I might buy more. Its no wonder why they give this away. The collection included two eyeshadow palettes, a single eyeshadow… 2 Day and/or Next Day shipping may not be available for every Urban Decay … So, I went out and bought another one. With a shade range made for every skin tone, these versatile eyeshadow combinations prove there’s an eye palette for every day, mood, and occasion. I use it over my eyeliner because I like a matte finish. It's the perfect highlight shade. 5 out of 5 stars (3) Total Ratings 3, $28.99 New. https://www.urbandecay.co.uk/en_GB/eyes/eyeshadow/eyeshadow/328.html Color does not show up just a little shine, would not have purchased if I looked at it in person. This shadow is a pretty color but lots of shimmer. If you’re new to Urban Decay makeup products, our co-founder Wende’s favorites is the best place to start. Make Offer - BNIB Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single Pot RIFF Brown Never Removed From Box NRFB. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single Size 0.05oz in Dive Bar. Eyeshadow Single. Decades Mini Eyeshadow … Fireball: Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer. Now if you only had something for my turkey neck and eye bags...sigh.... Beautiful color, looked very purple in its pot but a nice blue on my fair skin. 99 … They stay put, don't crease, flake or anything. It is by far my favorite. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Returned it next day. On the whole I really enjoy Urban Decay's eyeshadow formula. Urban Decay UD XX Vintage Eyeshadow … BNIB Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single Pot RIFF Brown Never Removed From Box NRFB. Urban Decay Cosmetics. amazing shadow! Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single … Urban Decay Eyeshadow Compact, Scratch - Rose Gold - Shimmer Finish - Ultra-Blendable, Ric… Eyeshadow comes in multiple forms—the most basic being powder. The glitter is also pretty powerful, so maybe not appropriate for everyone as a daytime look. Jan 4, 2017 - Explore Christina Torres's board "URBAN DECAY eyeshadow singles" on Pinterest. It features a … I had received one of those single eyeshadows in a promotion and finally got around to using it, and loved it! I don't go in for a lot of bright color since I'm not at the age where that would look good, but the amount of shimmer is perfect for concealing the few wrinkles I have. You can use all of Urban Decay's shadows wet or dry! I love urban decay shadows. Urban Decay Moondust Eye Shadow Single Cosmic 100 Authentic. Makeup Finishing Spray and Primer - Long Lasting Makeup Primer and Spray, Urban Decay Eyeshadow, Freelove, 0.05 Ounce, NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Ultimate Edit Petite Shadow Palette, Eyeshadow Palette, Phoenix, Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Extreme Shimmer Shadow & Liner - Nude Eyes - 0.12 oz, NEW 100% NAKED 2 PALETTE EYE SHADOW BRUSH NEW ORIGINAL PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP, Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette, 12 Fiery Amber Neutral Shades - Ultra-Blendable, Rich Colors with Velvety Texture - Set Includes Mirror & Double-Ended Makeup Brush, Almay Shadow Squad, The World is My Oyster, 1 count, eyeshadow palette, Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette: 12x Eyeshadow, 1x Doubled Ended Shadow/Blending Brush -, Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow, Ny Silver, Singles, 0.09 Ounce, Makeup, Lipsticks, and More, from Jill Kirsh Color, Creamy, pigmented shades for the perfect eye look, All Natural Cosmetics, Body, and Nail Care. I even mentioned that I couldn't do shimmer. For more flexibility and more options to create a variety of eye looks there are also cream, gel, and liquid eyeshadows. Available only in the U.S. at UrbanDecay.com. I was looking for a dusty purple shadow and this is what I was shown. but i find it goes onto my finger more easily than an application brush. Urban Decay's formulation technology brings you single eyeshadows in the creamiest, amazingly velvety textures and a variety of shades and finishes. We’re committed to never testing on … My favorites are the Naked 3 palette, the Ultimate Basics palette, and the single pot of Midnight Cowboy. My problem is that you cannot tell depth of shades in packaging, website or description. it blends well I have no complaints. Good quality shadows and long-lasting. it was the same color as pictured, it stays put, it's a gorgeous color, and the shimmer doesn't spread or flake all over your eyes. Discover our eye shadow palettes, eyeshadow creams, eye shadow … Shop eyeshadow palettes, eyeliner, primer, and the Naked collection that are feminine, a little dangerous and a lot of fun. Discover Urban Decay eyeshadows, officially the UK’s #1 Luxury Eye Shadow Brand*. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Original - Award-Winning Nude Eye Primer for Crease-Free Eyeshadow & Makeup Looks - Lasts All Day - 0.33 fl oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 502 $24.99 $ 24 . And it’s discounted only on March 31, so there's little time to stay internally conflicted with this deal. Applicable to Eyeshadow Singles and Moondust Eyeshadow with code TEAMUP. Beware of shimmer shades: very shiny. Love these shadows smooth and last all day. No code needed. See more ideas about eyeshadow, urban decay eyeshadow, urban decay eyeshadow singles. Second time buying this color (virgin). BNIB Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single … This is a wonderful eye shadow that goes with everything. In 2018 Urban Decay collaborated with beauty influencer Kristen Leanne, an advocate for cruelty-free cosmetics, to launch the UD × Kristen Leanne collection. Was: $17.50. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Nice color selection. $14.95 New. It features a … Oz.) Versatile and better on me than a matte. Urban Decay’s groundbreaking new eye shadow formula. It is all I hoped it would be. At Urban Decay Canada, we don't believe that choosing eye makeup colors should be a strict, rule-following process, so we choose eyeshadow shades that match our mood. Smooth and creamy. Keeping it but not for intended use. Mac never disappoints with their excellent eye shadows. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Original - Travel-Size - Award-Winning Nude Eye Primer for Crease-Free Eyeshadow & Makeup Looks - Lasts All Day - 0.16 fl oz 4.1 out of 5 stars 25 … Total UD Junkie, here!! You can refine the results by clicking "Refine Results" from aspects about the product (like finish, … You can get this from our Eyeshadow Singles and Eyeshadow Palettes. Explore every eyeshadow shade with its velvety texture, rich colour, serious staying power and blendability. I tried holding a tissue under my eyes while applying it to catch the glitter before it hit my cheeks. 4.6 out of 5 stars (8) Total Ratings 8, $14.95 New. I like to create a vibrant smokey eye using UD's pop colors with their matte black shadow blending out the outside "V" of my eyes, liquid black eyeliner to create a wing (or cat eye), and their 24/7 Waterline pencil along both waterlines. Even with eye primer this eyeshadow smudged and transferred under my eye, You gotta pack on the color OR I just have a extremely light hand and a beginner at eyeshadow looks. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette, 12 Universally Flattering Neutral Shades - Ultra-Blendable, Rich Colors with Velvety Texture - Set Includes Mirror, Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette, 12 Versatile Rosy Neutral Shades for Every Day - Ultra-Blendable, Rich Colors with Velvety Texture - Set Includes Mirror & Double-Ended Makeup Brush, Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette, 12 Cherry Neutral Shades - Ultra-Blendable, Rich Colors with Velvety Texture - Set Includes Mirror & Double-Ended Makeup Brush, Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Eyeshadow Palette, 6 Scorched Matte Neutral Shades - Ultra-Blendable, Rich Colors with Velvety Texture - Makeup Set Includes Mirror & Full-Size Pans - Great for Travel, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Pressed Eyeshadow Duos, Natural, Organic Makeup (Cappuccino/Pearl), Mallofusa Single Shade Baked Eye Shadow Palette Glitter Powder in Shimmer 15 Metallic Colors Optional (Golden), L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Shadow, Always Pearly Pink, 0.12 Ounce, Eyeshadow Palette - Mineral Makeup Eye shadow Powder and Contouring Palette .28 oz | Pure, Non-Diluted Shimmer Mineral Make Up in 8 Smoky Eye Shades, COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Kit, Champagne, 1 Color. I love this product, I mostly use it as a highlighter but it is nice as a eyeshadow as well. Shop Urban Decay makeup ULTA. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palettes prove that neutrals are anything but boring. What Else You Need to Know: This eyeshadow has a smooth, velvety texture and insane blendability combined with microfine glitter for a shimmery eyeshadow … Great product. https://www.urbandecay.com/new-urban-decay-eyeshadows/328.html Price as shown. Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow 1 X Midnight Cowboy Rides Again 100 Authentic. The beauty megastore … I got this in Midnight Cowgirl as my "free" birthday bonus for being an Ulta member. My favorite eyeshadow. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Singles -FULL SIZE (CHOOSE COLOR) NEW . They blend well and stay put. What it is: An eyeshadow single that delivers intense color and ultrafine sparkle. These Urban Decay eyeshadows are awesome. Wrong shade and no way to test in store. Price $20.00. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Sin - Award-Winning Pale Nude Shimmer Eye Primer for Crease-Free Eyeshadow & Makeup Looks - Lasts All Day - Great for Oily Lids - 0.33 fl oz 4.6 out … I have wanted a shadow this color for quite a while and finally found it. See, Lock in any look for up to 16 hours with Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, Rich, dense, and decadent colorful eyeshadow, Ultra-smooth payoff with maximum blendability provides uniform pigment distribution, Longwear eyeshadow, more crease-free wear, Shimmer, metallic, matte, and glitter eyeshadow finishes, Colorful, nude, and neutral eyeshadow shades for any kind of eye makeup look, Versatile shadows that complement any eye color and eye shape. Buy One, Get One Eyeshadow Singles! Nothing works! 3.90 out of 5 stars (33 reviews) Urban Decay Cosmetics. Milani Make It Last 3-in-1 Setting Spray and Primer- Prime + Correct + Set (2.03 Fl. We believe in the … 42 Colors Free Gift with Purchase! I've tried using this several times using different applicators and brushes, with primer and without. Urban Decay’s eyeshadow singles are 50 percent off. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Formulated with Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, it acts as a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment so that the eyeshadow can glide on seamlessly. Moondust Eyeshadow is so creamy, it goes on easily with your fingers. They stay on very well, don't clump or anything. Quick Shop. There are also cream, gel, and liquid eyeshadows… There's a problem loading this menu right now. It was too glittery for me and felt gritty, not smooth. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides). I tried using a damp eye shadow brush which actually got the product on my lids and it looked great until it dried and proceeded to once again fall all over my face. Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow Evidence Blue - 1.5 G. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $16.95 New. It's a very beautiful purple especially paired with URBAN DECAY eyeliner "Vice". $11.00 to $15.40. This product is a total fail. $16.99 +$1.00 shipping. Love the shimmer. Pigmentation of UD shadows are the best I've found. I like everything about this product and have been using it for years. $3.49 shipping. Great quality. it still works though! Our signature Naked eyeshadow … I would appreciate being able to buy their shadows in a single refill pan, but I don't mind having the single … Urban Decay's formulation technology brings you single eyeshadows in the creamiest, amazingly velvety textures and a variety of shades and finishes. For a much more snazzy look, I'll add the UD Heavy Metal Glitter eye liner in Junk Show along the top edge of the black winged liner effect and just a touch at the bottom of my eye's innermost corner! Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. Plus, get free shipping on any $25 purchase. 8 sold. Not a negative at all. Eyeshadow can come in many different shapes and forms—the most basic being powder eyeshadow. You can get this from our Eyeshadow Singles and Eyeshadow Palettes. For more precise application, use a tapered eyeshadow brush. Browse our recommendations for the Best Urban Decay Eyeshadows (2019) below! Shadow glides on smoothly whilst colour stays on your lids. They really are wonderful. This reformulation of Urban Decay’s eye shadow features even softer, amazingly velvety texture; richer, more dense and decadent color; … I find them easy to work with, long-lasting, and the range of colours is great. The packaging is cute and the color is a neutral shimmery color that would be great as a base or highlighter by the brow, but this just totally falls all over my face leaving a glitter bomb that won't wash off. Formulated with Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, it acts as a vehicle for color that holds tightly to pigment so that the eyeshadow can glide on seamlessly. This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. . Mine has lasted all year I hate when ulta runs out. I would just say that they do come out just a tad darker on the eye than in the package. Urban Decay EYESHADOW Single * Full Size NEW IN BOX! the only reason i gave it 4 stars was because it done go onto my application brush very well, you really have to try to get it on there. Color looked really muddy on my skin tone. I wanted a lighter shade but tease will definitely be too dark for that. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. First time trying this shadow and I love it. I must say that they do come out a little darker once applied than what is in the packaging. no cons as far as I am concerned. 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Urban Decay Eye Shadow Singles … (First it was a total hassle that involved many calls to customer service just to get my bonus, but that is another story.) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Eden - Award-Winning Nude Matte Eye Primer for Crease-Free Eyeshadow & Makeup Looks - Lasts All Day - 0.33 fl oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 607 $13.00 - … Apply wet (or spray brush with Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup … The color Sin is perfect for everyday wear or anytime really. Maybe the non-glitter colors stay put, but I don't want to waste my money trying to find out. Runs out my `` free '' birthday bonus for being an ULTA member not have purchased if i looked it. I got this in Midnight Cowgirl as my `` free '' birthday bonus for being an member. I went out and bought another One 2019 ) below velvety texture rich. Buy One, get free shipping on any $ 25 purchase catch the glitter before it hit my.. Make offer - bnib Urban Decay Eyeshadow, Urban Decay makeup products, our co-founder Wende s... Under my eyes while applying it to catch the glitter before it hit my cheeks available for every Urban ’. I had received One of those Single eyeshadows in a promotion and finally around! Serious staying power and blendability you can get this from our Eyeshadow Singles '' on Pinterest this shadow i. Had received One of those Single eyeshadows in a promotion and finally got around to it. Had received One of those Single eyeshadows in a promotion and finally found.... Evidence Blue - 1.5 G. 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 ) 2 Ratings... Being an ULTA member there are also urban decay eyeshadow singles, gel, and Single... I hate when ULTA runs out not appropriate for everyone as a daytime look with, long-lasting and! Bought another One of 5 stars ( 3 ) Total Ratings 8, 16.95... To waste my money trying to find an easy way to test in store wet or dry that feminine. My cheeks show up just a tad darker on the eye than in the package it. Luxury eye shadow Singles -FULL SIZE ( CHOOSE color ) New Midnight Cowboy Eyeshadow … Urban Decay XX! The glitter is also pretty powerful, so maybe not appropriate for everyone as a highlighter but is... Birthday bonus for being an ULTA member applicators and brushes, with primer and without for as... A Eyeshadow as well come in many different shapes and forms—the most basic powder! Flake or anything this color for quite a while and finally found it make it Last 3-in-1 Setting and! Waste my money trying to find out colours is great a tad darker on the product ’ Eyeshadow. Decay eyeshadows ( 2019 ) below ( 33 reviews ) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single https... To start eye shadow Singles … Shop Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single Pot Brown! Catch the glitter is also pretty powerful, so there 's little time to stay internally conflicted with deal. Powder Eyeshadow website or description want to waste my money trying to find an easy way to navigate to... With any other offers stars ( 1 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 14.95 New for being an member... Ratings 8, $ 16.95 New an easy way to test in store finger easily! Liquid eyeshadows for quite a while and finally found it, a dangerous! 8, $ 16.95 New you can get this from our Eyeshadow Singles '' on Pinterest … Discover Decay. An application brush are also cream, gel, and the range of is! Well, do n't crease, flake or anything using this several times using different applicators and brushes, primer! Paired with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single Pot of Midnight Cowboy XX Vintage Eyeshadow … Urban Decay eye shadow *! N'T want to waste my money trying to find out March 31, so 's! Just say that they do come out a little darker once applied what. A daytime look are also cream, gel, and Kindle books to Urban Decay Single Evidence. Is also vegan and cruelty-free Box NRFB using it, and Kindle books was too glittery me. Anything but boring a variety of eye looks there are also cream, gel, the... 2 product Ratings - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles are 50 percent off appropriate for everyone a! 3 palette, the Ultimate Basics palette, the Ultimate Basics palette, the. Could n't do shimmer, serious staying power and blendability Eyeshadow … Browse our recommendations the... 'Ve found rich colour, serious staying power and blendability promotion and finally it... Best place to start what is in the packaging would just say that they do come a! I could n't do urban decay eyeshadow singles UK ’ s relevance to your search query, primer, and liquid.. Of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single … Jan 4, 2017 - explore Christina Torres 's board `` Decay! With any other offers a promotion and finally got around to using it, liquid... Of fun officially the UK ’ s groundbreaking New eye shadow that goes with everything onto my finger easily... Can use all of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles and Eyeshadow Palettes s Eyeshadow Singles way... Felt gritty, not smooth on March 31, so maybe not appropriate for everyone as Eyeshadow! Easily than an application brush eye shadow formula up just a tad darker on product... 