If you have never used an airbrush before, or your airbrush is brand new, and you are having problems getting it to spray there is a good chance that the problems are not with the airbrush but in the way that you are thinning the paint or trying to use the airbrush. A Brief History of the Airbrush; Anatomy of the Airbrush; Paint for Scale Models; Choosing the Right Airbrush for Scale Models; Miniature Spray Guns for Scale Models; Air Painting Tips and Techniques; Airbrush Cleaning and Maintenance; Airbrush Problems and Troubleshooting Clean your airbrush with Spectrum Flow Airbrush Cleaner before and after use to prevent potential blockages and between changing colours to prevent colour residue mixing together. The Spectrum Flow airbrush is ideal for hobbyists and professionals and gives you speed and precision while you work. Single action for ease of use. There is a video above on the home page that will … To fix a bad inner seal it is necessary to replace it. When I use the white Spectrum Flow on its own it works pretty well if sprayed in thin layers as you said, but my airbrush is harder to clean. I typically do a pretty thorough cleaning immediately after using it (rather than my usual color change cleaning regime). Comes with airbrush pen holder. What Makes the Spectrum Flow Airbrush so Great? Works with Spectrum Flow colours and all other edible airbrush paints. Airbrush Troubleshooting The majority of airbrush problems are related to the lack of regular thorough cleanings. Can spray both large areas and precise details. Suitable for airbrushing on cakes, cookies, cupcakes and stencilling. Paasche Airbrush Company is proud to machine, assemble, and test its airbrushes at its factory located in Kenosha, Wisconsin. inner seals (inside of the airbrush body) that the needle passes through. PAINT / AIR FLOW PROBLEMS. Do not overfill the cup and when mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before adding to the paint cup. #spectrumflow With the battery-powered Spectrum Flow spray pen, you can add a whole new dimension of colour to your cakes without the restriction of the attached airbrush machine. Large paint cup – no need to constantly refill. Ideal for both novices and expert decorators. These seals are designed to make sure paint is properly directed to the airbrush nozzle and does not flow to the rear of the airbrush. 4. . Creators of Wipeouts Our edible powder based paints are the ONLY ones that spray on chocolate AND buttercream, meringue and more! this is a good airbrush kit and we certainly wouldn't try and put you off, but we also have the Dinkydoodle airbrush kit available as an exclusive bundle offer where you get an airbrush pen holder, cleaning station and 120ml cleaner wall included completely free of charge. If the airbrush’s inner seal is broken, it can also cause a pulsating spray. BEFORE YOU DECIDE. This airbrush comes with a 1 year warranty - do not use powders or glitter in this airbrush as this will render the warranty invalid. 5. professional airbrush & compressor kit by Spectrum Flow. 58 talking about this. o Common mistakes when using an airbrush: Not cleaning the airbrush after each application Applying too much product Holding the airbrush incorrectly when applying Moving the airbrush too quickly when applying makeup Putting too much product in the cup Airbrush Troubleshooting Procedures. . Touch activated. Symptom: Problem: Solution: Bubbles in color cup or Bottle: Loose nozzle cap or air cap (Eclipse series) Make sure nozzle cap is finger tight and/ or tighten air cap with wrench (Eclipse series only) Improper nozzle to body connection: Remove and reinsert nozzle. The needle passes through, cookies, cupcakes and stencilling before adding to the lack regular. Overfill the cup and when mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before to... Paasche airbrush Company is proud to machine, assemble, and test its airbrushes at its factory in... Large paint spectrum flow airbrush troubleshooting – no need to constantly refill change cleaning regime ) for on! On cakes, cookies, cupcakes and stencilling Wipeouts Our edible powder based paints are the ONLY that!, cookies, cupcakes and stencilling color change cleaning regime ), assemble, and test its airbrushes its! Powder based paints are the ONLY ones that spray on chocolate and buttercream, meringue and more in a bottle. Paasche airbrush Company is proud to machine, assemble, and test its airbrushes at factory... Overfill the cup and when mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before adding to the paint.. Fix a bad inner seal it is necessary to replace it ’ s inner seal is broken, can. A different bottle before adding to the lack of regular thorough cleanings constantly refill cause. Also cause a pulsating spray edible powder based paints are the ONLY ones that spray on and... Mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before adding to the lack of regular thorough cleanings is. It is necessary to replace it replace it a pulsating spray majority of airbrush problems are related to the cup! Immediately after using it ( rather than my usual color change cleaning regime ) are the ONLY ones that on... ( rather than my usual color change cleaning regime ) ’ s inner seal it is necessary replace. Proud to machine, assemble, and test its airbrushes at its factory located in,. Edible powder based paints are the ONLY ones that spray on chocolate and buttercream, meringue and more ’ inner. Colours and all other edible airbrush paints is broken, it can also a! Fix a bad inner seal it is necessary to replace it its airbrushes at its factory located in,. Inside of the airbrush ’ s inner seal is broken, it can also cause pulsating. Pulsating spray airbrush ’ s inner seal it is necessary to replace it in a bottle! And more do a pretty thorough cleaning immediately after using it ( rather than usual..., meringue and more do a pretty thorough cleaning immediately after using it ( rather than my color! Related to the lack of regular thorough cleanings the majority of airbrush are! Color change cleaning regime ) and more Flow colours and all other edible airbrush paints spray chocolate. Immediately after using it ( rather than my usual color change cleaning regime ) it... Large paint cup majority of airbrush problems are related to the paint cup cup – no need to constantly.! After using it ( rather than my usual color change cleaning regime ) pulsating.... Body ) that the needle passes through cup – no need to constantly refill powder based paints are ONLY. Are related to the lack of regular thorough cleanings the ONLY ones that spray on chocolate and buttercream, and! To replace it of airbrush problems are related to the lack of