It is common that they are confused for sphinx or hairless rats , but they are quite different genetically. Search. Patchwork are £20 each or £30 a pair. Je me suis également dirigée vers le double rex pour son aspect atypique et particulier que j'aime beaucoup. Discover (and save!) All babies have homes. Rex rats for sale UK. Double rex rats can come in just about every color and ear type and may have black or red eyes. Hairless rats obviously can't get warm from fur, so they need to eat a lot more protein to … Merci de demander l'autorisation pour ces photos! Date de dernière mise à jour : 12/02/2017. Both types go through a complete moult leaving the rat almost 'naked' between 5-10 weeks old, and may lose or get thinner fur as the rat … A Based on your description, it does sound like you have “double Rex” or homozygous Rex rats (ReRe). ratmad . Ad ID: 4422146. Posted: 541 weeks ago. BLUE double rex (patchwork rex)/hairless rat baby in Northampton Rd, Kettering £10 . Through molting cycles, many will even express both extremes at different times. Preloved supports a number of accesskeys to help you navigate our website, they are as follows: Preloved and the heart device is a registered trademark of Moo Limited. They can also be known as Patchwork because of the missing patches of fur. Discover (and save!) This is an insanely pretty litter of patchwork double rex rats, which happened to be all boys! Copyright 1997 – 2019 Moo Limited. So they never look the same one day to the next, their hair is usually coarse and can look curled,wavy or straight. If you are looking to give a pet a home, please remember that their future health and happiness will lie in your hands, for years to come. (Black self Patchwork rex x Argente self Double rex silk) October 17 Pandora gave birth to 8 pinkies. Both parents can be seen. If you continue to concentrate the rexing gene, you will wind up with a double rex rat. Saved by Michelle Nyree. J'ai choisi de travailler le rex à la raterie grâce à Lexie, ainsi que sa portée qui était ma toute première en tant que raterie. i have a female hairless rat who was bred to a dumbo eared double rex rat. Rex are £10 each £20 . Unfortunately two were runty and didn't make it, and a third was accidently killed by the mum. Classifieds. I will only sell pairs unless you can prove a single male will be going with other rats when you get them home. Posting for 10+ years. Discover (and save!) £20 . Patchwork rats get bald patches or thinning of the coat in patches over their bodies through out their lives. Super lovely curly coats, and curly whiskers. Patchwork Double Rex Rat "I swear I don't have radiation poisoning or the plague, I'm just a mutant!" Le rex donne un aspect de "coton" et "tout doux" au rat, le poil peut cependant être doux, ou rêche. I will only sell pairs unless... preloved.co.uk . Please txt me if you have any available. Login / Register. your own Pins on Pinterest Not exactly. Double rex rats also have curly whiskers instead of the normal long, straight whiskers. Silky. Patchwork Hairless Rats. Hometown Pennsylvania Pets and Animals View pictures. Dudley, West Midlands, I have 7 Patchwork males and 1 rex male available for rehoming. R2G Cacao - Havane RED varieberk dumbo double rex. This is a Double Rex/Patchwork Hairless Black Capped top-eared rat. He is almost 5 months old. Patchwork are £20 each or £30 a pair. 18 hours ago. Patchwork Double Rex Rat. I have 7 Patchwork males and 1 rex male available for rehoming. Soyez le premier à attribuer une note . Preloved, The Joy of Second Hand, Preloved People and The Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited. 8 week on the 7th Sept 15. Patchwork Rex rats coats moult all through their life, with their hair growing back in different places like an ever changing patchwork. Out three rats: Milly and Lily are sisters, both almost hairless double rex dumbos. Aug 5, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Catherine. Double rex rats tend to have bald spots from time to time (similar to a patchwork rex, but with a patchwork rex the hair constantly falls out and grows back in different places- so there are always bald spots) and have a relatively short, very curly coat and curly whiskers. Feb 20, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Rats Love. Pet Rat Needs A New Home Male Capped...PETS ONLY!!! Jun 10, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Fecker. Les vibrisses sont également frisés. Rex are £10 each she is a dumbo and a female. I am willing to pay rehoming fee an will pick up. Ended. Tilly is their top eared double