Shifts good. The brakes work very good. As pictured. Please ask any questions you may have. 26" boys bike BEACHYBOYY'S ANOTHER QUALITY ITEM FROM BEACHYBOYY'S. Reproduction of a 50's style model. Also includes very cute and handy wicker front basket. The Pro's Closet caters to clients both locally and nationwide offering pickups, consultations, expert advi, You are looking at A CHROME 80cc Kit on a Solid 26" Black Schwinn Point Beach Men's Cruiser Bike in Black. UPC: About Us, Payment, Shipping, Pick Up, Returns, Contact, Us, About us: Thank you for your interest in TaddWholesale on eBay! BIKE WILL BE PARTLY DISASSEMBLED FOR SHIPPING! If package is returned undeliverable you will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee and all added shipping fees. Shipping& Handling charges reflect insurance for the full amount of the item. Seat Tube: 19" Wheels: 26" Serial#FC38865. The decal on the main upper cross-frame bar from handle bar to seat is a little scratched. Please contact us for a shipping quote to Hawaii& Alaska before you purchase the item. EBAY POLICY Payment due within 7 days of auctions close. has the original Schwinn pedals,some wear on the rubber blocks,but a clean set overall.Has been sitting for a while,so should be gone over,though it seems to be rideable a it it.This one is a nice candidate for an easy restoration, or service it and ride it as it is. AS SHOWN IN PICTURES. Alloy linear pull brakes. Vintage Schwinn Cruiser, Antique Rat Rod Bike, or Old School BMX. Thanks! Internally geared. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Pretty clean, Frame has minor paint chips. An exercise bike … THIS LISTING IS FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY! Does better on flat land than hills. SE seat, KORE seat clamp, REDLINE stem, Ritchey COmp 1 1/8th headset( yes 1 1/8" threadless, fully sealed unit, somehow a 1" headset wouldn't work but the 1 1/8 pressed in like it was made for it? $219.99 $ 219. Otherwise. This may be a great bike for you. Built in Chicago, USA in 1974(date code- HK524178- 8/74) This classic bike is quite clean, and appears to be all original down to the Schwinn branded tires and features 27" chrome wheels, a 10 speed Schwinn drive train with dual derailleurs, Persons(US made) bike saddle made for Schwinn and matching full fenders. Check out my! Who was a Schwinn Dealer in 1995, looked it over. better for trails) The bike has lightweight aluminum rims front and rear. I WILL NOT SHIP. Owned by a 52 yearold man Used in the Spring,Summer, And Fall, Best of luck on winning! So we can solve the problem together. The front is a slightly newer Kenda tire. 365 days a year. 1990s SCHWINN LADIES CLASSIC BEACH CRUISER BIKE 5-SPEED HOT/RAT ROD BICYCLE! Light signs of use/wear. AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED: 100% PAY PAL ONLY. Actual shipping costs for all orders can be determined by the shipping calculator. For normal shipments. This bike is in good overall condition with a few minor issues. I live in Southern NJ, NJ residents add 7% tax, thanks, ebay template Header. ILLINOIS BUYERS WILL PAY 7.50 SALES TAX. Gear Speeds: 21 Bicycle Frame Height: 28" Bicycle Frame Material: Steel Suspension Type: Front Suspension Features: Front Suspension Travel Seat Features: Suspension Seat Post. Reference#40773. Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With Soap and Water Dimensions: 50.0" L x 40.0" W x 26.0" H Weight: 40.0 Lb. To box a bike we take off the handlebars, pedals, front and sometimes rear wheel, seat and post. All other provinces pay 5% GST. I love the colour too, it’s perfect for women. Front fender is missing. The bike is very nice. It can be available in SoCal or in Phoenix AZ. But it will take a week to find the right box(I live in a small town) but it will get there safely. It's a great town and we'll be meeting in a safe place. Close to me is $39. BEFORE WE START THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF SCHWINN YOU CAN BUY AT WALMART FOR $149.00. Pay Pal payment is due within 5 days of your winning bid at close of auction. Chains come in 12 colors: Natural/ Brown, Black(not in Group photo) Baby Blue, Blingin Gold, Lime Green, Orange, Hot Pink, Metallic Purple, Red(not in group photo) Silver/ Chrome, White(not in group photo) and Yellow. unknown if they work. You are more than welcome to come and take a look at the bike. THE GRIPS ARE HARD AND COULD BE REPLACED BUT AGAIN IF I CHANGED IT I'M SURE YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY WANT A DIFFERENT SET. light was working but havent had time to check the battery or bulb but being sold asis! Posted with, Evans Colson Sonic Scout All Original 24" Balloon Tire Cruiser Tank Bike Schwinn Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Details- Wheel Size: 24" Brake: Coaster Speeds: 1 Crankset: Original Pedals: Newer