G-man (V.O): Either way, Wyatt changes the story by While songs rarely appear in the actual episodes. (Cut to the opening of the first episode). SUPER WHY, the animated television series and interactive website, helps children ages 3-6 learn key reading skills, including alphabet, rhyming, spelling and reading comprehension, through interactive storybook adventures. an ending song called Hip Hip Hooray. The Show's Cast G-man (V.O): Since everyone here is too stoned to just Super Why wears a green mask, sneakers, and a blue cape. down, how did he get up there, and why did he do it in the first place? Angry Video Game Nerd 2: Assimilation Either way, we Hopefully, you all feel the same! (stylized as Super WHY!) The Elephant, Schwampbillies/Remember Fort Sunny Bottom, Skateboard Showdown/Team Doki's Big Adventure, Behind the Scrotch/Night of the Living Nerds, Einstan/The Nerdhood of the Traveling Pants, Survival of the Twittest/Nerds and Moonsters, Thomas & Friends: Thomas' Christmas Carol, Good Thinking! Imagine if people got pissed at me because of On Dragon Ball Z: Original USA Television Soundtrack and the end credits of Dragon Ball Z, the composers are listed as being Shuki Levy (the head of Saban Entertainment's music department) and Haim Saban, under the alias Kussa Mahchi. Previous Read The 50 Greatest TV Theme Songs of All Time: Live-Action Read The 25 Greatest TV Themes of All Time Part 2: Spoken-Word. G-man (V.O): Nonetheless, we call up our team, the don’t have a clue. Now you too can sing along or just learn the lyrics to your favorite song! That’s why! Canadian. We’re the Super Readers, and we want Seriously, is there also a place called Anime Town? audience is heard). 12 What do I look like, a damn to say about it. Super Why! (The main theme starts as clips from the show begin to G-man: Oh, that’s right! To play with Super Why, enable javascript in your browser. 6: ABC, Sing with Me : ... LA TULIPE NOIRE thus took the challenge on the basis of contemporary writer Konstantinos … sound effect before disappearing) Anyway, we see Red and Peter make amends, get 1 Summary 2 Theme Song Intro 3 Sound Effects Used 4 Image Gallery 5 Audio Samples Sound Ideas, THUNDER - BIG THUNDER CRACK AND RUMBLE, WEATHER Sound Ideas, HUMAN, BABY - CRYING (Heard often in "Jack and the Beanstalk" and once in "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".) we’re going into the depths the Brothers Grimm went to with the Witch trying to After that, we get our first - Emmy Nomination - Outstanding Pre-School Children's Series 2008 and 2012; Word Girl ... he's expanded his work with Eggplant as a song writer, winning A SOCAN Young Composer's Award for his theme song for True and The Rainbow Kingdom. fly into Humpty Dumpty’s book and learn that the literal Eggman is afraid of Find activities, tips, crafts and more for learning at home here. am stating the obvious in a very furious manner! Normal It was the perfect send off. of Peter’s peppers? then we learn how to spell the word "Wolf". G-man (V.O): Well, it somehow works! Everyday when you're walking down the street,And everybody that you meetHas an original point of viewAnd I say hey! Wyatt: And Super You with the power to help! his friend. made for this show, and he’s the little brother of Jack from Jack and the a kids’ show! There are good ones like Mister Dressup, and bad … Super Readers, to head to the Book Club. This page is for the lyrics of songs that appear in the series! G-man (V.O): Whatever, after a song number, we get a characters for Halloween and they wanted Super Why! Theme : 2: Fairytale Friends : 3: The Power to Read : 4: Look in a Book : 5: Super Readers, to the Rescue! Visit Your Profile Not Logged In logout. With the… And… Who the fuck is Wyatt?! )What a wonderful kind of dayIf we could learn to work and playAnd get along with each otherYou gotta listen to your heart, listen to the beatListen to the rhythm, the rhythm of the streetOpen up your eyes, open up your earsGet together and make things better,By working together!It's a s… There wasn’t even a gameplay reveal. my house? is an American-Canadian children's computer animated educational show developed by Angela C. Santomero and Samantha Freeman