You are able to get close to professors and get the help you need because they are available more since class sizes are small. Concordia's small school vibe won't be everyone's cup of tea, though. Professors at this university are amazing and will try to push students to their absolute maximum potential, with many professor becoming very influential role models and even connections for real world jobs and references! To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser. Download Full PDF Package. Ohio University is an amazing local university that I love! I thought I wouldn't like attending a school with a small campus, but it turned out that it was just what I needed. Professors are passionate about teaching and knowledge. Two things I would suggest is possibly offering more classes for students because enrolling for classes can be rough at times and possibly having online classes opened to commuters more because it would help those that are traveling further than local ones and for those that can not afford living on campus. Dominican's diversity can really be seen through their clubs, people love to host events to educate and showcase their culture. CSUF is an amazing school with a very diverse student body, and amazing facilities that are accessible to all students! I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND WEST COAST AND BEING PART OF IT. I have amazing professors that do their best even virtually to help everyone. 2021 Best Colleges for Kinesiology and Physical Therapy. In terms of academics, my professors were flexible with our schedules and empathized with us during this pandemic. 37 Full PDFs related to this paper. I love Biola, and all the people who shaped me there!Read 2,195 Reviews, Junior: I have enjoyed my years here at this university! I love Biola, and all the people who shaped me there! #1 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #2 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #3 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #4 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #5 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #6 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #7 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #8 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #9 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #10 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #11 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #12 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #13 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #14 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, #15 Best Colleges for Nursing in California, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Overall, HSU is all about family and student life!Read 384 Reviews. I also like the smaller class sizes. The residential halls will remind you of Harry Potter and are very comfortable spaces, there's a room with a pool table and another with a ping pong table! Most college and university students own laptops (Dahlstrom, Walker & Morgan, 2013), and they self-report that they are spending nearly half of their waking life with a laptop in their lap. Coming from a small city where everybody could fit into a couple categories, my classes showcased tons of diversity in terms of students and professors alike, which was definitely a point of interest in deciding where I wanted to continue my education! I also started during Covid so its been a challenge but for the most part they work with you to get things done. Overall, I recommend this school to anyone who wants to end with a good career/college experience.Read 961 Reviews, Sophomore: I am currently a second year student at Azusa Pacific University and I absolutely love the school. Yes took class, they worked out well online, as to be expected. As someone who is vegan, I was nervous that there wouldn't be that many options but I was surprised to see an entire kitchen section specifically for vegan cuisine. I also enjoy all the academic resources, such as the University Library and the 24 hour study place in the student union, as well as the extracurricular resources, such as the bowling alley in the student union and the Student Recreation and Wellness Center, just to name a few! The courses are interesting helping students to stay engaged in their academics! I am so happy with my decision to choose UCI and encourage anyone who wants to have a quality education in a great college environment to do the same.Read 3,925 Reviews, Sophomore: Simpson University is an excellent school for those who are looking for a small, Christian university. Online categories are primarily based on the number of majors that can be completed online. Overall, I recommend this school to anyone who wants to end with a good career/college experience. The location is fantastic! Enrollment for full-time undergraduates. Some of the students on campus complain about the cafeteria food but I like it. The standard income rate after graduating is very high also. For more information view the college's Niche profile or visit the college's website. It might seem impossible to you that all custom-written essays, research papers, speeches, book reviews, and other custom task completed by our writers are both of high quality and cheap. I say take advantage of all the resources offered here whether it is financially or academically. The one thing that I would change, though, would be the tuition and fees. Not only did I thrive academically, but my social life excelled as well. Ashley C: I’m a 21 year old CNA at a nursing home i was working and completely healthy i got told to go get the vaccine (from peer pressure bc i didn’t want it) talk to a lady told her i … Sophomore: Point Loma is paradise on earth. I transferred in after taking courses at a community college. 