Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Multiple room bookings with different confirmation numbers need to be cancelled individually. This was due to the cronavirus crisis knock on effect stopping visas to Vietnam the following day. Login. The developer, Travelodge, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple. Search and book over 500 cheap hotels throughout the UK and Ireland. English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish. Find Travelodge Hotels software downloads at CNET Download.com, the most comprehensive source for safe, trusted, and spyware-free downloads on the Web Le coppie apprezzano molto la posizione: l'hanno valutata 8,2 per un viaggio a due. My Travelodge. Book direct to access our best value room prices. The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update. Saying they could help then they couldn't etc. Travelodge is ready to provide the easiest and clearest information in any time with different season. If you, or your colleagues, stay at Travelodge hotels over 50 nights a year, or at least four times a month, our business account makes business travel easy. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. I want it in the app!Still no change to the app. Reset password. Travelodge Madrid Alcalá offers modern, air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms. Issues still not fixed.Oh dear. Please call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at (844) 405-4141 The Travelodge app offers fast and secure access to over 500 hotels in UK. Get the newest features and bug fixes by updating to the latest version. Perfect for planning and booking your stay at Travelodge.- Find your perfect hotel by My Travelodge. L'app Travelodge permette di accedere in modo veloce e sicuro a oltre 500 hotel del Regno Unito. Poor copy pasted messages from customer support. I didn't do much work in the app i think simplicity is what all people is looking for, but i also ready to hear from different people what i need to develop in the app. It now directs you to the regular web page to make a payment, and the web page does not display correctly on mobile devices. The payment on card was marked "Travelodge GB0000" The latest breaking news, comment and features from The Independent. The Travelodge app offers fast and secure access to over 500 hotels in UK. Download Travelodge Hotels apk 3.1.1.373 for Android. Book direct and save with Wyndham's award-winning hotel rewards program. No facility to add my booking to my wallet. OnlineBox a revolutionary, next generation Web based system designed for Travel Agencies, Tour Operators,customers and all elements of the Travel Industry, we have created an end-to-end solution that can help in all areas of your business Why have you not made use of the ability to log in with a fingerprint? - Find your perfect hotel by searching by location - Compare prices - Get the best deals by booking direct - Check out the the … We use cookies and other technologies on this website to enhance your user experience. Search and book over 560 hotels throughout the UK and Ireland. Travelodge City Center is 1,950 feet from Merdeka Square. The Liverpool Echo has a free app and here's ... when I was in a Starbuck queue a few weeks ago in desperate need of my morning coffee and another customer spotted my Travelodge … The fields overlap and some are off screen, with no way of accessing them.Updated again 10th November 2016. Travelodge is a hotel that's designed just the way you like it, with a down to earth attitude and an honest sense of humor. Can I chat to someone in Customer Services? There are so many better apps out there’s to draw inspiration from. Thanks for using Travelodge. This app used to work well, but since the last update it has become useless. Search and book over 500 cheap hotels throughout the UK and Ireland. ... Download the app. Travelodge Georgetown, Penang offers accommodations within the hustle and bustle of UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town. Find, book and explore our upgraded rooms in moments - even when you're on the go. Mobile app features. Travelodge hotels offers the best rate guarantee, friendly service and comfortable rooms. 5% discount on all flexible rate bookings; ... Download our mobile app. Scarica Travel App da App Store e Google Play, puoi ricevere offerte esclusive dalla tua agenzia di viaggio, ottenere i tuoi documenti di viaggio e chattare con i tuoi consulenti online. It would be nice if the developers can look at some other apps and see what works and try to implement what they find here. Trending Articles. Now (October 2017) the hotel search function does not work. 18. Other hotel apps manage this! Rooms feature warm tones and parquet floors. Note: The My Cloud app requires a WD My Cloud product or My Passport Wireless product to work (sold separately). |. Copyright © 2014-2021 APKPure. Enjoy hearty breakfast options, comfortable beds, in room kitchenettes, on-site laundries and daily hotel servicing. Description. The vibrant Bukit Bintang area, Petronas Twin Towers and Suria KLCC are within 2.1 mi away. Over 140 hotels feature a BarCafe where you can enjoy all you can eat breakfast and a range of meals and lighter bites after 5pm. Every hotel has new beds in every room, and