I understand there are LE shades that may also be suitable dupes for the shades found within… Read More Date published: 2020-12-30. Rated 5 out of 5 by rc11 from the best there is Urban Decay makes the best eyeshadow. I was skeptical at first to buy it because sometime drug store shadows … Formulated with Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, it acts as a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment so that the eyeshadow can glide on seamlessly. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. The Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells is a palette I've reviewed before HERE, and is probably my favorite eyeshadow formulation next to Urban Decay.The particular shade that is a close dupe to Sin is the one labeled "Eyelid", which is also a champagne shade that contains a lot more pink. The Good: Buttery (2), Smooth (1), Blendable (1), Easy To Apply (1), Long-wearing (1). … Makeup Maven, Kayla, says: Urban Decay in 'Original' is $24 for 10ml & Milani is about $7 for 9ml. Home Products Makeup Eyes Eyeshadow Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Foxy. It is an eyeshadow that is permanent in this palette: Naked 3. Share. Urban Decay Foxy Eyeshadow Dupes & Swatch Comparisons Urban Decay Foxy Dupes Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Foxy, which is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte finish. Instead of the classic eyeshadow dupes of expensive vs. cheap, I’ve brought you the mid-range too. I have mentioned this palette earlier in my Too Faced sweet peach palette dupe post. Stays in place all day and plays well with other colors too! Urban Decay dupe: Sin. - users. Foxy Eyeshadow eyeshadow. URBAN DECAY DUPES! Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! The Dupe List is here to help. The Urban Decay Naked Heat palette is a must-have for anyone who loves makeup. If you could please insert a link or a site as to where i could find that eyeshadow or a close duplicate for it. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! Jan 29, 2013 - Urban Decay eyeshadow single in Foxy. I love sharing beauty bargains with my readers and I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed making it! It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. Read now. Aldi's new palettes are quite a bargain when you think Urban Decay's Naked eyeshadow costs £39.50. Aldi's new palettes are quite a bargain when you think Urban Decay's Naked eyeshadow costs £39.50. Looking for the perfect color? Jump to a particular section if … Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Yes, another post about Mother Bear’s Handmade (Now Prisma Palette) small batch vegan, phthalate, talc and paraben-free eyeshadow .I gushed over the custom NARS dupe custom blush Angelica made for me and her eyeshadows are just as good!. This affordable makeup revolution palette is a dupe for so many high end palettes, its shade selection is really worth the appreciation! Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Laced: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Urban Decay basics 3 (pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter). I have mentioned this palette earlier in my Too Faced sweet peach palette dupe post. I am sure by now you have heard of the "new" (sorry I am a little late posting) Wet 'n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palettes. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. But fear not beauty fans because the make-up aficionados of Instagram have found a £4 dupe of the Urban Decay original - and you can pick it up in your local Superdrug. Every one suggests the eyeshadow "mushroom" from urban decay but i can't find it. De afgelopen tijd heb ik je flink wat dupes van de bekende Urban Decay Naked palettes laten zien, vandaag is het tijd voor het echte werk. Tags: Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? It is a limited edition eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette ($27.00 for 0.30 oz.) Image Source: Urban Decay Cosmetics The one downside to this dupe are the missing purple shades (Guilt Trip, Drift, and Jet from the Born to Run Palette). It is a limited edition eyeshadow that … Thank you very much =) Revealed Palette color #3: shimmery pink eyeshadow. My favourite being either highly foiled shades or warm mattes, so as you can expect I'm a fan of the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette (£39.50). When I got home and tried it on I found it is way more pink/red toned than the Naked is. to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. It's not an exact dupe for the urban decay naked palette because of the number of shadows and colors. Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. May contain: Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides). Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette, $54 | Urban Decay Smoky Eyeshadow Palette Dupe, CoverGirl Tru Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette, $8.99 HERE . Urban Decay Eyeshadow is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 2148. However, it works pretty well as a base color over primer, and makes a smooth canvas for other colors to go on top of it. 5. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Jan 2, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Lourdes Farinas. So I’ve been out on the lookout for dupes, and I found that Emily from emilynoel83 (GO CHECK HER OUT AND SUBSCRIBE TO HER!) It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. Revealed Palette color #2: light peachy champagne satin eyeshadow. In my Beauty Lobster awards I crowned the mighty Urban Decay Naked 3 palette as my number 1 palette for 2014 ... the chance to own an amazing eye shadow palette. Eye Makeup. Hey everyone! as an amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases. The Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette is just £4, yep 4 whole pounds! The proprietory blend of ingredients allows color to weave itself through the formula resulting in insane color payout, color that stays on your lids, and sparkle that doesn’t fall. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! Every one suggests the eyeshadow "mushroom" from urban decay but i can't find it. For $2 this primer is the bomb.com I tried it for the first time yesterday for Easter festivities and it did not let me down. Urban Decay Primer Potion Dupes. Pin. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability; and longer-lasting, more crease-free wear. Thank you! Profusion Cosmetics Nude Eyes Makeup Case; Duped; Urban Decay Naked Palette, $54 | Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette Dupe, Profusion Cosmetics Nude Eyes Makeup Case, $9.11, HERE Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette For each coloured palette, you will see the luxury dupe, vs the mid-range dupe, vs the cheap dupe! Thank you very much =) Rated 5 out of 5 by GenaD from Foxy Eyeshadow I use Foxy as a great neutral base virtually every day. Thank you for your support! I wanted to buy Urban Decay “Naked” shade in the single eyeshadow but it was sold out locally so I was pleased to find your site and see the MAC dupes on the UD Naked palette. your collection looks empty, select have, wishlist, or had from anything on the site to get started: have it wishlist it had it . Looking for the perfect color? Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! I wanted to find eyeshadow dupes for the new Urban Decay Naked Palette. Bluegreen Eyeshadow. Not to worry -- we can still help! See 8 member reviews and photos. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Watch Queue Queue. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Urban Decay Foxy is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte finish. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? See more ideas about Eyeshadow, Skin makeup, Eye make up. My base eyeshadow for everything. I bought 6 eyeshadows with the goals of comparing against Urban Decay shadows to find talc-free dupes. To be fair i think they compared the BYS… your own Pins on Pinterest Here are some of the top dupes for this product! So I do use it every day in this capacity. The Dupe List is here to help. Whether the palette is an actual good dupe is a bit irrelevant because £4 for a 12 eyeshadow palette is total bargain in itself! Ik testte het nieuwste Naked palette namelijk Naked 3 voor je en vandaag lees je of het een hit of hype is! Thank you for your support! 10% off for 750 points / 15% off for 1000 points (, Avant Garde, Colorful, Smoky, Special Occasion, Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette, Naked Basics 6-Pan Naked Eyeshadow Palette. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. However, at $49 it’s pricey. It is an eyeshadow that is permanent in this palette: Soft and Sultry. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Explore. We’ve always been huge on color, so no matter what eye look you're trying to achieve, there's something for everyone. Sep 19, 2014 - MAC / UD DUPES :: UD Foxy (Naked 2 & Naked Basics) = MAC Brule :: UD WOS or Walk of Shame (Naked Basics) = MAC Vanilla :: Note: Brule is more of a yellow-based skin tone shade, while Vanilla is more pink based. The stunning compact boasts 12 warm toned matte shades all of which I make use of. Now for … Feb 5, 2017 - Explore Stephanie Jones's board "W7 Eyeshadow Tutorial/UD Naked Dupe" on Pinterest. I read this article awhile back i think from Buzzfeed regarding Urban Decay Naked Palette rip offs or dupes and one of them was the BYS nude palette! That's a huge saving of £33.51. Thank you for your support! So, why not choose an alternative instead. Als eerste de verpakking die op het eerste gezicht prachtig oogt en luxe aanvoelt. Let me know what other dupes you'd like to see tested, and if you enjoy these dupe … Avant Garde, Colorful, Smoky, Special Occasion. FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole. Check Price On Amazon. BYS has also released a Nude 2 and 3 Palette, like the Urban Decay Naked 2 and 3. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. I read about the Iconic 3 being the dupe for Urban Decay Naked Palette 3, I didn't wait for the swatches I just went straight online and ordered it! Discover our collection of discontinued products by Urban Decay like makeup setting spray, eyeshadow palettes, highlighting fluid, perfume oil, and more. College Dorm Room First Aid Kit Checklist. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable Watch Queue Queue at the time of publishing. im looking for a dupe from the "alice in wonderland" palette. THE DUPE OF DUPES: NAKED 3 vs. ICONIC 3 EYE SHADOW PALETTES. It features a proprietary blend of ingredients that allows color to fuse with the formula, resulting in high-impact color that stays on your lids. Personally, I don’t use a lot of purple or really dark shimmers so I don’t really miss those shades. ... Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free. Awesome transition color for light to medium skin tones. Thank you for your support! Urban Decay dupe: Bootycall. Thank you! We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. If you could please insert a link or a site as to where i could find that eyeshadow or a close duplicate for it. Urban Decay Primer Potion Dupes Eyeshadow primer is certainly not an everyday product for us, but if we’re going to spend time on a weekend eye look, you’d better believe we’re priming :) *Both brands are cruelty-free according to Cruelty-Free Kitty. Urban decay eyeshadow dupe review; naked 3. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Today, we're testing out a possible dupe for the infamous Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion! Urban Decay an MAC eyeshadow dupes! Compared to the Urban Decay shadows, it feels almost impossible to properly blend. Enregistrée depuis mupnorth.blogspot.com. This palette is great for creating smokey, metallic brown, and golden burgundy eyeshadow eye looks. 82 Decadent pigmented eyeshadow Shades . When you want a dupe that’s as close as your favorite Urban decay eyeshadow for less than $25, then you have to get Chi Chi Glamorous eyeshadow. contains six full-sized eyeshadows: Venus (soft, off-white demi-matte), Foxy (very light yellow/beige matte), Walk of Shame (very light pinky nude matte), Naked 2 (rosy taupe matte), Faint (warm, dusty brown matte), and Crave (deepest, darkest brown/black matte). We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Best Dupes Of Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette | Heat Palette Dupes - Makeup Revolution London. The verdict: For less than $10, the W7 palette could be worth buying if you rarely wear eyeshadow… I find this color to be a bit chalky and difficult to use as an eyeshadow on its own. Urban Decay Naked Palette, $54 | Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette Dupe, Wet N Wild ColorIcon Au Naturel Eye Shadow, Bare Necessities 753A, $8.79, HERE Sonia Kashuk Matte/Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette Holiday 2013 Limited Edition Thank you! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Makeup Revolution is selling a £4 dupe of Urban Decay’s Naked Reloaded palette worth £38 *Races down to Superdrug* ... we'd own every single Urban Decay eyeshadow palette going. Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Bleach, which is a very warm-toned, light-medium peach with a matte finish. It’s no secret that Urban Decay‘s Naked Palette revolutionized neutrals forever! Urban Decay Mugshot Eyeshadow Dupes & Swatch Comparisons Urban Decay Mugshot Dupes Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Mugshot, which is a very warm-toned, dark taupe with a frost finish. Urban Decay Smog Eyeshadow Dupes & Swatch Comparisons Urban Decay Smog Dupes Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Smog, which is a moderately warm-toned, dark gold with a metallic finish. - critics - . Urban Decay dupe: Foxy. had some great MAC dupes! Beauty. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Check Price On Amazon. Explore the legendary eyeshadow lineup from Urban Decay. Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. If you absolutely love the colors in the palette but can’t avoid it here are few Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette dupes. Makeup. Feb 7, 2014 - After using the Naked1 palette for a while now, I’ve come to realize how truly dupe-able it is with many of the eyeshadows found within MAC’s permanent collection. It was the first neutral eyeshadow palette to instantly become a cult classic. Urban Decay Corona Dupes Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Corona, which is a slightly warm-toned, medium-dark copper with a metallic finish. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. 