You can still see all customer reviews for the product. > Shimano Tourney ST-A070 3 x 7-Speed STI Lever Set Visit the SHIMANO Store. Buy PART NUM 370576. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This page works best with JavaScript. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Shimano Tourney ST-EF40 EZ-F Shifter Set - V-Brake, 2-Finger, 3x7-Speed, Black at Amazon.com. SHIMANO TOURNEY TX50 3-SPEED --SIS INDEX BICYCLE THUMB SHIFTER. > Visit our site For Sale Shimano Tourney ST-EF40 STI Lever - Thanks to everyone who came to visit us to view and purchase Compare Shimano Tourney ST-EF40 STI Lever for sale .So if you want a perfect product for the special people in your life. Watch. Tourney Shimano Shift Lever SL-TX30 200 $19.00 $ 19 . Finish line lube I used on Amazon https://amzn.to/2GJ1eNuBasic overview of reviving a shimano rapid fire shifter that won't function. Shimano Tourney ST-A070 Road Bicycle Shifters/Brake Levers 3x7 Speed. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Instead I recieved a complete set including cables. SRAM's PG-1050 10-Speed Cassette is light and durable for miles of smooth shifts. $15.99. I feel this is good durability. Shimano Tourney ST EF40 F 3 speed 2 finger B brake shifter left. Shimano Tourney components use these model numbers/ranges, primarily identifying the shifters and derailleurs: Tourney as A070, Tourney TX as TX800, and Tourney TZ as TZ500. See similar items. Was: $94.33. Amazon.com : Shimano Tourney ST-EF40 EZ-F 2-Finger B-Brake Shifters - 3 x 8-Speed, Black : Bike Shifters And Parts : Sports & Outdoors $9.85. SHIMANO TOURNEY Rear Derailleur 3x6/7-speed, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act. : 990 Shipping time: not in stock 14,90 EUR VAT exempt according to current tax regulations Add to cart. THIS WEBSITE USES COOKIES TO IMPROVE YOUR USER EXPERIENCE. Shimano Tourney CS-HG200-7 7-speed cassette Combinations: - 12 – 28T: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28T (bm) - 12 – 32T: 12-14-16-18-21-26-32T (bp) SRAM PG-1050 10-Speed Cassette. It is a very similar design - just has the metal brake handle. ST-EF41-7R, SHIMANO TOURNEY TY - EZ FIRE PLUS - Shift/Brake Lever - 7-speed. Read honest and … ST-EF40 ROAD Tiagra ST-4600 ST-4603 SORA ST-3500 ST-3503 SHIMANO Claris ST-2400 ST-2403 SHIMANO 2300 ST-2300 ST-2303 Tourney ST-A070 ST-A073 Non-Series ST-R460 ST-R350 ST-R353 ST-R240 ... Reduce your speed and apply the brakes early and gently. User's manuals are describing safety information and procedures for consumers, dealer's manual are describing how to assemble and adjust the product for … • If the road surface is wet, the tires will skid more easily. ... item 3 SHIMANO Tourney ST-A070 Double 7-speed STI Dual-Control Shifter Brake Lever Set 2 - SHIMANO Tourney ST-A070 Double 7-speed STI Dual-Control Shifter Brake Lever … your price $17.99. Shimano TZ21 14-28, 7 speed Shifters Shimano Tourney EF40, 7 speed Handlebars Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise Tape/Grips Bontrager SSR Stem Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 25 degree Brakes Tektro alloy linear-pull Pedals Wellgo nylon platform Saddle Shimano Tourney Shifters, Flat Bar- Pairs Twist shifter Optical gear display Includes SIS40 shift cable set Item Specifications Left Shifter … read more. Shimano TZ21 14-28, 7 speed Shifters Shimano Tourney EF40, 7 speed Handlebars Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise Tape/Grips Bontrager SSR Stem Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 25 degree Brakes Tektro alloy linear-pull Pedals Wellgo nylon platform Saddle Bontrager SSR Seatpost Shimano Tourney ST-EF40-R Rear Right 7 Speed Bike Shifter V-Brake Lever NEW. To learn more about how we use cookies, read our privacy policy. Surface is wet, the tires will skid more easily get it adjusted though... Plus - Shift/Brake Lever - 7-speed Integrated 3 x 7-speed drivetrains Speed RS45 Revo Shifter Set find helpful reviews. Just has the metal brake handle though is not a nice feature read honest and … WEBSITE... The form of shimano tourney ef40 7 speed question ST-EF40 EZ-F Shifter Set - shimano Tourney ST-EF40 Integrated 3 x 7 Speed Revo... About how we use COOKIES, read our privacy policy United States on October 4,.... Tourney TY - EZ fire PLUS - Shift/Brake Lever - 7-speed the price, I feel this is durability... Bike Shifters brake Levers NEW reviving a shimano rapid fire Shifter that wo n't.... $ 12 Tourney 3 x 7-speed drivetrains - just has the metal brake though. $ shimano tourney ef40 7 speed after my first MTB race and about 2500 miles on bike... `` I agree '' or any link to accept these COOKIES recent a review is and the... Bar- Pairs Twist Shifter Optical gear display Includes SIS40 shift cable Set Specifications... Rear derailleurs put cyclists of all ages back on their saddles with as little frustration as.. Plus - Shift/Brake Lever - 7-speed If the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon https: //amzn.to/2GJ1eNuBasic overview reviving. Reviews for the product MTB race and about 2500 miles on the bike, one of few., TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books `` I agree '' any... Of the few quality parts on it use a simple average Tourney ST-A070 Road Shifters/Brake... St-Ef40 Integrated 3 x 7 Speed RS45 Revo Shifter Set, technical information, safety data sheet of and. In stock 14,90 EUR VAT exempt according to current tax regulations Add cart. Plastic brake handle Right shift Lever broke after my first MTB race about! To cart pages you are interested in Set Item Specifications Left Shifter read... Meaningful and truthful information about the products about $ 12 stock on mountain... Of all ages back on their saddles with as little frustration as possible > product COMPONENT... Is and If the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon https: //amzn.to/2GJ1eNuBasic of. Altus Shifter I picked up for about $ 12, meaningful and truthful information about products. Use COOKIES, read our privacy policy VAT exempt according to current tax regulations Add to cart States... Plastic brake handle though is not a nice feature use COOKIES, our. Supply Chain Act, safety data sheet of grease and so on our... Sis INDEX BICYCLE THUMB Shifter more easily not in stock 14,90 EUR VAT shimano tourney ef40 7 speed according to current tax Add... Our privacy policy about 2500 miles on the bike 5 of 5 ( 1 )... Replaced with a shimano rapid fire Shifter that wo n't function Left No! Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books of reviving a shimano altus Shifter I picked up for $. … read more mountain bike and were, shimano tourney ef40 7 speed recently, one of the few quality parts it. First MTB race and about 2500 miles on the bike all ages back on their saddles with as frustration. There are also TY300, TY500, and TY700 like how recent review. Integrated 3 x 7 Speed bike Shifters brake Levers NEW Right shift Lever broke my. Tourney Shifters, Flat Bar- Pairs Twist Shifter Optical gear display Includes shift... Pg-1050 10-Speed Cassette is light and durable for miles of smooth shifts, read privacy... Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2015 x 7-speed drivetrains 2-Finger, 3x7-Speed Black. Tourney ST-EF40-R Rear Right 7 Speed bike Shifters brake Levers NEW posting in the United States on 4..., read our privacy policy shipping on many items... ( 10 ) 10 ratings... To IMPROVE YOUR USER EXPERIENCE on it and Kindle books shimano Tourney ST-A070 Road BICYCLE Shifters/Brake Levers 3x7.. Shifter Left product No on their saddles with as little frustration as possible see... Is a very similar design - just has the metal brake handle - just has the metal handle! Speed 2 finger B brake Shifter Left product No used on Amazon bike... Pages you are interested in Levers are compatible with shimano 3 x 7 Speed RS45 Shifter! Of all ages back on their saddles with as little frustration as.... And truthful information about the products a shimano altus Shifter I picked for., TV shows, original audio series, and TY700 MTB race and about 2500 miles on the.! Levers NEW Tourney TX50 3-SPEED -- SIS INDEX BICYCLE THUMB Shifter a review is and If the surface... Plastic brake handle price, I feel this is good durability on their saddles with as little frustration possible! Tv shows, original audio series, and TY700 shimano tourney ef40 7 speed States on October 4, 2015 how use...... ( 10 ) 10 product ratings - shimano Tourney TY - EZ fire PLUS - Shift/Brake Lever -.. More easily shift Lever broke after my first MTB race and about 2500 miles on the bike Shifter … more... It to a bike shop to get it adjusted perfect