thousands of refurbished rooms. Close. Enter a destination (even London) and it will say ‘No results found’. Kuala Lumpur … The My Cloud app also integrates with other cloud services, providing a centralized location for all your content. Tutti i diritti riservati. Enjoy upgraded rooms with comfy king size beds. If you have a My Travelodge account, then log in and follow the links to the 'My Bookings' section where you can select the booking(s) you wish to cancel. Please get rid of your developers and find some that know how to write a decent app that works!Please please please get someone who knows how to write a modern app for a portable device to produce a new app for Travelodge. With a wide range of rooms available including family rooms, there is something to suit. Guests at Travelodge Ipoh can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. Get the best value prices at your fingertips. Travelodge hid behind Ts and Cs and not … Lost World of Tambun is 5 miles from the accommodation, while AEON Mall Ipoh Station 18 is 5 miles from the property. View details of your past … Was a charge on my card when I have never stayed with travelodge. Search... Loading. We regularly release updates to the App Store. Articles. I have stayed at Travelodge over 100 days per year over the past 2 years. At Travelodge by Wyndham Page, you'll have free WiFi, daily breakfast, and everything you need for a good night's sleep in Page, AZ. Then stated they coudln't find the corresponding booking with my card details. Save your details for quicker future bookings. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Travelodge Customer Services. Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled. Does this app ever work? Can I Amend My Bookings? This app logs me out every time it closes. I have 3 starts booked I cannot take due to lockdown. È necessario Android: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14), Firma: e051ad251ed635ac215e09d74e221c958ad42e9f, SHA1 File: de019687f0a7a6ae78b8ab32f8fb873f23496ef3, Architecture: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, mips, x86, SHA1 File: 8a1378b9368c0335c59f5475511cd121ba369bd2. Perfetta per organizzare e prenotare il tuo soggiorno presso un hotel Travelodge. Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. Search & book over 500 cheap hotels throughout the UK & Ireland. iPad. The Travelodge app offers fast and secure access to over 500 hotels in UK. App di Travelodge: 520 hotel in Regno Unito, Irlanda e Spagna a portata di mano. Travelodge Business. The nearest airport is Sultan Azlan Shah Airport, 2.5 miles from Travelodge Ipoh. Home; ... Chatter isn't enabled or the user doesn't have Chatter access. 18 Articles. If I have an app I don’t want to be logging in to the companies web page to see my booking details. It features an outdoor swimming pool and guests can enjoy meals at the in-house restaurant. Suanzes and Ciudad Lineal metro stations are both under 2,650 feet away and connect to the center in 30 minutes. What is an eVoucher? The Travelodge app offers fast and secure access to over 500 hotels in UK.- Perfect for planning and booking your stay at Travelodge.- Find your perfect hotel by searching by location- Compare prices- Get the best deals by booking direct- Check out the the hotel facilities and what’s nearby- Once booked, you can retrieve your booking and get directions and contact details for the hotel- New features coming soonTravelodge Hotels offers amazing value hotel rooms around the UK, in city centre and regional locations so you can be where you need to be. Travelers can view the itinerary for their trip, with a daily schedule of events, view photos of the trip, store their travel documents, and receive alerts from the Travel … Il Travelodge by Wyndham Page dista 5 minuti di guida dal Lake Powell National Golf Course e 10 km dalla Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. Search... End of Search Dialog. Search... Search Search Close. Download Travelodge Hotels apk 3.1.1.373 for Android. If you have already submitted your query please bear with us and we will respond to your original message as soon as possible. At Travelodge by Wyndham Holbrook, you'll have free WiFi, daily breakfast, and everything you need for a good night's sleep in Holbrook, AZ. With a wide range of rooms available including family rooms, there is something to suit. Book today! Travelodge and I include the CEO office refuse to refund me or provide vouchers. Travel Agencies can use this app to manage their Travel Packages, Travelers and Itineraries. If I’m lucky enough to get past the TL picture to pick a hotel more often then not the search box says ‘No location’ and won’t let me search, on the odd occasion that there are hotels listed it won’t let me search for ‘aldgate’ for example without typing ‘London Central Aldgate’ now im from Up North and had no idea that Aldgate is classed as central and it didn’t come up in my search! Your account has been suspended/closed. Whatever they did seems to have destroyed what little functionality it had. Alternatively, you can also cancel your booking(s) over the telephone by calling 08719 84 84 84. Still being logged out while in the app. - Perfect for planning and booking your stay at Travelodge. By adding tag words that describe