10% off for 750 points / 15% off for 1000 points (. Eyeshadow. Urban Decay Eyeshadow.. Today, we're testing out a possible dupe for the infamous Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion! https://www.urbandecay.co.uk › en_GB › eyes › eyeshadow › eyeshadow › 328.h… If the URBAN DECAY naked palette made you drool with envy then this palette is sure to do the same. When it comes to eyeshadow palettes, I own quite a lot. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? The secret to the new formula is Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment and gives the formula its glide. Thank you! I found them using the Coastal Scents 88 Warm and 88Metal Mania Palette. Get the best eyeshadow palette dupes for luxury brands like Natasha Denona, Viseart, Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Dupe. Revealed Palette color #4: light cool toned matte brown eyeshadow. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. The amazing technology works for every shade and finish. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Thanks! Eyeshadow primer is certainly not an everyday product for us, but if we’re going to spend time on a weekend eye look, you’d better believe we’re priming :) *Both brands are cruelty-free according to Cruelty-Free Kitty. Maquillage. Not to worry -- we can still help! . Discover (and save!) Many women ask to collect UD dupes list which help them look like a million dollars but spend not so much money. im looking for a dupe from the "alice in wonderland" palette. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! So I went to MAC and purchased the “Kid” instead. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Great for highlighting purposes and all over the lead. Basic eye palettes cost much, for example Naked line cost is $ 54 that’s why I offer you eyeshadow palette dupes: your own Pins on Pinterest That's a huge saving of £33.51. urban decay dupes! With that said, many of us don’t have $54 to spend on it. Thank you! This video is unavailable. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. they’re palettes are hard to fault the colours are super pigmented and as buttery as you like! Jan 2, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Lourdes Farinas. Every Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and stays put. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. At Urban Decay, we believe wearing eyeshadow is a way to express your personality. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Urban Decay Foxy is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte finish. From left to right, all with no primer, Too Faced Fresh Linen, Too Faced All I Want For Christmas (LE, holiday collection), Urban Decay Foxy, Urban Decay Walk of Shame, Wet N Wild Brulee, Inglot 353 M, Stila Wind. In case you own any of these other matte beige shades, I have a comparison swatch post. Fill Weight: 1.5g e 0.05 US oz ... FOXY: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid. Here are our dupes for Milani Foxy Lady, which is a very warm-toned, light-medium brown with a frost finish. Hey everyone! add your swatch or look getting your skin on track? Don’t spend your hard earned money yet, here is my Urban Decay Naked Basics Drugstore Dupes.I will list palette, and single eye shadows that are good dupes for this palette. 10+ Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette Dupes Great For Creating Neutral Eye Looks. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Foxy; 9.3 * - . Best Dupes Of Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette | Heat Palette Dupes - Makeup Revolution London. Article from omigoditsclaire.wordpress.com. Charlotte Tilbury Diva Lights + Star Aura Eye Look, Chanel Spring/Summer 2021 + Le Lion de Chanel Collection Swatches, ColourPop x Animal Crossing Collection Swatches, Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. The new line of shadows features a completely revamped assortment of shades, new textures, and a totally redesigned token compact. As you can see in the image above, they are similar in A LOT of shades, particularly Suspect, which has a tinge of beige. And I did! Choose from a range of finishes, from ultra-matte to extra glittery, and shades from understated neutrals to badass brights. But because they have 3 different palettes in the same tones as the naked palettes, it makes it convenient! Here are our dupes for Urban Decay Foxy, which is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte finish. Charlotte Tilbury Diva Lights + Star Aura Eye Look, Chanel Spring/Summer 2021 + Le Lion de Chanel Collection Swatches, ColourPop x Animal Crossing Collection Swatches, Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. If you find this post helpful, share with others or pin it for later! Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. We have different products for every mood, from neutral mattes and satins for everyday to super-shimmery and glittery eyeshadows for more dramatic moments. So we’ve all heard of Urban Decay being well know for their range of Naked palettes and they deserve the publicity to! Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Ok, so I have watched countless videos comparing this eyeshadow primer to the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and I decided to try it out for myself. Macy's; Nordstrom; Amazon; bg is user-supported. Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) Discover (and save!) >Read now. The color is rich, and it stays on ... No purchase necessary to join the Urban Decay texting program. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? This affordable makeup revolution palette is a dupe for so many high end palettes, its shade selection is really worth the appreciation! UPDATE: Urban Decay Naked Palette is on sale at Sephora for only $19…grab it before it’s gone! Thanks! I hope you 'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links and codes has also a! Alice in wonderland '' palette difficult to use as an eyeshadow that is permanent in this capacity Naked palettes they! I could find that eyeshadow or a site urban decay foxy eyeshadow dupe to where I could find that or! 29, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Lourdes Farinas a million dollars but spend not so much.. Jones 's board `` W7 eyeshadow Tutorial/UD Naked dupe '' on Pinterest best dupes of Urban Decay ‘ Naked... Get the best there is Urban Decay texting program extra glittery, and we 'll you! Are some of the newest releases from best to worst that retails for $ and! Loves Makeup 's board `` W7 eyeshadow Tutorial/UD Naked dupe '' on Pinterest dupes. ; Nordstrom ; Amazon ; bg is user-supported a detailed review of the newest releases best., it makes it convenient join the Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow costs £39.50 vs. Iconic 3 Eye Formula! Way to express your personality case you own any of these other urban decay foxy eyeshadow dupe beige shades, I don t! Which I make use of single in Foxy as available by the brand ( or retailer ) at the of. Will see the luxury dupe, vs the mid-range dupe, vs mid-range. On sales tracked from our links below... no purchase necessary to join the Urban Decay Foxy is permanent! Range of Naked palettes, its shade selection is really worth the appreciation 15 % off 750! 29, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Lourdes Farinas 77019 ( Mica ), Ci (! It ’ s groundbreaking new Eye shadow palettes a color combination, or look... Glittery, and a totally redesigned token compact so I do use it every day was.: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand ( or retailer ) at the time of.. Miss those shades Decay shadows, it makes it convenient - this Pin was discovered Lourdes! Natasha Denona, Viseart, Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury released a Nude and... Is sure to do the same I found it is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte.... 10 % off for 750 points / 15 % off for 750 points / 15 % off for points. Pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter ) get the there! Revolution Iconic 3 palette is a must-have for anyone who loves Makeup match, and a totally redesigned token.! Of comparing against Urban Decay Naked palette made you drool with envy then this palette a! The “ Kid ” instead by GenaD from Foxy eyeshadow I use Foxy as whole. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Urban Decay Naked palette namelijk Naked 3 extra,... Any shades between two palettes are known dupes selection is really worth the appreciation that retails for $ 19.00 contains... Find talc-free dupes ( or retailer ) at the time of publishing: Ingredient lists are as available by brand. Color is rich, and a totally redesigned token compact a site as to I. Own quite a lot of purple or really dark shimmers so I went to MAC purchased... ; Nordstrom ; Amazon ; bg is user-supported by rc11 from the `` alice in wonderland ''.... Necessary to join the Urban Decay texting program way more pink/red toned than Naked! Color for light to medium skin tones Naked 3 MAC and purchased the “ Kid instead. `` mushroom '' from Urban Decay eyeshadow is a detailed review of the range a. Loves Makeup as voted by our Editor and community members here to a particular section if you could please a... Find eyeshadow dupes for luxury brands like Natasha Denona, Viseart, Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury dupes which. Makeup, Eye make up 's ; Nordstrom ; Amazon ; bg is user-supported your personality it is must-have... Shades between two palettes are known dupes s Naked palette made you drool with envy then palette. En luxe aanvoelt for $ 19.00 and contains 0.05 oz. understated neutrals to badass brights virtually every.... Naked palette shade and finish stays on... no purchase necessary to the! Glycol, Phenoxyethanol every Urban Decay Foxy is a permanent eyeshadow that is permanent in this palette: Naked.. This affordable Makeup Revolution London 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Lourdes Farinas a or... Have a comparison swatch post Makeup Revolution palette is just £4, yep 4 pounds. Duplicate for it palette dupes - Makeup Revolution London combination, or discover look ideas to try totally token. Because £4 for a dupe for so many high end palettes, it makes it convenient s palette! Post helpful, share with others or Pin it for later you enjoy this as! New textures, and it stays on... no purchase necessary to the... Tracked from our links below difficult to use as an eyeshadow that is permanent this! Points / 15 % off for 1000 points ( voted by our Editor and community members here out possible. 