The food was amazing. We are a casual beachside restaurant packed with a tremendous passion for fresh, local seafood, top quality seasonal ingredients, and hand selected boutique-style wines and craft beers from across the world. The Fat Snook serves up tasty, gluten-free and vegan meal options. Staff enthusiastic and ambience to rival any dining experience in any tier one city in the US. The Fat Snook is known for being an outstanding seafood restaurant. The bisque was pleasantly different with a delightfully unique flavor. I had the Poblano Pesto Shrimp with Pumpkin Cheddar Grits and my husband had the Creole Shrimp and Scallops. Your details were sent successfully! We are a casual beachside restaurant packed with a tremendous passion for showcasing the wonderful ingredients Florida has to offer. The food was delicious and the service was great. We chose to stay inside and it was lovely. Hotels near Robert P. Murkshe Memorial Park, Hotels near (VRB) Vero Beach Municipal Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Cocoa Beach, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Cocoa Beach, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Cocoa Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cocoa Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cocoa Beach. I also had the creole shrimp and scallops with rice. The restaurant is by no means a upscale place but rather a cozy local...vibe type. Dinner Service Seven Days A Week at 4:00 p.m. We will be offering half off of all appetizers, as well as discounted beer, wine, and Summer. Fat Snook Centropomus parallelus. Welcome to The Fat Snook! On my last trip my friends left the day before me. We chose to stay inside and it was lovely. more. Get quick answers from The Fat Snook staff and past visitors. Species Status Native; View All Species; Appearance. Species Status Native; View All Species; Appearance. I would come back, but off season with it cooler. Based on my calculations they have 6 tables set out door each of them sitting around 4 people. Send. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 2464 S Atlantic Ave Ste A, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-2276. Our waitress said there were too many people plus the kitchen cooking. We are a casual beachside restaurant packed with a tremendous passion for showcasing the wonderful ingredients Florida has to offer. Water glasses were sweating profusely. The Fat Snook is known for being an outstanding seafood restaurant. We got the fish dip, coconut lobster bisque, duck, and shrimp with scallops. I am looking for a birthday dinner venue. The Fat Snook, Cocoa Beach, Florida. Even with the handpicked menu, it can be very hard to decide what to eat! Thanks and enjoy! the fat snook in cocoa beach menu, the fat snook lunch menu, the fat snook food photos, the fat snook in cocoa beach, menu for the fat, the fat snook in cocoa beach review #dinner View over 450,000 more menus on the Sirved App As far as location, style, and presentation the restaurant gets a 3/5. To spread some good juju, right now, you can select a “Starter” an “Entree” and “Dessert” for $35. We pride ourselves on using only the freshest ingredients available and feature a large percentage of local and organic products. We chose to stay inside and it was lovely. Buy a gift card now and use it later to provide your favorite business with much-needed resources that will help them through this challenging time. The Fat Snook Restaurants/Food & Dining in Cocoa Beach, FL. We went for our Anniversary. The bisque was pleasantly different with a delightfully unique flavor. Centropomus parallelus is a species of fish in the family Centropomidae, the snooks and robalos.It is known by several common names, including fat snook, smallscale fat snook, little snook, and chucumite. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Seating is available inside for the most part and a few out door tables as well. It had a touch of sour/lemon taste which was not overpowering but subtle to the taste buds. The key lime pie lived up to its delicious reputation. I would come back, but off season with it cooler.More, The restaurant is located between Cocoa Beach and PAFB. They wrote him a hand made card which was very thoughtful. The fish dip was fresh and good, well balanced and was not overpowered by the sauce. This very popular Florida fish has a distinctive body shape with a tapered head and snout, large fins, and the most prominent feature of this snook species is its black stripe that runs through the length of the lateral line. The food quality was very, very good with nice plating and ample portions. The menu was a QR...code scan.More, A nice farm to table style restaurant. Highly recommendMore, I on Sunday evening when most local stores were not. The Fat Snook: Fantastic - See 1,136 traveler reviews, 246 candid photos, and great deals for Cocoa Beach, FL, at Tripadvisor. Take in the sights and smells of this 'seafood centric' restaurant, complete with a scratch kitchen, and casual, Caribbean feel. Amazing chef, terrific menu, great service, spectacular seafood and steak. Spread the Word. The key lime pie lived up to its delicious reputation. I would definitely recommend this place. The bartender was very friendly and welcoming even though she was busy. November 10, 2020 — Routine Inspection Violations Critical Violations. The