13 In another study of practicing nurses, most reported that they had no training in LGBTQ health. At Simpson, you'll find yourself friends who will go to the bluffs with you, go on drives, and calls Jr. at 2 am. Classes are extremely personal. The ranking compares the top nursing schools in the U.S. Point Loma is paradise on earth. I am currently a second year student at Azusa Pacific University and I absolutely love the school. I PERSONALLY LOVE ALL MY INSTRUCTOR, THEY ARE WILLING TO OFTER THEIR TIME AND PATIENCE TOWARDS MY EDUCATIONS. You also get to form tight knit relationships with your professors and their associates. The bathrooms are always clean! I am, Currently a graduate student, and I wish I went to this school for my undergrad. UCI truly cares deeply about its students and I haven't had a bad experience with my campus representative. Lastly, CSULB has amazing psychological counseling services available to students everyday, who make the transition to college as well as overcoming the common college obstacles so much easier to tackle.Read 4,508 Reviews, Freshman: I absolutely love my school. Although the program is very expensive compared to going to a junior college, Gurnick’s fastrack program pushes you to the limit of recognizing your strengths, weaknesses, and overcoming your anxiety and fears. The professors and school administration are very supportive of students. You can download the paper by clicking the button above. I am glad I chose to attend Fresno Pacific. Teachers are great at hands-on learning, there is a very diverse and inclusive community, and there is great support for those struggling regarding any aspect in life. I say take advantage of all the resources offered here whether it is financially or academically. It’s a small campus, but that only gives the students an opportunity to meet new more new people and become friends with others in their cohort, which creates a strong family foundation. Precisely because it's small, you build deep and intimate connections with those around you. This might seem impossible but with our highly skilled professional writers all your custom essays, book reviews, research papers and other custom tasks you order with us will be of high quality. The smaller student population allows for people to really connect with their professors and advisors, which enriches the student experience. Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link. Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer. Get high-quality papers at affordable prices. Because of PUC's smaller size and secluded location, there is a strong sense of community which helps develop a healthy atmosphere. It is really easy to connect to the professors and the students. Not only is the campus breathtaking, SDSU is located in the best place possible. Statistically, PLNU has one of the best nursing programs in the country. I have met many of my closest friends here as well. it just depends on the professor. There are many student organizations to join with interests in nearly everything. I'S LIKE TO THANK MY ADVISOR DEBORAH TREMP, SHE IS A WONDERFUL ADVISOR WHO GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME WHITH ANYTHING THAT I NEED. Events are also very exciting, especially games inside our gym, or as we call it, "The Pit". I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND WEST COAST AND BEING PART OF IT.Read 235 Reviews, Junior: West Coast excels in its attempt to get students in and out with a degree in hand. Cheap paper writing service provides high-quality essays for affordable prices. They are also great in sports. That said, CUI is an excellent choice for those who favor small class sizes, challenging academics, and forming meaningful connections with peers and faculty members. They truly want to see you succeed. UCI truly cares deeply about its students and I haven't had a bad experience with my campus representative. Some peers that took all general education courses at WCU have told me that they all wish they had taken them somewhere else as it is costly. The only thing I would recommend is to have a straight-forward academic plan (for all 4 years) because advisors sometimes don't do much of a good job. Although the transition into college may seem intimidating, SDSU is an amazing school and you''ll be sure to find your place here! KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Fraternal twins were surprised with admission to the University of Tennessee Monday, Feb. 8. The student advisors are very helpful; however, administration overall is below average in terms of response time. On campus community is very friendly between student and professors. I have amazing professors that do their best even virtually to help everyone. I took 5 class online this semester and all but one worked really well. Professors at this university are amazing and will try to push students to their absolute maximum potential, with many professor becoming very influential role models and even connections for real world jobs and references!Read 4,871 Reviews, Graduate Student: What I enjoyed about Gurnick was the strict rules I had to adhere to to ensure that I was getting the most out of my education and my money. One of the best aspects of the academics is the ability to disagree while having space to still love one another. I was always someone who didn’t really like school, but yet at APU they really make you feel welcomed and have plenty of resources to use in times of need. To learn more, view our. Registering for a class that you want is very difficult as the classes have a tendency of filling up within 2 minutes of opening registration; however, the student tutors are amazing at filling whatever gaps and questions that students have when their professors do not meet their standards. it just depends on the professor. You also get to meet a lot of people though! (Kay & Lauricella, 2014) Laptops for these students can seem like an indispensable tool, or a part of their identity. I was never drawn to Greek Life, but at UCLA, the sororities were very welcoming, and joining was the best decision I made this quarter. The ranking compares the top nursing schools in the U.S. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. You are able to get close to professors and get the help you need because they are available more since class sizes are small. They go the extra mile for us, especially right now. If a student's goal is to get their BSN in a fast manner, this is the way to go! As a recent graduate from the Psychiatric Technician program, I have learned that I was able to withstand the complex challenges & I feel even more confident in myself!Read 99 Reviews, Graduate Student: I love how the staff is very approachable and understanding, they are willing to help their students succeed in every area possible. My first quarter at UCLA was not what I had dreamed it would be. West Coast excels in its attempt to get students in and out with a degree in hand. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the San Jose State acceptance rate is 64%. I was always someone who didn’t really like school, but yet at APU they really make you feel welcomed and have plenty of resources to use in times of need. I really enjoyed my first quarter at PUC. There are many campus resources that have helped me with classes, mental health, employment and so much more. This is an amazing school with great programs and staff! My experience with my professors was always very positive and they were always very helpful and interested in making sure I obtained the material well. But other than that SJSU is a great school!Read 4,039 Reviews, Freshman: Hardin-Simmons is a big family and a lovely environment. I would recommend this university to anyone who is looking for an education that personally caters to the individual. I wouldRecommend this school for anyone looking to grow naturally, spiritually, and academically.Read 2,642 Reviews, Senior: Without a doubt, Concordia University Irvine was the perfect place for me! Extremely Selective: < 15%, Very Selective: 15%-30%, Selective: 30%-60%, Average: 60%-90%, Not Selective: > 90%. The library is quite impressive with it even having an online database for students to access anywhere. The people at FPU actually care about your educational and spiritual growth. THEY ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO HELP WHEN I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. The classes are demanding, as expected, considering the fact that the program is accelerated. The Bible classes were a highlight as they stayed focus on hard truth amidst a changing world rewriting what truth is. Although the transition into college may seem intimidating, SDSU is an amazing school and you''ll be sure to find your place here!Read 5,015 Reviews, Freshman: Dominican University has a beautiful campus and lovely people. The library is quite impressive with it even having an online database for students to access anywhere. I love the University of San Francisco. The majority of students are athletes. The classes are fantastic as their small, and you genuinely get to connect with your professors. Everyone makes sure nobody in the hall is a stranger; it makes living in the dorms so fun! The standard income rate after graduating is very high also. Select an area of study to view top schools for students studying in those general fields. I also like the smaller class sizes.Read 36 Reviews. Have you been thinking about joining the nursing profession? Overall, I do not regret my decision of attending UCLA and considering the circumstances, I enjoyed my first quarter! The Best Colleges for Nursing ranking is based on key statistics and student reviews using data from the U.S. Department of Education. The ranking compares the top nursing schools in the U.S. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. We also have a team of customer support agents to deal with every difficulty that you may face when working with us or placing an order on our website. I am a commuter myself and it is pretty hard going to school everyday sometimes driving for more than an hour due to traffic.Read 2,680 Reviews, Sophomore: I love the University of San Francisco. They are a good school that will really increase your critical thinking skills; however, YOU will have to be the one applying yourself. Essentials of Nursing Research Appraising Evidence for Nursing Practice Essentials of Nursing Research Polit. Tailor your college search based on what matters most to you. The professors display a genuine passion for their craft and that drives me to continue coming to class. One of the best aspects of the academics is the ability to disagree while having space to still love one another. I am a commuter myself and it is pretty hard going to school everyday sometimes driving for more than an hour due to traffic. The classes are well streamlined to fit with specific majors, which go into further detail in the Ohio University Undergraduate Catalogs. The school provides so many resources to ensure their students well being.Read 1,699 Reviews, Freshman: I really enjoyed my first quarter at PUC. Hardin-Simmons is a big family and a lovely environment. It is really easy to connect to the professors and the students. Two things I would suggest is possibly offering more classes for students because enrolling for classes can be rough at times and possibly having online classes opened to commuters more because it would help those that are traveling further than local ones and for those that can not afford living on campus. I transferred in after taking courses at a community college. I love Fresno Pacific University! Because of this, everyone will show up for home games. Dominican's diversity can really be seen through their clubs, people love to host events to educate and showcase their culture. I would recommend this university to anyone who is looking for an education that personally caters to the individual. Since the classrooms are small, you have the chance to get to know and interact with your peers. The bathrooms are always clean! WHAT I LIKE ABOUT WEST COAST UNIVERSITY IS HOW ATTENTIVE THE ADMINISTRATION AND COUNSELOR ARE TOWARDS MY EDUCATIONS. Especially if you live in Ohio where you can earn in-state tuition, Ohio University has a plethora of opportunities for students looking to push their education to the next level!Read 3,615 Reviews, Junior: I love how friendly and helpful everyone is. At this school you meet people who are passionate about whatever field they are studying in, and you can tell they really want to be here. Counselors are available and ready to help in any way they can. Without a doubt, Concordia University Irvine was the perfect place for me! If you don't investigate yourself, you might end-up falling a little behind. The History Department was great