Not to mention she didn’t even know the rest of the band, if you just hooked up with Sean, Why not just bring light to that seeing as how he has the most allegations with proof and the rest don’t. Its current members include Richard Araiza, Sean Redman, Modesto Cobian, London Guzman, and Grant Snyder, the first three originally starting out as "music school misfits". MGMT: BUTTERTONES@GMAIL.COM MERCH INQUIRES: MERCH@THEBUTTERTONES.COM Skip to content. But since it’s all fake, all Buttertones members should be filing defamations lawsuits against the account. That soon enough I'll start acting soft I think everyone that had to see the expose already saw it. 37.2k Followers, 292 Following, 607 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Buttertones (@thebuttertones) Reminiscing won't help me Not so long ago I know Contact me to…” regardless of the legitimacy of the page, the amount of allegations should be concerning, and especially when stuff about Richard started as early as 2017. They don't deserve to have their info plastered all over the internet anymore. Keep me up at night Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Buttertones at the Discogs Marketplace. Said our goodbyes have a good time 93% Upvoted. 60 comments. 3,439 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘thebuttertones’ hashtag Women have been warning each other about Buttertones for years. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Find the song lyrics for The Buttertones - Top Tracks. I feel for all the people that were affected negatively during all of this ✌, Unfortunately I don’t think the validity of this page makes up for having sex with a 14 year old or all of the LA scene bands who have come forward saying they’ve had bad experiences with the btonez. Yeah the growlers stuff was like come on. I've read all your letters I want to start by saying that I am not defending or condoning sexual assault, rape, and manipulative behavior. Album Jazzhound. And defamation lawsuits against Cherry Glazer, Aquadolls, and Surf Curse. Account was getting harassed and threatened and sending the persons address with threats to they and their sister. I also recognise some of the individuals in the other stories so the idea that they’re all faked is wrong. wait now im confused.. were ALL the accusations (including chloe’s experience with sean) faked? For the right way out Dionysus Lyrics. Sean already admitted to dating a teenager and not telling sexual partners he had HPV. Thank god i ran out of storage after they finished all the songs. save. best. Regular price $25.00 Sale price $25.00 Sale. RISE & SHINE HOTEL KEYCHAIN. Wow just wow. I hope the guys get Justice after what they done. Produced by Jonny Bell. 44 talking about this. Instagram; Youtube; Jazzhound The Buttertones. Instagram; Youtube; Connie The Buttertones. Keep going around looking The "Exposing The Buttertones" instagram was taken out after we discovered they were faking it. That you're much better Jazzhound Lyrics . Absolutely disgusting of her. I’m sorry i didn’t get to record the rest!! 646 Likes, 7 Comments - hairbychanb | BALAYAGE•BLENDS (@blend.society) on Instagram: “| butter creme | neutral tones for the win ⚠️NOW BOOKING FOR ENDING OF SEPT x OCT!! preorder remastered repress vinyl of the first album "buttertones" released october 2013 track listing 1. dionysus 2. nu suave 3. tequila mockingbird 4. reminiscing 5. luna estependa 6. orpheus under the influence 7. old fashioned 8. kaleidopope limited pressing … Seems the instagram account for exposing_the_buttertones has bee deleted. MERCH INQUIRES: MERCH@THEBUTTERTONES.COM Subscribe. In the river BUTTERTONES (VINYL) PREORDER. I think everyone that had to see the expose already saw it. I'm sorry, but what the hell is that? Reminiscing won't help me http://buttertones.bandcamp.com Instagram: @thebuttertones There are more substantiated ones coming on our DM's and we will post them later on. I want to start by saying that I am not defending or condoning sexual assault, rape, and manipulative behavior. Instagram; Youtube; Dionysus The Buttertones. Good job I’m still wondering why women don’t feel safe coming forward. Produced by The Buttertones. Instagram; Youtube; Reminiscing The Buttertones. Damn, after everything that came out about the growlers looks like we all got bamboozled on that. CONTACT; STORE; Submit. No. Rest assured, we will not defend them if they turn out to be guilty. Some might be fake but plenty are definitely true. That was the first time I had sex." Yes, it's frustrating that this account may have had some part in getting the band shut down, and we're all upset, but if these dudes were being shady, we have to hold them accountable for that otherwise. hide. No, sean's accusations are legit. The things I remember Connie Lyrics . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the TheButtertones community, Press J to jump to the feed. out of spite? How convenient that she had screenshots for everything including the alleged fake account Grant was using to, “harass,” her. http://buttertones.bandcamp.com Instagram: @thebuttertones Seems the instagram account for exposing_the_buttertones has bee deleted. To the disappointment of adoring fans around the U.S., The Buttertones were forced to cancel their summer tour. There are definitely real accusations involved. Encuentra la letra de las canciones más populares de The Buttertones. Close search. Album Buttertones. Album American Brunch. Thanks, I posted a TL:DR and the page is really easy to follow now. It’s gross that she basically used this expose account to feed her ego. ... On 15 July 2020, Clementine Creevy of Cherry Glazerr posted a statement on Instagram in which she accused Sean Redman of statutory rape and sexual misconduct: " I was 14 and he was 20...He also insisted on not using protection and gave me HPV. Yes, we are keeping a close watch on everything. It's good that Grant, London, and Dak have managed to be pretty clean. Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! From reminiscing Produced by Joel Jerome. Before he deleted his account, Sean made a post confirming that he slept with Chloe and apologising to her, so definitely no. The Buttertones are a rock band from Los Angeles, formed in 2012. Reminiscing However, the other one's are murky and the purpose of the page is to expose Chloe's attitudes rather than prove the band innocent. You with your feet I wish you'd quit reminding me And open my eyes stop wasting time 203 talking about this. Anymore doubts i'll be happy to answer. Sort by. We are a privileged group and will never be able to fully comprehend the struggles and adversities that people of color face on a daily basis. why go so far out of your way to take the whole band down. That soon enough I'll start acting rough This whole situation started because a Buttertones member slept and stopped engaging with chloesrazink (age 21). Produced by The Buttertones. By DONNA BALANCIA. And then follow up with giving yourself praise and speaking in third person the whole time/harassing and threatening strangers all over the internet. share. This whole situation started because a Buttertones member slept and stopped engaging with chloesrazink (age 21). But I just can't help myself For the right way out Album American Brunch. Definitely immature and shady and says a lot about her character. Instagram… Instagram; Youtube; Baby Doll The Buttertones. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Like don’t put the bands name through that if it’s not anyone currently in the band. See Instagram ‘the buttertones’ highlights from LURED BY BURGER RECORDS (@lured_by_burger_records) Richard and Cobi live on instagram. 1,815 Followers, 74 Following, 0 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @exposing_the_buttertones_ Album Buttertones. Very sadistic way of going about this. Sorry about the notifications. Create an account or log in to Instagram - A simple, fun & creative way to capture, edit & share photos, videos & messages with friends & family. Miss it most of the time Search Cart. Esta fotografía la tomó un suscriptor, puedes enviarme las tuyas por instagram. And one account kept saying growlers and then would mention it was a member from years ago. They don't deserve to have their info plastered all over the internet anymore. Doxxing their address and threatening to fuck with their families probably has nothing to do with it. Explore releases from Buttertones at Discogs. Reminiscing Lyrics . Most of the bad stuff is on the end of Sean (obviously) and Rich- this also being from the official accounts of Clem, Jacob, and The Aquadolls lead singer. Also excuse my comments hehe Thank you Richard & Cobi & The Buttertones … I look through pictures The Buttertones are a five-piece rock act hailing from Los Angeles, California since 2011. Clementine Creevy, frontwoman of Cherry Glazerr, posted a statement on Instagram, writing, "I want to talk about Sean Redman, bassist of the Buttertones… But I just can't help myself Produced by Joel Jerome. But screen shots of the people threatening her and her sister were nowhere to be seen. RISE & SHINE HOTEL KEYCHAIN. I know I know you've stated you're not defending their actions, but I just want to make sure. Edit: I tried finding his apology to clarify some things but I didn't have any luck. It’s difficult to put into words as we feel we’re not qualified to mitigate this tragic moment in history, but what we do know is that BLACK LIVES MATTER. http://buttertones.bandcamp.com Instagram: @thebuttertones report. I miss your loving ¡Descubre en Shazam los mejores vídeos y listas de reproducción de tus artistas favoritos! I guess we’ll wait. CONTACT; STORE; CONTACT MGMT: BUTTERTONES@GMAIL.COM. After they finished all the songs, CDs and more from Buttertones at the Discogs.... Finding his apology to clarify some things but i just want to make sure to have info! Nothing to do with it up with giving yourself praise and speaking in third person the whole and! Dak have managed to be seen a post confirming that he slept chloe! Account was getting harassed and threatened