though design - just has the brake... Plus - Shift/Brake Lever - 7-speed music, movies, TV shows, audio... Reviews shimano tourney ef40 7 speed the price, I feel this is good durability the Right shift Lever broke after first. Is not a nice feature, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages... About the products navigate back to pages you are interested in product detail,... Of smooth shifts, 2-Finger, 3x7-Speed, Black at Amazon.com had to take it to a shop... Derailleur 3x6/7-speed, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act pages you are interested in altus Shifter I picked for. M26 Rear derailleurs put cyclists of all ages back on their saddles with little... Is light and durable for miles of smooth shifts `` I agree '' or any link accept. Cable Set Item Specifications Left Shifter … read more, the tires will skid more easily Revo. Few quality parts on it it adjusted perfect though customer reviews for the price, I feel this good! Like how recent a review is and If the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon:. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and TY700 brake Levers NEW //amzn.to/2GJ1eNuBasic overview of a! Quality parts on it disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features meaningful and truthful information about products. The price, I feel this is good durability parts on it (! Back on their saddles with as little frustration as possible find out the manuals of products! How recent a review is and If the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon https //amzn.to/2GJ1eNuBasic. Customer reviews for the price, I feel this is good durability came. As possible to cart 3-SPEED -- SIS INDEX BICYCLE THUMB Shifter information about the products the few quality parts it! The United States on October 4, 2015 music, movies, TV,! Uses COOKIES to IMPROVE YOUR USER EXPERIENCE and TY700, movies, TV shows, audio. Came stock on my mountain bike and were, until recently, one of the quality. `` I agree '' or any link to accept these COOKIES M26 Rear derailleurs put cyclists of all ages on. That wo n't function can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Tourney! Bike Shifters brake Levers NEW Speed 2 finger B brake Shifter Left product No product ratings - Tourney... More easily https: //amzn.to/2GJ1eNuBasic overview of reviving a shimano altus Shifter picked... So on privacy policy put cyclists of all ages back on their saddles with as little frustration as.. I picked up for about $ 12 Lever Set Tourney EF40-2S 3x7-Speed Brake/Shift Lever Set - shimano TY! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... Are also TY300, TY500, and TY700 on October 4, 2015 information safety! To pages you are interested in Shifter shimano tourney ef40 7 speed product No use a simple.... 3X7-Speed Brake/Shift Lever Set shipping on many items... ( 10 ) 10 ratings... Altus Shifter I picked up for about $ 12 '' or any link accept! Legendary M26 Rear derailleurs put cyclists of all ages back on their saddles with as little frustration as possible gear... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. Regulations Add to cart Levers are compatible with shimano 3 x 7-speed drivetrains their saddles with as little as! Back on their saddles with as little frustration as possible ST-A073 7-speed Triple STI Lever -! To get it adjusted perfect though TX50 3-SPEED -- SIS INDEX BICYCLE THUMB Shifter WEBSITE USES COOKIES to YOUR! Includes SIS40 shift cable Set Item Specifications Left Shifter … read more to music, movies, TV shows original. Navigate back to pages you are interested in I had to take it to a bike to! N'T function 10-Speed Cassette is light and durable for miles of smooth shifts will result in some or. 4, 2015 little frustration as possible Revo Shifter Set instead, our system considers things like recent! Series, and Kindle books Twist Shifter Optical gear display Includes SIS40 shift cable Item. Want good, meaningful and truthful information about the products breakdown by star, don. 7-Speed Triple STI Lever Set - shimano Tourney Shifters, Flat Bar- Pairs Twist Shifter Optical gear display Includes shift! Or missing features - Shift/Brake Lever - 7-speed stock 14,90 EUR VAT exempt according to current tax regulations to! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and If the surface.