The Kooks Lyrics "Naive" I'm not saying it was your fault Although you could have done more Oh, you're so naïve yet so How could this be done By such a smiling sweetheart? We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Browse 276 lyrics and 307 The Kooks albums. I'm not saying it's your fault Although you could have done more Oh you're so naive yet so. Heyo! How could this be done. I'm not saying it's your fault Although you could have done more You're so naive yet so How could this be done By such a smiling sweetheart? Review: RIFF-it. Naïve (original version) song lyrics by The Kooks official. Konk went on to debut on the UK Albums Chart at number one with first week sales of 65,901 units. The Kooks - Naïve. RIFF-it good. Artist: The Kooks. Oh you're so naïve yet so . In such an ugly way Something so beautiful The Kooks - Naive (Live Version) Lyrics. Naive song lyrics by The Kooks official. How could this be done By such a smiling sweetheart? Naive - lyrics K The Kooks Inside in Inside Out. Naive 2. RIFF-it good. The album also spawned three top 50 hits including their highest chart performer to date, "Always Where I Need to Be", which peaked at number three. Naïve is a song interpreted by The Kooks, released on the album Inside In/Inside Out in 2006. The Kooks - Naïve (live @ Abbey Road) (acoustic) Lyrics. Highlight. Artist: The Kooks. ... Naïve The Kooks Buy This Song. RIFF-it good. The Kooks are a British rock band formed in Brighton, East Sussex, in 2004 by singer-guitarist Luke Pritchard, guitarist Hugh Harris, bassist Max Rafferty and drummer Paul Garred The Kooks - Naïve. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Artist: The Kooks. Album: iTunes Live from London. Follow @genius Oh you're so naïve yet so . SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Naïve Lyrics: I'm not saying it was your fault / Although, you could have done more / Oh, you're so naïve yet so / How could this be done? “Naïve” is the fourth single from their 2006 album “Inside In/Inside Out”, as well as their best ever selling single. Although you could have done more . I'm not saying it's your fault Although you could have done more Oh you're so naive yet so How could this be done By such a smiling sweethea Home > K > Kooks (The) > Inside In / Inside Out (2006) > Naive; Traduzione di Naive Testo Naive. The Kooks - Naive (Live) Lyrics. How could this be done? Hiding Low Lyrics: Hiding low, low / Without you / The world can be so callus / Tell me / What should we do? Heyo! The Kooks – Naive Lyrics. Highlight. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Oh that everytime I look inside . //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Review: RIFF-it. I'm not sayin' it was your fault Although you could have done more Oh, you're so naive yet so How could this be done? Naïve Lyrics: This is an act of betrayal / Committed so selfishly / Whoever said the truth would prevail / Never claimed responsibility / This is an act of betrayal / Committed so selfishly A A. Naïve I'm not saying it was your fault. //]]>. Oh you're so naïve yet so . Künstler/in: The Kooks; Auch performt von: Lily Allen; Album: Inside In/Inside Out; Übersetzungen: Deutsch, Griechisch, Italienisch, Portugiesisch, Rumänisch, Russisch #1, #2, Spanisch, Türkisch; Anfragen: Aserbaidschanisch Englisch A A. Naïve I'm not saying it was your fault. Surge Lyrics: I’ll Spit all the tears I have swallowed and then / I’ll sing Over and over again my despair but / My circle has come to an end and has bitten its own tail / My secret God is well The Kooks - Naive (Live) Lyrics. 1. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); The Kooks - Naive lyrics. Highlight. Lyrics to Naïve by The Kooks from the Now That's What I Call Rock album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! “Naïve” tells the story of a girl that has let the narrator down, due to her naivety and lack of maturity. By such a smiling sweetheart Oh, and your sweet and pretty face. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Artist: The Kooks; Song: Naïve; Also performed by: Lily Allen; Album: Inside In/Inside Out; Translations: German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian #1, #2, Spanish, Turkish; Requests: Azerbaijani English . I'm not saying it was your fault Although you could have done more Oh you're so naive yet so How could this been done By such a smiling swee "Naive" lyrics. “Naïve” tells the story of a girl that has let the narrator down, due to her naivety and lack of maturity. Review: RIFF-it. Review: RIFF-it. Ich sage nicht, dass es dein Fehler war I'm not sayin' it was your fault Although you could have done more Oh, you're so naive yet so How could this be done? I'm not saying it's your fault Although you could have done more Oh you're so naive yet so How could this be done By such a smiling sweetheart? Album: Naive (Acoustic) Heyo! / You're such a smiling sweetheart / Oh, and your sweet A A. Naïve I'm not saying it was your fault. Highlight. Lyrics to Naive by The Kooks from the The Road Mix: Music from the Television Series One album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I'm not sayin' it was your fault Although you could have done more Oh, you're so naive yet so. The Kooks - Naive (Acoustic) Lyrics. Naïve lyrics. Review: RIFF-it. Naïve. The Kooks (/ k uː k s /) are an ... "Tony's a genius, but this time we wanted more involvement in the production," said Pritchard. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); “Naïve” is the fourth single from their 2006 album “Inside In/Inside Out”, as well as their best ever selling single. The Kooks - Naive (Live Version) Lyrics. [CDATA[ Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Artist: The Kooks. An old song of The Kooks, "Naive", enjoy :^) --- Video by JayJayLyrics --- Font used: Adequate Extra Light --- Enjoy and subscribe for more updates on my new videos! !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? //