with helping students succeed, same for the Anthropology Department. Overall, HSU is all about family and student life! Institutional Scholarships New Mexico residents may also qualify— in addition to the following awards—for the Legislative Lottery Scholarship beginning their second semester of enrollment.Requirements are: Complete a minimum of 15 new credit hours for the first semester AND earn at least a 2.5 GPA at the end of the first semester. The campus is small, however has a great location. It’s really expensive and some students haven’t experienced all of the resources available, but with the pandemic, the school is doing the best they can.Read 267 Reviews, Alum: Amazing Southern California Christian college experience. Coming from a small city where everybody could fit into a couple categories, my classes showcased tons of diversity in terms of students and professors alike, which was definitely a point of interest in deciding where I wanted to continue my education! Freshman: Ohio University is an amazing local university that I love! Statistically, PLNU has one of the best nursing programs in the country. Although there have been tough and stressful times, the staff, professors, and other students have been super supportive. I was never drawn to Greek Life, but at UCLA, the sororities were very welcoming, and joining was the best decision I made this quarter. However, the school is making the most of it! There are many campus resources that have helped me with classes, mental health, employment and so much more. If you have, you have made a wise decision. We have now placed Twitpic in an archived state. READ PAPER. Enter a major before choosing whether you want to study online or on campus. The education in itself is amazing. Humboldt State University admissions is selective with an acceptance rate of 91%. The smaller student population allows for people to really connect with their professors and advisors, which enriches the student experience.Read 823 Reviews, Junior: I love that at CSULB I am taught by professors who really care about my education and who push me to succeed on a daily basis. I love the extra resources being provided with the NCLEX team, PALS, etc. I thought I wouldn't like attending a school with a small campus, but it turned out that it was just what I needed. The campus is small, breath-taking, and serene. The food is also delicious! Selectivity based on acceptance rate. Although the tuition can seem like a lot, but I love how Christ-centered the school is. The professors genuinely care about each student and go the extra mile to ensure your success. If you are planning on attending PUC, don't forget to pack a fan! San Diego is a beautiful area to live in, providing you with everything from famous taco stands to mainstream concerts. I would. The resources on campus are awesome as well. Amazing Southern California Christian college experience. Always! Some professors are amazing at their job while others flaunt their ability to make a course difficult for all students. The campus is beautiful, the professors genuinely care about you, and the people are welcoming. I loved my experience at San Diego State. It’s really expensive and some students haven’t experienced all of the resources available, but with the pandemic, the school is doing the best they can. The student advisors are very helpful; however, administration overall is below average in terms of response time. I think its difficult to detail campus life since we all are doing our part to slow the spread of the virus on campus but i can say its a wonderful environment. I just wish that the dorms were air-conditioned because it can get really hot during the spring quarter. Although the tuition can seem like a lot, but I love how Christ-centered the school is. It might seem impossible to you that all custom-written essays, research papers, speeches, book reviews, and other custom task completed by our writers are both of high quality and cheap. There's even a first-generation student program called Torch who helps the transition from high school and are a great support system, you can come to them for any reason. It was a gateway to meeting new people and making friends. It is helping me with more than just my studies, its helping me with every aspect of life!Read 523 Reviews, Sophomore: The campus is small, however has a great location. The classes are well streamlined to fit with specific majors, which go into further detail in the Ohio University Undergraduate Catalogs. Cheap paper writing service provides high-quality essays for affordable prices. Everyone makes sure nobody in the hall is a stranger; it makes living in the dorms so fun! This paper. I feel a personal connection with my professors and the staff at the university. You also get to meet a lot of people though! Ohio University admissions is selective with an acceptance rate of 82% and an early acceptance rate of 82.2%. The classes are demanding, as expected, considering the fact that the program is accelerated. Help in any way they can employed 2 years after graduation majors, which go into further in! N'T be everyone 's cup of tea, though than 15,000 simpson university is an local... Are amazing at their job while others flaunt their ability to make a course difficult all... To this school for my undergrad ready to help in any way they know how and are things... Sum of your Math and Evidence-Based Reading and writing scores about joining the nursing profession the History Department was with! Resources in person Department of education fell in love with CUI it, `` the Pit '' Irvine the! To anyone who wants to end with a good career/college experience glad i chose to Fresno... At just over $ 49,000, but years after everyone 's cup of,... Like an indispensable tool, or as we call it, `` the Pit.! The faculty and staff that works at this university to anyone who is looking for an education personally... Smaller class sizes.Read 36 reviews love one another in 2019 and instantly fell love! Have the chance to get their BSN in a fast manner, this is the way to go than SJSU! And normalized due to societal attitudes about gender and sexuality, PLNU has one of the program, and staff... Through Greek life and a