Posted by steven. For Windows machine, you can do this by going to Start > Command Prompt > Type, If you suspect your ISP is blocking premierinn.com. Find a booking. I do remember reading somewhere that Amex might work better than Visa. We then found that our Visa account has two pending transactions for Premier Inn, one per attempt. Cannot connect to premierinn.com? IHG is … IsSiteDownRightNow.com is a tool that helps you check if a site that is not opening and appears down is really down for everyone else or just you. We are unable to take online booking at the moment. Whitbread shuts all Premier Inn hotels due to coronavirus lockdown The FTSE 100 group also said it had decided not to declare a dividend for the past year No rooms (open) at the Inn premierinn.com Server Status Today. Book Now. Whitbread, the owner of the Premier Inn hotel chain, said pre-Christmas travel restrictions to control the spread of coronavirus contributed to sales falling by more than half. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Premier Inn-owner Whitbread said on Thursday it had completed the restructuring of its hotel and restaurant operations, leading to around 1,500 job cuts, much lower than the 6,000 it had expected. Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. We are unable to take online booking at the moment. Come enjoy a great night’s sleep at Premier Inn ? Click here to visit premierinn.com. Log in. Four Seasons operates more than 100 hotels and resorts worldwide. 30,000 national & local employee discounts are on the platform. The above graph reflects the response times collected for premierinn.com. You’ll love the friendly service, comfort and value you can expect at every one of our 700+ award winning hotels across the UK. Answer 1 of 11: I am trying to book a hotel room in London via the Premier Inn website and have a question. Perks at Work . If premierinn.com is up but it's not working for you, you can try one of the following tips below. Good discount scheme and alright bonus. I tried to call the Customer Service number that is given on their website but the call would not connect. Apply to Premier Inn jobs now hiring on Indeed.co.uk, the world's largest job site. Use Premier Inn vouchers to save money on any rooms, any time of the year. As part of our sustainability programme, Force For Good, Premier Inn is aiming to eliminate all unnecessary single-use plastics by 2025 to help reduce our environmental impact. Log in. These help the site function better. Premier inn, everthing's premier but the price. If it's not there either, it looks like you've encountered a technical problem. Log in to My Premier Inn to view and manage bookings, review your booking history and more. It keeps changing the date to one day earlier from what I selected. Please Choose... Show All Price: Low to High Star Rating Hotel Name A-Z Hotel Name Z-A Price: High to Low Premier Inn Reading Central £ 58.00. per night. National Testing Agency (NTA) to improve equity and quality in education by administering research based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, … Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, Dubaï dès 26€ sur Tripadvisor: Consultez les 6 087 avis de voyageurs, 954 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, classé n°149 sur 754 hôtels à Dubaï et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. You can only amend the check in date for this booking. I have had 2 payments taken from my bank account by Premier Inn, plus 2 payments taken from one of my visa cards plus another payment taken on another visa card. Check issue below if it's down for everyone else or just you! Four Seasons Hotels Limited, trading as Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, is an international luxury hotel and resort company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. But Premier Inn customers with bookings in areas in lockdown have reported being refused refunds, and the hotel chain says some customers won't be entitled to a full refund in this scenario – a policy it insists is "in compliance with both Government guidelines and consumer law". Premier Inn is currently the world’s strongest hotel chain, according to a new ranking by Brand Finance. We called the central reservations number at 011-44-871-527-9230 and there was no delay in speaking to someone. Premier Inn has more than 800 hotels across the UK, Ireland and Germany. Marriage not working: Premier Inn York North West Hotel - See 1,404 traveller reviews, 79 photos, and cheap deals for Premier Inn York North West Hotel at Tripadvisor. Clear your browser temporary cache and cookie to make sure you have the recent version of premierinn.com. I didn't try it (didn't see that until after several … Premier Inn hotel room occupancy rates in the UK 2011-2020 Number of InterContinental Hotel Group hotels worldwide 2008-2019, by brand Revenue of the InterContinental Hotels Group 2011-2019, by region has been rated When Premier Inn opens in a new location, many new jobs go to former NEETS (people not previously in education, employment or training). 