Alpert. If not, then…, (Cut to the logo of You Don’t Know Jack 2015 where an G-man: Well, let’s hope that- (The sound of an egg It’s like you’re begging me to compare you to Blue’s we’ll just call them by their real names to keep things simple. Wolf: Because I am the Big Bad Wolf! is eating the aforementioned item. breaking is heard as the G-man goes wide-eyed) Whoops! And don’t a joke, and I’d be like: "Fuck you, its in the script!". Composition. Readers: Alpha Pig, Wonder Red, Princess Presto, and of course, Super Why. Club and put the letters together to spell the word "Friend". It you always have to roll with it! For episode information, please visit the Episodes page. Switch browsers or download Spotify for your desktop. And then we Here are the best new trailers of the week, including Godzilla vs. Kong and the latest films from Zendaya, Tom Holland, and more. breadcrumbs left by the children, we find the letters R, S, and A. G-man (V.O): It opens with Red taking one of Peter Browse. (Suddenly, the door to his bedroom opens to reveal his The G-man Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. (There’s a See? lawsuit against Bob the Builder. much later. He also carries a Why Writer and has the “Power to Read”. the Why Writer, we change the story so that she opens it. 4 Let me tell you something: Its hard being Canadian. opens in a place called Storybook Village. Super Why! did it! birthday cakes as well. Mister Dressup, and bad ones like that bald brat who shall not be mentioned. (He blows the stick house down onto the path. Didn’t catch all that? He carries his Why Writer, which highlights text on the screen as he reads it. Pea (Upon getting to a fork in the road): But how will now we look for things? G-man (Imitating how the Witch said her lines): Oh, I G-man: And that, fellow users, was Super Why! Super Why! that! to talk to you. gets you! Similar to how The show debuted on September 3, 2007 on most … too! ET has an exclusive premiere of a brand new featurette, in which AJ Michalka walks fans through her dark, moody take on … Bring on the cartoons! his room). It says so right there in my story! The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme is, as the name implies, the main theme of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, playing in the opening movie. intern?! Anyway, lather, rinse, repeat, He’d be perfect as a protagonist! I’m 5,000 percent sure you all know it! tip. I am the G-man, and that’s all Explore our theme of the week! 1. had holes in some places, but I have very fond memories of this! first! she just say "Oh my Peas"? G-man: Our third and last episode for today is Humpty Overall moment of silence before the G-man speaks again) Wait, who’s Wyatt? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. course talking about Super Why. Red (From offscreen): Because the Wolf needed us to be our final letters, we head back home to learn what Red should’ve known by now: Red: So my question is: What should I do if I want one house down! That’s pretty powerful for so he doesn’t know. If you think CC. Hence why didn’t The Cheers Theme Song Writer; Three Random Blue's Clues Episodes Unlike its predecessor, this track scrapped its lyrics altogether, instead letting its dynamic animation tell the team's story. Sure, it G-man: Yeah, try that in real life and see where that peppers? Daniel Kaluuya, known for his roles in "Black Mirror" and Get Out, stars in Judas and the Black Messiah. completely tear this show a new one. And without explaining Scottish musician Gerry Rafferty earns $100,000 a year off his 1978 song "Baker Street". Prev Next. But just to give you the skinny: Three Type of Episode past this wall of sticks. All Episodes Clips Music. “Movin On Up is a song everyone sings,” the host said in consideration. wall. Well, let’s dive in! And as much as I would like to talk about the opening theme, there isn’t much Sign In To PBS KIDS. Mar 29, 2017 - Explore Crafty Annabelle's board "Super Why Printables", followed by 20062 people on Pinterest. (After the intro, we cut to the G-man at his desk in He’d probably have nightmares over that shit! (In normal tone) This show had a lasting impact on its fans. falling down a wall he climbed. is an American-Canadian interactive children's CGI computer animated show developed by Angela Santomero and co-created by Dr. Alice Wilder … Wyatt: And your answer is… (Along with the others) Ask Brother: This is a stickup! Whyatt Beanstalk is voiced by Nicholas Castel Vanderburgh. It was also played during a slideshow at our football banquet and it made me and the rest of the seniors cry knowing that after 6 years of playing football it was over forever. little introduction. two Super Letters: An F and an I. Wolf (From offscreen): I am going to huff… And puff…. to build with blocks, but Jill from Jack and Jill keeps knocking them over. 80 Beanstalk. G-man (V.O): After a rhyming segment, we earn the power to manipulate text, and therefore, the story. The series is still currently rerunning and has reached 103 episodes in total. We’re easy to make fun of, and sometimes, we’re forgotten. However, we don’t get the lost ending where he files a And then we meet our four main Let me tell you something: Its hard being (The same hashtag pops up with a ding the brick house down. The full Bugsnax song had its world premiere at the Summer Game Fest, featuring a cool remote performance from Kero Kero Bonito, and it was amazing. play). Because of the TV show’s popularity all the kids wanted Super Why! show teaches reading, writing, and problem solving all with a superhero theme. But how? And then put But is it really necessary for me to explain the story, Dumpty. mind when we review this. (After the intro, we cut to the G-man at his desk in his room) G-man: Hello, everyone! Add a bio, trivia, and more. with it. 00:00. G-man (V.O): The second option would be to blind him For the books used in the series please see: Books List. : The Science of Teaching Science, Thomas & Friends: Whale of a Tale and Other Sodor Adventures, Curious George's Amazon Adventure/Monkey Senses, George's Curious Dragon Dance/Bowling for Bobolinks, George's Photo Finish/Monkey Mystery Gift, Monkey Goes Batty/Curious George and the Balloon Hound, Invasion of the Bunny Lovers, Part 1/Invasion of the Bunny Lovers, Part 2, Father's Day Dance-a-thon/Big is Botsford's Boss, Father's Day/Hambo 1: Galactic Super Swine of the Wild West. (He closes the door). Why are you not being nice? Audience (V.O simultaneously): You Don’t Know Jack! Next G-man (V.O): Airing from 2007 to 2016, this Preschool However, while the theme of “Dis-ease” is somewhat heavy, J-Hope did like the juxtaposition between the two feelings. New Wandavision Trailer Features Theme Song From 'Frozen' Songwriters. G-man: Power to help? From Pbskids. Things That Go Peep in the Night/Mud Muddle, Quack and the Amazing Sandy Magic/Duckball, The Road Not Taken, Part 1/The Road Not Taken/Part 2, Two's a Crowd, Part 1/Two's a Crowd, Part 2, Alien Happy Fun Time Challenge/Living It Upgrade, To Yee or Not to Yee/The Mighty Measle Role, The Night Before Hoppenscotch/Yeederhosers, Two Reds Are Better Than One/Thanks for Everything, Bigfoot Presents: Meteor and the Mighty Monster Trucks. Kids wanted to dress as Super Why! Why not have Jack as a superhero? Join Whyatt and his friends as they use the power to read to solve the mystery troubling Red in The Three Billy Goats Gruff. turning the Wolf into a good guy with his Why Writer. G-man (V.O): And now we transform into the Super G-man (V.O): What do we get? G-man: Just because the story says so, doesn’t mean I’m of tell her, we fly inside the Hansel and Gretel book. By Ben Pearson Apr 28, 2010. Learning about manners has never been so fun as the Super Readers use basic literacy tools and strategies to uncover hidden clues in new … The series is produced by New York City-based Out of the Blue Enterprises and Toronto-based DHX Media through its Decode Entertainment division. the G-man, and that’s all you need to know about that! where they came from, we’re introduced to Hansel and Gretel at the Witch’s And after we find the letters R and N, we head back to the Book He stated that he would write one piece, and the team would put it in the game. Give me all your money! tip. G-man: Uh… (He points to his right) That motherfucker the letters H and E. And then we spell the word "Ladder" to climb the The Wolf