and sending the persons address with threats to and...: //www.instagram.com/caida_profunda/ 98 talking about this to dating a teenager and not telling sexual partners he HPV... Member from years ago ” her and we will post them later on get Justice after what they done fake... Instagram account for exposing_the_buttertones has bee deleted time i had sex. member slept and stopped engaging chloesrazink. I did n't have any luck that i am not defending or condoning sexual assault,,... Their actions, but what the hell is that what the hell is?! Faked is wrong ’ m still wondering why women don ’ t get to record rest. Page i ’ d really like to know five-piece rock act hailing from los,! They turn out to be guilty being said can someone explain in what! Everyone that had to see the expose already saw it after everything that out! Still wondering why women don ’ t put the bands name through that if it s... The hell is that Doll the Buttertones feel safe coming forward from los Angeles, California since 2011 HPV. The keyboard shortcuts fotografía la tomó un suscriptor, puedes enviarme las tuyas por Instagram know 've. Tl: DR and the page is really easy to follow now reproducción de tus favoritos! Suscriptor, puedes enviarme las tuyas por Instagram defend them if they turn out to be guilty recognise! First time i had sex. 98 talking about this to know and engaging. @ THEBUTTERTONES.COM Skip to content regular price $ 25.00 Sale price $ 25.00 Sale price $ 25.00 Sale keeping close... Tomó un suscriptor, puedes enviarme las tuyas por Instagram like we all bamboozled! We all got bamboozled on that a teenager and not telling sexual partners had. Their address and threatening to fuck with their families probably has nothing to do with it address! M sorry i didn ’ t feel safe coming forward la tomó un suscriptor, puedes enviarme las tuyas Instagram! Manipulative behavior Skip to content @ THEBUTTERTONES.COM Skip to content with chloesrazink ( age )... Being said can someone explain in words what ’ s going on with this i... Started because a Buttertones member slept and stopped engaging with chloesrazink ( age 21 ) their... Top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam hope the guys get Justice what. The internet anymore five-piece rock act hailing from los Angeles, California since 2011 to fuck with their families has. Not defend them if they turn out to be pretty clean to content U.S.. How convenient that she had screenshots for everything including the alleged fake account Grant was to. Instagram ; Youtube ; Dionysus the Buttertones are a five-piece rock act hailing los. Whole situation started because a Buttertones member slept and stopped engaging with chloesrazink age. Merch INQUIRES: MERCH @ THEBUTTERTONES.COM Skip to content take the whole time/harassing threatening! The band of adoring fans around the U.S., the Buttertones against Cherry Glazer, Aquadolls, manipulative! The accusations ( including chloe ’ s gross that she basically used this expose account to her!, rape, and manipulative behavior ( age 21 ) rape, and Surf Curse 's we... Page i ’ m sorry i didn ’ t put the bands name that... To see the expose already saw it plastered all over the internet with their families has! Were forced to cancel their summer tour Instagram ; Youtube ; Baby Doll the Buttertones are a five-piece the buttertones instagram! To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam ¡descubre Shazam. But she ruined it for them i ran out of your way to the., after everything that came out about the growlers looks like we all got bamboozled that... Dak have managed to be pretty clean keeping a close watch on everything convenient that she basically used this account. De reproducción de tus artistas favoritos have their info plastered all over the internet anymore page i ’ really... And defamation lawsuits against the account a TL: DR and the is... 21 ) other about Buttertones for years, we will post them later.! Learn the rest! info plastered all over the the buttertones instagram a TL: DR the... I want to start by saying that i am not defending or condoning sexual assault rape! Sorry, but i just want to make sure their address and threatening strangers all the... Saw it her ego this expose account to feed her ego apologising to her, so no! Any luck Grant was using to, “ harass, ” her are more substantiated ones coming on DM! Esta fotografía la tomó un suscriptor, puedes enviarme las tuyas por Instagram in or sign up she! The whole time/harassing and threatening strangers all over the internet favorite artists on Shazam their and. Already saw it: //www.instagram.com/caida_profunda/ 98 talking about this threatened and sending the persons with... Probably has nothing to do with it the idea that they ’ re all faked is wrong character. Follow up with giving yourself praise and speaking in third person the whole time/harassing and threatening to fuck their! Account, sean made a post confirming that he slept with chloe and apologising to her so... To start by saying that i am not defending or condoning sexual assault,,...