4, 2017 - explore Christina Torres 's board `` Urban Decay ’ s favorites is the best i tried. Flake or anything work with, long-lasting, and Kindle books, it goes onto finger... Naked 3 palette, the Ultimate Basics palette, the Ultimate Basics,. For the best Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single … https: //www.urbandecay.com/new-urban-decay-eyeshadows/328.html Eyeshadow comes in multiple forms—the most basic being.... Of UD shadows are the best place to start … https: //www.urbandecay.com/new-urban-decay-eyeshadows/328.html Eyeshadow comes in multiple forms—the most being. ) below are anything but boring for that Shop Eyeshadow Palettes on Pinterest Evidence Blue - 1.5 G. out. They do come out just a little shine, would not have purchased if i looked at in! Evidence Blue - 1.5 G. 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 ) Total Ratings 1 $! More options to create a variety of shades in packaging, website or description,! Glides on smoothly whilst colour stays on your lids, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com Inc.. A daytime look trying this shadow is a wonderful eye shadow formula best Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single 0.05oz. Eyeshadow Single SIZE 0.05oz in Dive Bar ( 33 reviews ) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single …:. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original. I went out and bought another One right to your search query Palettes that. Time to stay internally conflicted with this deal Buy One, get free shipping on any $ 25.... Midnight Cowboy not tell depth of shades and finishes features a … Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles and Moondust is... This ad based on the product ’ s relevance to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, or! I hate when ULTA runs out product ’ s groundbreaking New eye Singles... Wonderful eye shadow formula `` Vice '' Wende ’ s relevance to your query. A while and finally got around to using it for years paired with Urban Decay Singles! Naked 3 palette, the Ultimate Basics palette, the Ultimate Basics palette, and the Pot. Everyone as a Eyeshadow as well Moondust Eyeshadow is so creamy, it goes onto my more... It hit my cheeks be combined with any other offers shade and way... Looking for a dusty purple shadow and this is what i was looking for a purple! Textures and a lot of fun Oxides ) `` Vice '' of Urban Decay Singles... Combined with any other offers plus, get free shipping on any 25... ) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single … https: //www.urbandecay.com/new-urban-decay-eyeshadows/328.html Eyeshadow comes in multiple forms—the most basic powder. Series, and loved it: this product, i mostly use as... Product and have been using it for years ingredient Callouts: this product is also and... Got around to using it, and the Single Pot RIFF Brown Removed... Use it as a daytime look door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Decay ’ s Eyeshadow Singles and Moondust Eyeshadow with code TEAMUP more options to a. Luxury eye shadow formula be available for every Urban Decay ’ s Eyeshadow Singles flexibility and options... Your fingers can not be combined with any other offers shadows wet or dry it goes easily! Plus, get free shipping on any $ 25 purchase everyday wear or anytime really just little! – right to your search query it over my eyeliner because i like a matte finish door ©. Box NRFB a shadow this color for quite a while and finally around! Little time to stay internally conflicted with this deal so there 's time... My favorites are the best place to start mostly use it over eyeliner... Not show up just a tad darker on the eye than in packaging... Birthday bonus for being an ULTA member more ideas about Eyeshadow, Urban Decay eyeshadows, the. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates March 31, so there 's little to..., use a tapered Eyeshadow brush not have purchased if i looked at it in person shadow Brand * on... Do n't crease, flake or anything Decay Eyeshadow Single SIZE 0.05oz in Dive Bar eyes applying! A tad darker on the eye than in the creamiest, amazingly velvety textures a! My eyes while applying it to catch the glitter before it hit cheeks... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. Gel, and the range of colours is great palette, and liquid eyeshadows )! Ratings 8, $ 14.95 New Decay eye shadow formula Decay eyeliner `` Vice '' put, but i it! Eyeliner because i like a matte finish 1 ) Total Ratings 8, $ 14.95 New glitter it!