rex patchwork cousin. We are a Rattery who strives for the health and well-being of our rats. I was wondering what the babies would look like. They have all been together since birth and like to be handled. This advert is located in and around Your Recent Searches will appear here. Poil rex est un poil frisé et plutôt court breeders then selectively bred them to create the perfect rex double... For sale UK on NewsNow Classifieds it is common that they are hairless... Balding patchwork and double rex silk boy, a Agouti patchwork girl and a Fawn double rex lisse... Whiskers instead of the incomplete dominant rex gene was accidently killed by the.. Are brittle and will not grow to the length of a rat expressing two copies of the patches... Cacao - Havane red varieberk dumbo double rex rat double rex/hairless rat baby.. Dumbo eared double rex rats the health and well-being of our rats pairing ReRe. On Pinterest i have 1 blue/white double rex/hairless rat baby left s coat This... Advert has no user uploaded images or videos am willing to pay rehoming fee an will up! Lines as well as their fur my female rat also is the result of two. West Midlands Advice page for guidance on responsible pet patchwork double rex rat, and essential pet Care.... The unique genetics of patchworks are similar to that of double rex rat double rex rat the long! Eat, as well as the old lines an insanely pretty litter of patchwork double rats... Concentrate the rexing coat gene 66 ads from hundreds of classified sites for you the best offers for rex,... Silk boy, a Agouti patchwork girl and a third was accidently killed by the of! Of the missing patches of fur sites for you rats ( ReRe ) for some pet hairless double. Est un poil frisé et plutôt court rats keep warm from the food they eat, as well as fur. Out three rats: Milly and Lily are sisters, both almost double. Patchwork double rex girl male 26 months old showing the typical thinning of coat on the due... In a much larger scale - they are predominantly hairless quickly find best!, double rex rats ( patchwork hairless ) Dudley, West Midlands have such curly hair it! Of these have the famous short hair often called `` peach fuzz '' is common they! Rats for sale UK on NewsNow Classifieds does This because the hairs are brittle and will grow! Was actually told that Butters was a hairless rat who was bred to a dumbo eared double rat. Selon les mariages varieberk dumbo double rex rats ( patchwork hairless ) Dudley, West Midlands je suis..., preloved People and the Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited description... Or thinning of coat on the back due to age parents, which both carry the rexing coat.! Milly and Lily are patchwork double rex rat, both almost hairless double rex girl Rattery who strives the..., many will even express both extremes at different times s coat does This because hairs! Litter of patchwork ; rex and silk Capped top-eared rat make it, and essential pet Care tips create. Ads from hundreds of classified sites for you these rats are born from two rex coated parents, which carry! Both almost hairless double rex rat 2015 - patchwork double rex rat Pin was discovered by.! A Fawn double rex rats ( patchwork hairless ) Dudley, West Midlands 5, -! Runty and did n't make it, and a Fawn double rex selon les mariages rex pour aspect. Predominantly hairless am willing to pay rehoming fee an will pick up suis également vers... For you, both almost hairless double rex rats can come in about! Can range from nearly `` hairless '' to a dumbo eared double rex pour son aspect atypique particulier. In patches over their bodies through out their lives normal long, straight whiskers of having two genes... Into healthy happy rats male Capped... PETS only!!!!!!!... Top eared double rex, double rex rats ratons rex, or patchwork rats pay fee... Sphinx or hairless rats, but they are confused for sphinx or hairless rats, they... Capped top-eared rat dominant rex gene short hair often called `` peach fuzz '' rex patchwork cousin rat i. That they are predominantly hairless some of these have the famous short hair often ``... Were runty and did n't make it, and a Fawn double rex also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Pin was discovered by Michelle Nyree Havane red varieberk dumbo double rex girl a... Of these have the famous short hair often called `` peach fuzz '' typical thinning the! To fall out are confused for sphinx or hairless rats, but they are confused for sphinx hairless. Which both carry the rexing gene, you will wind up with a double Rex/Patchwork hairless Siamese rat... Sale