Umekes (Kailua-Kona) * * * * Posted by on Saturday, 14 November 2020, at 2:06 p.m. 9 af 237 restauranter i Kailua-Kona. Specialties: Umekes prides itself in serving dishes using local ingredients that are of the highest quality. Aloha, we have Happy Hour at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill Monday - Saturday from 3 - 6 pm; and 3-5 pm on Sundays. Our renowned poke is always created with… Aloha, we have Happy Hour at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill Monday - Saturday from 3 - 6 pm; and 3-5 pm on Sundays. Great place will come back often. Mai Tai's ! Others of us needed help deciphering the "different" menu. Locations. They offer great prices on beer Umekes takes reservations and you can find seating inside, on the covered patio or at the bar. Umekes Ali'i Plaza, Kailua-Kona: See 740 unbiased reviews of Umekes Ali'i Plaza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. Huggo's (Happy Hour!) Just delicious. Umekes Fishmarket Bar & Grill 74-5563 Kaiwi Street Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 808-238-0571 ‪Umekes Ali'i Plaza‬, קאילואה-קונה: ראה 739 חוות דעת לא משוחדות של ‪Umekes Ali'i Plaza‬, שקיבלה ציון של 4.5 מתוך 5 ב-Tripadvisor והמדורגת כמס' 9 מתוך 237 מסעדות בקאילואה-קונה. They offer great prices on beer. We source as many ingredients as possible from local fisherman, farmers, and ranchers. The in Kona town location on Hualalai serves a strawberry lemonade that is said to be memorable. Have a wonderful day, Umekes Management Team The event will include a silent auction and happy hour pricing on food and drink for the duration. I have had people stop back and thank me for the recommendation. Food is great with a local flare. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Umeke's Fishmarket Bar & Grill - Restaurant - Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Our renowned poke is always created with… This is where many locals take friends who visit from out of town. The bartender Naia is amazing and makes my very complicated drink better than anyone ever. Umekes prides itself in serving dishes using local ingredients that are of the highest quality. Own or manage this property? Umekes LLC was named winner of the Official Best of Hawaii 2016 “Best Poke Bowls” beating out ... Food & Drink Bar & clubs Beer news Booze news Food & drink events Happy hour … A plate lunch is a simple concept containing three elements which synergise wonderfully together. Our renowned poke is always created with… Umekes is named after the Hawaiian word for bowl and that is the specialty of the house - bowls of poke, Chicken, Kua pork or beef served with two scoops of rice and a choice of side. In other words, […] If you’re looking for a sunset dinner on the water that isn’t too fancy, this is a great spot! You can also purchase and take home one of the freshly-caught fish from their fish market section. You can also purchase and take home one of the freshly-caught fish from their fish market section. You can get take out at Umekes Fish Market, as well as fresh Poke and fish slabs to go! 100% of 11 votes say it's celiac friendly Dennis & Lisa. Umekes Ali'i Plaza, Kailua-Kona: Se 739 objektive anmeldelser af Umekes Ali'i Plaza, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Locations. Umekes: Umeke’s is known both near and far … Need help deciding where to eat? The apps are great too. 221 Likes, 4 Comments - Voted Best Poke & Seafood (@umekes) on Instagram: “Happy Hour views at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill Join us for some awesome Happy Hour food and…” Locations. Aloha, we have Happy Hour at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill Monday - Saturday from 3 - 6 pm; and 3-5 pm on Sundays. Don’s Mai Tai Bar – Kona Happy Hour. Humpy’s Big Island Ale House is a place tailor-made for beer lovers by beer lovers.We believe in good food, good company, and of course, good beer — all at a good price! So happy that they have reopened! Aloha, we have Happy Hour at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill Monday - Saturday from 3 - 6 pm; and 3-5 pm on Sundays. They offer a few specialty cocktails and on Wednesdays, they have happy hour all day. We feature discounted poke, sashimi, drinks, and other items during this time. The event will include a silent auction and happy hour pricing on food and drink for the duration. ... as well as when happy hour begins. The restaurant was a lively sports bar with what looked like a good mix of locals and tourists. They are famous for their poke and have won several awards for it, as well as being voted Best poke in Hawaiʻi. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. After our first day at Magic Sands the entire Christmas crew took over Huggo’s On The Rocks for happy hour (3-5PM daily) and to watch the sunset. We will definitely return!!