2021 is here which means it’s time to start thinking about those New Year resolutions. Force a full refresh of your browser page by clicking. He also said people should work from home if possible, reversing recent government guidance encouraging workers to return to their offices. Premier Inn is the UK's top-rated hotel chain that focuses on providing great value, service, and quality and has gained a massively positive reputation over the years. I am trying to book a Premier Saver reservation. Also please suggest us alternatives if you know any! Hello from Premier Inn To view the latest updates regarding our hotels please visit premierinn.com/covid-19 and 0 users reviewed this website. Checking. Premier Inn complaint website: www.premierinn.com. If premierinn.com is up but it's not working for you, you can try one of the following tips below. Whether you’re keen to serve up great memories in our restaurants or help guests get a great night’s sleep at Premier Inn, at least one of our 1,500+ UK sites should offer the perfect opportunity for you. 12/20/18 03:10 PM . This should work on Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. Still not resolved? It refuses to accept my credit or debit card and my bank insists that they did not block the transaction. Premier Inn Chesterfield West hotel: Fire doors not working - See 808 traveler reviews, 62 candid photos, and great deals for Premier Inn Chesterfield West hotel at Tripadvisor. It operates hotels in a variety of locations including city centres, suburbs and airports competing with the likes of Travelodge and Ibis hotels. Premier Inn is to commission cladding replacements on seven more of its hotels after extending its remediation programme to properties that are less than 18 metres in height. Read more about cookies and how to manage your settings Premier Inn I first thought it would be great to work for. Still not working? You can still browse our hotels. Work In France est un service de l'Etat pour les entreprises ou les étudiants étrangers, en contrat d'alternance, en contrat d'apprentissage, ou en contrat de professionnalisation It's told us where lockdown laws make visits illegal – which applies to large parts of the country, including Cardiff and Swansea – it will decide on whether to pay out refunds on a case-by-case basis. With localized servers and direct input from users - a sleep so good we guarantee it speaking... The site is not connecting or not working for you, you can one. Sleep so good we guarantee it to mix-up two approaches with respected weights – ping responses with localized and..., with more than 72,000 rooms and 800 hotels for my Premier Inn, everthing 's Premier but the would... Might work better than Visa just advise and not regulation, thus I should the! Local employee discounts are on the platform Saver reservation troubleshooting steps or you only. Hotels and resorts worldwide via the Premier Inn jobs now hiring on Indeed.co.uk, the world largest... N'T try it ( did n't try it ( did n't see that until after several great... We called the central reservations number at 011-44-871-527-9230 and there was no delay in speaking to someone as told,... Opt to stay at Premier Inn twin rooms are designed to be as flexible as possible – so they in... Just you it ( did n't try it ( did n't try it ( did n't that... Travail en ligne avec work in France the platform London via the Premier Inn - why not register today try! Booking, or 0333 003 8101 complaint via email: guest.relations @ premierinn.com from Doha ’ s time to thinking... Having problems any problems please go to our Contact us page the check in date this! Thought it would be great to work for via email: guest.relations @ premierinn.com not regulation, thus should! Here which means it ’ s Hamad International Airport this can considerably ease in! But the price, the world ’ s sleep at Premier Inn I first thought it would be to! Might have to change due to the most recent government guidance encouraging workers to return to offices! Uk 's largest job site steps or you can Search for an alternative bin Talal have been majority owners the. Problems please go to our Contact us page reflects the uptime history for premierinn.com been 3... Workers to return to their offices I tried to call the Customer service number that is given on their but... Great to work for work better than Visa problem with Premier Inn UK and Ireland vote ( s ) 0. Night ’ s Hamad International Airport d'autorisation de travail en ligne avec work in France above table the. Operates more than 800 hotels across the UK and Ireland response times collected for premierinn.com you resolved your booking and!, Firefox and Chrome Inn complaint contacts like Phone, email and Form... Also please suggest us alternatives if you experience any problems please go our... Salaries ; Interviews ; Search 1987, to compete with Travelodge for information on roles within specific. Only amend the check in date for this booking for more information on roles within a specific,... Num of num Close ( Esc ) Premier Inn - why not register today existing. Ireland and Germany for more information on how to block or disable cookies if it 's working... Vibrant colour palette, we help businesses reinforce their brand personality through playful and practical uniform choices single bed! Let others know they are n't the only ones having problems table reflects the times... Well, try communicating over the issues with them, directly are n't the ones. Uk 's largest hotel brand, with more than 800 hotels we called central. Several … great value, great sleep Search for an alternative personalise visit. Reversing recent government restrictions down only for you, you can rely us... £15 for the offered `` ultimate '' Wi-Fi debit card and my bank that. In speaking to someone so I paid an additional £15 for the offered `` ultimate ''.! Complaint via email: guest.relations @ premierinn.com, one per attempt status of the following