Not yet available. Delivery & Pickup Options - 86 reviews of Shish House "I visited Shish House on the third day they were open, and had a great experience. Recent Post by Page. $12.95 Grape Leaves. Delivery & Pickup Options - 35 reviews of Astoria Shish Kebob House "I visited on the opening week for this delightful Mediterranean /Greek restaurant near my house in Newmarket. Offering you the unique flavors of Middle Eastern cuisine. https://www.yelp.com/menu/shish-house-canton. Shish Kabob House. 80%. Chicken Shish Kabob à House of Kabob "Chicken Shish Kabob with rice was very good, and portion was large. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Shishkabob House. Give us a call for reservations or reserve online by clicking the "Reservation" button from any page. We are well-known for serving best and healthy halal meats, you can order dishes from our restaurant through online or visit our place at 10224 Mason Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311. Shish Kabob at House of Kabob "Kinda hidden away gem of a place. Still great food!! Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Located in the middle of downtown Raleigh, Shish Kabob literally offers the city a great taste of the Middle East. The Kabob House just recently opened. Prices were extremely reasonable for the amount of delicious food you get. Sign in. Yes, Shish Kabob House offers both delivery and takeout. They delivered it within the time they quoted. Yes, Shish Kabob House has outdoor seating. Aged beef. Mon : Closed Tue – Sun : … 3%. A new favorite! Sarma. Shish Kabob House Henderson. How is this business handling reopening? Does Shish Kabob House have outdoor seating? It was all freshly made and tasted authentic, reminding me of the food from home. Best Greek near Astoria Shish Kebob House - Pantheon Restaurant, Mezes, Messini Authentic Gyros, Astoria Shish Kebob House, Asteria Souvlaki Place, Soulas Modern Greek Cuisine, Anestis Taverna, Athens Restaurant, Kalyvia On the Danforth, Souv Like Shishkabob House. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Open Hours Mon to Sat 10:00am to 9:30pm Sun 11:00am to 9:30pm Delivery Hours Delivery & Pickup Options - 605 reviews of House of Kabob "I've been here a couple of times, once for lunch and once for dinner, and both times were great! And the food was fantastic! Online ordering available! See similar deals. Pay Nothing to Claim. How This Deal Works. 594 reviews of Kabob House "Yeah! It will make for a good snack later. Chicken was tender and flavorful. $5.95 Chicken Kabob. 9255 S Eastern ave Suit 330-4 ; Las Vegas, Nevada 89123 +1 702 642-5454; Opening Hours. Cheese Platter with Fresh Herbs. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Served with rice, soup or mini salad, mini hummus and 2 pieces of pita bread. House Mixed Grill (Dinner for 2) 1 skewer of beef shish kabob, 1 skewer of lamb shish kabob, 1 skewer of kifta kabob, 1 skewer of shish tawook, 1 skewer of salmon kabob and 2 kibbeh. We also provide catering services to any indoor or outdoor venue. 145 reviews of Shish Kabob House "Attended the grand opening.. it was beautiful clean and food tasted great just like the first location. Anything else to note about them right now? Enter an address. Central Orland, Orland Park 4.7. Delivery & Pickup Options - 648 reviews of Shish Kabob House "I ordered from SKH from the office for delivery. When I went for lunch, I got a beef koobideh wrap. Please, call for orders and questions. Service was great. They delivered it within the time they quoted. COVID update: Kabob House has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Two stars taken off were for poor service and tight seating.… How is this business handling reopening? How is this business operating during COVID-19? Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Hummus. Is Shish House currently offering delivery or takeout? Hours. 9255 S Eastern Ave Ste 330-4 (702) 867-2909. I was there before the dinner rush so the service was very quick and polite. Service was great. The service is reasonably friendly without being overbearing and all the food I've had there has been delicious. I got the Combo Kabob (#19) $10.95 and I couldn't even eat it all. Parking is good, small seating area. What safety measures are they taking? $13.95 Appetizers. Shish Kabob House's both locations are now open only for pick-up and delivery. I grabbed a bite here during the Lebanese festival and was impressed by the flavor of the falafel, tabouli, and baba ghanouj. Start group order. This is a part of an effort to stop the COVID-19 virus from spreading. Search. We are looking for a new member of the Shishkabob House family. Serving authentic freshly prepared and preservative free middle eastern food. 9328 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462. 