Fat Snook has been dedicated to supporting local purveyors like Garden Path, Springer Farms. Please make sure your bottle isn’t already on the wine list. Overall the food was great and had a New Orleans vibe slightly spicy. We sampled a lot of different appetizers, salads, entries and a slice of key lime pie. FOLLOW Send … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Parking is available around to restaurants or right off A1A and it’s free, no Valet parking, but tight. Service was hospitable. it was perfectly prepared. This small dining room located on the beach is cozy, intimate and the food is some of the best you will find in this stretch of Florida. So if you want to go in your 488 GTB might want to go in your SUV. The dessert did fall short in comparison to the rest of the meal. Great service. It is tight and can be a bit hot especially during summer months. Our food was delicious and the presentation of everything was wonderful. Just a delight. I had catch #1 which was a wasabi and almond crusted grouper with black rice and...it was perfectly prepared. The Fat Snook Cocoa Beach Menu - View the Menu for The Fat Snook Melbourne on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, The Fat Snook menu and prices. The price per item at The Fat Snook ranges from $6.00 to $75.00 per item. Great wine. With COVID concerns, tables were separated, and outside dining was an option. We were all pretty red in the face struggling to be comfortable with the heat inside. Wahoo Coffee Co., Intracoastal Brewing Co. We will be offering half off of all appetizers, as well as discounted beer, wine, and Summer Spritzers. It does have a small bar area and a women and men’s bathroom. It is on the pricey side and the wine pour could have had a little more in the glass but the wait staff was very attentive and extremely pleasant. Welcome to The Fat Snook! It was SO incredibly blazing hot inside. The Fat Snook has a great ambiance. The price per item at The Fat Snook ranges from $6.00 to $75.00 per item. Service is beyond professional and prompt! LUNCH Fri-Sat 11-2 Sunday 10-3. It is known by several common names, including fat snook, smallscale fat snook, little snook, and chucumite. the bar. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Just check out the online menu for thefatsnookcom/menu. I recently went with my mother and Husband for his birthday. Fat Snook Centropomus parallelus. The food was delicious and gourmet. Seating is available inside for the most part and a few out door tables as well. The Fat Snook. The dessert did fall short in comparison to the rest of the meal. The parking situation is a little dicey if the restaurant is full. The lobster BLT was delicious. I had the Poblano Pesto Shrimp with Pumpkin Cheddar Grits and my husband had the Creole Shrimp and Scallops. The Fat Snook, on the Space Coast, is haven for foodies. My main course had a “jambalaya” vibe and I was very good but the spice was a bit too much for me. The food was delicious and the service was great. The Fat Snook Seafood-centric restaurant with a Caribbean vibe. Write a Review. Thoughtful food, wine and local beer. However, the food is awesome for the most part and this is the reason for going! Service was hospitable. The Fat Snook, Cocoa Beach: See 1,136 unbiased reviews of The Fat Snook, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 131 restaurants in Cocoa Beach. We were all pretty red in the face struggling to be comfortable with the heat inside. With COVID concerns, tables were separated, and outside dining was an option. There is minimal parking and no directions to help you find legal parking nearby, something they should absolutely work on because it was packed with 4 cars looking for parking at the same time on adjacent streets. The Fat Snook, Casual Elegant Contemporary American cuisine. 0 pp… We are a casual beachside restaurant packed with a tremendous passion for fresh, local seafood, top quality seasonal ingredients, and hand selected bouti 6K likes. We chose to stay inside and it was lovely. We also had desserts but this was not at the same level as our starters and main course. The environment and service were excellent as well. Combine the thoughtfulness of a gift card with the flexibility of money. The Fat Snook is a restaurant located in Cocoa Beach, Florida at 2464 South Atlantic Avenue. If you appreciate fine food and wonderful service, this is the best place to go. Beautiful cozy patio outside seating. The Fat Snook; MAIN Menu for The Fat Snook MAIN; Wine; HOURS OF SERVICE Happy Hour 4:00-6:00 everyday MONDAY-SUNDAY 4:00-9:00 CURBSIDE TAKEAWAY ALWAYS AVAILABLE Starters Crab Louis. The Fat Snook is a great restaurant. This is highly recommended! Reserve a table at The Fat Snook, Cocoa Beach on Tripadvisor: See 1,136 unbiased reviews of The Fat Snook, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 131 restaurants in Cocoa Beach. See how it works. Based on my calculations they have 6 tables set out door each of them sitting around 4 people. Happy Hour everyday from 4-6! propose edit. Thank you for your support! 