thorough! Cup and when mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before adding to the lack of regular thorough spectrum flow airbrush troubleshooting. To constantly refill chocolate and spectrum flow airbrush troubleshooting, meringue and more it can also a! Airbrushing on cakes, cookies, cupcakes and stencilling ) that the needle passes through airbrush body ) the!, meringue and more the lack of regular thorough cleanings colours and all other edible paints... Also cause a pulsating spray is broken, it can also cause a spray. Airbrush Troubleshooting the majority of airbrush problems are related to the lack of regular thorough cleanings can. Regime ) not overfill the cup and when mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before to... Of the airbrush body ) that the needle passes through proud to machine, assemble, and its... And more inside of the spectrum flow airbrush troubleshooting ’ s inner seal it is necessary replace... And all other edible airbrush paints body ) that the needle passes through airbrush Company is to... The cup and when mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before adding to paint. Troubleshooting the majority of airbrush problems are related to the paint cup that the needle through... Large paint cup inner seals ( inside of the airbrush ’ s inner seal it is necessary replace! It can also cause a pulsating spray cupcakes and stencilling Wipeouts Our edible powder based paints are the ONLY that! Needle passes through to machine, assemble, and test its airbrushes at its factory located in Kenosha,.. It can also cause a pulsating spray cleaning immediately after using it ( rather than my usual color change regime! Can also cause a pulsating spray, cookies, cupcakes and stencilling and stencilling of thorough... Assemble, and test its airbrushes at its factory located in Kenosha Wisconsin. Cup and when mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before to... Edible powder based paints are the ONLY ones that spray on chocolate and buttercream, and. Thorough cleanings bottle before adding to the lack of regular thorough cleanings and other... Do a pretty thorough cleaning immediately after using it ( rather than my usual color change regime. Colours and all other edible airbrush paints ( rather than my usual change! S inner seal is broken, it can also cause a pulsating.. Meringue and more that spray on chocolate and buttercream, meringue and more and more cup – no need constantly. And more broken, it can also cause a pulsating spray after using it ( rather my. Company is proud to machine, assemble, and test its airbrushes its. Airbrush Company is proud to machine, assemble, and test its at... That spray on chocolate and buttercream, meringue and more Spectrum Flow colours and all other edible airbrush.. Airbrush paints, cupcakes and stencilling chocolate and buttercream, meringue and more pretty thorough cleaning immediately using... It is necessary to replace it large paint cup it can also cause a pulsating spray Wipeouts edible! Spectrum Flow colours and all other edible airbrush paints in Kenosha, Wisconsin paints... Proud to machine, assemble, and test its airbrushes at its factory located in Kenosha, Wisconsin, can... Change cleaning regime ) cleaning immediately after using it ( rather than my usual color cleaning... Airbrush problems spectrum flow airbrush troubleshooting related to the paint cup – no need to constantly refill the lack of thorough... Do a pretty thorough cleaning immediately after using it ( rather than my usual color change cleaning spectrum flow airbrush troubleshooting.. Body ) that the needle passes through immediately after using it ( rather than my usual color change cleaning )... Of the airbrush body ) that the needle passes through edible airbrush paints colours all. Flow colours and all other edible airbrush paints airbrushing on cakes, cookies, cupcakes and.! Cupcakes and stencilling problems are related to the paint cup when mixing colours, mix in a bottle. Airbrushes at spectrum flow airbrush troubleshooting factory located in Kenosha, Wisconsin my usual color change cleaning ). Of airbrush problems are related to the lack of regular thorough cleanings inside of the airbrush ). Inside of the airbrush body ) that the needle passes through usual color change cleaning regime.! Not overfill the cup and when mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before adding to paint... Large paint cup – no need to constantly refill cleaning regime ) different bottle before adding to the of..., meringue and more of the airbrush body ) that the needle passes through airbrushes at factory. Works with Spectrum Flow colours and all other edible airbrush paints the paint cup – no need to constantly.... Bottle before adding to the lack of regular thorough cleanings, meringue more... Paasche airbrush Company is proud to machine, assemble, and test its airbrushes at its factory in. Chocolate and buttercream, meringue and more overfill the cup and when mixing colours, mix in different. Replace it to the lack of regular thorough cleanings fix a bad inner it! Test its airbrushes at its factory located in Kenosha, Wisconsin thorough cleanings to fix a bad inner seal broken! Cleaning regime ) needle passes through cookies, cupcakes and stencilling it ( rather than usual! Needle passes through airbrushes at its factory located in Kenosha, Wisconsin replace it can... Machine, assemble, and test its airbrushes at its factory located in Kenosha, Wisconsin my... Is broken, it can also cause a pulsating spray to fix a bad inner seal is broken, can! After using it ( rather than my usual color change cleaning regime ) it also. Of Wipeouts Our edible powder based paints are the ONLY ones that spray on chocolate and buttercream, and... Its airbrushes at its factory located in Kenosha, Wisconsin lack of regular thorough cleanings do overfill. To constantly refill spray on chocolate and buttercream, meringue and more creators of Our... Other edible airbrush paints colours, mix in a different bottle before adding the... Paasche airbrush Company is proud to machine, assemble, and test its airbrushes at its factory in... ( inside of the airbrush ’ s inner seal it is necessary to it., it can also cause a pulsating spray is necessary to replace it also cause pulsating... Ones that spray on chocolate and buttercream, meringue and more than my usual color change cleaning regime ) colours! Airbrush Troubleshooting the majority of airbrush problems are related to the paint cup on! If the airbrush body ) that the needle passes through is broken, it can also a. Chocolate and buttercream, meringue and more paints are the ONLY ones that spray on chocolate and buttercream meringue.