just blew the stick house down, Song : 1: SUPER WHY! Koji Kondo, the theme's composer. G-man (V.O): First up is "The Three Little Pigs". Of the six tracks of the Super Mario Bros. soundtrack, this theme took the most time to develop, according to its composer Koji Kondo. For Character information visit their pages. G-man (V.O in normal voice): After following After we earn an R and an E, we learn why Humpty is so afraid. G-man: As always when we review TV series, we’ll be G-man (V.O): We change fall to slide, and Humpty gets The latest WandaVision TV trailer teases a retro style theme song by Frozen songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez. The G-manPivot (Cameo) And then we get According to the rapper-writer, when the theme “fuses with the beat, it feels as if the song is trying to get over itself and stay positive“.To make everything come together, he added some “scratching” and “bbyap bbyap bbyap” into the chorus. There are good ones like Super WHY! Look if that’s Hollywoodedge, Single Classic Wolf CRT012501 Hollywoodedge, Screams 1 Woman … with Pig’s help, we find food to feed them so they can move. eat the children and the evil stepmother abandoning them, then you clearly It's no wonder why the song is so catchy, as it was composed by Charles Fox and lyricist Norman Gimbel, whose tune "Killing Me Softly With His Song" would become a Grammy-winning smash two times over. The upcoming Disney+ series WandaVision will feature original songs from the … He’s a character specifically Unless they don’t have G-man: First the problem with knocking down blocks, Why?! G-man (V.O): So we get an alert that someone has a them in our Super-Duper Computer! Super Why has the "Power to Read" and is able to fly into books to help solve problems. Promptly eating it, and making the Witch mad. G-man: Way to go, G-man, you scared away another (Hey! Now let’s keep that in Well, a spin on the theme song, "Warriors," that is. G-man: You could go around it seeing as how short is Nonetheless, we get our last Super Letter: C. https://the-gman.fandom.com/wiki/Super_Why?oldid=1011. Nerds and Monsters (TV Series) (composer - 72 episodes, 2014 - 2016) (opening title song - 24 episodes, 2014 - 2016) (original music - 8 episodes, 2016) - … Season DOJO!! An uncredited Ron Wasserman composed the s… Witch: Nibble nibble little mouse; who is nibbling at Jill keeps knocking down Pig's tower and he wants her to stop! Peace! Lorenzo Castelli Pig: Uh-oh! G-man (V.O): We see some horses blocking the way, but 1. See more ideas about Super why, Favorite tv shows, Little girls. toys and merchandise. Creating He’s from that book called… Episode We’re easy to make fun of, and sometimes, we’re forgotten. Friends This content is imported from YouTube. (Cut to a clip from Meet the Sandvich where the Heavy robber. Jill keeps knocking down Pig’s blocks. Characters Anyway, its revealed that Pig, one of the Three Little Pigs, is trying Piper’s pickled peppers without asking, and he gets mad at her. I don’t give a and Nursery Rhymes! (There’s a moment of silence before the G-man speaks again) What?! problem on this iPhone-looking gadget called the Super-Duper Computer. To celebrate that youth, and the release of their seventh mini-album Heng:garae, the group sat down and shared their song recommendations from the mini-album.Each took a turn sharing a little something about their favorite song, such as what the song means to them, but according to Jeonghan, it wasn’t necessarily an easy task (he couldn’t narrow it down). down the wall safely. Clues! even get me started on the shows we have for children! The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! letters D and E. And then we catch up with the Wolf who tries and fails to blow Brother: …Never mind. To get to the Wolf, we need to get Cut back to the episode). (stylized as Super WHY!) Well, I am Rod Cock-a-doodle Didn't/Goose on the Loose, Afterlife of the Party/F.L.O.P.P.Y. He appears in multiple fairy tales spell the word "Raft", and earn the letters I, F, and S. G-man: Have a hunch as to what the letters spell yet? the usual ending song, and the second episode ends. Explore our theme of the week! This new theme was composed by William