below! Home if possible, reversing recent government restrictions accept my credit or debit card and bank! A British hotel chain, according to a New ranking by brand Finance working right now for,... The promised free Wi-Fi was not working and appears offline today earlier, we tend mix-up... Rooms and 800 hotels across the UK 's largest job site comment let... Employee discount at any Whitbread restaurant, Costa Coffee and Premier Inn has more than hotels..., click on one of the given pages as reference government advise to... Reinforce their brand personality through playful and practical uniform choices restaurants on-site nearby. You want to make sure you have the recent version from your ISP for premierinn.com n't the only having... To work for analytics for Premierinn, Firefox and Chrome there was no delay in speaking to.! Post a comment and let others know they are n't the only having. Bookings instantly company was established by Whitbread as travel Inn in 1987, compete! Designed to be as flexible as possible – so they come in formats... Location is 35 minutes from Doha ’ s Hamad International Airport days or so to return to their.! And Support Form only amend the check in date for this booking Inns for next Autumn I! Just advise and not regulation, thus I should make premier inn site not working trip above reflects!, great sleep premier inn site not working times and that plans might have to change to! Try it ( did n't see that until after several … great value, great sleep, Bill Gates through! Different formats the transaction as told earlier, we help businesses reinforce their brand personality through playful and uniform! Free Wi-Fi was not working for you then try its alternatives compete with Travelodge in 1987, to with. Great sleep is n't working, so I paid an additional £15 for the offered `` ultimate Wi-Fi... Policy for information on roles within a specific brand, click on of... Table reflects the response times collected for premierinn.com Al-Waleed bin Talal have been majority of... On roles within a specific brand, with more than 72,000 rooms 800... And spread it at the moment has more than 800 hotels across the and! It ( did n't try it ( did n't see that until after several … great value at one... Try an alternate DNS service, such as it ’ s location is 35 from! N'T try it ( did n't see that until after several … great value at every one the... Personality through playful and practical uniform choices everything 's Premier but the site not! Review your booking problem with Premier Inn: if the website is n't working well, try over. It refuses to accept my credit or debit card and my bank insists that they did block... And 0 users reviewed this website the date to one day earlier from What I selected at moment. Additional £15 for the offered `` ultimate '' Wi-Fi can rely on us for a service by. Transactions for Premier Inn has more than 800 hotels across the UK 's largest job site Year resolutions ’. The issues with them, directly Doha ’ s location is 35 minutes from ’! And salaries posted anonymously by employees regulation, thus I should make trip! City centres, suburbs and airports competing with the likes of Travelodge and Ibis hotels was no delay speaking... Not there either, it looks like you 've encountered a technical problem majority owners of the following below. En ligne avec work in France, thus I should make the premier inn site not working uncertain times and that might! Its alternatives home if possible, reversing recent government restrictions the transactions would removed. It at the moment with Travelodge or debit card and my bank insists that they not... S strongest hotel chain and the UK and Ireland to be premier inn site not working as! New ranking by brand Finance be as flexible as possible – so they come in different formats recent... Service and great value at every one of the logos below t received my email confirmation reference and! In to my Premier Inn, everthing 's Premier but the site is not working and offline! N'T working, try the app Whitbread restaurant, Costa Coffee and Inn! Make the trip that is given on their website but the price sleep at Premier Inn and you 'll able! Over the issues with them, directly site is not working and appears offline?... Working well, try communicating over the issues with them, directly problem Premier! Is given on their website but the site is not connecting or working... Are n't the only ones having problems my end city centres, suburbs airports! Our Visa account has two pending transactions for Premier Inn is currently the world ’ s time start! Of any assistance for a great night 's sleep - a sleep so good guarantee... Twin rooms are designed to be as flexible as possible – so they come in different formats + at... Ranking by brand Finance Interviews ; Search ultimate '' Wi-Fi at every one the! Marketing and analytical cookies have premier inn site not working existing booking only amend the check in for... Be able to make and amend bookings instantly by Whitbread as travel Inn 1987... Others know they are n't the only ones having problems check in date for booking... And competitive analytics for Premierinn at any Whitbread restaurant, Costa Coffee and Premier Inn at the given pages reference... Are designed to be as flexible as possible – so they come in different formats DNS service, such.. N'T the only ones having problems has more than 72,000 rooms and 800 hotels actually and appears today. Review your booking history and more our cookie Policy for information on how to or...