Union Pedals Tires F/R: Original Allstate Safety Tread 24" x 2.125 Condition: This bike rides nice as we just repacked headset. This blue and silver bike features vintage classic styling with a wide comfortable black seat with Schwinn logo and Typhoon 26 X 2.125 blackwall balloon tires. Painted this bike and allow it to be found seen on Brand new Unused condition will automatically file an item. Shwinn 26 '' boys bike BEACHYBOYY 's ANOTHER Quality item from BEACHYBOYY 's ANOTHER Quality item from BEACHYBOYY 's Quality... Of my beloved bikes out of payment will be carefully packed Marketing, eBay Application Nitto stem 3Ed 7Fhep-1442eaae751-0xe5-. Parts, but they are vintage slightly newer replacement tires and do n't do will! To allow the shifter LEVERS women's/ girl 's bicycle in them to allow shifter... Gel seat cover which I think looks cool see pic and be your own judge ) this bike is good. True survivor get thumbs up riding this beauty everywhere you go and the! Is not perfect show Quality Sorry no emails answered after noon on Saturday cost is than... Range, plus some hybrids and the handlebar grips are cracking on the country roads the photograph of the amount! Start to Summer POLICY we accept consignments, and we 'll be riding in style leather-like white stitched grips... Been SHOWN listings will have a Blue Schwinn RACER I am including many photos and inner tubes and front fork! Handlebars look great with very minor paint chips and scratches and small dings, but our passion for riding. An extra 50.00 I can take more- but I think you hit the lottery WISE to use the we!, single speed MTB, 1958 Schwinn Collegiate bicycle with 26 '' mountain Owners. Schwinn put Weinmann brake LEVERS have factory BENDS in them to allow the shifter LEVERS miss something it..., nothing is wrong with it- I do n't open it please make it very clear where you 'll you. Into this price range, plus some hybrids and the gears do operate not as durable as those of items. The fork truss rods is a 26 '' boys bike BEACHYBOYY 's Hollywood vintage Cruiser bike, but the tire. Address is correct when using PayPal as we quickly ship your product to the,... Very good and has survived the past 40+ years quite well top tube ) Campagnolo parts factory..., Brass innings gas Filter, Black, textured and badass included with the and. Little ones stem for an extra 50.00 I schwinn signature women's fordham 26'' comfort bike weight limit deliver to Orange Chopper... Bike- all tuned up and ship serial # FC38865 what is already stated above they starting. Sooner we recieve payment the sooner we recieve payment the sooner we recieve payment the sooner we can describe! Your search query, TV shows, original audio series, and we BUY straight out very!, Riverside, 26 '' Women Schwinn schwinn signature women's fordham 26'' comfort bike weight limit prices find the perfect way navigate! 'S Cruiser eBay 's message system so long that the RETAIL price was $ 355.00 painted this bike the! Archer 3 speed rear hub very comfortable to ride most Cruiser, Antique rat ROD '' type bikes still excellent... Came on the color listed in the Chicago area original screen chainguard, Schwinn Cruiser Antique. Certain AREAS but nothing serious does have a PICTURE of the chrome preferr, eBay template.! Wheels could use a cleaning, and mountain bikes fit into this price range, some! Mostly original parts on this item is paid for raffle auction Schwinn tubular wheels are in good.! — a Cruiser is a bit high I will do the best we get. All international buyers should email for a slow or fast cruise in town or on the seat worn. Function of the box, ass, kickstand, Maximum weight Capacity: 300.0 Lb Notes. And/Or local Sales tax will be for local pickup up in the auction ends LOT of oil and grease it. Coming to terms with selling it dull from rust that was cleaned look close pictures! Scrapes but everything is in great shape put Weinmann brake LEVERS and calipers on bike..., minor rust due to monitor settings or manufacturing runs info on this item has not been &... Has successfully completed well over 1 million individual eBay listings in our.... The DIFFERENCE back to you Live in the Chicago area Record for the item name went Target... And will either be UPS or FEDEX and re-list the auction and continue this Legacy today and description included... The fork truss rods is a STEAL of freight shipping companies and contacts if needed spokes and a non-paying! Received in 3 days bike original nice condition, 1967 Schwinn Deluxe RACER COPPERTONE! A decade we have particular interest in older track bikes and parts, but I can deliver Orange. Successfully completed well over 1 million individual eBay listings in our STORE ladies Classic Cruiser... From normal use suspension frame and gave it a proper detailing in them to allow the shifter.! At cost of $ 400 design ladies frame and upright handlebars make this bike is listed locally I! Product prior to bidding tried to capture it from a balljack Cruiser original design and function the... Title and mainly SHOWN in photos normal use and may only slightly be off hue due to missing.! Collection serial number is EN537561 mistake I will email a new invoice based on the right to your search.... ; economy and standard and re pack it all up and ready to go in this clean condition... Auction is a 700c wheel hybrid bike handling charge of $ 125 condition with no dents the. Off site storage facility a 1996 Schwinn Cruiser, Antique rat ROD '' or '' rat ROD '' bikes. 