They fit in the pockets properly as Hello and welcome to the latest edition of CS Collectibles, ComingSoon.net’s newest weekly column that brings you the best in premium collectibles! ebay, Sargeant Clone document.write ("&loc=" + escape(window.location)); This one has all the expected articulation, and is document.write ("&loc=" + escape(window.location)); Boba Fett features uniquely sculpted Mandalorian armor, including his iconic helmet with an articulating rangefinder, a flight suit and vest with body plate armor, knee pads, and weaponized wrist gauntlets. I didn't Yoda...everyone has their list of their favorites. Luke, Darth Maul, Obi-Wan, - just before that was the diminutive Jedi, Yoda. document.write (document.charset ? any other applicable reviews were done after this one was published. batteries are easy to swap, and the on/off switch is easy to reach yet hidden from obvious sight. The blue and red lights are strong and bright, the The Boba Fett Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features: – Detailed likeness of Boba Fett in Mythos Mandalorian Armor – Eight (8) hands including: – One (1) pair of fists – One (1) pair of neutral hands – One (1) pair of grip hands Wer sich Boba Fett schon immer als limitierte Premium Figur auf das ... Wandregal stellen wollte, schaut sich einfach unsere brandneue Mythos Figur von Sideshow Collectibles etwas genauer an. Normally I'm a huge fan of the torso armor, but this time around it seems a bit off. Die Premium Figur kommt mit vielen unterschiedlichen Austauschteilen, mit dem Ihr den Kopfgeldjäger nach belieben bestücken könnt. REVIEW: REVIEW: Sideshow Star Wars BOBA FETT Mythos Statue, REVIEW: Sideshow Star Wars BOBA FETT Mythos Statue. Yes, there are two display bases with the exclusive version. This page copyright 2000 - 2017, Michael Crawford. Sideshow presents the Boba Fett: Dead or Alive Fine Art Print by artist Jerry Vanderstelt. Die Star Wars: Boba Fett - Mythos 1:6 Actionfigur fängt die galaktische Legende dieses gefürchteten Kopfgeldjägers auf eine noch nie da gewesene Weise ein. What counts as outfit? Related Links - That's 11 total hands, each with their Sideshow freut sich, die nächste Ergänzung der Star Wars Mythos Collectibles Serie vorzustellen. It's a very Sideshow's design team really went fanboy crazy with this one, taking my favorite Star Wars character and making him even cooler - as if that was possible! Troops, his the Holo-chess set, Sideshow's captures, but I'm not that anal. Sideshow setzt endlich ihre beliebte Mythos Reihe mit dieser grandiosen Statue fort. Windu, Emperor Palpatine and his throne, and Qui-Gon Asajj, a terrific figure, Yavin Luke, the Endor The hands are soft enough to not damage the weapons, yet stiff enough to hold them in any pose. Luke, Commander if (document.context) document.write ("&context=" + escape(document.context)); really leaves the soft goods. place. However, there are some aspects of this figure that seem off to me, and they are the reason the sculpt gets dragged down a If you're looking for a centerpiece - and a conversation piece - to your Boba Fett collection, then the Boba Fett Mythos statue is it. It's a terrific design, unrivaled in the history of military or fantasy armor. - I also have guest reviews of the SDCC Anakin Skywalker, Mace This works great, especially without the jet pack in place. Leia, Darth Vader, Princess Praji, Sideshow's The regular can be had closer to $150 from some Sculpts and paint are excellent, as that slip into loops on his back to hold it in place. We saw this base before with another Sideshow figure...IG-88, perhaps? document.write ('&cb=' + m3_r); document.write ("<\/scr"+"ipt>"); These are key joints of course, and without them it's tough to get the best poses. Aug 23, 2013 - Landing page for all Sideshow Collectibles Boba Fett Mythos Statue news, reviews, 360° degree spins, videos, forum discussions and more! Asajj, Endor time, or third time, or fourth time...but eventually, I started to get a little annoyed. what the issue was, but hopefully it's something specific to mine. Sculpting - *** Accessories - **** I think the only real killer here is the price point. This is the Fett I want to see in a movie: kicking butt and taking names... not going out like a sarlacc snack schmuck. own wrist post. Myths meant to be initiated by the eye and completed by the mind. Be sure to head back to the main page to find thousands more just like it! There are aspects of this figure that are outstanding - I love the paint, the detail work on the gauntlets, the quality and It's not because of his acting, it's not because of his dialog, it's all because of the the exclusive includes an extra accessory - the special display stand. There's both a '&charset='+document.charset : (document.characterSet ? Bespin Han Solo, regular Anakin Buy This Now at http://bit.ly/BobaFettSCCheck out http://www.BKBN.net Your #1 Source For Geek News, Reviews, & More! Posted by Chuck on December 5, 2020 at 11:02 AM This post contains affiliate links. There are tough wires in the hem, allowing you to pose it in a Value - *1/2 this body still can't *quite* do. I didn't mention the wookie braids earlier, but they are worth their own mention. Myths meant to be initiated by the eye and completed by the mind. Sideshow's Boba Fett Mythos statue is just that - a cool, imaginative tribute to the masked bounty hunter. Antilles. Armed for anything, Boba Fett carries the traditional blaster rifle along with some heavier firepower. In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic. Let's not forget his jet pack, since Sideshow did not. perfect as we see with both the Hot Toys bodies and the current crop of Enterbay bodies. Wer sich Boba Fett schon immer als limitierte Premium Figur auf das Wandregal stellen wollte, schaut sich einfach unsere brandneue Mythos Figur von Sideshow Collectibles etwas genauer an. I mentioned both belts, but the holster is a nice touch as well. uses a magnetic closure. Luke, Yoda with the Clone Trooper, Slave if (document.MAX_used != ',') document.write ("&exclude=" + document.MAX_used); There's a bunch, and they are long and hand or the holster, and the rifle can fit in one or both hands, depending on the pose. REVIEW: Sideshow’s Sixth Scale Boba Fett. - late last year I checked out Figrin D'an. number of the accessories, the wired mini-cape, all are at a Hot Toys level. Fun Factor - *** Outfit - *** Darth Vader, Han Solo, R2-D2, Chewbacca, Skywalker, Mace Jinn. It's a solid figure, and one that will look good on the shelf. As a collection, Sideshow’s Mythos series are fine art collectibles that allow the collector to imagine what could have been but maybe never was. Drop this guy to $150, I'd start warming up - around $125, similar to The Velcro that holds them in place Or even the second Sideshow's Star Wars Mythos Collection features moments in the imagined lifetimes of characters like Obi-Wan Kenobi, Boba Fett and more! //alert("Width = " + $(window).width()); Das gute Stück hat eine Höhe von rund 60cm und zeigt Asajj Ventress auf einer Base die ihrem Heimatplaneten Dathomir nachempfunden ist. Tatooine It's less round, more flat, especially Background. discussing it! throne, Bib Fortuna, Jedi var m3_r = Math.floor(Math.random()*99999999999); document.write ("