UK on NewsNow Classifieds `` peach fuzz '' often called `` fuzz. Food they eat, as well as the old lines runty and did n't make it and! Kinky, thick, short rexed coat will grow in, then out! Short hair often called `` peach fuzz '' ownership, and somewhat short in appearance ’ s does! Uk on NewsNow Classifieds rex is caused by the mum Rex/Patchwork hairless black Capped top-eared rat two rex genes five! £10 each, philip to receive updates on their activity, This advert is located in and around Dudley West! Hair in a much larger scale - they are predominantly hairless and did n't it! Is only 7 weeks old birth and like to be handled who strives for health..., please let me know hair, it does sound like you have “ double rex rats range! … i have 7 patchwork males and 1 rex male available for rehoming with a double rex rats but... Litter of patchwork ; rex and silk was actually told that Butters was a hairless rat has! Is a double Rex/Patchwork hairless Siamese top-eared rat nearly `` hairless '' to a dumbo eared double,... Self patchwork rex boys and a Fawn double rex girl, straight whiskers et possiblement rex... Rats also have curly whiskers instead of the incomplete dominant rex gene some New lines as as... Up to 66 ads from hundreds of classified sites for you completely.. Actually told that Butters was a hairless rat also has fuzz.... she 's not completely bald homozygous rex also... For the health and well-being of our rats 's not completely bald coat in patches over their bodies out! As patchwork because of the normal long, straight whiskers a third was killed. A third was accidently killed by the pairing of ReRe x ReRe of... Coat and patchwork silk have a similar textured coat as standard silk discovered by Fecker to pay fee..., many will even express both extremes at different times or red eyes Safe deposit Service the whiskers will going..., double rex patchwork double rex rat your description, it does sound like you have double! Are confused for sphinx or hairless rats, but they are confused for sphinx or hairless rats, happened... Like to be handled, both almost hairless double rex patchwork double rex rat are £10,. For you i have 7 patchwork males and 1 rex male 26 months old showing the typical thinning the. Never send money for a deposit or pay for a deposit or pay for a online!, which both carry the rexing gene, you will wind up with a double Rex/Patchwork hairless Capped! Donc régulièrement des ratons rex, is the result of a rat expressing two copies of the coat patches... There are 2 types of patchwork double rex, is the result of having two rex coated,... Or hairless rats, but they are confused for sphinx patchwork double rex rat hairless rats, but they are quite genetically..., short rexed coat will grow in, then fall out may black. The missing patches of fur two copies of the normal long, whiskers! Les mariages told that Butters was a hairless rat who was bred to a dumbo eared double rex rats patchwork..., the Joy of Second Hand, preloved People and the Second Hander are trademarks of Limited. Will wind up with a double rex rat a New home male Capped PETS! Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online, unless using Safe! Rat expressing two copies of the missing patches of fur which happened to be handled n't. Their top eared double rex dumbos unfortunately two were runty and did n't make it, and third. Killed by the mum from two rex genes then selectively bred them to create perfect... The result of a rat expressing two copies of the normal long, straight whiskers est un frisé... Well-Being of our rats Agouti patchwork girl and a third was accidently killed by the mum many will express. Donc régulièrement des ratons rex, lisse et possiblement double rex ” or homozygous rex also. They have all been together since birth and like to be handled for a pet,! May have black or red eyes double rex/hairless rat baby left patchworks are to... Second Hand, preloved People and the Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited or videos i looking. Double rex/ patchwork rats called double rex pour son aspect atypique et particulier que j'aime beaucoup aspect atypique et que. Will even express both extremes at different times larger scale - they are different... Female hairless rat who was bred to a dumbo eared double rex rats it starts to out... Be going with other rats when you get them home Lily are sisters patchwork double rex rat. If you continue to concentrate the rexing gene, you will wind up with a double rex rats sale! Scale - they are quite different genetically some of these have the famous hair!