I love the way this looks on my desk … Did you scroll all this way to get facts about acrylic calendar? I’ve been looking for a DIY white board/calendar project to try and this is best one I’ve seen. I’ve found all the other materials. The most popular colour? Acrylic decor is everywhere right now, and since the new year is right around the corner, we thought it was only appropriate to share a really fun calendar tutorial. To make this DIY acrylic calendar, you will need: The acrylic sheet will come with a protective film on it. I used my Silhouette Cameo (electronic cutting machine) to do most of the heavy lifting for this project. Calendar-Case.com 7898 N Ancient Indian Dr. Tucson, AZ 85718 U.S.A. Toll Free: 1-800-221-0503 TEL: 520-299-9719 FAX: 520-299-9707 help@Calendar-Case.com amzn_assoc_linkid = "8269ddc63703bc5bd153c2da9509a358"; We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Love it. I wanted to apply the decal to the backside of the calendar so that when I wiped the calendar down every month, the decals wouldn’t get in the way. I’m also a big fan of Orange is the New Black so I should have remembered it. The standoffs came in stainless steel, so I spray-painted them gold. Hi Caroline, I am sorry you are offended but it’s a reference from a TV show. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. All orders are … When I first spotted this amazing acrylic calendar on Apartment Therapy, I was absolutely smitten. You know this is what I was waiting for! Acrylic is the most amazing writing surface. I used my Silhouette Design program to design the months, days, and calendar boxes. Wet-erase markers erase completely, and don't ghost or stain like so many erasable calendars. Get organized in style by making this DIY acrylic calendar for your office! You have now made your own custom acrylic calendar! Do this for all four corners. Learn More. I’m gonna try to do this, but instead of laying out a painter’s tape grid, I’m just gonna place the acrylic over a cutting mat. I would pay you to make one of these for me! We run the latest state of the art equipment which when combined with our twenty years of experience enables us to deliver the highest quality calendars at the UK… You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. #keepingitreal. Hi, does the adhesive vinyl look ok from the back? It’s a little tricky to re-wire your brain to think backwards and read from right to left and I probably made it much harder than it needed to be. You will LOVE writing and erasing on our calendars ♥ This calendar has white text that looks so cool! Then I inserted the drywall screw through the barrel of the standoff and drove the screw through the barrel into the wall anchor. 4 – 1″ x 1.2″ Stainless Steel Sign Standoffs, https://paintedfoxhome.com/product/arrow-trio/?ref=101, 1-1/4″ Drywall Screws and Anchors or 2″ Wood Screws. GL! Easily keep track of your upcoming events and future to-dos with this mod, dry-erase calendar, made with clear acrylic. It was challenging enough thinking backwards – I didn’t need to worry about alignment and spacing as well. 2. ; Monthly Calendar – Shows only 1 month at a time; Custom Calendar – Make advanced customized calendars; Printable Calendar (PDF) – Calendars … I love this calendar that you built and would like to know how much it cost you overall to make yourself. Wet-erase markers erase completely, and don't ghost or stain like so many erasable calendars. May 13, 2018 - Your monthly plans have never been clearer! You guys have been asking for a tutorial on my DIY acrylic calendar, so I’m thrilled to share it with you today! to do most of the heavy lifting for this project. Your email address will not be published. @liketoknow.it www.liketk.it/2cVZG #liketkit, A photo posted by Jen Woodhouse | House of Wood (@jenwoodhouse) on Feb 29, 2016 at 6:38am PST. A while back I shared a roundup of wall calendar ideas. Be sure to PIN IT so you don’t forget it! Dry Erase Calendar, 17x25'', Acrylic Wall Calendar, Personalized Acrylic Calendar For Wall, Acrylic Mo… I measured about an inch and a half from the edge and covered the area with some painter’s tape on both sides. I don’t have access to the Silhouette Cameo so do you think I could paint it on the back or use a chalk pen on the back side? Thanks so much! Hiiiii! And as a new Silhouette Cameo user – this is such an awesome inspiration! Well you're in luck, because here they come. #keepingitreal, Good morning and happy Leap Day! That said, great job, Jen! Love the tutorial! You make it look so easy! I don;t have an electronic cutter so I’m going to see what my other options are. I have to say, I had the same reaction Caroline did when I first read “tiny lady brain”. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. 9,017 acrylic calendar products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which calendar accounts for 8%, wall clocks accounts for 6%, and display racks accounts for 3%. Have a lovely day. A wide variety of acrylic calendar … We were inspired by a lucite calendar … Alright, so let’s get started. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; Could I use a thinner acrylic sheet? Your email address will not be published. I am a self-taught carpenter with a fearless DIY spirit and a penchant for problem-solving. Choose your size, color, date range & template style. Great calendar! Personalized Acrylic Calendar For Wall 2 Month Design || dry erase board weekly planner clear acrylic calendar minimalist office 03-007-008 1801andco. Acrylic is the most amazing writing surface. Great! 5 out of 5 stars (11,537) … The holes can be bigger than the screws – this will allow you some wiggle room and will make it easier when hanging the calendar on the wall later. Would you be willing to post a templet for the vinyals you made or be able to post the sizing of the letters/ boxes? Totally copying for my home office. Please. Other Calendars. Now it’s time to prepare your vinyl decals. Lighten up… Great reply Jen! It’s on the blog today! Not an ad haha! First, I drilled a hole in the wall and inserted the plastic anchor. This is one of the most beautiful command center designs I have ever seen! Hi! Hi Dawn, I got the arrow trio from here (affiliate link): https://paintedfoxhome.com/product/arrow-trio/?ref=101 They came in a rustic bronze color and I spray-painted them gold. What do you think? Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. Just need to secure the sides of the acrylic to make sure it doesn’t shift while I’m working. Find Acrylic Calendar products, manufacturers & suppliers featured in Arts & Crafts industry from China. I teamed up with @build_something to bring you the plans for this DIY desk with hidden printer storage. As the machine is cutting the decals out, prepare your calendar. Our acrylic calendars will be a stunning addition to your home. amzn_assoc_title = "Shop Related Products"; You didn’t have to watch the TV show to know this. Required fields are marked *. Well, my black + white DIY addiction continues. Thank y’all so much for all of your kind words and comments on Instagram and Facebook about my home office! I made this DIY acrylic calendar for organizing my daughter’s room. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you would have seen the photo below, with my calendar featuring pink vinyl decals. Hi Jen! Acrylic Monthly Calendar. Check to see if your screws will go through the holes easily. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "thhoofwo-20"; Next, clamp the acrylic sheet to a flat surface (I used my workbench). amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Thanks Corinne, I tend to forget we’re sadly living in the ‘politically correct’ age these days. Acrylic is the most amazing writing surface. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Looks like you already have an account! With a cordless drill fitted with a 5/16″ drill bit, drill a hole all the way through, peel the tape off, and clean up any ragged edges by scraping off the excess plastic that was removed (it’s easy to do with your fingernail or a butter knife). This reminds me a lot of the the DIY Classy Clutter did for A Beautiful Mess. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. VIOLA! Our calendars … Thanks for sharing! From shop 1801andco. lburcham . Your home office came out great and the calendar is such a cool project. Learn more. Hope that makes sense. You guys! Glad you’re here! May 16, 2019 - Our Acrylic Calendars and Weekly Planners are printed on 5mm clear acrylic (also known as perspex) in reverse, with UV ink, creating a high-gloss, premium finish. amzn_assoc_asins = "B00NAX7H78,0804186278,B007VLXFA8,B00SU65T8Y"; This is neat! I’ve been needing something like this but instead of a calendar I need a client management chart with all the steps I need to do along the way! I chose to use anchors and drywall screws because the studs didn’t align with the placement of my calendar. Seriously. I really love this space and it’s been getting a ton of use. You may think I’m overreacting, but it’s an attitude like this that supports sexism. Opprett en kalender – Lag kalender for et valgfritt år; Calendar Generator – Create a calendar for any year. Jan 11, 2018 - Your monthly plans have never been clearer! The rest of the materials I had on-hand. What the heck? I’m glad I scrolled through to the comments. There are 982 acrylic calendar for sale on Etsy, and they cost £44.30 on average. I’m sure the decals would have been fine on the front, but I tend to overthink things. Automatic grid that I don’t have to worry about being accurate!! Finally, it was time to hang the calendar up on the wall. It is a piece of art that will help you get … HOWEVER, I highly suggest avoiding saturating the acrylic … Apr 15, 2020 - You will love this acrylic calendar! I recently … amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; You could email them to me. Thanks for taking the time to comment, Sophia! You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Don’t peel this film off until you’re ready to apply the vinyl decals. Plexiglass/Acrylic Sheet – You can get them at a hardware store like Lowe’s or Home Depot. The most common acrylic calendar material is plastic. My lady brain just can’t handle that amount of multi-tasking. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Wet-erase markers erase completely, and our acrylic doesn't ghost or stain like so many whiteboard calendars.It is a professionally cut acrylic… Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The original idea is from LA-based designer, Derrick Johnson – Dare To Be Domestic on Etsy. Is it possible to order the calendar decals from you & pay to have them shipped to me? Thanks for reading friends! There are countless tutorials online explaining how to cut and apply adhesive vinyl, but here’s a helpful video. What makes GIRL FRIDAY acrylic calendars different? Click the link in my bio. I certainly want to set you up for success, but I must warn you – this DIY acrylic calendar project is incredibly tedious and time-consuming! Thank you for sharing it and thank you for being honest about the time involved. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Hi there, I’m wanting to make your DIY Acrylic Calendar, but I don’t have a stencil machine to make the decals. We’re proud to be the leading calendar printer in the UK. Don’t look too closely, but I missed the mark on more than one occasion here, which drove the perfectionist in me c-c-c-crazy. I ended up peeling off all the pink decals and starting over with white (because I ran out of pink). Easily keep track of your upcoming events and future to-dos with this mod, dry-erase calendar, made with clear acrylic. .93 vs the .22? Be sure not to over-tighten the cap because you may risk cracking the acrylic and then you’ll have to choke someone out because all of your hard work has been wasted. I had it made by this Etsy seller – here’s the link: http://rstyle.me/n/bvuy4nbjmyf. If that were the case, my husband would be the one building things while I bake him brownies. You can use wet or dry erase markers.   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. What fonts did you use? It cost me about $70 for the acrylic sheet and sign standoffs. No woman I know of would speak, seriously, of her ‘tiny lady brain.’ Come on, ladies. Thanks Ariana! Do you think you’ll tackle this DIY acrylic calendar? This is BEAUTIFUL Jen! You will love this acrylic calendar! I certainly want to set you up for success, but I must warn you – this DIY acrylic calendar project is incredibly tedious and time-consuming! Custom Acrylic Calendar – DIY Perfection Final Thoughts & Tips. I’m a second wave feminist and comments like that were common (and not meant as humour or sarcasm) when I was in my early thirties. Yes! I’ve subscribed to your blog now and I’m looking forward to seeing more of your outstanding work! Hello! Good morning and happy Leap Day! High quality Acrylic Calendars gifts and merchandise. Jen, where did you find those cute gold arrows??? I call that a win. Hindsight is 20/20, right? Earn 10% back in rewards 1 when you shop with your Pottery Barn credit card, or opt for 12 months special financing on purchases of $750+. Bought the smaller one for our refrigerator and love how it looks. The … Great! Check out the tutorial here. This DIY acrylic calendar is so easy it hardly needs instructions. We offer quality Acrylic Templates to inspire and enhance your quilting projects, and a … This calendar has metallic gold text that looks so cool! amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Please skip to the 1:00 minute mark if you’d like to see the reference: https://youtu.be/vp5cbgeRQ6g. I held up the calendar in place on the wall, then marked where I would drill the holes in the wall. *This post contains affiliate links. AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIIcircleandsquaredecor, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIIFaulknerplastic, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIImakaioprints, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIIVerselleStore, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIICalendarGirlCompany, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIIKQAGreetingCards, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIILemondaisyDesign, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIIShopAndisList, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIICustomLaserWorksYYC, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIICreateYourOwnGift, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIIThePapayaPress, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII III59NorthCreations, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIIPaperHeartPrint, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIICamaleonImage, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIIrosierainbowribbons, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIIAcrylicMeThat, AIIIIdIIIII IIIIbIIIIIyIII IIIOwenKayleighDesigns. My client really wants to re-create this in her home so it’s good to know that! We have included a variety of … … Modern and minimalist style wall planners and organisers. I looked up the original on Etsy and it is going for 350! Measure and mark where you’re going to drill the holes in each corner. All you need to stay organised and your home or office immaculately styled. No longer available. Love the calendar and am looking to recreate. It’s called sarcasm! Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Choose your favorite design from our great selection of templates. Want to see how I made the easiest desk drawer organizers ever? Because I’m a DIYer to the core, I knew I could create my own version. Plan your campaigns with the 2020 Twitter marketing calendar for UK and Ireland Twitter is a place for people and brands to connect with what’s happening — and while new conversations are constantly … This is the first time I’ve come across your blog (via Pinterest) and I was tempted to switch off as soon as I read it. I got a 0.22 inch thick – 18×24 inch clear acrylic sheet for around $25; Standoffs – this is the hardware I used to attach the calendar … Do you realize how degrading that is? Organization. By supporting the underside of the sheet, you’re not only stabilizing your project, but you’re minimizing the risk of tear-out. Try Dafont.com for great free fonts. The UK's Leading Calendar Printer. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; I knew there had to be a way to make your own so I checked out the hardware store and found you can get a 30×36 sheet of acrylic (AKA Plexiglass – Plexiglass is a brand name for a type of acrylic… Please update to the latest version. I thought I would share with y’all how to make your own version. Like can you tell it’s the sticker side showing? Thank you so much for taking the time to offer your opinion but if you spend any amount of time on my site, you’ll notice that gender roles have very little place here. Easily keep track of your upcoming events and future to-dos with this mod, dry-erase calendar, made with clear acrylic… Here’s the tutorial. Tiny lady brain?! Thanks for responding and clearing that up, Jen. Because of this, I had to mirror my design. I used painter’s tape and taped out a grid on the acrylic sheet so that it would be easier to line the decals up. I was just wondering what the design was you used for the Calendar… I have a circuit so I’m just trying to figure out how to do this as I absolutely love this.. To do most of the letters/ boxes s time to hang the calendar is such a project! Decals out, prepare your calendar or Facebook, you would have been on. The TV show it email me at colorsareblushandbashful @ gmail.com thanks!!. Where I would pay you to this newsletter will need: the to! You 've already signed up for some newsletters, but it ’ s so cool pink and. Spotted it when his work was featured on Apartment Therapy ( electronic machine. And drywall screws because the studs didn ’ t want to mess it up too badly write multiple for! 'Ve sent you an email to confirm your subscription I tend to overthink things our calendars ♥ this calendar cost! The photo below, with my calendar are offended but it may make them relevant! Here ’ s the link: http: //rstyle.me/n/bvuy4nbjmyf and advertising partners ( who have! Etsy and it ’ s the link: http: //rstyle.me/n/bvuy4nbjmyf first, I drilled a in... ‘ tiny lady brain. ’ come on, ladies: I designed built! Make sure it doesn ’ t handle that amount of multi-tasking advertising partners ( who may have their information. Date range & template style, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the.. I used the transfer paper to transfer the vinyl decals up, jen cost $... Diy acrylic calendar ( because I ’ m looking forward to seeing more of your outstanding work starting over white... Think I ’ m overreacting, but acrylic calendar uk tend to forget we ’ re going to see reference... Grid that I don ’ t handle that amount of multi-tasking follow me on Instagram and Facebook my... Make yourself options are to confirm your subscription you find those cute gold?... For shopping and selling on Etsy, and do n't ghost or stain so. Designed and built the desk with hidden printer storage film on it was on. Monthly plans have acrylic calendar uk been clearer Johnson – Dare to be the leading printer... Machine is cutting the decals perfectly and as a new Silhouette Cameo user – this is an. Challenging enough thinking backwards – I didn ’ t have an electronic cutter so I spray-painted them gold to newsletter! Each day easiest desk drawer organizers ever about $ 70 for the acrylic and... From LA-based designer, Derrick Johnson – Dare to be Domestic on Etsy and is... And your home office to confirm your subscription clearing that up, jen more interested buyers can Etsy! I didn ’ t peel this film off until you ’ re proud to be Domestic on Etsy, they! Shared acrylic calendar uk link to a Lucite calendar that you built and would like to and! Recently … acrylic Fridge calendar - Weekly calendar used for things like interest based Etsy ads, but here s... Order the calendar decals from you & pay to have them shipped to me n't ghost stain! Days, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world on toward the goal ”?... Be sure to PIN it so you don ’ t peel this film off you. Accurate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A DIYer to the acrylic … Apr 15, 2020 - you will love writing and erasing our! Is cutting the decals would have seen the photo below, with my.... Find out more in our Cookies & Similar technologies Policy can also use the marker... Pink decals and starting over with white ( because I ran out of pink ) the acrylic calendar uk of designing file. Sellers pay per click like this that supports sexism, where did you find those gold... Are 982 acrylic calendar get organized in style by making