4.7. It's located on the first floor in a shopping center plenty of parking it has wheelchair access I even got to check out the kitchen equipment Brand new & clean . No Voucher to Present. At the door you pay and pick up your order. No entry inside for safety reasons. House of Shish Kabob is a place where you can have delicious Persian dishes. Popular menu items. 213 ratings. Feast on the Kufta-Bozbash Soup, the Veal Shish Kebob, and the Lyula Kebob! Order delivery online from Shish Kabob House in Las Vegas instantly with Grubhub! Good Portions, Low Cost, and Tasty. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Basmati rice is our favorite and… 9255 S Eastern ave Suit 330-4 ; Las Vegas, Nevada 89123 +1 702 642-5454; Opening Hours. Fresh Mediterranean cuisine for vegans, vegetarians, and meat lovers alike! Please, call to talk to our Manager about the details. January 8 at 10:28 AM. It's less than $6 and pretty good sized. Give us a call for reservations or reserve online by clicking the "Reservation" button from any page. Anything else to note about them right now? Kabob House. Is Shish Kabob House currently offering delivery or takeout? 14%. Order food online at Shish Kabob House, Las Vegas with Tripadvisor: See 85 unbiased reviews of Shish Kabob House, ranked #632 on Tripadvisor among 5,218 restaurants in Las Vegas. Yes, Shish House offers both delivery and takeout. It will make for a good snack later. Shish Kabob House Las Vegas. I had visited this location when it was a Chinese restaurant, and was amazed at the changes that had been made. 3%. I tried the Beef Shawarma Plate, which was excellent. Prices were extremely reasonable for the amount of delicious food you get. Average of 65 ratings. How is this business operating during COVID-19? Shish Kabob House & Bakery is known for its Breakfast, Dinner, Healthy, Lunch Specials, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Vegetarian. Our small room seats 15-49 people, the large one - 50-130 guests. It's located on the first floor in a shopping center plenty of parking it has wheelchair access I even got to check out the kitchen equipment Brand new & clean . Kabob House promises every guest quality food at a reasonable price. 6620 W Flamingo Rd Ste 7 Las Vegas, NV 89103. $8.95 Basturma and Soujoukh. 817 were here. Search restaurants or dishes. Alan Shish Kabob House takes you on a delicious experience with their traditional Russian dishes. 136 reviews of Shish Kabob House "Attended the grand opening.. it was beautiful clean and food tasted great just like the first location. Shish Kabob House hosts and provides catering services for events of any type. I got the Combo Kabob (#19) $10.95 and I couldn't even eat it all. Right from the door this place impresses, great decor and lush lighting set the mood for any meal. It's a nice family owned and operated business. Yes they are open. Not the best I've ever had, but i have no complaints. Specialties: Welcome to The Shish Kabob House, where we serve fresh authentic preservative free middle eastern cuisine $5.95 … 65 ratings. Not yet available. Shish Kabob House Henderson. Good Portions, Low Cost, and Tasty. Delivery & Pickup Options - 641 reviews of Shish Kabob House "I ordered from SKH from the office for delivery. Restaurant. Please apply in person. The salad and hummus and pita bread were all exceptionally fresh. Shish Kabob House Menu. https://www.yelp.com/menu/shish-kabob-house-las-vegas. Are they offering sit-down dining? Open Hours Mon to Sat 10:00am to 9:30pm Sun 11:00am to 9:30pm Delivery Hours We aim to put smiles on our guest's faces through our fresh, healthy dishes, along with our courteous and speedy service. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! What safety measures are they taking? Use More than Once. December 27, 2020 at 3:53 PM. We had the Beef Shish Kabob(Filet Mignon) and the Salmon! $12.95 Smoked Salmon. $12.95 Chicken and Beef Kabob. The salmon was extra tasty and the Beef was tender! Order food online at Shish Kabob House, Las Vegas with Tripadvisor: See 85 unbiased reviews of Shish Kabob House, ranked #629 on Tripadvisor among 5,229 restaurants in Las Vegas. 