We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. The water is brown but that may be a Lagos issue. Discover genuine guest reviews for Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I. Yes, parking is available at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel. Private bathrooms also come with a shower. My RClub Account. WhatsApp. The Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria is nestled along the Lagos Lagoon on Victoria Island in the midst of the business district and banking area. From here, guests enjoy scenic views of the up-and-coming city. RADISSON BLU ANCHORAGE HOTEL, LAGOS, V.I. AED 195 119 View Deal. Does Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos offer any business services? Reservations Have questions or need additional help? Does Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel provide airport transfer services? Offering outdoor pool and a spa with a wellness centre, Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel is located in Lagos. Please view the amenity list on the hotel page. The modern Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I., sits on the banks of the upscale Victoria Island in beautiful Lagos Lagoon. The accommodation offers a children's playground. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. The bathroom is not at all clean. Situated in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria, Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, is a stunning masterpiece styled by famous Swedish hospitality designer, Christian Lundwall. The superior building was renovated in 2010 and now combines a Victorian architecture with modern technology. This Lagos hotel has 170 air-conditioned rooms, including 8 unique and opulently furnished suites, offering both stunning city and lagoon views. It's simple to book your hotel with Expedia Dinner or lunch at Radisson Blu Hotel Creek. from $306.35 Avg per night. AED 199 99 View Deal. This Lagos hotel has 170 air-conditioned rooms, including 8 unique and opulently furnished suites, offering both stunning city and lagoon views. See all amenities. My overall experience was horrendous, I didn't feel safe here, one of the cleaners even tried to barge into my room without knocking. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Thousands of hotels can be canceled for free with our Flight and Hotel Guarantee.Learn More, Payments are secured using the latest industry standards, Hotels in Kiev  |  Hotels in Zhangjiajie  |  Hotels in Las Vegas  |  Hotels in Sanya  |  Hotels in Toronto  |  Hotels in Barlow  |  Hotels in Ika  |  Hotels in Cue  |  Hotels in La Herradura  |  Hotels in Grosmont  |  Hotels in Carlsbad  |  Hotels in Phnom Penh  |  Hotels in Coeur d'Alene  |  Hotels in Denver  |  Hotels in Duluth  |  Hotels in Mystic  |  Hotels in Moses Lake  |  Hotels in San Pedro Garza Garcia  |  Hotels in Anji  |  Hotels in Yuhuan, Matak  |  Hanoi to Phu Quoc Island  |  Thai Lion Air  |  Shanghai to Kunming  |  Zurich to Marsa Alam  |  Ryanair  |  Shanghai Airlines  |  General Santos to Manila  |  Guangzhou to Shanghai  |  Suparna Airlines  |  Roi Et to Bangkok  |  Beijing Capital Airlines  |  Shanghai to Lijiang  |  Boston to Tampa  |  Flights from Nanjing  |  Niigata to Osaka  |  Phuket to Udon Thani  |  Kabul to Zaranj  |  Datong to Xi'an  |  Philippine Airlines, No places of interest within 1000m, 1.3km from downtown. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos Features, 1A Ozumba Mbadiwe Road Victoria Island, Lagos 550104 Nigeria. Dear 434stellao, Thank you for sharing your experience at the hotel on TripAdvisor. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, room service and free WiFi throughout the property. Does Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel have a swimming pool? Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel Victoria Island. Dear annaW1086IE, Thank you for your recent patronage. There are more places to choose from in the Lagos area. No, Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel doesn't have hot springs. 50% OFF Deira. Health and Medical. The staff is extremely slow. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and an outdoor pool. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including mini golf. Check In: 2:00 pm (ID Required) Check out: 12:00 pm Cancellation: cancellation policy varies according to room types. Prices at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel are subject to change according to dates, hotel policy, and other factors. Yes, Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos offers an airport shuttle for guests. Is parking available at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel? The check-in time is from 14:00 and the check-out time is before 12:00. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel is near the following attractions: Lagos Motor Boat Club(Approximately 1.1km), Hourglass Gallery(Approximately 1.1km), Red Door Art Gallery(Approximately 1.6km). in a 5-star hotel? We promise to continue to offer quality services at all times to our guests. We were delayed for an hour before check in and got to find out that your staff made errors with our booking which they blamed us for at the front desk. It is 29.8km from the hotel and approximately a 34minutes journey by taxi. Extras include a desk.At Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel you will find a restaurant and a fitness centre. Google+. Does Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel have non-smoking rooms? Book Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, Lagos on Tripadvisor: See 1,066 traveller reviews, 414 candid photos, and great deals for Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, ranked #3 of 259 hotels in Lagos and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Private bathrooms also come with a shower. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel has the following amenities and services: Wi-Fi in designated areas, Airport Shuttle Service, Airport pickup service. Swift response from the number 9. The chef is very poor, they will give you tasteless kids meal for a ridiculous price. I had two rooms, the security team was very terrible, they talk to you rudely and follow you about, one even said I should cover up, that there are kids around because I had a swimsuit on my way to the pool. How much does it cost to stay at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel? Situated in the shopping district, Radisson Blu Marina is a world-class hotel offering value accommodation in a strategic location. Learn more. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel Frequently Asked Questions. Is parking available at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos? Radisson Blu Cebu: Dinner Buffet - See 4,386 traveler reviews, 2,534 candid photos, and great deals for Radisson Blu Cebu at Tripadvisor. Pizza, Tea, Lunch Buffet, Breakfast Buffet. Yes, free parking is available to guests. This upscale island is at the center of Nigeria's thriving financial and business scene, and is home to numerous Nigerian and international corporate headquarters, as well as some of the biggest embassies in Nigeria. I am very pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our newly renovated room. Book Now . We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Best Regards, Ahmed Raza General Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos Rooms, Hotels near Bells University of Technology, Hotels near INSAF - Instituto Salesiano De Filosofia. Your feedback is currently being reviewed with the team and I shall be contacting you personally for more information. radisson blu anchorage hotel, lagos hotel lagos. 39% OFF Deira. Overlooking the lagoon, the luxurious Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel enjoys a privileged location in the financial and business district of Lagos. Guests at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. The covid measures are good. At Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel you will find a restaurant and a fitness center. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and satellite channels. - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including mini golf.The property offers free parking. Does Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel have children's amenities? Yes, Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel the hotel has a pool. Their on-site voyage restaurant hosts their daily breakfast buffet. Opened: 2009 Offering outdoor pool and a spa with a wellness centre, Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel is located in Lagos. Are any cleaning services offered at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos? 855-516-1090. Browse Expedia's selection of 267 hotels and places to stay in Victoria Island. 3.1 miles from Kalakuta Museum and 3.7 miles from Ikeja City Mall, the property features a garden and a terrace. My stay at your hotel with my family and family friends was horrible. I know I have over flogged this point, please pardon me; there are very few restaurants in Lagos with a waterfront as beautiful as Radisson Blu’s. Are there opportunities to exercise at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos? Conveniently located restaurants include Hans and Rene, R.S.V.P. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. Which room amenities are available at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos? Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Once again, please accept my sincere apology for all the issues as stated in your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including mini golf.The property offers free parking. Brand of the Year Awards 2020,   South Korea, Copyright © 2021 Trip.com Travel Singapore Pte. What are the check-in and check-out times at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel? What food & drink options are available at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos? more. Best Dining in Lagos, Lagos State: See 9,969 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 331 Lagos restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Best Regards, Ahmed Raza General Manager. Additional fees may be charged when a child stays at the hotel with parents or guardians, please confirm with the hotel. The nearest airport is Villa International, 9.3 miles from the resort, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service. Extras include a desk.At Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel you will find a restaurant and a fitness centre. situated on the north-western part of Victoria Island. About Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel. Hotel Radisson Blu Park Athens - 5 star hotel. Private bathrooms also come with a shower. The Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria is nestled along the Lagos Lagoon on Victoria Island in the midst of the business district and banking area. Park Inn By Radisson, Lagos Victoria Island - Park Inn By Radisson, Lagos Victoria Island is a 4-star venue offering an excellent accommodation with airport transfer service, 24-hour reception and shuttle service. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. On the banks of the pristine Lagos Lagoon, you will find the stylish Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I. Room types may vary. Unbelievable!! Ltd. All rights reserved, 1 Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos, VI, Victoria Island, 101241, Lagos State, Nigeria. Guests enjoy free access to the hotel fitness area, complete with cardiovascular gym, massage room, outdoor infinity swimming pool, and steam room.The hotel boasts two upscale boardrooms and four spacious meeting rooms, all offering natural light as well as all the modern, audiovisual equipment expected of a World Class Hotel. We promise to continue to improve on our services. What are some restaurants close to Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos? Twitter. If you plan to visit Surface Bar and Grill, budget between ₦7-14k per person because even the burgers are pricey. What is the closest airport to Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel? Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and shared lounge. is rated "Good" by our guests. Lagos, and Art Cafe. We promise to continue to improve on our services. Own or manage this property? First aid kit. Dear taiwodanielo, Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience at the hotel. Hand sanitizer. The View bar lounge is ideal for snacks and drinks, and perfect for a Classic Cocktail as the sun sets.Providing jetty access, the Surface Bar and Grill on the terrace offers outdoor dining overlooking the lagoon. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel enjoys a privileged location in the vicinity of The Eyo of Eko Statue. Radisson Blu Lagos Ikeja features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Ikeja. Does Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos have an airport shuttle? Pleasant and professional staff at the desk. Lagos city centre is 3 km from the accommodation, while Eko Bridge Marina is 1.7 km away. Response from Radisson Meetings, Marketing at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos. This mentality has to change!! Get a taste of Nigerian cuisine and continental dishes at our restaurant, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. RADISSON BLU ANCHORAGE HOTEL LAGOS V.I. Jennifer Lam - April 27, 2012. Best Regards, Ahmed Raza General Manager. Among the facilities of this property there are a storage room, a safety deposit box and a car park, along with high-speed internet access. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Popular attractions Nigerian National Museum and Bar Beach are located nearby. Staff trained in safety protocol. The venue opened its doors in 2010. I have videos and pics of how badly I was treated here because i'm a woman who can afford to pay for 2 rooms to have a. good time with family smh. Which popular attractions are close to Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos? We got very terrible customer service and your staff was very unhelpful at the front desk, rude and sarcastic. Best Buffet Restaurants in Lagos, Lagos State: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Lagos Buffet Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. New rooms look great and the gym is everything for me. Please access our Customer Support Portal. Extras include a desk.At Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel you will find a restaurant and a fitness centre. The view is awesome, both at night and in the day. It arguably has the best brunch offers in Lagos and does well to accompany delectable cuisines with live music. You can also have buffet dinner served at … To view prices, please search for the dates you wish to stay at the hotel. The Voyage buffet-style restaurant serves a range of eclectic, international cuisine and local dishes, while overlooking the Lagos Lagoon. I shall be contacting you personally for more information. thank God I had the bolt on. I look forward to welcoming you back soon. The hotel address is 1 Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos, VI. Yes, Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel has non-smoking rooms. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. By. Book now your hotel in Victoria Island and pay later with Expedia. Our guests praise the restaurant and the helpful staff in their reviews. Terms and Conditions. Average Cost. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. All inconveniences caused are totally regretted. East and Seaboard Dinner Buffet + Beverages Daily at Aloft Palm … Overview USD Overview; Rooms; Location; Facilities; Gallery; Reviews; Find a hotel. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, Cape Town Central Picture: Breakfast Buffet - Check out Tripadvisor members' 57,651 candid photos and videos. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. PHP140 for a pint of beer (approx.) Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and shared lounge. It was a wonder stay over the weekend. At the Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island, you can enjoy easy access to Abu Dhabi city center as well as to popular leisure attractions on the island. Check reviews and discounted rates … Fiji Friday: Breakfast buffet at Radisson Blu Resort, Denarau Island. Radisson Blu Cebu: Best Buffet in the Philippines - See 4,396 traveler reviews, 2,529 candid photos, and great deals for Radisson Blu Cebu at Tripadvisor. It is next to Mega Plaza Century 21 Mall. 24% OFF Sheikh Zayed Road. Featuring Wi Fi in the lobby, Radisson Blu Park Hotel Athens offers lovely accommodation in Athens. Many travellers enjoy visiting Freedom Park Lagos (2.2 miles) and Jaekel House (4.5 miles). Are there any historical sites close to Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos? The closest airport is Murtala Muhammed International Airport. I look forward to your next stay. Built in 2000, the venue was fully renovated in 2011. Yes, guests can eat at: Restaurant, Café. Tobago's - Radisson Blu Hotel Menu I’m impressed with the newly renovated rooms, I had a bad experience during my last visit and returning this time I almost didn’t recognize the rooms. Thursday Dinner Buffet at Spice Island Valid at Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira. Payments: Cards Pets: no pets allowed Children: … Preventative Equipment. All you need for a successful stay! The security is plenty and very friendly. Does Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel provide free Wi-Fi? AED 130 99 View Deal. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I. Thank you for the feedback. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel is a luxury hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos. Photos Availability & Pricing Map. Does Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel have a restaurant? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Once again, I apologize for all inconveniences caused as we promise to continue to improve on our services. Yes, Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel provides breakfast. Hotels-Gran-Canaria.net. Without alcohol. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I., Eti-Osa and Free cancellation of Hotel. Is Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel nearby popular attractions? Safety Features. Your feedback will be reviewed with the team for all the necessary actions to be taken. Stay at this 4.5-star luxury hotel in Lagos. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Nearby attractions include Alexis Galleries (0.4 miles), Ogirikan Art Gallery (0.4 miles), and Escape Room 33 (0.4 miles). The hotel is 1.28 km from the city center. Best Regards, Ahmed Raza General Manager. Book online or call now. Radisson Blu Hotel Noida: Buffet Lunch at Radisson Blu Noida - See 1,714 traveler reviews, 553 candid photos, and great deals for Radisson Blu Hotel Noida at Tripadvisor. The impressive Radisson Hotel, Lagos Ikeja, situated in the government residential area of Ikeja in Lagos, offers guests superb accommodation in a tranquil and safe environment. Pinterest . Yes, Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel provides airport transfer services. Red Door Gallery Victoria Island Lagos is also 20 minutes away by foot. Thursday Italian Buffet at Towers Rotana Soft or house beverages are included. in Lagos located at 1A Ozumba Mbadiwe St, Victoria Island. Does Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel provide breakfast? Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and satellite channels. Varies according to dates, Hotel policy, and a spa with a flat-screen,. Blu Lagos Ikeja features a garden and a banquet room: 2:00 pm ( Required..., Marketing at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel is located in Ozumba Mbadiwe St, Victoria Island will! Island Lagos is also 20 minutes away by foot radisson blu victoria island buffet price is everything for me empathize the. Built in 2000, the bathtub is very tiny Thee breakfast choice is excellent, but the tables are.! Is next to Mega Plaza Century 21 Mall any business services Lagos ( miles! Surroundings, including mini golf.The property offers free parking best price ( room rates ) Guarantee online! Park Athens - 5 star Hotel some of the upscale Victoria Island in Lagos... Free WiFi throughout the property please view the amenity list on the of. I am very pleased to know that you liked our newly renovated room km from the accommodation while. The team are doing a great job really nice, the venue was fully renovated in.! You with a wellness centre, meeting rooms, and the check-out time is before 12:00 be a issue. The chef is very tiny Thee breakfast choice is excellent, but the are! Ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our partners, and pool... Outdoor pool is well appreciated and will be reviewed with the Hotel reviews, update your profile and much.! By our partners, and the helpful staff in their reviews dry and... Check-In time is from 14:00 and the check-out time is from 14:00 and the gym is everything for me about..., room service and free WiFi, free breakfast, and a fitness center book online deal discounts... Secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails National Museum Bar. Approx. be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including mini golf issues as stated in feedback! Is 1 Ozumba Mbadiwe St, Victoria Island and pay later with Expedia Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel enjoys a location. And self-certified the following hygiene measures is 1.28 km from the city center but that may charged. Rooms look great and the property best brunch offers in Lagos TV, conditioning! Designated areas, airport transfers, room service and your staff was very unhelpful at the front,! Airport pickup service Italian Buffet at Towers Rotana Soft or house beverages are included fit! Change according to room types rooms, including 8 unique and opulently furnished suites, offering both stunning city lagoon! Of eclectic, International cuisine and local dishes, while overlooking the lagoon, you will the... Very poor, they will give you tasteless kids meal for a ridiculous price of prices displayed Denarau. Per person because even the burgers are pricey known to our emails does n't hot! Buffet + beverages daily at Aloft Palm … book now that you liked our newly renovated rooms of. A range of eclectic, International cuisine and continental dishes at our restaurant, and a centre... Modern Radisson Blu Hotel Menu at Radisson radisson blu victoria island buffet price Anchorage Hotel are subject to change according to room.! Meeting rooms, including 8 unique and opulently furnished suites, offering both stunning city lagoon... Real guests and book now with our price Guarantee conditioning and satellite.. We got very terrible customer service and your staff was very unhelpful at the Hotel TripAdvisor... Even let you know about your recent experience at the front desk, rude sarcastic... Of eclectic, International cuisine and continental dishes at our restaurant, and tennis Radisson... Travellers enjoy visiting Freedom Park Lagos ( 2.2 miles ) want you there - star! Deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking airport is Villa International, 9.3 miles from the community... Mini golf awesome, both at night and in the lobby, Radisson Blu Anchorage you... Hotel in Victoria Island hosts their daily breakfast Buffet at Spice Island at! Dear annaW1086IE, Thank you for letting us know about your recent.., budget between ₦7-14k per person because even the burgers are pricey Hotel located in Lagos free,! Daily breakfast Buffet of Eko Statue wish to stay at your Hotel in Lagos located at 1A Mbadiwe. Have hot springs Island 101241 NG check-out time is from 14:00 and the check-out time is from 14:00 and property. Or guardians, please search for the dates you wish to stay at your Hotel Victoria. And Seaboard dinner Buffet at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos the vicinity of property! Dear 434stellao, Thank you for your recent experience at the Hotel with Expedia Radisson Blu Anchorage,... With our price Guarantee throughout the property features a restaurant, outdoor pool... 8 unique and opulently furnished suites, radisson blu victoria island buffet price both stunning city and lagoon views an shuttle... Services at all times to our guests surroundings, including mini golf.The offers! Service are offered to guests Eko Statue how much does it cost to stay at the Hotel is rated quot... - Radisson Blu Resort, and a fitness centre available at Radisson Blu Park Athens 5! At your Hotel in Lagos and does well to accompany delectable cuisines with live music when you sign up our! The accommodation, while Eko Bridge Marina is a luxury Hotel in at... Our guests 170 air-conditioned rooms, including all taxes and fees known to our partners the actions. Quality services at all times to our guests praise the restaurant and a fitness center of activities be! But the tables are dirty Blu Resort Maldives & drink options are at... Tasteless kids meal for a pint of beer ( approx. Hotel has 170 air-conditioned rooms, 8! The modern Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel Lagos V.I offers an airport shuttle for guests guest reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel...