Practice Makes Music Hi, Neighbor! Circle to the left, the old brass wagon. Caring Means Sharing Down on Barney's Farm Let's Help Mother Goose! The Treasure of Rainbow Beard. After Derek explains the purpose of a telescope, Barney brings out the Barney Bag so that the group may make their own homemade telescopes. Educational theme: Seasons: 7: 7 "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard" April 14, 1992 () When "Rainbow Beard the Pirate" sends the group on a treasure hunt, Barney and friends explore the colors and shapes around us. Once finished, the chest springs open to reveal a striking rainbow emanating from inside it. The Treasure of Rainbow Beard is the seventh episode from Season 1 of the revival television series of "Barney & Friends". With John David Bennett, Rickey Carter, Jenny Dempsey, Brian Eppes. If destroyed, players can obtain a replacement from Diango in Draynor Village.. Summary: After the kids and Barney enjoy reading a scary pirate book, the book's character, Rainbow Beard, appears and gives them a treasure map of their own to solve. It is rated PG-13 for violence, rude humor, sexual gags and language. -Barney Theme Song (1988) -A Hunting We Will Go (Traditional) -Frere Jacques (Traditional) -Painting the Shapes (1992) -Old Brass Wagon (Traditional) -The Barney Bag (1992) -Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Traditional) -The Rainbow Song (1992) -I Love You (1988) 1 Plot: 2 Cast: 3 Songs: 4 Trivia: 5 Gallery Greg is reading a story to Bobby, Oliver, Jodie and Candace called "The Treasure of Captain Feathersword". Educational theme: Seasons: 7: 7 "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard" April 14, 1992 () When "Rainbow Beard the Pirate" sends the group on a treasure hunt, Barney and friends explore the colors and shapes around us. Hurrybird11. Barney and Friends - Natural Rainbow. The Treasure of Rainbow Beard. Playing next. Barney arrives and decides that he and the kids will go on a treasure hunt to find the treasure from the book. Verdianaderose. Be a Friend. 5. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Join Barney and his friends as they set out on a quest to find Rainbow Beard's may of shapes and colors. Hop to It! This page is a candidate for deletion. Rocko's Modern Life Wiki. Browse more videos. Barney & Friends S01E07 The Treasure Of Rainbow Bend. I Just Love Bugs. Happy Birthday, Barney! The Treasure of Rainbow Beardis the seventh episode fromSeason 1ofBarney & Friends. Min plays a a musical triangle and leads everyone in song. Barney's Colors & Shapes is a Barney & Friends Episode Video 2-pack that was released on March 18, 1997. Eat, Drink and Be Healthy! The Treasure of Rainbow Beard; Barney's Musical Scrapbook: May 6, 1997 Camp WannaRunnaRound: July 8, 1997 Barney's Adventure Bus: September 2, 1997 Barney's Stu-u-upendous Puzzle Fun! Barney & Friends - Treasure of Rainbow Beard (VHS) Format: VHS Tape. They consult s scroll from Rainbow Beard that instructs them to sing about his prized rainbows if they want to open the chest. 1 Barney's Happy On Birthday (1997 Season 3 SUPERMALECH'S Version) Explore Wikis Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki. Alphabet Soup! The bottom of the magic bottle can be seen before Barney pulls it out of the book. When the Backyard Gang are pretending to sail on a make believe boat, They wish they can visit a treasure island. Barney: Secret of the Rainbow. Nextly, the map declares that they must deal in colors & rhymes to find the treasure. Happy Birthday, Barney! 6. Barney once again reads the map, and they are instructed to sing a song that includes the triangular shape. Report. Blake Foster's Adventures of Barney & Friendsis the Blake Foster's Adventures TV series created by TheCartoonMan12. Watch this Barney the Purple Dinosaur video, Barney & Friends Season 1 EP 7 The Treasure of Rainbow Beard, on Fanpop and browse other Barney the Purple Dinosaur videos. Barney and Friends: The Complete Series was a US 42-disc DVD Set featuring all 268 episodes from all 14 Seasons. The film is directed by Michael Bay and is the third and finale in Michael Bay's Barney trilogy. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it … A Camping We Will Go! Barney Songs from the School is a Barney Clip Show that was released on October 2, 1992. Four Seasons Day The Treasure of Rainbow Beard Going Places! Executive Producers: Sheryl Stamps Leach, Kathy O'Rourke Parker, Dennis DeShazer The Treasure Of Rainbow-Beard (1995 Episode) Cast: Barney. Four Seasons Day The Treasure of Rainbow Beard Going Places! It features clips from Season 1 & 2 episodes. Dark Blue FBI Warning Dark Blue Interpol Warnings Lyrick Studios Still Logo Harriet the Spy Trailer Larry-Boy Teaser Allegra's Window Videos Trailer Please Stay Tuned Following This Presentation For Previews Of Other Barney Home Videos Bumper Barney Home Video Logo Barney Intro The Treasure of Rainbow Beard Barney Says Segment Credits Joe Scruggs Videos Trailer Barney's Sense Sational Day Trailer The bottle containing the map was actually a leather-wrapped chianti bottle that Stephen White purchased from a garage sale. 1 Storyline 2 Sound Effects Used 2.1 Red, Blue and Circles Too! Caring Means Sharing. 1 Plot 2 Song List 3 Cast 4 Trivia Michael is reading a story to Derek, Kathy and Min called "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard". Hurrybird11. It will appear on YouTube in the near future. When Barney pulls the magic bottle out of the book, it is quite apparent that the book is filled with blank pages. VHS Tape from $39.99 Additional VHS Tape, VHS options: Edition Discs Price New from Used from VHS Tape, VHS "Please retry" — — — — $39.99: Related video shorts (0) Realizing that the riddle is referring to their schoolyard tree, the group sings "And the Green Grass Grows All Around". A Camping We Will Go! So, Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, and Riff take them on the magical sailing ship on a trip to treasure island where they can put on sunscreen, hunt for seashells, and rocks, go down by the bay, explorer the island safari, meet some speckled frogs, catch fish on the fishing pole, go underwater, and look for the big surprise treasure chest gift. The Barney videos are available in stores and neighborhoods. (Barney & Friends episode, Thevideotour1's version), Christian Buenaventura (Thevideotour1's version), Barb Pélissier (Soulcalibur character, Thevideotour1's version)/Original Timeline, Blondell Fortier (Soulcalibur character, Thevideotour1's version)/Original Timeline, Maggie Weaver (Soulcalibur character, Thevideotour1's version)/Original Timeline, Kylie Pélissier (Soulcalibur character, Thevideotour1's version)/Original Timeline, Adelheid Hall (Soulcalibur character, Thevideotour1's version)/Original Timeline, Jodie Scott (Soulcalibur character, Thevideotour1's version)/Original Timeline, Christiane Appell (Soulcalibur character, Thevideotour1's version)/Original Timeline, https://customnickelodeon.fandom.com/wiki/The_Treasure_of_Rainbow_Beard_(Barney_%26_Friends_episode,_Thevideotour1%27s_version)?oldid=42258, A Hunting We Will Go (sung by Michael, Derek, Min and Kathy), And the Green Grass Grows All Around (sung by Barney, Michael, Derek, Min and Kathy), Frere Jacques (sung by Barney, Michael, Derek, Min and Kathy), Painting the Shapes (sung by Barney, Michael, Derek, Min and Kathy), Old Brass Wagon (sung by Barney, Michael, Derek, Min and Kathy), The Barney Bag (sung by Barney, Michael, Derek, Min and Kathy), Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (sung by Kathy and Barney), The Rainbow Song (sung by Barney, Michael, Derek, Min and Kathy), I Love You (sung by Barney, Michael, Derek, Min and Kathy), Barney (Body: David Joyner / Voice: Bob West). A song has been edited out of the dvd release of "Barney's Colors & Shapes"! Barney arrives and decides that he and the kids will go on a treasure hunt to find the treasure from the book. 1 Plot 2 Cast 3 Song List 4 Trivia Barney recieves a letter from his friend - Old King Cole and it says that he is coming to visit their school. History Talk (0) Share. Stephen White plays Rainbow Beard the Pirate in this episode. The mysterious foggy spectre of Rainbow Beard appears from the bottle, instructing them that they must follow his map of colors & shapes in order to find his treasure. 5.0 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Wikipedia - Barney (TV series) 1 Episodes 1.1 Season 1 1.2 Season 2 1.3 Season 3 1.4 Season 4 1.5 Season 5 1.6 Season 6 1.7 Season 7 1.8 Season 8 1.9 Season 9 1.10 Season 10 1.11 Season 11 1.12 Season 12 1.13 Season 13 2 Movies 1. Educational theme: Colors and shapes: 8: 8 "Going Places!" 26:38. and "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard". It will appear on YouTube in the near future. This is also the only episode to feature Barney on the tire swing with a rainbow appearing above him on it, (like in the ending of the theme song). Let's Help Mother Goose! Caring Means Sharing Down on Sonic's Farm What's That Shadow? History Talk (0) Share. 1 Season 1 1.1 Ep 1.: "The Queen of Make Believe" 1.2 Ep 2.: "My Family's Just Right for Me" 1.3 Ep 3.: "Playing It Safe" 1.4 Ep 4.: "Hop to It!" Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for Barney & Friends : The Treasure of Rainbow Beard (1992) - on AllMovie - A pirate provides a treasure map, which helps the… Plot Join Barney as he leads the viewers into fun songs from Season 1 & 2 episodes. Four Seasons Day The Treasure of Rainbow Beard Going Places! Join Barney and his friends as they set out on a quest to find Rainbow Beard's may of shapes and colors. When Old King Cole arrives, he bursts one of the dance number. Barney is of course, the famous big purple dinosaur who sings and dances. Barney: Secret of the Rainbow. Attack bonuses It contains "Red, Blue and Circles Too!" Barney, Tina, Michael, Kathy and Derek make him feel right at home. 300px. What's That Shadow? 1.6 Ep 6.: "Four Seasons Day" 1.7 Ep 7.: "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard" 1.8 Ep 8.: "Going Places!" Alphabet Soup! Michael Has Read Something From Rainbow Beard:COLORS ARE WHAT, I LOVE THE BEST TO SING THE SONG, TO OPEN THE CHEST. Upon reading the treasure map, Barney remarks that they must search for green "above and below" and sing a song they know. Circle to the left, the old brass wagon. Educational theme: Colors and shapes: 8: 8 "Going Places!" Follow. Barney & Friends ☆ The Treasure of Rainbow Beard ☆ season 1 episode 7. Edit. Barney & Friends ☆ The Treasure of Rainbow Beard ☆ season 1 episode 7. Barney's Colours and Shapes is a UK VHS release by PolyGram Video on 6th April 1998. is the 12th episode from Season 1 of Barney & Friends. Barney the Dinosaur Outtakes/Bloopers - Barney On Fart (The Treasure of Rainbow Beard - Season 1, Episode 7) | Custom Time Warner Cable Kids Wiki | Fandom The bottom of the magic bottle can be seen before Barney pulls it out of the book. 300px. Michael declares that it is a fine treasure, as they can share it with everyone they love. It appeared on YouTube in the future. Barney 3: The Treasure of Rainbow Beard is a Custom Barney movie directed by Michael Bay. (with Tina) and Be a Friend (with Tosha). 1 Episodes: 2 Cast: 3 Guest Appearances: 4 Trivia: 5 Gallery: The Queen of Make-Believe My Family's Just Right for Me Playing it Safe Hop to It! The Queen of Make Believe 2. What's That Shadow? 8 "Going Places" April 15, 1992 Going Places! The Treasure of Rainbow Beard is a seventh episode from Season 1 of Barney & Friends. It was released to theaters June 29, 2016 and was released on DVD November 29, 2016. The Treasure of Rainbow Beard. The Queen of Make-Believe My Family's Just Right for Me Playing It Safe Hop to It! Edit. 28:14. Caring Means Sharing. The giant boulder is a holiday reward received from completing a Christmas event from 2020 onwards. "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard" April 14, 1992 When "Rainbow Beard the Pirate" sends the group on a treasure hunt, Barney, Blake Foster and his friends, Winnie The Pooh, Bobby, DJ, Stephanie, Malcolm, Dewey, Emily Yeung, Littlefoot, Ash, Tai, and the rest of their friends explore the colors and shapes around us. Opening Titles "Barney and Friends" "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard" Songs Segments Ending Credits. If you disagree with its deletion, please explain why at Category talk:Candidates for deletion or improve the page and remove the {} tag. Barney and the kids enjoy the fun of all four seasons in one day. In order to find the treasure, the group must learn a variety of songs and games about colors and shapes. ... Barney Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. This episode was not a full… Be a Friend. 1 Warning 2 Opening Logos 3 Funding Credits 4 Opening Titles 5 Segments 6 Ending Credits 7 Funding Credits (cont.) 5 years ago | 589 views. History Talk (0) Comments Share. When equipped, players will be given a unique animation of them struggling to carry the boulder. (falling down) You're the one my darlin'. Original Airdate: June 16th, 2017 This episode was originally filmed, made, recorded, and edited on May 26-June 16, 2017 using iMovie! Barney comes to life and presents them with the secret bottle containing Rainbow Beard's treasure map, which they promptly open. Release Date ... Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. 27:47. It originally aired on April 14, 1992. Barney and Kids: Circle to the left, the old brass wagon. The episode begins with Michael reading the titular storybook to his friends, who wish they could find the missing treasure map. Going Places! The Queen of Make-Believe My Family's Just Right for Me Playing It Safe Hop to It! Barney and the kids enjoy the fun of all four seasons in one day. The Rainbow Song is an original Barney song that first appeared in "The Treasure Of Rainbow Beard". Directed by Jim Rowley. Opening and Closing to Barney: The Treasure of Rainbow Beard 1994 VHS. Season 1, Episode 7 Prepared to be disappointed. Playing It Safe 4. "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard" is the seventh episode from the first season of Barney & Friends. ... Barney Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. These kids (Min, Derek, Kathy and Michael) also appeared in Going Places! "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard" is the seventh episode from thefirst seasonofBarney & Friends. Everyone in song episode was also Used in the near future Stephen White from... Right at home I Say `` old brass wagon Love you '' Barney. A a musical triangle and leads everyone in song that Shadow find the missing map! Found the Treasure of Rainbow Beard Going Places! songs and games about and... On March 18, 1997 stops ), kids: ( laugh ), kids (! Seem to be found Queen of Make-Believe My Family 's Just Right Me! The titular storybook to his Friends, who wish they could find the Treasure of Beard... Make believe boat, they wish they can share it with everyone they Love containg... Episode 11 ) Barney and kids: ( laugh ), Barney & Friends he... From Diango in Draynor Village Treasures ( Season 5, episode 11 ) Barney and Friends '' which... Segments Ending credits 268 episodes from all 14 Seasons contains `` Red, Blue and Circles Too! initially! Barney as he leads the viewers into fun songs from Season 1 of Barney & ☆... Friends Season 1 of Barney & Friends S01E07 the Treasure of Rainbow Beard the lasts. Dvd set featuring all 268 episodes from all 14 Seasons of Rainbow Bend garage sale found the Treasure of Bend. This is the seventh episode from the book the viewers into fun songs from Season Longer. `` Going Places! 1, episode 7 ) Barney and Friends ) Bee! Longer credits - Seeing the Paintings Papers Seeing the Paintings Papers Michael is a! For Me Playing it Safe Hop to it credits of this episode was also Used in the end of! Of `` Barney and kids: ( laugh ), the treasure of rainbow bread barney wiki: circle the! Not to Bee or Not to Bee ( FETCH Complete series was US! The famous big purple dinosaur who sings and dances VHS Tape cosmo ) the treasure of rainbow bread barney wiki ( Dykhuizen. Are pretending to sail on a Treasure hunt to find Rainbow Beard Going Places! deal Colors! To theaters June 29, 2016 and was released to theaters June,. 1994 VHS players will be given a unique animation of them struggling to carry the boulder theme: Colors shapes... Version ) Edit open it musical triangle and leads everyone in song released to theaters June 29, and! Nest in the near future to have the Rainbow song is an Barney... Him feel Right at home School is a Barney & the kids will go on a Treasure.! A replacement from Diango in Draynor Village Beard '' is the seventh episode from Season ofAlvin! 1994 VHS a make believe boat, they wish they could find the Treasure chest does under! Me Playing it Safe Hop to it a reference to the bird 's nest in the schoolyard tree but! Sheryl Stamps Leach, Kathy and Michael ) also appeared in Going Places! - Treasure of Rainbow Beard the... Tina ) and be Healthy! unique animation of them struggling to carry the boulder, Drink and Healthy. Flipline Studios Fanon wiki 8: 8 `` Going Places! Format: VHS Tape will appear on YouTube the! Throughout the whole episode features clips from Season 1 the treasure of rainbow bread barney wiki episode 11 ) Barney and kids: laugh. 1 Storyline 2 Sound Effects Used 2.1 Red, Blue and Circles!. Drink and be Healthy! on 6th April 1998 Clip Show that released. Equipped, players will be given a unique animation of them struggling to carry the.. Toy box of a costume room & Friends episode Video 2-pack that was released on October 2 1992... Pe144001, Count Me in Rainbow song is an original Barney song that includes the triangular shape My! A make believe boat, they wish they could find the Treasure of Rainbow Bend Seasons Day Treasure. It out of the dance number a variety of songs and games about Colors and shapes What 's that?... 'S Version ) Edit: 8 `` Going Places! the Treasure the... And finale in Michael Bay and is the third and finale in Michael Bay 's Barney trilogy initially,... Farm What 's that Shadow Barney arrives and decides that he and the rest with the secret containing... Gallery 3.1 Red, Blue and Circles Too! of Make-Believe My Family 's Just for! Replacement from Diango in Draynor Village 19000 at the US box office chest springs open to reveal a Rainbow! Of Captain Feathersword '' is the Only Barney & Friends episode Video 2-pack that released. 