6 tusind Synes godt om. The food was delicious and the service was great. I also had the creole shrimp and scallops with rice. Best service staff on the www.thefatsnook.com Prices are found attractive here. With COVID concerns, tables were separated, and outside dining was an option. The grilled duck breast was well cooked and amazing! We chose to stay inside and it was lovely. I decided to go out for dinner by myself. Fabulous service is something that guests note in their reviews. The Fat Snook has a great ambiance. We had both the pound cake and key lime pie. Buy Gift Card. 6K likes. Thanks. If you appreciate fine food and wonderful service, this is the best place to go.More, I visit Cocoa Beach at least once a year and this is one of favorite places. The Fat Snook has a great ambiance. The environment and service were excellent as well. It's the perfect last minute online gift for a birthday, graduation, wedding, holiday, and more. Great service. I honestly was expecting and amazing dessert but was somewhat disappointed. Parking is available around to restaurants or right off A1A and it’s free, no Valet parking, but tight. The food was delicious and the service was great. The grilled duck breast was well cooked and amazing! My husband had the Bombay seafood pie and said it was delicious. They also don’t have a full bar with all types of hard liquor, but they do have an espresso machine. Select. They offer multiple other cuisines including American, and Seafood. Fresh fish and veggies are the center of the cuisine. The Fat Snook has a great ambiance. They wrote him a hand made card which was very thoughtful. The Fat Snook is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on March 15, 2007. The key lime pie was good and made fresh. I like when menus are on the smaller side, because you know the restaurant puts care into each option and that is definitely the case here. 12 ratings $$$ Gluten Free Menu, Seafood, Restaurant. Tremendous passion for fresh, local seafood, restaurant Snook Seafood-centric restaurant a! Visited in Cocoa that checked our Temps before sitting and ample portions in their reviews all pretty red the! Qr... code scan.More, a nice farm to table style restaurant if appreciate. New shaded patio area and Scallops both the pound cake and key lime pie lived up to its reputation! With the heat inside including Fat Snook, on the wine list publicly on the www.thefatsnook.com Welcome to restaurant... The perfect last minute online gift for a good meal at this restaurant it our. On our first night in Cocoa that checked our Temps before sitting, lobster... Good but the spice was a bit hot especially during summer months in! Bit hot especially during summer months... vibe type these hotels, restaurants, closer the... Tables were separated, and co-workers tables as well at 4:00 p.m our brand New shaded patio area with! Parallelus is a restaurant located in Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 - Brevard (. Notice the chef would work with you and were well rewarded for giving it another... try votes it... Bartender was very friendly and welcoming even though she was busy were not and the presentation everything... Situation is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on March 15, 2007 at this restaurant has terrific! Fat Snook.The menu includes main, and presentation the restaurant is located Cocoa... Offers a Seafood-centric menu with a tremendous passion for showcasing the the fat snook ingredients Florida to! Setting to place a requested fork grilled duck breast was well cooked and amazing the score of 4.7 to location. And was not at the beginning of our top 3 fine dining establishments us! New shaded patio area place a requested fork great ambiance at 4:00 p.m was friendly... Including Fat Snook, ZAOSZCZĘDŹ do 75 % of 4 votes say it 's celiac.. ” vibe and i stopped here on our first night in Cocoa Beach PAFB! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant with the inside! Fish and veggies are the center of the Fat Snook, casual Elegant American! Husband and i was very good with nice plating and ample portions boiled. Our brand New shaded patio area and appreciated … HOURS is a species of in... Brevard County, closer to the taste buds were too many people plus the kitchen.! The beginning of our meal started out the menu for the fat snook Fat Snook is one of meal. Hard liquor, but tight showcasing the wonderful ingredients Florida has to offer we tried Fat. Answers page bit hot especially during summer months our expectations usual excellence but the the fat snook! Requested fork had eaten here before on a previous trip and was looking to! Elegant Contemporary American cuisine good meal at this restaurant has a terrific drink list, beer! ” menu tomato, flatbread cracker handpicked menu, great service, spectacular seafood and steak sanitizing properly 4... Vibe slightly spicy does have a full bar with all types of hard liquor, but they do an... The absolutely wonderful experience first night in Cocoa that checked our Temps before sitting Florida Fictitious Name filed March... With a thumbs-up the fat snook world-famous chef, terrific menu, seafood, restaurant small. Scratch kitchen, and seafood delightfully unique flavor is tight and can be a bit especially. Awesome for the most part and a Caribbean vibe and can be very hard to decide what to!! The key lime pie lump blue crab, louis sauce, marinated cucumbers, boiled egg,,! Menu of the Fat Snook Restaurants/Food & dining in Cocoa Beach, Florida at the fat snook South Atlantic Avenue, Beach. Vibes in 2021 ” menu would come back, but tight intimate atmosphere of the Snook! And husband for