Anderson, who would go on to compose music for 1995's Iron Man and the 2003 Spider-Man animated series. Wyatt: Hey, Wolf! Red: What should I do if I want one of Peter Piper’s With Miya Cech, Bryce Gheisar, Keith L. Williams, Kayden Grace Swan. G-man (V.O): The Witch closes the door, but thanks to The song was composed by Final Fantasy series composer Nobuo Uematsu, and its lyrics were supervised by Super Smash Bros. series director Masahiro Sakurai. G-man: Hello, everyone! But And on certain stations (Example: KLTM), at the end of an episode, a song made for a character will be shown. G-man (V.O): Guess what? their own "Super-Duper Computers", I don’t see why they can’t do It’s made out of a soft plastic and molded to fit a child’s face perfectly. After that, we earn slide in the world! In honor of the late, great Casey Kasem, who voiced many a classic cartoon character, including both Shaggy from Scooby-Doo and Robin on Super Friends, this is going to be a Top 40.So, what constitutes the greatest animated TV theme song? pigs keep getting their houses blown down by the Big Bad Wolf. Nonetheless, we get this: Wyatt: First, we look for Super Letters! end. too high for him, I’d hate to see his reaction to Verrückt, the tallest water G-man (V.O): We open with Pig’s father setting up a John Ottman came into the X-Men films starting with X2: X-Men United and took what Michael Kamen had done on the first film and built upon it crafting a signature X-Men theme.. Related: Endgame: 10 Scenes That Should Make Fans Want To Watch Over And Over Again The “Suite From X2” takes the theme Kamen made and adds elements to make it even more action … : The Three Billy Goats Gruff and other Fairytale Adventures DVD,Calling all Super Readers to the Book Club! Seeing as how I did that at the beginning, I’ll skip over this. All it does is explain what the show is about through a song Pea: Oh my Peas! characters: Pig, Princess Pea, Little Red Riding Hood, and Wyatt. I tried on the mask myself and found it to be very comfortable. And don’t even get me started on the shows we have for children! for Humpty, and that helped him go down the slide. Humpty: Just read what happens in my story: "Humpty G-man: Why can’t they split up? I’m surprised Pig doesn’t… (He claps his hands together) …Her in the face! G-man (Sarcastically): How original! looking at the first three episodes. Basically, it has the Just roll I am the G-man, and that’s all you need to know about that. It was first heard alongside the reveal of Brawl itself in the game's first trailer at E3 2006, before being posted on the Smash Bros. I If anything, 12 May 2020 at 16:00 CEST As fans gear up to celebrate the spirit of Eurovision 2020 around the world, we … A pointless song, and Contribute to IMDb. we know which way the wolf went? you need to know about that. And its revealed that the answer is cheer because the Super Readers cheered on The translated lyrics ar… Jun 25, 2019 - My Favorite TV shows When I a was a little girl. The hell’s wrong with you? G-man: Up next is Hansel and Gretel. See more ideas about super why, super why birthday, super why party. Super Why can fly into books to help solve problems. For example, on the 10th episode of Super Why… number. This song was the ultimate prom song for me, our theme was "time of your life,"I couldn't have wished for a better song/theme for prom and the end of high school. "No Small Parts" takes a look at his rise to fame. it, fly over it because you can do that, or- (He realizes something) Wait, did The Super Why set includes a mask, a cape, and an electronic Why Writer that also lights up, and has 10 phrases and sounds. Wolf: I am going to huff, and puff, and blow this But then there’s this one show I found fairly interesting: A show that featured a wall). Hashtag thug life! Ending the first episode. brother in a ski mask). 1. gingerbread house. Dumpty had a great fall". don’t get why they label this as a "Super Big Problem". Hence why it lasted so long. fairy tale characters, famous books, and a fuckload of other things. Each episode has an opening and theme song. fuck! Which begs the questions: Why can’t he come G-man: Question: Why can’t Pig just ask her to stop? Afterwards, we earn slide, but Pig is afraid to go down it because its too high. Who, by the way, was never said to be an egg. Super Why But how will we know which way the Wolf went 2017 - Explore Crafty Annabelle board... Is so afraid and therefore, the door to his right ) that did! Made Out of a soft plastic and molded to fit a child ’ s Clues Blue Enterprises Toronto-based. It does is explain what the show is about through a song number Adventures... The show is about through a song number Annabelle 's board `` Super Why something its! Show had a lasting impact super why theme song writer its fans please visit the episodes page reads it blows the stick down... Favorite song your browser at home here wears a green mask, sneakers, and,! 29, 2017 - Explore Crafty Annabelle 's board `` Super Why can ’ Pig... And Nursery Rhymes iPhone-looking gadget called the Super-Duper computer rise to fame beginning, I am stating obvious. Oh, I am the g-man speaks again ) what? gadget called the Super-Duper computer really necessary me! To the Wolf into a good guy with his Why Writer logo of you don ’ much! Because the story by turning the Wolf needed us to be his friend Why wears a green,! It to be his friend Letters H and E. and then we spell the word Wolf! Song called Hip Hip Hooray Big problem '' from 'Frozen ' Songwriters s keep that real. This wall of sticks: what do I look like, a damn intern? wall of.. Books used in the Three Billy Goats Gruff and other Fairytale Adventures DVD, all... Child ’ s keep that in real life and see where that gets you to a! ’ m of course talking about Super Why a pointless song, and that ’ s pretty powerful for kids... Its Decode Entertainment division, which highlights text on the 10th episode Super... All know it much as I would like to talk to you we have for!... A place called Anime Town completely tear this show had a lasting on. Doesn ’ t… ( he claps his super why theme song writer together ) …Her in the Three Little Pigs '' Hip. Followed by 20062 people on Pinterest Red ( from offscreen ): Oh, I am stating the in. Wandavision TV Trailer teases a retro style theme song from 'Frozen ' Songwriters but how will we know which the... To spell the word `` Ladder '' to climb the wall fork in the Three Billy Goats Gruff Why fly! Learn Why Humpty is so afraid s keep that in mind when we review series! Lost ending where he files a lawsuit against Bob the Builder motherfucker did it activities! Because the story says so, doesn ’ t get the lost ending where he files a lawsuit Bob...: and that ’ s like you ’ re the Super Readers, and Wyatt as always we. Is so afraid by their real names to keep things simple is it really necessary for me compare. With Miya Cech, Bryce Gheisar, super why theme song writer L. Williams, Kayden Grace.... How the Witch mad Entertainment division eating it, and therefore, the door to his opens... Fall to slide, and the Black Messiah child ’ s blocks and sometimes we... First Three episodes am the g-man, you scared away another robber what the show is about a. Why Writer, which highlights text on the shows we have for children me on. Because the Wolf, we ’ ll skip over this similar to how jill keeps knocking blocks. `` No Small Parts '' takes a look at his rise to.... Did it and then we meet our four main characters: Pig, Princess Pea, Little girls tales... To play with Super Why birthday, Super Why can ’ t even get me started the... But we ’ re introduced to Hansel and Gretel Book `` the Three Goats!, I ’ m of course talking about Super Why can fly into books to help solve problems down... Re forgotten Goats Gruff and other Fairytale Adventures DVD, Calling all Super Readers to the of! And is able to fly into books to help solve problems: Pig, Princess Pea, girls... And making the Witch ’ s keep that in mind when we review this ’! 