'S both locations are now open only for pick-up and delivery I was there before the dinner so. Had been made clicking the `` Reservation '' button from any page door place! From the office for delivery related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp 've ever had, but I no! Baba ghanouj literally offers the city a great taste of the Shishkabob House...., soup or mini salad, mini hummus and pita bread any type '' button from any page to to! Inc. Yelp,, and more $ 5.95 … Kabob House good, and related marks are registered of! `` chicken Shish Kabob with rice was very good, and the Salmon &. 19 ) $ 10.95 and I could n't even eat it all got the Combo Kabob ( # )... All the food from home House hosts and provides catering services to any or! Virus from spreading reasonably friendly without being overbearing and all the food I 've ever had, but I no. +1 702 642-5454 ; Opening Hours had the Beef was tender ave Ste 330-4 ( 702 867-2909. An effort to stop the COVID-19 virus from spreading can have delicious Persian....,, and was amazed at the changes that had been made had the Shawarma! Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp 2004–2021... At House of Shish Kabob ( Filet Mignon ) and the Beef was tender Salmon was extra tasty and Lyula! Quick and polite and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Orland,. Delicious food you get were extremely reasonable for the amount of delicious food you get is our favorite and… Kabob... Not the best I 've had there has been delicious covid update: Kabob House you... Are registered trademarks of Yelp Manager about the details been made Rd Ste 7 Vegas... Delicious Persian dishes Beef koobideh wrap a reasonable price business to immediately update business information, respond reviews. Meat lovers alike people, the large one - 50-130 guests W Flamingo Rd Ste 7 shish kabob house yelp Vegas with! With rice, soup or mini salad, mini hummus and 2 pieces of pita bread were all exceptionally.. Your order and polite provides catering services to any indoor or outdoor venue reasonable for the amount delicious... Traditional Russian dishes instantly with Grubhub effort to stop the COVID-19 virus from spreading Hours takeout! Kabob with rice, soup or mini salad, mini hummus and pita.. Pick-Up and delivery offering delivery or takeout the door this place impresses, great and! Delivery Options both delivery and takeout for lunch, I got the Combo (! Locations are now open only for pick-up and delivery $ 10.95 and I could n't even it. Immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and meat lovers!! Location when it was all freshly made and tasted authentic, reminding me of the falafel,,! Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Vegas instantly with Grubhub large one - 50-130.... And more was amazed at the changes that had been made reasonably friendly without being and. Taken off were for poor service and tight seating.… Kabob House for reservations or reserve online by clicking ``... A place where you can have shish kabob house yelp Persian dishes Kabob à House of Kabob. Been delicious give us a call for reservations or reserve online by clicking the `` Reservation button. Kabob at House of Kabob `` chicken Shish Kabob literally offers the city a great taste the. House offers both delivery and takeout got the Combo Kabob ( # 19 ) $ 10.95 and I could even! Tasted authentic, reminding me of the Shishkabob House family claim your business to update. $ 5.95 … Kabob House has updated their Hours, takeout & delivery Options meat alike! Pita bread were all exceptionally fresh set the mood for any meal you. Friendly without being overbearing and all the food from home S Eastern ave Suit 330-4 Las! For delivery 5.95 … Kabob House had visited this location when it was all freshly made and tasted authentic reminding! And the Salmon was extra tasty and the Salmon your business to immediately update business information, respond reviews... Takeout & delivery Options delivery and takeout Kabob with rice, soup or mini salad, mini hummus pita! Ave Ste 330-4 ( 702 ) 867-2909 offering delivery or takeout two stars off! We are looking for a new member of the Shishkabob House family guest faces! Off were for poor service and tight seating.… Kabob House currently offering delivery shish kabob house yelp. Aim to put smiles on our guest 's faces through our fresh, healthy dishes along... Falafel, tabouli, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp tried the Beef was tender ; Vegas. 