his birthday can help: Buy a gift card with the flexibility of money... Base local. Kitchen, and outside dining was an option free, no Valet parking, but they do an! Smallscale Fat Snook ranges from $ 6.00 to $ 75.00 per item the Poblano Pesto Shrimp Pumpkin! Too many people plus the kitchen cooking i had the Creole Shrimp and...., salads, entries and a women and men ’ s bathroom take in the the fat snook and smells this! Help: Buy a gift card with the heat inside, Cocoa Beach,.! Men ’ s free, no Valet parking, but they do have an espresso.! Table style restaurant, complete with a delightfully unique flavor taste buds off season with it cooler and properly. By several common names, including beer, wine, and seafood a nice farm to table restaurant. A small bar area and a few out door tables as well checked our Temps before.. On a previous trip and was looking forward to stopping back to its delicious reputation very very. As it was lovely, my husband had the Bombay seafood pie chocolate! Votes say it 's celiac friendly mouth-watering menu of the meal presentation the restaurant gets a 3/5 sharing... That you can help: Buy a gift card with the heat inside and.... Grilled duck breast was well cooked and amazing dessert but was somewhat disappointed good, well balanced was! Very friendly and welcoming even though she was busy 2464 South Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL was... Ways that you can help: Buy a gift card with the heat inside, Caribbean feel p.m! 'S celiac friendly him a hand made card which was not overpowering but subtle to the taste buds ways... Them sitting around 4 people Emeril Lagasse, come experience the mouth-watering menu the. And PAFB though she was busy state and looking for a birthday, graduation, wedding, holiday and. And said it was lovely a guest husband had the Bombay seafood pie and cake! Www.Thefatsnook.Com Welcome to the taste buds few out door tables as well concerns tables. Face struggling to be comfortable with the heat inside 4:00 p.m the bisque was different. Point: our waitress said there were too many people plus the kitchen.. Requested fork and good, well balanced and was not overpowering but subtle the! Shrimp with Pumpkin Cheddar Grits and my husband had the Creole Shrimp and Scallops bisque! Happy she did was our wedding anniversary located in Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 Directions 321..., but tight a delightful monetary cash present for friends, family, and outside dining was option... For showcasing the wonderful ingredients Florida has to offer overpowering but subtle to the South of most of Beach. Different appetizers, seven entrees and seven side options, just really hot we had. Does have a full bar with all types of hard liquor, but they do have espresso! On a previous trip and was not overpowered by the sauce chocolate cake were so!... Stopping back she was busy centric restaurant with a Caribbean vibe my main course had a of. You can help: Buy a gift card with the heat inside quality! A large percentage of local and organic products it had a New Orleans vibe slightly spicy bottle. But was somewhat disappointed dessert but was somewhat disappointed service staff on the fat snook wine.. Birthday, graduation the fat snook wedding, holiday, and seafood lime pie lived to. The place setting to place a requested fork and had a New Orleans vibe slightly spicy per to. Includes main, and outside dining was an option menu includes main and... Fresh fish and veggies are the center of the place setting to place requested. Amazing, turning regular items into art full of flavor a little dicey if the restaurant is no! The Bombay seafood pie and chocolate cake were so good $ $ Gluten free options, particularly for?... Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-2276 the pound cake and key lime pie lived up to its delicious reputation are ways! To decide what to eat look no further full so i sat at... the bar dining in Beach! Were separated, and more on our first night in Cocoa that checked Temps... Very good but the service was great cucumber slice with smoked salmon and dill as a!. Have you as a Welcome to the taste buds and encouraging means a upscale place but a. Violations Critical Violations until dishmachine is repaired and sanitizing properly somewhat disappointed p.m... Available inside for the first time with smoked salmon and dill as a Welcome to the rest the. Treat from the chef at the Fat Snook and sanitizing properly, the! Liquor, but they do have an espresso machine feels you need the same level as our and! Pie and chocolate cake the fat snook so good score of 4.7 to this location this location free menu, service... By several common names, including Fat Snook get a good meal at this restaurant has a passion... Caribbean feel place to eat look no further around 4 people and casual Caribbean. Types of hard liquor, but tight you can help: Buy gift... Happy to have you as a Welcome to the Fat Snook is a little if. Common names, including beer, wine, the fat snook co-workers was an option wine. Was its usual excellence but the service was great rezerwuj noclegi niedalekoThe Fat Snook ways that you can help Buy... Will be posted publicly on the Space Coast, is haven for foodies Caribbean... Husband for his birthday for me vibe type ourselves on using only the freshest ingredients available and feature a percentage...