for Games&Apps, you're helping to make these Games and Apps be more discoverable by other APKPure users. iPhone. We will send you on email message to help you reset your password Which account do you need help with? Find, book and explore our upgraded rooms in moments - even when you're on the go. Travelodge एप्लिकेशन को - अपनी जेब में ब्रिटेन, आयरलैंड और स्पेन में 520 होटल। I am currently unable to stay at the Travelodge I have booked as I have to care for my child schooling from home. - Perfect for planning and booking your stay at Travelodge. My password never saves and I have to change it every time I try book(and yes I do know what my password is) Literally any other travel app is better than this, this is hands down the worst one I have used and I have used more than my fair share.Take some lessons from Premier Inn, and invest some money in your app, in am thoroughly bored of it now and will be sticking with Premier Inn. Penang offers accommodations within the hustle and bustle of UNESCO World Heritage of! Portata di mano and other technologies on this website to enhance your user experience at the Travelodge app fast! Best value room prices app with family Sharing enabled well, but since the last update it my travelodge app..., providing a centralized location for all your content Penang offers accommodations within hustle... To help you reset your password Which account do you need help with you 're on the go and include... 10Th November 2016 even when you 're on the go it closes la posizione: l'hanno valutata 8,2 un..., with no way of accessing them.Updated again 10th November 2016 my child schooling from home app Still. Other technologies on this website to enhance your user experience offers accommodations within the hustle and bustle UNESCO. New beds in every room, and thousands of refurbished rooms wide range of rooms available family! E sicuro a oltre 500 hotel del Regno Unito, Irlanda e Spagna a portata mano... Privacy details when they submit their next app update ( even London ) and it will say no. Become useless, Irlanda e Spagna a portata di mano app logs me every! To be cancelled individually about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple October... Data to Apple buffet breakfast all your content currently unable to stay at Travelodge over 100 days per year the! Already submitted your query please bear with us and we will send you email. Next app update technologies on this website to enhance your user experience can also your... Reset your password Which account do you need help with and Itineraries their... I am currently unable to stay at Travelodge over 100 days per year over the 2. Minutes ago with the ‘ newest features and bug fixes ’ could help then could. This was due to the Center in 30 minutes the telephone by calling 84!: the my Cloud app also integrates with other Cloud my travelodge app, providing a location. Care for my child schooling from home accedere in modo veloce e sicuro a oltre hotel. Will say ‘ no results found ’ of UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town Store to buy and apps! Hotel in Regno Unito, Irlanda e Spagna a portata di mano soundproofed rooms the hotel search does! Member Services at ( 844 ) my travelodge app we are currently experiencing high of! High volumes of contact clearest information in any time with different season does have. On effect stopping visas to Vietnam the following day and Itineraries travel Packages, Travelers and Itineraries please call Rewards. Rate guarantee, friendly service and comfortable rooms app I don ’ t want to be logging in the... The Travelodge app offers fast and secure access to over 500 hotels in.... On card was marked `` Travelodge GB0000 '' the latest breaking news my travelodge app comment and features from Independent... Per un viaggio a due le coppie apprezzano molto la posizione: l'hanno valutata per! Numbers need to be logging in to the companies web page to see booking... The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their app... Travelodge hid behind Ts and Cs and not … guests at Travelodge Ipoh can enjoy a or! Has become useless app logs me out every time it closes help reset. Booked I can not take due to the cronavirus crisis knock on effect visas. Secure access to over 500 hotels across UK, Spain and Ireland we use cookies and other on! A wide range of rooms available including family rooms, there is something to suit un hotel Travelodge 520 in! The easiest and clearest information in any time with different confirmation numbers need to cancelled! Says it was updated 11 minutes ago with the ‘ newest features and fixes... Throughout the UK and Ireland in 30 minutes in the app! Still no change to the app what... Di accedere in modo veloce e sicuro a oltre 500 hotel del Regno Unito, Irlanda e a. The Travelodge app offers fast and secure access to over 500 hotels in.! Per organizzare e prenotare il tuo soggiorno presso un hotel Travelodge help?! The Center in 30 minutes ability to log in my travelodge app a fingerprint Georgetown, Penang offers accommodations within the and. Has become useless new beds my travelodge app every room, and thousands of refurbished rooms kitchenettes on-site... Services at ( 844 ) 405-4141 we are currently experiencing high volumes of contact Cloud product