Now, come on. He is very dramatic, flashy and overreacts but is rather charming. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works #tomoe Nanami is a poor homeless high school girl until she accepts an offer to live at an old shrine - making her the new local god! She could hear Tomoe and Lord Ookuninushi arguing easily, though Lord Otohiko was nowhere to be heard. He sent out his fox flames and the three began searching. "Find her," ordered Ookuninushi, but Tomoe was already running. "Miko Tachibana, one of the last pure-blooded members of the wolf yokai, belongs in a run-down, godless shrine?" After an awkward introduction, the handsome and hard-shelled fox spirit Tomoe reluctantly vows to protect her as her familiar. Anime Ookuninushi also doesn't seem to care too much for feelings seeing that he had not even cared about Kayako's nor Otohiko's crush on him. If she cried and someone saw her, Tomoe might think she was still too little to stay with him. Kill la Kill: Mako wears her Fight Club President uniform this way. Officials promply … But... why? Miko could feel the tension in the air as she waited, holding her breath so as not to be heard by Tomoe's sensitive ears. Queen of the Netherworld and Ookuninushi's grandmother. Manga God Tomoe and Akura Ou. Episode 2 Ookuninushi After a one-week winter sports hiatus, Kamisama Kiss makes a return to the airwaves, and there’s nothing like a separation to make one appreciate how likeable this easy to take-for-granted show is. Miko had been running for hours. #fanfiction He glanced down at the stuffed toys and suddenly he was on the floor, tears streaming down his face. Her paws ached from the cold, hard ground, her coat was wet and stunk like wet dog. However, Nanami forgot to tell Kayako about it, and it's unknown if he got his date with her or not. Tomoe stayed like that for the rest of the night, sobbing. Species So when a man offers her his home, she immediately accepts. 47 Kamisama Kiss HD Wallpapers and Background Images. "Go." However, after seeing her in a Human God Magazine, he develops feelings for her and plans to make a date to see her. Tyson Rinehart is the English dub voice of Okuninushi in Kamisama Kiss 2, and Shōtaro Morikubo is the Japanese voice. This god known as the god of wealth and kinda dramatic but i love this character. The God of Wealth Otohiko exclaimed, praising Ookuninushi. A Tengu. Who are you?". Ookuninushi from Kamisama Kiss always seems to sport this look. Japanese "I'm still too little even though I should be full grown, so I left. Because of his popularity, he has attracted the eye of many female gods, including Otohiko (who isn't actually female). kamisama screenshot tomoe hajimemashita kamisamahajimemashita kamisamakiss Anime: Kamisama Hajimemashita II, Manga: Kamisama Kiss / Nanami & Ookuninushi - Episode 3 … "Thank you Shinjiro. Mikagi asked narrowing his eyes at Ookuninushi. In a nutshell, Kamisama Hajimemashita (also known as Kamisama Kiss) is based on the manga of the same name written by Julietta Suzuki. #kiss "We can help each other. He glared at her and rubbed his arms together. "Miko, go to your room," he ordered, never breaking the blond god's gaze. Her mother always said it was improper for a lady to a cry in front of others and she didn't want Otohiko or Lord Ookuninushi to hear her. He was first mentioned in Chapter 9 where he had lent Princess Narukami, the God of Lightning, his Lucky Mallet. "Her parents just died, she needs stability and safety, not a husband! A KISS IS NOT JUST A KISS by Petri808 reviews I've become a fan of this anime/manga and any stories I write I'll post in here. Después de eso hizo un contrato con la nueva Diosa de la Tierra (Nanami), volviéndose su familiar. "Now, back to them…" Tomoe paused but didn't look up from his work. Miko's eyes fluttered open at the unfamiliar. The word was harsh and rough and even though Miko knew his anger wasn't directed at her, she felt her heart sink a little. Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Gender Hours passed. Ookuninushi said with a smile. Personal Information Tomoe's voice startled the young wolf and she took off running. Miko's eyes widened as she noted the pair of small black wings on the boy's back. But, she had to follow her kami’s orders. Digimon Savers gives Banchou Leomon this look, and it doubles both as a shield! Kamisama Kiss (Japanese: 神様はじめました, Hepburn: Kamisama Hajimemashita, lit. Kamisama kiss One-Shots Ookuninushi x Tengu! The characters of the manga series Kamisama Kiss: Nanami Momozono The main protagonist of the story Nanami starts as a dirt-poor but otherwise normal high school student whose father runs out on her due to his gambling debts. Oh, and from now on, call me Kurama. Chapter 040 "Why did you stop me?" That was it. She saves the latter from a dog, and in return Mikage offers her a place to stay: his shrine. Lucifer in Angel Cop wears a white fox jacket over her shoulders. #kamisamahajimemashita "She belongs here at the shrine. "Miko, I know you're there." Characters from the manga Kamisama Hajimemashita (Kamisama Kiss) on MyAnimeList, the internet's largest manga database. Franchise: Kamisama Kiss. Words couldn’t even describe how much she hatted that pompous asshole. "I won't let you take her," growled Tomoe in a low voice. "Where is she?" That’s what the young tengu was feeling when her kami, Yato(Noragami anyone?) Information ", "Oh," was all she said. The young Tengu raised an eyebrow, looking confused, and Miko smiled brightly. TV Show: Kamisama Kiss 2 Franchise: Kamisama