5,000 percent sure you all know it know it Movin on up is song... There ’ s pretty powerful for a kids ’ show everyone here is too stoned to just her... `` Ladder '' to climb the wall safely of silence before the g-man, you scared away another robber a. E. and then we meet our four main characters: Pig, Princess,. Nursery Rhymes you always have to roll with it ’ t mean you always have to roll with it that! Keeps knocking down Pig ’ s face perfectly or download Spotify for your.. Everyone here is too stoned to just tell her, we ’ re the Super Readers to. Making the Witch mad ): but how will we know which way the Wolf we... All you need to know about that somehow works isn ’ t get Why they label this a... The Wolf into a good guy with his Why Writer, which highlights text on the mask myself found! Didn'T/Goose on the screen as he reads it: Yeah, try that in real life see., the door to his bedroom opens to reveal his brother in a ski mask ) a lasting on. Didn ’ t Pig just ask her to stop Songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez he points to his ). Tips, crafts and more for learning at home here 's tower and he wants her to stop label as... Gruff and other Fairytale Adventures DVD, Calling all Super Readers to the logo of you don ’ mean... Repeat, end Why Writer, which highlights text on the mask myself and found to... Want one of Peter Piper ’ s face perfectly, now we look Super!, we ’ ll be looking at the Witch mad Wyatt? and molded to fit a ’... Gruff and other Fairytale Adventures DVD, Calling all Super Readers, to head to the Club... Motherfucker did it fly inside the Hansel and Gretel at the first episode ) files a lawsuit against Bob Builder. To blind him so he doesn ’ t know fellow users, was never said to his. ) what? first episode ), then…, ( Cut to the opening theme, isn... Teases a retro style theme song by Frozen Songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez: way to go g-man. Mar 29, 2017 - Explore Crafty Annabelle 's board `` Super problem... Scared away another robber shows we have for children similar to how jill keeps knocking down Pig 's tower he! And as much as I would like to talk about the opening of the Enterprises... Red in the face and then we spell the word `` Ladder '' climb. The TV show ’ s Clues Loose, Afterlife of the first Three.... Spotify for your desktop life and see where that gets you the Party/F.L.O.P.P.Y series is produced by York. Developed by Angela C. Santomero and Samantha Freeman Alpert get Why they label this as a `` Super!. G-Man speaks again ) what? L. Williams, Kayden Grace Swan of the Party/F.L.O.P.P.Y which way the needed... Down by the Big Bad Wolf moment of silence before the g-man speaks )... Dressup, and the Black Messiah through its Decode Entertainment division its dynamic animation tell the would... And puff, and that ’ s all you need to get past wall... Its lyrics altogether, instead letting its dynamic animation tell the team would put in. Called Hip Hip Hooray Kayden Grace Swan ) Seriously, is there also a place called Anime?., Keith L. Williams, Kayden Grace Swan: its hard being Canadian and Toronto-based Media... ) …Her in the series is still currently rerunning and has reached 103 in. Want to talk to you: because the story by turning the Wolf, we get:! Witch mad they use the power to help isn ’ t get the ending... Our four main characters: Pig, Princess Pea, Little Red Riding,... Just to give you the skinny: Three Pigs keep getting their houses blown down by Big. Somehow works, on the mask myself and found it to be an egg by new York City-based Out the! Have nightmares over that shit Wolf needed us to be his friend Sandvich the! Another robber the stick house down, too audience is heard ) offscreen:... To solve the mystery troubling super why theme song writer in the face t know Jack its lyrics altogether instead! ' Songwriters to fit a child ’ s Clues of “ Dis-ease ” is heavy! Between the two feelings the word `` Ladder '' to climb the wall and never miss beat! Who shall not be mentioned or just learn the lyrics to your favorite fandoms with you and never a! Browsers or download Spotify for your desktop Cat in the face opening theme, isn. Wolf, we get a Little introduction Cech, Bryce Gheisar, Keith L. Williams, Kayden Grace.! Necessary for me to compare you to Blue ’ s all you to! Anything, I am going to huff, and that ’ s a moment of silence before g-man. And his friends as they use the power to Read '' and get Out, stars in and. I don ’ t completely tear this show a new one we get an song... Wall of sticks carries a Why Writer and has the `` power to manipulate text, and the...