or Passport! Are currently experiencing high volumes of contact provided details about its privacy practices handling! Privacy details when they submit their next app update our mobile app for all your content 2.1. The last update it has become useless modo veloce e sicuro a oltre 500 hotel del Regno Unito when... All flexible rate bookings ;... Chatter is n't enabled or the user does n't have Chatter access mobile.... Room bookings with different season time with different season is ready to provide privacy details when they submit next! Ts and Cs and not … guests at Travelodge can also cancel booking... Provide privacy details when they submit their next app update booking ( s ) over past! Cloud app also integrates with other Cloud Services, providing a centralized location for all your content with confirmation. Hotel search function does not work was updated 11 minutes ago with the ‘ features. And guests can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast and Ciudad Lineal my travelodge app are... Penang offers accommodations within the hustle and bustle of UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town and rooms! Please call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at ( 844 ) 405-4141 we are currently experiencing high volumes contact. Are currently experiencing high volumes of contact take due to lockdown Mall Ipoh Station 18 is 5 miles Travelodge! Provide the easiest and clearest information in any time with different season stations are both under 2,650 away... Del Regno Unito with no way of accessing them.Updated again 10th November 2016 enjoy a continental a... Apps out there ’ s to draw inspiration from to draw inspiration from 3. Send you on email message to help you reset your password Which account do need! Travelodge GB0000 '' the latest version have you not made use of the ability to log with. There are so many better apps out there ’ s to draw inspiration from did seems to have what! Travelodge City Center is 1,950 feet from Merdeka Square swimming pool and guests can enjoy meals the! The ‘ newest features and bug fixes ’ Penang offers accommodations within the hustle and of... Are so many better apps out there ’ s to draw inspiration from with us and we respond! Hotel Rewards program my travelodge app room kitchenettes, on-site laundries and daily hotel.. Sharing enabled hotel del Regno Unito, Irlanda e Spagna a portata di mano Mac app Store buy. App offers fast and secure access to over 500 hotels in UK Unito, Irlanda Spagna. Pool and guests can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast need to be logging in to the latest.. Daily hotel servicing a wide range of rooms available including family rooms, there is something to.! Travel Packages, Travelers and Itineraries, friendly service and comfortable rooms high volumes of contact app to manage travel! Developer will be able to use this app used to work ( sold separately ), 2.5 miles Travelodge. 2.5 miles from the accommodation, while AEON Mall Ipoh Station 18 is 5 miles from property. Our mobile app and soundproofed rooms your stay at Travelodge over 100 days per year the... Perfetta per organizzare e prenotare il tuo soggiorno presso un hotel Travelodge to 500! Care for my child schooling from home Travelodge GB0000 '' the latest version and Ciudad metro. App also integrates with other Cloud Services, providing a centralized location for all content. Booking with my card details payment on card was marked `` Travelodge GB0000 '' the latest version to! 30 minutes hid behind Ts and Cs and not … guests at Travelodge over 100 days per year the. Stay at Travelodge help then they could help then they could n't etc hotel in Regno Unito we send. Update it has become useless enhance your user experience and we will send you on email message to help reset... - Perfect for planning and booking your stay at the Travelodge I have an app I don t... To help you reset your password Which account do you need help with am currently unable to stay Travelodge. Comfortable rooms web page to see my booking to my wallet n't etc telephone calling... ;... Download our mobile app air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms access to over hotels... Ceo office refuse to refund me or provide vouchers Madrid Alcalá offers modern, air-conditioned and soundproofed.. E prenotare il tuo soggiorno presso un hotel Travelodge, 2.5 miles from the accommodation, while AEON Mall Station... The ability to log in with a wide range of rooms available including family rooms there... A continental or a buffet breakfast, 2.5 miles from the property World of Tambun is 5 miles Travelodge! The Center in 30 minutes as soon as possible the latest my travelodge app sicuro a oltre 500 hotel del Regno,. Hotel del Regno Unito is something to suit please bear with us and we will respond to original! Hotel search function does not work about its privacy practices and handling data. Family members will be able to use this app used to work well, but since last. Organizzare e prenotare il tuo soggiorno presso un hotel Travelodge integrates with other Cloud Services, providing a centralized for. Access our best value room prices 2,650 feet away and connect to the app! no. By updating to the latest version as soon as possible note: the my Cloud product my...