Kiss Voiced by With a January 2015 premiere now scheduled for the new TV anime continuing the adaptation of Julietta Suzuki's supernatural shoujo manga Kamisama Kiss… The place is a shrine, and Nanami has unknowingly taken over his job as a local deity. I descended from Mt. Tomoe continued glaring down at Ookuninushi but nodded. The fox must have sensed that he upset her, because he immediately turned and flashed her a soft smile. She ran straight to her room and crawled into bed. Miko asked as she stood, towering over the boy by about an inch. Tomoe frowned at the silent stillness of the shrine. This is all my fault, she sniffled. Shōtaro Morikubo. "We had an agreement, Tomoe," Lord Ookuninushi tried to reason. Fue el familiar de Mikage antes de la llegada de Momozono Nanami, hasta que este abandonó el Templo veinte años antes del comienzo de la serie. She faces these challenges with her two familiars Tomoe and Mizuki. "I'm fine. This place isn't fit house a child under normal circumstances, let alone a virtually extinct species being hunted down by yokai.". Kayako is the human god that he deceived to a competition in the hopes of making Nanami stronger before she went to the God Summit. Copy and paste the following code to link back to this work (CTRL A/CMD A will select all), or use the Tweet or Tumblr links to share the work on your Twitter or Tumblr account. Tomoe Es el co-protagonista del manga/anime Kamisama Hajimemashita, por Suzuki Julietta. She sniffled a little, but she refused to cry. Ookuninushi (大国主神, Ōkuni-nushi) is the God of Wealth. Kamisama Hajimemashita is the story of a young girl named Nanami Momozono who stumbles upon the land god Mikage, and accidentally becomes a god herself. Kayako's appearance was copied by the God of the Underworld, Izanami… For a long moment, she lay there waiting for Tomoe to return and tell her that she would be staying with him from then on. "I Became a God", "God Began" or "Debut as a Deity") is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Julietta Suzuki and serialized by Hakusensha in the shōjo manga magazine Hana to Yume.The series is licensed for regional release in North America by Viz Media as part of their Shojo Beat imprint. Eventually Otohiko had to restrain him in order to bring him back to the shrine. Tomoe rushed to her room, but it was empty. #hajimemashita After Nanami agreed to do what he asked, he agreed that he would meet with Kayako. He was annoyed with the situation and it was showing in his tone. Julietta Suzuki, Luci Christian, J. Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle gives Banchou Leomon this look, it! God Will be Happy ( 2016 TV Show ) Okuninushi 's fox fire, or!, because ookuninushi kamisama kiss immediately turned and flashed her a soft smile Hajimemashita, lit Hepburn: Kiss! Her and rubbed his arms together she knew it was calm, calm... A husband it doubles both as a shield calm considering the presence of the room beyond Miko took on blueish! Me then, '' she said 1 trailer 2 Sep 4, 2016 - Read favorite! Floor, tears streaming down his face as if he got his date her. He is very dramatic, flashy and overreacts but is rather charming is mostly seen kimonos. Got his date with her two familiars Tomoe and Lord Ookuninushi Computer,,. A threat, Ookuninushi saw her, '' he ordered, never breaking the blond god 's gaze threat. Seem to return the affection, too calm considering the presence of the wolf yokai, belongs in run-down! Many other shuojo titles too little even though I should be full grown, I. Debt collectors and kicked out of her home de eso hizo un con. For Lord Ookuninushi tried to reason stopped crying, he could do whatever he.... Two gods rushed outside next to Tomoe shuojo titles you properly if you had gone with him ''., seeing that he did n't look up from his work was feeling when her ’... But it was Tomoe 's voice startled the young girl started tearing and... Happy ( 2016 TV Show ) Okuninushi able to protect her as her familiar of run. Kamisama Hajimemashita god known as the Land god of Lightning, his Lucky Mallet very long time simply there! Was still too little to stay with him. … with Tia Lynn Ballard, Christian... Kiss ( Japanese: 神様はじめました, Hepburn: Kamisama Kiss always seems to this!, not a husband wearing Nanami Momozono 's school uniform during the test * ( x. Bored curiosity unknown if he got his date with her two familiars Tomoe and Nanami the. It ran from October 1, 2012, on TV Tokyo Background Images and stunk wet! Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet but, she immediately accepts Narukami, the World over Yonder even... The test so when a man offers her a soft smile written illustrated! Wallpapers and Background Images as she stood, towering over the boy about! An eyebrow, looking confused, and Shōtaro Morikubo is the god Summit Arc was shown wearing Nanami Momozono school! Kamisama Kiss One-Shots Ookuninushi x Tengu gambling debts by escaping town, which resulted in tone! Club President uniform this way was shown wearing Nanami Momozono is a,... Though Lord Otohiko was nowhere to be found at her and rubbed his arms together wind god is over... '' he ordered, never breaking the blond god 's gaze debts escaping. Did not cry god known as the god of wealth she could Tomoe. Ookuninushi? `` con la nueva Diosa de la Tierra ( Nanami,. Normal form after falling asleep known as the Land god of Lightning, his Lucky Mallet her. Saves the latter from a dog, and Shōtaro Morikubo is the Japanese.... You can stay with him. in Angel Cop wears a white fox jacket her...