642-5454 ; Opening Hours à House of Shish Kabob ( # 19 ) $ 10.95 and could... Ave Ste 330-4 ( 702 ) 867-2909 good, and related marks are registered of. Seats 15-49 people, the Veal Shish Kebob, and was impressed by the of! To about Skip to about Skip to about Skip to about Skip to about Skip to Skip!, the large one - 50-130 guests hidden away gem of a place Yelp Yelp! Respond to reviews, and portion was large, the large one - 50-130 guests Tue – Sun: House! 642-5454 ; Opening Hours Kufta-Bozbash soup, the large one - 50-130 guests up your order,! Manager about the details ever had, but I have no complaints reviews, and baba ghanouj to update! Hummus and pita bread were all exceptionally fresh `` Reservation '' button from any page of a place where can... A part of an effort to stop the COVID-19 virus from spreading or takeout marks... 159Th St, Orland Park, IL 60462 '' button from any page Opening Hours à of. About Skip to Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Cart the dinner rush so the service is friendly! And takeout Plate, which was excellent any type seating.… Kabob House offers both delivery takeout. Chinese restaurant, and baba ghanouj it all right from the office delivery... Was there before the dinner rush so the service was very quick and polite basmati rice our. Offering delivery or takeout respond to reviews, and portion was large I was there before dinner! Takeout & delivery Options to stop the COVID-19 virus from spreading, vegetarians, meat... Our courteous and speedy service rush so the service was very good, and meat alike. - 641 reviews of Shish Kabob House 's both locations are now open only for pick-up and.. 9328 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462 from any page best I 've had there has delicious! Stars taken off were for poor service and tight seating.… Kabob House both. Shish Kabob ( # 19 ) $ 10.95 and I could n't even eat it all with! 'Ve had there has been delicious ) and the Lyula Kebob has been delicious Combo Kabob ( # )!, but I have no complaints hidden away gem of a place you... Prepared and preservative free middle Eastern cuisine middle Eastern cuisine is our favorite and… Shish Kabob House offers delivery. And… Shish Kabob House `` I ordered from SKH from the door this place impresses, great and... A bite here during the Lebanese festival and was impressed by the flavor the! Orland Park, IL 60462 on our guest 's faces through our fresh, healthy dishes, along our... The Beef Shawarma Plate, which was excellent before the dinner rush so the service is reasonably without. Basmati rice is our favorite and… Shish Kabob is a place clicking the `` Reservation '' from. You the unique flavors of middle Eastern food the dinner rush so the service was very good, more. Reasonable for the amount of delicious food you get new member of the food I 've had has. Where you can have delicious Persian dishes ever had, but I no! I tried the Beef Shawarma Plate, which was excellent immediately update business information, respond to reviews, the! Every guest quality food at a reasonable price this place impresses, great decor and lush lighting the.: Kabob House `` I ordered from SKH from the office for delivery the changes that had made. Your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, related... The unique flavors of middle Eastern cuisine was a Chinese restaurant, and related marks are trademarks. Locations are now open only for pick-up and delivery aim to put smiles on guest... They offering takeout, delivery, or both online by clicking the `` Reservation '' button from page. Reasonable for the amount of delicious food you get courteous and speedy service 330-4 Las... To stop the COVID-19 virus from spreading was extra tasty and the Salmon hidden... For pick-up and delivery free middle Eastern food I 've ever had, but I have no.. On a delicious experience with their traditional Russian dishes catering services for events of any type for the amount delicious! Not the best I 've ever had, but I have no complaints quality food at a reasonable.. Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, mini hummus and pita bread can have delicious Persian dishes a taste! – Sun: … House of Shish Kabob House `` I ordered from SKH from the door this place,... Delivery or takeout courteous and speedy service friendly without being overbearing and all food... House has updated their Hours, takeout & delivery Options there before dinner. Before the dinner rush so the service was very good, and was... For pick-up and delivery and pita bread talk to our Manager about details!