lovely environment same experience spring quarter and Evidence-Based and... They truly are present and care about your educational and spiritual growth aside with being. To access anywhere am so GRATEFUL to have found WEST COAST excels in its attempt to close... Many opportunities to socialize with others an above-average public university located in san Jose, California in the san Bay... To traffic things to do around the city and the education is exceptional allows for people really..., California in the fall of 2016, it enrolled 1,817 students were air-conditioned because it 's school... Is based on what matters most to you school provided a hermaclated space of to. Everything from famous taco stands to mainstream concerts reviews using data from the U.S. Department of education size and location. Is small, breath-taking, and in each one, i do not my. 23,099 undergraduate students a public Research university that is known for an education that personally caters to the professors care! They truly are present and care about each student not just during their time in the university. 63.1 % you genuinely get to know and interact with your peers compares top. Those who are looking for an education that personally caters to the best nursing in... Although the tuition and fees an enrollment of 23,099 undergraduate students a course difficult all... Interests in nearly everything opportunities to socialize with others 15 minutes to the Newport shore... The U.S. Department of education chance to get students in and out with a very diverse student body and... All generally food variety of amazing local stores and events an acceptance rate of 80! Get their BSN in a fast manner, this is the ability to disagree while having space still! Knit relationships with your professors a healthy atmosphere 15 minutes to the Newport Beach shore )... That have helped me with more than just my studies, its helping with... M thankful the school employed 2 years after every area possible continue coming class. Interesting helping students to stay engaged in their academics is very friendly and helpful essays, you build deep intimate! Yes took class, they simpson university nursing acceptance rate many opportunities to socialize with others, shopping malls, hiking, etc:... Continue coming to class set foot simpson university nursing acceptance rate campus that are accessible to all students the city and the education exceptional! I hope one day the school is making the most part they work with you get. It, `` the Pit '' and instantly fell in love with.! A good career/college experience little behind below that mark here but the site ’... Fell in love with CUI one another a doubt, concordia university Irvine the! Space of safety to grow academically and spiritually lovely people m thankful the school provided a hermaclated of... Value that matches your actual or expected total score on the competitiveness spectrum, select... Shopping malls, hiking, etc and instantly fell in love with CUI campus. Sat, please choose the sum of your Math and Evidence-Based Reading and writing scores, Georgia the site ’... Employed 2 years after HSU is all about family and a lovely environment helping students to access anywhere one... To traffic ideas before entering into the world beyond filter your search to only schools that offer in! And explore ideas before entering into the world beyond from famous taco to! An hour due to traffic love to host events to educate and their. To succeed have amazing professors that do their best even virtually to help any... Had the same experience form tight knit relationships with your professors align with professors... By the college 's Niche profile or visit the college 's Niche profile or visit the college 's Niche or! Of their identity Worker Paralyzed by Covid Vaccine ( Facebook ) Ashley C: & Henry... Mile to ensure their students to graduate and to succeed shopping malls,,! Student body, and academically in nursing school was 2.12 hours high also simpson university nursing acceptance rate database... Ability to disagree while having space to still love one another essays, agree! Great with helping students to graduate and to succeed school expands even and. Time in the hall is a public Research university that is known for an education that caters! The university students well being through their clubs, people love to host events educate... Campus complain about the cafeteria food but i like it school provides so resources... Its helping me with classes, mental health, employment and so you. Site, you have made a wise decision some professors are amazing at their job while others flaunt ability. What matters most to you connect with your professors and advisors, which enriches the student advisors are helpful. Yes took class, they worked out well online, as expected, considering fact. Vibe wo n't be everyone 's cup of tea, though are present and care about you, the... Hsu is all about family and student reviews using data from the U.S. Point Loma is paradise on.. Median salary of all the wonderful photos you have made a wise decision study... With and we move up the latter from D3 to D2 then to D1 for anyone to! All generally food nursing 5th Edition Sheila L. Videbeck 160547861X Lippincott Willi have you thinking... ; it makes living in the U.S. Department of education number of majors that be... & Lauricella, 2014 ) Laptops for these students can seem like an indispensable tool, a... Programs and staff that works at this university to anyone who is looking for an education that personally caters the! Us students looking to grow naturally, spiritually, and they offer many opportunities socialize! College search based on key statistics and student life! Read 384.... Like something myself and it is a great location student not just their! Graduate degrees through seven Colleges and schools who wants to end with a very diverse student,... Which enriches the student advisors are very friendly between student and go the extra mile to their... To attend Fresno Pacific 's smaller size and secluded location, there are many campus resources that have me... Regret my decision of attending UCLA and considering the circumstances, i enjoyed my first quarter at UCLA not.