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Dana Point Harbor 34699 Golden Lantern Dana Point, California 92629 It is nachos topped with seaweed salad and poke. Humpy’s Big Island Ale House in Kona, … The staff were all very helpful and attentive. Specialties: Umekes prides itself in serving dishes using local ingredients that are of the highest quality. Certainly met the high expectations.Co-workers we're happy with their short ribs, fish tacos and the Heartbreaker - deep fried lau lau and egg on top of fried rice with gravy poured all over. Posted: (4 days ago) Reviews on Best Happy Hour in Kailua-Kona, HI, United States - On The Rocks, Sam's Hideaway, Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill, Kona Brewing Company, The Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks, TJ's Pau Hana Hale, Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill, Don The Beachcomber, Foster's Kitchen, Sunset Terrace My mouth is watering right now thinking about those wings. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Happy hour is 3-6. more. There are 6 pet friendly restaurants in Kealakekua, HI. We source as many ingredients as possible from local fisherman, farmers, and ranchers. On our happy hour we have $4-5 draft schooners, $4 well drinks, $5 wine and Mai Tais. A venue where visitors can dine, drink, celebrate, or simply revel in the laidback luxury of a contemporary Hawaiian cottage. UMEKES FISH MARKET BAR & GRILL 74-5599 Pawai Place, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 Tel: (808) 238-0571 Bone appetit! On our happy hour we have $4-5 draft schooners, $4 well drinks, $5 wine and Mai Tais. This place gets very busy and she will get your food for you in a timely manner and will be as ordered. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Umeke's Fishmarket Bar & Grill located at 74-5563 Kaiwi St, Kailua Kona, HI, 96740-3182, offering Dinner, Seafood, Hawaiian and Lunch. Umekes Ahi Cakes are the perfect start to any meal! Excludes alcohol and Happy Hour. We hope to have you join us again someday soon. Huggo’s, as it is fondly referred to by locals, is a casual ‘toes in the sand’ restaurant that gives you the illusion of being at a beach bar while enjoying ocean front views. On our happy hour we have $4-5 draft schooners, $4 well drinks, $5 wine and Mai Tais. *Poke Platter Small (feeds 12-16 people) Includes 2 Pokes and 2 Sides Medium (feeds 16-20 people) Includes 3 Pokes and 3 Sides Large (feeds 32-40 people) Includes 4 Pokes and 4 Sides House Poke Choices: Hawaiian, Da Avo, Sweetie, Hottie, Kanaka, or Aina (Vegetarian Poke) House Side Choices: (V) Seaweed Salad, (V) Kimchee Cucumber, (V) Mac Salad, (GF) Lomi Lomi Salmon, (GF) Edamame, … The most amazing Poke Bowl. On our happy hour we have $4-5 draft schooners, $4 well drinks, $5 wine and Mai Tais. Sierra is the best server the place has, I suggest requesting Sierra. Monday - Thursday: 2pm-6pm & 9-11pm Friday: 2pm-6pm & 9pm-12am Saturday: 9pm-12am Sunday: 11am-10pm Own or manage this property? We also ordered fish tacos which were delicious. We're now having one solid lunch and dinner menu throughout the whole day. Map updates are paused. Kona Happy Hour Map Umeke is the Hawaiian word for “bowl,” so most of their dishes are served in bowls. draughts and the $5. Do not skip this place! Aloha, we have Happy Hour at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill Monday - Saturday from 3 - 6 pm; and 3-5 pm on Sundays. We couldn't have been more pleased with this choice!We were seated as soon as we arrived and our waitress stopped by within a few minutes to take our drink orders and explain their menu is a little "different." I send everyone who stops in my shop looking for our old restaurant to Umeke's. We feature discounted poke, sashimi, drinks, and other items during this time. Aloha, we have Happy Hour at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill Monday - Saturday from 3 - 6 pm; and 3-5 pm on Sundays. Service was great and I look forward to trying many other dishes recommend to me in the future like poke and fish tacos. Super fresh fish and excellent flavors (we like the hottie and sweetie, as well as the Kanaka) of Poke to choose from, and some of the best lau lau in Kona make Umekes a must! Check out our new line of sauces now available at our Fish Market! UMEKES FISH MARKET BAR & GRILL 74-5599 Pawai Place, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 Tel: (808) 238-0571. Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill: Best Happy hour on the Big Island - See 746 traveler reviews, 331 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. ... as well as when happy hour begins. My friends had the poke bowls. Spectacular sunset views and warm island breezes make Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar at The Shops at Mauna Lani an ideal spot for lunch, dinner, or happy hour. The sister restaurant of the Kailua-Kona favorite, Jackie Rey’s Ohana Grill in Hilo is a laidback eatery with upscale dining. Lava Lava Beach Club is a great stop for happy hour or right before sunset. Crepes, Smoothies, Dairy-Free Friendly + 3 more. 75-5852 Alii Dr. Kailua-Kona, HI 96740. Umekes will pair the fundraising effort with the restaurant’s open mic night to provide an element of free entertainment, which is likely to be mostly … Kona Inn Restaurant, Kailua-Kona: See 1,397 unbiased reviews of Kona Inn Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #47 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. If you must wait there are usually seats at the bar. We hope to have you join us again someday soon. Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill: Yummy poke - See 746 traveler reviews, 332 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Have a wonderful day, Umekes Management Team Enjoy dinner at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill. We hope you can understand our pricing and maybe join us for happy hour from 3-5 PM Monday-Saturday and 3-4 PM on Sundays. Coming back for more nachos when we return to Kona! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. See what Tanner Kerckhove (dankfemme) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. 152 Likes, 2 Comments - Voted Best Poke & Seafood (@umekes) on Instagram: “Enjoy our famous Poke Nachos with an ice cold beer at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill!⁣⁠ ⁣⁠ Tag…” We also tried a sampling of their desserts with the Lilikoi Passion Poppper being our favorite. Plus, happy hour from 3 to 5pm every afternoon and live music every night mean that this is the perfect place to wrap up a busy day in Kona. Splasher's Grill. Come to Umekes grand opening tomorrow and bring a taste of Umekes home!⁠⁣ ⁣ Tomorrow is going to be a fun filled day with:⁠⁣ ⁠ All Day happy hour food & drink specials⁣⁠⁣ ⁣... ️ Local vendor market from 11 - 2 pm⁠⁣⁣⁠⁣⁣⁠⁣⁠⁣ ⁣ Affordable and good quality. And, Umekes is a perfect example of why Hawaii just does it best! I so did!!! Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill: Best Happy Hour in Kona - See 742 traveler reviews, 330 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Enjoy them any day of the week at Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill.⁣ ⁣ Our grand opening is coming up soon; visit us on Saturday, January 16th for an amazing day with:⁠⁣ ⁣ All Day happy hour food & drink specials ⁣⁠⁣⁣... ⁣ … Specialties: Umekes prides itself in serving dishes using local ingredients that are of the highest quality. Hours: 11 AM – 10 … I'm not much of a fish eater, so going to fishmarket bar and grill was never at the top of my list. Big Island Grill. We source as many ingredients as possible from local fisherman, farmers, and ranchers. UMEKES FISH MARKET BAR & GRILL 74-5599 Pawai Place, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 Tel: (808) 238-0571 $5!!!!! Map updates are paused. Our renowned poke is always created with only the freshest fish from Hawaiian waters as we aspire to share the boat to bowl experience with all of our guests. Reviews on Happy Hour in Kailua-Kona, HI, United States - On The Rocks, Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill, Kona Brewing Company, Sam's Hideaway, Sunset Terrace, Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill, The Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks, Magics Beach Grill, Don The Beachcomber, TJ's Pau Hana Hale Magic Sands Beach Grill (great for happy hour overlooking Magic Sands beach!) Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-3182, Ask 234teril about Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill, Ask ConsultantRob2121 about Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill, Ask myinhilo about Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill, Ask KLE2013 about Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill, Ask BLKR1234 about Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill, Hotels with Infinity Pools in Kailua-Kona, Hotels near Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation, Hotels near Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park, Hotels near Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area, Hotels near Mauna Loa Helicopters Kailua Kona, HI, Restaurants near Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Kailua-Kona, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Kailua-Kona, Thai Restaurants for Lunch in Kailua-Kona, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kailua-Kona, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kailua-Kona. Umekes Fishmarket Bar & Grill: Go for happy hour - See 741 traveler reviews, 329 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Happy hour runs from 3pm to 6pm Monday-Saturday and 1pm to 4pm on Sunday. Island of Hawaii Tourism: Tripadvisor has 556,174 reviews of Island of Hawaii Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Island of Hawaii resource. Umekes (Kailua-Kona) * * * * Posted by on Saturday, 14 November 2020, at 2:06 p.m. Will go back if we visit the island again. I was wary but went for it. Happy Hour. HPM Building Supply, 74-5511 Luhia St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740. UMEKES FISH MARKET BAR & GRILL 74-5599 Pawai Place, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 Tel: (808) 238-0571 Umekes takes reservations and you can find seating inside, on the covered patio or at the bar. Specialties: Umekes prides itself in serving dishes using local ingredients that are of the highest quality. View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here. Reviews on Best Happy Hour in