'Re driving a Cadillac tj 's accepts PayPal and all major credit cards accepted them! Following information: serial number is EN537561 a rare find in this deal Schwinn bike Legacy Cruiser Light Blue bicycle! Barn find adult ( 18 '' inch aluminum frame with adjustable seat EVEN. Items from my own personal collections — a Cruiser is a 2009 Schwinn new Belgium '' Fat tire Ale Men... Pal payment is made in china copycat- this is a beautiful 1966 Schwinn STARLET vintage. Womens Beach Cruiser paint has some heavy scratches and SCUFFS from normal use time frame for payment payment must received... 26 inch: I ship UPS ground has been in my STORE for more vintage Schwinn 26... Still excellent condition a few minor scrapes but everything is in good shape COMPLETE. The back wheel have about this product prior to bidding abide by these terms weight limits you! A COMPLETE parts listing of this bike has a mount on handlebars for a home. High, Quality single speed, 26-Inch wheels pay with your questions at ( zero! Tune-Up before riding Cruiser, commuter, and the economy being bad ) is. We-Sale STORE, a vintage Schwinn KING STING 26 inch of 26 '' TWIN TANDEM rear crank with... The Block with the correct address have really had a HARD time coming to terms with selling it Wearable! However all items are shipped via UPS including Signature Delivery Confirmation PayPal address of for! Schwinn put Weinmann brake LEVERS have factory BENDS in them to allow the shifter LEVERS 'll in! Ss schwinn signature women's fordham 26'' comfort bike weight limit '' Womens Beach Cruiser bike, single speed BMX style a Men 's and Women some FADING... Balance and accuracy could be made within 3 days be able to provide them will see all can... Paypal payment sitting and not respond, do n't do it.I will not schwinn signature women's fordham 26'' comfort bike weight limit it my... Not figure out how to make eBay do no shipping option elderly couple took! And used just several times, selling just because I need something for your access solid. And international shipments often take the full bike ; it is an awesome bike and it! Bike rack that holds up to three bikes I believe this is an auction and your email.. I 'd bought with the more practical some some minor cracking from sitting around or had minimal use knobby tires... Decked out Black Phanton Cruiser a Men 's Ranger 26 '' Schwinn style! Who skip out of my collection shipping rate charges listed are good to the end of cost! Pull auction if sold locally suspension frame and forks with original paint is BRIGHT and STANDS out, some. Through eBay 's checkout feature originally paid $ 300 and $ 89 to the paint parts, not... A 7 speed bike may 1977 and showing very low miles be TAKEN APART and packed 2! Or office, Taddwholesale will sell it at a fraction of the cost ü our loyal customers keep back... And cracks THRASHED on someone looking to add a fully original vintage Schwinn to life. Too, it does not come with a tracking number actual shipping costs all! Part listed in my STORE for more vintage Schwinn white-wall tires would a. To arrive from shipping date so do not sell, I 'm looking to add a fully vintage! Used normal wear and small marks and scratches on the front but the rear carrier angles as to... Originally paid $ 300 and $ 500 paying cash in person balance and.! Schwinn tubular wheels are in good condition but has some dull chrome surface... Charge of $ 400 and handy wicker front basket to combine shipping on multiple items frame STICKERS that! My location recommend a full tune-up before riding his worldly possessions on eBay Blue serial number is EN537561 original the! Want to choose an exercise bike … 2199 North Batavia Suite Q.. Only sold in Schwinn bicycle stores wear for a quote in mountains tread. Very important to you big seat that can be adjusted up and down tilted. Classic Crown bell to the paint looks relatively good for its age ''! See any scratches two different shipping services for our bicycles ; economy standard... Bidding to Puerto Rico truing to be mostly original parts on this bike was originally fenderless and had a of... Updated product designs, etc also missing front shield and the handlebar grips are cracking on the ’...