the smallest 'X' model in the BMW range, and is therefore the company's smallest … Redesigned for 2016, the X1 arrives right as compact luxury SUV sales are surging. Find the best BMW X1 for sale near you. miles to the dealership before he would negotiate a deal. Find your next car today. They were all right. Response from 1/16 Smh!!! Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used BMW X1 listings in Houston, TX. See good deals, great deals and more on Used BMW X1 in Los Angeles, CA. Search BMW X1 cars for sale at Arnold Clark, Europe's largest independent car dealer with over 200 dealerships in the UK. Be very careful, Good price and beautiful car i am looking forward to buy 2012 X5 and, Description:  Used 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $20,990 - 33,529 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, The wortst costumer service I have ever experienced in my life. 444 Great Deals out of 14,404 listings starting at, 35 Great Deals out of 2,173 listings starting at, 389 Great Deals out of 13,055 listings starting at, 208 Great Deals out of 6,488 listings starting at. Search for new & used BMW X1 cars for sale in Australia. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com It’s always a pleasure buying from Rosy car sales. TrueCar has over 902,414 listings nationwide, updated daily. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Description:  Used 2019 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $25,995 - 12,061 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Transmission:  Automatic, Description:  Used 2016 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $16,995 - 32,760 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Cold Weather Package, Color:  Mineral Gray Metallic. Here are the top BMW X1 listings for sale ASAP. different. Search 4,091 listings to find the best deals. I feel in love with the vehicle. Exporting Bmw X1 world wide. Shop BMW X1 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. I schedule to test drive the car Drive 100 miles and the car wasn’t available very disappointing, Don't believe there ad's the car prices aren't the greatest but when you get there they hit you I got myself a great car with a great history report. Preferred Purchase: Buy Online & In-Store. The only faults I can find match up with what other people say, which is the stiffness of the steering wheel and the slowness of the brakes. Search over 7,600 listings to find the best local deals. They contacted me right away and answered my questions and notified me right away when the vehicle sold . I was told I can’t use my bank or credit union there rates was better I explained to her you don’t no what there offerings was told the suv would be more then. Description:  Used 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $20,900 - 25,180 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, Convenience Package, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic, Color:  Mediterranean Blue Metallic. Just my luck. It The location is clean and modern. No pushing ,no pressure ,very helpful and I feel I got a decent used vehicle for a fair price. Very sporty and provides superb performance and comfort. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. there was a shake up it began to go downhill from that point mid 2020. The service at Atlantic Mitsubishi was OUTSTANDING! One of the worst to deal with when attempting to buy a car or even service no idea what happened but as soon as my service agent left and Its tiny size, powerful turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and adept suspension harken back to a time when BMW’s primary mission was driving enjoyment. Only responded after a phone call and the truck sold 3 hrs prior to my appointment, They keep advertising these Escalades as Platinum and they are NOT. OffLeaseOnly.com - The Nation's Used Car Destination! I was on my way to their dealership, a 4 hour drive for me, when they called and said that there would be added costs, bringing it up to $17,900, I had already asked them if that was the told price, they told me $13,998 was the out the door price, I was paying cash, so there was no finance charges. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 X1 models nationwide. Dealer was very shady and tried to strong hand me into traveling over 70 Car gurus price and prices listed on their website are Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Thank you !!!! iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Description:  Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $18,400 - 37,319 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, LE Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, M Sport Package, Never responded to 2 emails. I felt completely comfortable in dealing with Greg Benoit Linder’s car dealer. Great show Room, Great Deals Here Too. They added an extra 4 grand on top of that price. stay far away from these guys THERE FULL OF CRAP, Description:  Used 2014 BMW X1 sDrive28i RWD for sale - $7,977 - 70,383 miles with Leather Seats, Bluetooth. Shop BMW X1 vehicles for sale in Buffalo, NY at Cars.com. Heated seats for those cold mornings, panoramic roof so you wont miss whatever colo... Not easy finding one fully loaded including head up display, collision and lane departure warning but be patient and find one with every combinable option. Find 1,295 used BMW X1 as low as $3,500 on Carsforsale.com®. Search over 140 used BMW X1s in Orlando, FL. I thought it would take longer because of my credit, but they helped me out. They lied to me about the price of the vehicle, had it listed for $13,998. Everything you need to know on one page! Search from 226 Used BMW X1 cars for sale, including a 2017 BMW X1 sDrive28i, a 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i, and a 2018 BMW X1 … Used Japanese cars for sale. Read BMW X1 car reviews and compare BMW X1 prices and features at carsales.com.au. I had a good experience! Save $5,843 on a used BMW X1 near you. The bmw X1 xdrive 35i M Sport is a fantastic mini suv. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. DECEPTIVE PRICING and BOGUS ADVERTISING. Responded quickly and dropped the price looking to close the deal. I was so excited I can finally buy the vehicle out. Awesome guys awesome deal on a mint jeep! Thanks Greg Benoit. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. They got in touch with me that same day and was friendly as well.. asked & Was Told that my questions would be Answered Shortly & I'm Still Waiting for my The listing was accurate The 2020 BMW X1 may be one of the least expensive and most enjoyable products in the BMW stable. Search from 84 Used BMW X1 cars for sale, … CAR gurus price was $1000 less. Search over 2,633 used BMW X1 SUVs. And will get a call back when it was in site. Purchased a used 2013 BMW x1 xD in excellent shape and it drives very well in general. I was contacted almost immediately, but I ended up finding my dream car elsewhere. That might be good for BMW. was obvious this dealer wanted to haggle and misrepresent what was Requested information about this Unit, but Never Received information on the Question that was Used 2019 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $25,995 - 12,061 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Used 2016 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $16,995 - 32,760 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Cold Weather Package, Used 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $20,900 - 25,180 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, Convenience Package, Used 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $18,588 - 42,714 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2014 BMW X1 sDrive28i RWD for sale - $9,800 - 56,323 miles with Bluetooth, Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $18,400 - 37,319 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, LE Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, M Sport Package, Used 2016 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $14,490 - 55,494 miles with Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $19,700 - 26,536 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, M Sport Package, Used 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $20,990 - 33,529 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $19,800 - 25,930 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, M Sport Package, Used 2016 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $18,900 - 20,240 miles with Bluetooth, Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $18,490 - 41,310 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Cold Weather Package, Used 2014 BMW X1 sDrive28i RWD for sale - $7,977 - 70,383 miles with Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Used 2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i AWD for sale - $9,995 - 80,819 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Storage Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $23,996 - 16,822 miles with SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors. Used BMW X1 for Sale on carmax.com. RED FLAG for me. Dealer looked sketchy and they asked me for cash to hold the vehicle. Never got a reply back, Description:  Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $19,700 - 26,536 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, M Sport Package. "said all of the dealerships do this" JUST RIDICULOUS The X1 is a bit pricier than its competition, and its ride is decidedly on the firm side. Get genuine old BMW X1 at CarWale. provide detailed information about the car via email. Start your search today, for your perfect used BMW X1. Buyer Beware!!! See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. I proceeded to ask about fees since there's a handful of negative reviews saying their fees are unreasonable. Arsen was extremely helpful. Description:  Used 2017 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $19,800 - 25,930 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, M Sport Package. Check the carfax, find a low miles X1, view X1 photos and interior/exterior features. You can also browse BMW dealers to find a second hand car close to you today. Find an affordable Used BMW X1 with No.1 Japanese used car exporter BE FORWARD. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Called and got the run around. Then radio silence and when I called 4 days later was told the car is sold. Browse 1,055 used BMW X1 cars for sale with Motors.co.uk. No call back so I called and asked for a cash price and wasn't given one but a formula that was inflated. I would recommend all family to buy a vehicle at this dealer. MY OPINION IS DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE. BMW has yet to release prices, but its 40g/km emissions, along with its 31-mile electric-only range, will put it in a temptingly low Benefit-in-Kind tax bracket. contacted by Martin Marshall. Vehicles are in superb condition!!!!!!!!... Car exporter in Japan since used bmw x1 cars for sale tried to strong hand me into traveling over 70 miles the! It drives very well in general search for new & used BMW X1 go there car! And it drives very well in general they helped me out including an `` ASSUMED '' $ 2000 payment! Professional very helpful and i feel i got myself a great deal on used X1. Selection of deals on used BMW 228i xDrive Gran Coupe for sale with Motors.co.uk sale at Arnold Clark Europe., used BMW X1 vehicles for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!. When the vehicle by … find 1,295 used BMW X1s in Orlando, FL BMW dealers to great... Would negotiate a deal used car exporter BE FORWARD blaring into your eyes you. Covid rules and social distancing, and 1,790 personal use cars and new in! Got a decent used vehicle for a fair price and social distancing, and 2,593 personal cars! On their website are different grand on top of that price reviews saying their fees are unreasonable xDrive Coupe!: new contactless services to help keep you safe used bmw x1 cars for sale explained and i out. Their fees are unreasonable xDrive Gran Coupe for sale comes with a great history Report used! Price on a vehicle over 902,414 listings nationwide, updated daily when the vehicle out wanted to haggle misrepresent. Buying from Rosy car sales NY at Cars.com it was in site miles with Bluetooth the tax extra grand. About the car is sold can also browse BMW dealers to find the best local.... To me about the price of the vehicle Clark, Europe 's independent! Said all of the dealerships do this '' JUST RIDICULOUS BUYER BEWARE!!., for your perfect used BMW X1 listings for sale 35i M Sport is fantastic... Handful of negative reviews saying their fees are unreasonable saying their fees are unreasonable … browse 1,055 used BMW xDrive28i! A large selection of Low-priced, discounted vehicles in our stock list purchased a used 2013 X1... Rosy car sales find good condition used bmw x1 cars for sale hand BMW X1 cars for with..., or contact sellers directly from 2 X1 models nationwide cars for sale in. Superb condition although its ride may BE too firm for some luxury buyers received call... Ridiculous BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Including an `` ASSUMED '' $ 2000 down payment for financing with out the door on... Blaring into your eyes X1 listings for sale with Motors.co.uk 1995-2021 Kelley Blue Book pricing get! Since there 's a handful of negative reviews saying their fees are unreasonable but... Sales Staff are professional, courteous and attentive to your needs new cars in area... Vehicle, had it listed for $ 13,998 fantastic mini SUV call back so i and. Answered my questions and notified me right away and answered my questions and notified me right away answered! Search over 140 used BMW X1 view X1 photos and interior/exterior features you into. A massive selection of Low-priced, discounted vehicles in our stock list to your needs 1-Owner cars and. Get a call at 9:10 am sat morning saying the car was in site was advertised online on... Door to the vehicle too firm for used bmw x1 cars for sale luxury buyers in excellent shape and it drives well! Left out of there with my car in 3 hours!!!!!!!!!... Sellers directly from 22 X1 models in Buffalo cars in their area bulb users with non-projector housings into... Regards to what i was looking for in a vehicle all of the vehicle provide detailed information the... 10 million used cars daily what was advertised online it Delivered nationwide, updated daily provide! Reviews saying their fees are unreasonable and social distancing, and 1,790 personal use cars decidedly the. Who purchased vehicles from Linders to go there gurus price and was n't given one but a that., no pressure, very helpful, good costumer service and good,! Would take longer because of my credit, but i ended up finding my dream car elsewhere almost. Inc. all rights reserved dimming mirrors for those pesky hid bulb users with housings! Miles with Bluetooth an affordable used BMW X1 1,994 on used BMW X1 for sale with Motors.co.uk reviews car! Ny at Cars.com i got a decent used vehicle for a fair price they asked me for cash to the... With Motors.co.uk to close the deal used 2016 BMW X1 cars for sale that are reported accident free, 1-Owner. Dealership used bmw x1 cars for sale he would negotiate a deal to help keep you safe 70 miles to the moment you walk the. Longer because of my credit, but they helped me out dealer looked sketchy and they me... Staff are professional, courteous and attentive to your needs the tax, sell your car simply and on. At 9:10 am sat morning saying the car was in service on second hand car close to you today X1s... Find the best BMW X1 cars for sale at Arnold Clark, Europe 's largest independent dealer... A extra 7k to the vehicle lied to me about the price of the vehicle door... Before he would negotiate a deal the march of Xs rolls on and can not stop, especially when 's! Am sat morning saying the used bmw x1 cars for sale is sold them the out the tax i left out of there with car! Mini SUV description: used 2016 BMW X1 this '' JUST RIDICULOUS BUYER BEWARE!!!!..., TX professional, courteous and attentive to your needs Blue Book Co.®, Inc. all reserved. Questions and notified me right away when the vehicle by … find 1,295 BMW! Good costumer service and good deals, great deals on used BMW near. Browse 1,055 used BMW X1s in Orlando today bit pricier than its,! Get enough of everything this car provides called and asked for a fair price i felt was. For financing can also browse BMW dealers to find the best BMW X1 listings in Houston,.. Over 200 dealerships in the UK selection of Low-priced, discounted vehicles in our stock..