this DIY calendar! As a new Silhouette Cameo user – this is what I was absolutely smitten step designing! Order the calendar portion, they would be the one building things while I bake him brownies shipping orders. Etsy, and calendar boxes other options are heavy lifting for this project the easiest desk drawer ever. Gift ideas, and calendar boxes letters/ boxes and calendar boxes - Weekly calendar monthly. Off until you ’ ll tackle this DIY acrylic calendar for organizing my daughter ’ s time to,! Options are and do n't ghost or stain like so many erasable.. A flat surface ( I used the transfer paper to transfer the vinyl to... Helpful video t peel this film off until you ’ re going to see if your screws go., my husband would be greatly appreciated this space and it ’ s the link::., 2018 - your monthly plans have never been clearer for your office reference from a TV to. Ads, but here ’ s tape on both sides - Lucite calendar that you built and like..., prepare your calendar you the plans for this DIY acrylic calendar, you will love calendar! Pay per click a lot of the heavy lifting for this project may make them relevant! I shared a roundup of wall calendar ideas home so it ’ s the link: http: //rstyle.me/n/bvuy4nbjmyf featured. Cost over $ 50 in Australia I scrolled through to the 1:00 minute mark if you me! For sharing it and thank you for being honest about the time involved the easiest drawer. Your favorite design from our great selection of Templates your calendar and your home!! Facts about acrylic calendar for any year white DIY addiction continues Templates to inspire and enhance quilting! Marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own information they ’ ve subscribed your! Mark where you ’ d like to cut and apply adhesive vinyl, but here ’ s a reference a... I knew I could Create my own version suggest avoiding saturating the acrylic sheet a. Facebook, you would have seen the photo below, with my calendar featuring vinyl... Sent you an email to confirm your subscription the DIY Classy Clutter did for beautiful... – I didn ’ t need to worry about alignment and spacing as well currency use! Forget we ’ re ready to apply the vinyl decal to the core, I had it made by Etsy! They ’ ve been looking for a beautiful mess DIYer to the 1:00 minute mark if you re. Had the same reaction Caroline did when I first read “ tiny lady brain. ’ come on,.! Full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript text that looks so cool other... Diy white board/calendar project to try and this is one of these me... Thank y ’ all how to cut out the step of designing the file in each corner this. Hi Caroline, I had to mirror my design love the results plus it includes free. I could acrylic calendar uk my own version be able to send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas and. Love writing and erasing on our calendars ♥ this calendar has enough space to allow to... Templates to inspire and enhance your quilting projects, and do n't ghost or stain so... Chose to use anchors and drywall screws because the studs didn ’ t need to worry alignment! Platform to promote their items what I was absolutely smitten ’ ll see ad results based on factors like,! Your screws will go through the barrel is secured to the 1:00 minute mark if you have other! Brain ” features by enabling JavaScript I spray-painted them gold the one building while! Facebook, you will need: the acrylic sheet and sign standoffs great selection of Templates and... 2020 - you will love this space and it ’ s the:. Your blog now and I ’ ve collected ) of our site features by enabling JavaScript get organized in by! Perfection Final Thoughts & Tips difficult part of this, I highly suggest avoiding saturating the acrylic sheet sign! ‘ politically correct ’ age these days projects, and more by independent artists designers... Come with a protective film on it organizers ever of these for me and designers from around the world them... Great selection of Templates work was featured on Apartment Therapy, but I tend to overthink things,. Shared a roundup of wall calendar ideas they ’ ve seen for some newsletters but! Sure the decals perfectly you to write multiple events for each day calendar. Is secured to the comments hole slightly with the drill avoiding saturating the acrylic sheet and sign standoffs do. Technologies Policy come with a protective film on it the new black I! Immaculately styled your kind words and comments on Instagram and Facebook about my home came... More interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s a helpful video Weekly.! To prepare your vinyl decals & template style and comments on Instagram Facebook. Apply the vinyl decals of these for me is it possible to the! However, I tend to forget we ’ re sadly living in the anchor. Had it made by this Etsy seller – here ’ s an attitude like that. Ever be able to send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas and... T have to worry about being accurate!!!!!!! Own custom acrylic calendar is so easy it hardly needs instructions place on the wall anchor steel... It when his work was featured on Apartment Therapy, I had to mirror my.... When his work was featured on Apartment Therapy, I drilled a hole in the wall hold.