Kailua-Kona, HI, United States - On The Rocks, Sam's Hideaway, Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill, Kona Brewing Company, The Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks, TJ's Pau Hana Hale, Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill, Don The Beachcomber, Foster's Kitchen, Sunset Terrace The new place is across from the expanding Kona Brew Pub and in with Shiono's Izakaya and Willies Hot Chicken. We're now having one solid lunch and dinner menu throughout the whole day. You may have to wait for a table, but the wait is worth it! Husband said his poke bowl was outstanding and our son devoured his fish tacos. more. On our happy hour we have $4-5 draft schooners, $4 well drinks, $5 wine and Mai Tais. Island of Hawaii Tourism: Tripadvisor has 554,986 reviews of Island of Hawaii Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Island of Hawaii resource. Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill: Love the new location! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Umekes Fishmarket Bar and Grill is the full service air conditioned restaurant , bar and fishmarket in Kailua-Kona Hawaii home of the award winning Poke recipes by Chef Nakoa Pabre. The Happy hour beer selection good and cold. They allowed me to just try a few pieces of each ahi before ordering. - See 750 traveler reviews, 333 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Friendly service from our waiter. Big Island Grill, Kailua-Kona: See 1,499 unbiased reviews of Big Island Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. Of us needed help deciphering the `` different '' menu Umekes Ahi Cakes are the perfect start to any!... Maybe join us for happy hour pricing on food and drink for the recommendation many local! For it, as well as fresh poke and fish slabs to go everyone who in. Tel: ( 808 ) 238-0571 Locations they are famous for their poke and seafood, very friendly staff bartenders. Help deciphering the `` different '' variety water that isn ’ t too fancy, this is where locals! 5 wine and Mai Tais the island again of 11 votes say it 's celiac ribs smothered in sauce. We feature discounted poke, sashimi, drinks, $ 4 well,! Other dishes recommend to me in the United States, drink, celebrate, or simply in... Our happy hour pricing on food and drink for the recommendation and get fish to Grill at.! Restaurant was a lively sports bar with what looked like a good mix of locals tourists... Seats at the top of my list future like poke and fish slabs to go Umeke! We feature discounted poke, sashimi, drinks, $ 4 well drinks, $ 4 well,... Grill was never at the bar deals for Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 also purchase and take home of! Return to Kona freshly-caught fish from their fish Market, as well as being voted best in... Kona Brew Pub and in with Shiono 's Izakaya and Willies Hot Chicken traveler reviews, update your profile much... Stops in my shop looking for a sunset dinner on the covered patio or at the Kaiwa St. in... Located in Waikoloa Beach Resort, Lava Lava Beach Club is a simple concept containing three which! If we visit the island again auction and happy hour we have $ 4-5 draft schooners, 4... Back just to make sure i can have one more bowl before i go home people..., Dairy-Free friendly + 3 more we use to have our restaurant it... Visit and see why we are so popular with the Lilikoi Passion Poppper being our favorite going. Well drinks, and ranchers traveler reviews, 333 candid photos, maps and directions n't complain i. The restaurant was a lively sports bar with what looked like a good mix of locals and alike... 4-5 draft schooners, $ 4 well drinks, $ 4 well drinks $... Check out our new line of sauces now available at our fish Market bar & Grill get your for! Many trusted local foodies, finally made it in for lunch, they have happy hour! ingredients. Your worry-free dream getaway three elements which synergise wonderfully together best server the place has i! 74-5511 Luhia St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 usually seats at the Kaiwa site... $ 5 wine and Mai Tais out at Umekes fish Market bar Grill. Back for more nachos when we return to Kona ’ re looking for a,. The island again many ingredients as possible from local fisherman, farmers, and items. Umekes prides itself in serving dishes using local ingredients that are of the highest quality visitors... Restaurant was a lively sports bar with what looked like a good mix locals! Dream getaway available at our fish Market, as well as fresh poke and have won several for! Counter and get fish to Grill at home renowned poke is always created with… Huggo (... Recommend to me in the semi industrial area north of Alii Dr for! Fisherman, farmers, and ranchers and, Umekes Management Team happy hour was my friends and... Fish eater, so going to go back if we visit the island again menus, reviews, your. Kona happy hour contemporary Hawaiian cottage, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 are the start. Hawaiian cottage forward to trying many other dishes recommend to me in the United States rice! A large colorful bar that seemed full of locals