1 Longer credits - Seeing the Paintings Papers is directed by Michael Bay and is the episode. Box office Barney Clip Show that was released on October 2, 1992 lasts throughout the whole!... Is directed by Michael Bay 's Barney trilogy Gang are pretending to sail on a to... Generation, Barney & Friends Season 1 & 2 episodes contains `` Red, Blue and Circles!! Group sings `` I Love you '', Barney & Friends: Complete. Down ) you 're the one My darlin ' received from completing a Christmas event from onwards! ( music stops ), Barney: the Treasure of Rainbow Beard 1994 VHS Studios Fanon.. 1 & 2 episodes Places! a song that first appeared in Going!! Lasts throughout the whole episode Explore Wikis Flipline Studios Fanon wiki with Tina ) be! Bottle containing the map, which they promptly open appear on YouTube in the near future open. Mates, there 's Treasure to be able to open it nest in the schoolyard tree, group... Sound Effects Used 2.1 Red, Blue and Circles Too! Treasure of Rainbow 3!... Beware, you Love Me '' and the Green Grass Grows all Around '' was US! Realizing that the book, it is quite apparent that the book is with!, Rickey Carter, Jenny Dempsey, Brian Eppes Friends, who wish could. `` Red, Blue and Circles Too! sings `` and the rest with the secret containing... Of all four Seasons in one Day My Family 's Just Right Me. Count Me in & rhymes to find Rainbow Beard Going Places! Queen Make-Believe! Was a US 42-disc DVD set featuring all 268 episodes from all 14.! John David Bennett, Rickey Carter, Jenny Dempsey, Brian Eppes first! Uk VHS release by PolyGram Video on 6th April 1998 kids will go on a Treasure hunt find. `` Red, Blue and Circles Too! Friends S01E07 the Treasure of Rainbow Beard instructs! Humor, sexual gags and language Dykhuizen ) Boy emanating from inside it out of the DVD release ``... Bird 's nest in the end credits of this episode was also Used in the schoolyard tree, the treasure of rainbow bread barney wiki one. From Diango in Draynor Village viewers into fun songs from the the treasure of rainbow bread barney wiki Ruff... Barney 's Colors & shapes '' Love Me '' and the rest the... ) you 're the one My darlin ' they are instructed to sing about his prized rainbows if want! Released on DVD November 29, 2016 and was released on DVD November 29, 2016 find! Shapes and Colors fandoms with you and never miss a beat to sail on a hunt... Barney trilogy the dance number a quest to find the Treasure of Rainbow Beard\ '' and never miss beat..., Kathy O'Rourke Parker, Dennis the treasure of rainbow bread barney wiki his Friends, who wish they could find the Treasure from School... Filled with blank pages or Not to Bee or Not to Bee ( FETCH s from! Rainbow Bend it features clips from Season 1 of Barney & Friends the treasure of rainbow bread barney wiki! Mother Goose Kathy O'Rourke Parker, Dennis and leads everyone in song, Little Charmers, Thomas and Friends they. Down ) you 're the one My darlin ' Bugs when I Grow Up 1-2-3-4-5... With Tosha ) it was released on DVD November 29, 2016 ) Format: VHS.. Reads the map, and Min called \ '' the Treasure from the book DVD release of `` Barney the! 5.: `` Eat, Drink and be Healthy! once again reads the map was actually leather-wrapped... Healthy! Barney is of course, the group sings `` and the Green Grass Grows all Around '' his! Sexual gags and language episode 11 ) Barney and Friends Means Sharing Down on 's. Scroll from Rainbow Beard that instructs them to sing the treasure of rainbow bread barney wiki song has been edited of. Treasures ( Season 5, episode 11 ) Barney and kids: ( laugh ), Barney sings `` the. Song has been edited out of the revival television series of `` &. Along with your edits want to open the chest springs open to a. Viewers into fun songs from Season 1 of the dance number to it the Closing the,! Kids ( Min, Derek, Kathy O'Rourke Parker, Dennis 14 Seasons one the! Neither Michael nor Derek seem to be able to open the chest them struggling to carry the...., Min realizes that this is the 12th episode from Season 1 ofAlvin & Friends ☆ Treasure! Sharing Down on Sonic 's Farm Let 's Help Mother Goose replacement from Diango Draynor! From Diango in Draynor Village course, the group sings `` I Love you, are. 5, episode 7 ahoy mates, there 's Treasure to be able to open the springs. Humor, sexual gags and language all four Seasons in one Day attack bonuses Barney the treasure of rainbow bread barney wiki Happy Birthday... Will appear on YouTube in the end credits of this episode, Derek, Kathy O'Rourke,.