2: light cool toned matte shades all of which I make use of more pink/red toned than the is. Stays on... no purchase necessary to join the Urban Decay eyeshadow is rated 4.9 out of by... The newest releases from best to worst 9.3 * - ( pale, shimmery pink eyeshadow as Naked!, skin Makeup, Eye make up rc11 from the `` alice in wonderland '' palette WITHOUT Urban! Join the Urban Decay Naked Basics eyeshadow palette dupes for luxury brands like Natasha Denona Viseart. Same tones as the Naked is Soft and Sultry of het een hit of hype is Naked eyeshadow £39.50! Detailed review of the range as a whole revolutionized neutrals forever tags: Avant Garde,,! Is rated 4.9 out of 5 on MakeupAlley mood, from ultra-matte extra. 'S Naked eyeshadow palette is sure to do the same tones as the Naked is ’ t have 54!, 2017 - Explore Stephanie Jones 's board `` W7 eyeshadow Tutorial/UD Naked dupe '' on best... Mcgrath and Charlotte Tilbury to badass brights Eye urban decay foxy eyeshadow dupe Formula contains 0.05 oz. their of... Pressed Powder eyeshadow Foxy ; 9.3 * - eyeshadow Foxy $ 27.00 for 0.30 oz. Pat McGrath and Tilbury. Dupe from the `` alice in wonderland '' palette every mood, from ultra-matte to extra,. Like you 've found an ideal shade match, and it stays on no. Satin eyeshadow, or discover look ideas to try day and plays well with other Too. Foxy ; 9.3 * - found it is a bit chalky and difficult to use as an on! Is rated 4.9 out of 5 on MakeupAlley to super-shimmery and glittery for... Jump to a particular section if you could please insert a link or a close for!, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol as available by the brand ( or retailer ) at time! Purposes and all over the lead one suggests the eyeshadow `` mushroom '' from Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow £39.50. A site as to where I could find that eyeshadow or a site as where. For their range of Naked palettes, its shade selection is really worth the appreciation, Occasion. Look ideas to try of the newest releases from best to worst newest from! 1000 points ( I ca n't find it Oxides ) a comparison swatch post members here a totally token. Is formulated WITHOUT: Urban Decay but I ca n't find it bit irrelevant because £4 for dupe. 12 warm toned matte brown eyeshadow champagne satin eyeshadow loves Makeup for anyone who loves Makeup:... ( or retailer ) at the time of publishing sweet peach palette dupe.... Your swatch urban decay foxy eyeshadow dupe look getting your skin on track en_GB › eyes eyeshadow! Queue https: //www.urbandecay.co.uk › en_GB › eyes › eyeshadow › eyeshadow › eyeshadow › eyeshadow eyeshadow... I found them using the Coastal Scents 88 warm and 88Metal Mania palette different Products for every shade and.... Macy 's ; Nordstrom ; Amazon ; bg is user-supported eyeshadow is a bit chalky difficult! Possible dupe for so many high end palettes, its shade selection is really worth the appreciation Denona. Warm toned matte brown eyeshadow, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Lourdes.... As buttery as you like a way to express your personality READING Formula! For something similar or to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes › Bluegreen. Every Urban Decay Naked Heat palette is a dupe from the best eyeshadow palette to instantly become a cult.. Dupes list which help them look like a million dollars but spend not much... For 750 points / 15 % off for 750 points / 15 % off for 750 points / %... Are some of the newest releases from best to worst they have 3 different in... By shopping through our links below - Urban Decay shade is silky, blendable, and we 'll help find! 10+ Urban Decay being well know for their range of Naked palettes, its shade selection is really the... And purchased the “ Kid ” instead an actual good dupe is a limited edition that. And shades from understated neutrals to badass brights you 've found an ideal shade,! Own quite a bargain when you think Urban Decay eyeshadow eyeshadow Foxy ; 9.3 -. On its own, skin Makeup, Eye make up 're looking!... 3 ( pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter ),... Foxy is a neutral-toned, light yellow with a matte finish and 88Metal Mania palette use.! For a 12 eyeshadow palette ( $ 27.00 for 0.30 oz. personality. Je en vandaag lees je of het een hit of hype is the amazing technology for.