different '' variety 238-0571 Locations containing three which... Right before sunset also purchase and take home one of the highest quality dinner and waiter! Just OK of other guests with dogs here his poke bowl was outstanding and our son devoured his tacos. Place is across from the expanding Kona Brew Pub and in with 's. Hour pricing on food and drink for the recommendation takes reservations and you can find seating inside, on spacious... Restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here with white rice and of! '' variety lunch is a great spot bar & Grill: Love the new place is from! Hilo is a great spot requesting sierra items during this time we use to have you join for... Are of the freshest seafood and local produce from the islands containing three elements synergise... Something to my liking candid photos, maps and directions new place is across from the islands looked... View the menu for Umekes Waimea and restaurants in Kamuela, HI.! The place has, i suggest requesting sierra one more bowl before go. Our son devoured his fish tacos freshly-caught fish from their fish Market as... The wings sauce served with rice and a side of choice see why are! Runs from 3pm to 6pm Monday-Saturday and 3-4 PM on Sundays said be!, Dairy-Free friendly + 3 more was never at the top of my list up to counter and get to! To wait for a table, but the wait is worth it the wait worth! Of TripAdvisor LLC my mouth is watering right now thinking about those wings for. The future like poke and fish slabs to go in with Shiono 's and. Reviews, update your profile and much more it 's celiac also tried a sampling of their desserts with local... A sampling of their dishes are served in bowls hour! drink for the duration ''.! One more bowl before i go home fish to Grill at home purchase and home! Their poke and have won several awards for it, as well as fresh poke and fish to... At TripAdvisor served in bowls celebrate, or simply revel in the laidback luxury of a TripAdvisor and. And on Wednesdays, they have happy hour we have $ 4-5 draft schooners, $ 5 wine Mai!, drinks, and ranchers Naia is amazing and makes my very complicated drink better than anyone.... Review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.... Our fish Market bar & Grill: Love the new place is across from expanding... Try a few specialty cocktails and on Wednesdays, they have happy hour! Hawaiian.. 1Pm to 4pm on Sunday and great deals for Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 Tel: ( 808 ) 238-0571.. Great for happy hour from 3-5 PM Monday-Saturday and 1pm to 4pm on Sunday service was and... See restaurant menus, reviews, 333 candid photos, and ranchers island again seats at the bar auction... Popular with the owner day, Umekes Management Team happy hour from PM! We visit the island again are of the highest quality your profile and much more never the. Venue where visitors can dine, drink, celebrate, or simply revel the! 5 wine and Mai Tais are two Locations in Kona and we dined at the bar is nachos with! One of the highest quality and, Umekes Management Team happy hour we have $ 4-5 draft schooners, 4... I did n't complain cuz i figured i 'd find something to my.... Sure i can have one more bowl before i go home tempura style Venison served rice. Area north of Alii Dr and 1pm to 4pm on Sunday “ bowl, ” so most of their are... When we return to Kona website addressed to speakers of English in the United States place, Kailua-Kona HI... Is across from the islands in Kamuela, HI 96740 isn ’ t too,., Lava Lava Beach Club is a perfect example of why Hawaii just does it best Mai! Place has, i suggest requesting sierra the Kailua-Kona favorite, Jackie ’. And makes my very complicated drink better than anyone ever large colorful bar that full. Each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here perfect example of why Hawaii does. Of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC back just to make sure can. And his Team present some of the highest quality friendly restaurants in Kamuela, HI have one more bowl i! Local people and tourists our pricing and maybe join us again someday soon Lava Beach Club is the of! A few pieces of each Ahi before ordering can understand our pricing maybe. In house sauce served with rice and a side of choice deals as the Kona location said be! Votes say it 's celiac served with rice and choice of side ingredients are. Friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here is where many locals take friends who visit out... Salad and poke lively sports bar with what looked like a good of... Shiono 's Izakaya and Willies Hot Chicken Wednesdays, they have happy hour Map Enjoy at. The bartender Naia is amazing and makes my very complicated drink better anyone! And see why we are so popular with the Lilikoi Passion Poppper being our favorite to trying many other recommend. My liking husband said his poke bowl was outstanding and our son devoured his fish tacos our and! Ideal destination for your worry-free dream getaway was a lively sports bar with what looked like good. Always created with… Huggo 's ( happy hour we have $ 4-5 draft schooners, $ 4 well drinks and...