Auld Lang Syne – Easy Ukulele Strum-along with Chords God Rest Ye … Dr. Uke has thousands of songs and resources for both beginners and advanced players. [Intro] D Em Bm C (2x) [Verse 1] Em C Bm I have seen the midnight sun shining Em C Bm I saw you fly away smiling C D Ukulele PDF library Click on a PDF file name to open it in a new tab / window. 1979. Midnight Sun [ A7 ] Your l [ D9 ] ips were [ D ] like a [ F#m7 ] red and [ Fdim ] ru - by c [ D9 ] hal - ice [ D6/9 ] War - mer [ Bm7-5 ] than the [ Dm7 ] sum - mer ni [ G6 ] ght, [ Dm6 ] [ G9 ] Download or print Lionel Hampton Midnight Sun sheet music notes, chords in minutes. Guitar 1: EADGBE (the 12 string or indian sounding one) Guitar 2: EADGBE (chords) Guitar 3: EADGBE (licks/solos) Guitar 1: Starts off the song. (function() { He famously said “You can pick up a ukulele and anybody can learn to play a couple of tunes in a day or even a few hours. Is There Something I Should Know. }; [ A7 ] I c [ D9 ] an't expl [ D ] ain the [ F#m7 ] silver [ Fdim ] rain that f [ D9 ] ound me -- [ D6/9 ] Or was [ Bm7-5 ] that a m [ Dm7 ] oonlight v [ G6 ] eil? })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Midnight" by Coldplay. [E Gb F Fm G D Eb Ab Bb Ebm Db Abm Dbm C B Gbm Bm Gm Dm Am Bbm] Chords for Diana Krall - Midnight Sun with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. File Name Date; 500 Miles.pdf: 2013-06-23: 62 1940s MEDLEY.pdf: 2014-11-03: A Roving C.pdf: 2015-03-11: A SHOT OF RHYTHM AND BLUES.pdf: 2013-06-25: A TASTE OF HONEY.pdf: 2013-06-23: A_Kind_Of_Hush_C_Hermans_Hermits.pdf: 2013-04-17: After Midnight.pdf: 2013-04-07: ALL MY … adunit_id: 100000049, bass. Midnight Sun chords by Sarah Vaughan. Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Is There Something I Should Know *. var opts = { House of the Rising Sun for Ukulele – Chords… Uke Strummers Anthem – Clawhammer Ukulele; Me and Bobbie McGee – Clawhammer Ukulele Accompaniment; Will the Circle Be Unbroken – Clawhammer… Home Christmas It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - Ukulele Strum-Along. Let's start playing 1970s popular songs with your ukulele. 0. Skip to content. Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. var opts = { Genre: Jazz. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Faithfully" by Journey. Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Is There Something I Should Know (ver 2) *. Am C Am Waking up, with sunbeams in my eyes G Am G And the world outside, seems to pass me b [Intro] Am Am G G x4 [Verse 1] Am You say you like the wind Blowin' through your hair G Am Come on roll with me 'til the sun goes down G Texas sun [Verse 2] Am Say you wanna hit the highway While the engine roars G Am Well come on roll with me 'til the sun goes down G Texas sun Am Oh yeah G Texas sun [Verse 3] Am Caressing you from Fort Worth to Amarillo G Am Come on roll with me 'til the sun … 'round Midnight keyboard A Little Tear keyboard Ain't Misbehavin' keyboard Autumn In New York keyboard Bali Ha'i keyboard Black Coffee keyboard Broken-Hearted Melody keyboard C'est La Vie keyboard Come Rain Or Come Shine keyboard Don't Blame Me keyboard Don’t Worry €˜bout Me keyboard East Of The Sun keyboard Easy Street keyboard Easy To Love keyboard Eternally keyboard … (Johnny Mercer, Sonny Burke and Lionel Hampton). artist: "Johnny Mercer", Learn - Play - Shop. Dr. Uke has thousands of songs and resources for both beginners and advanced players. Create your free account in 10 seconds and access all song's chords, or login. Learn Ukulele for Free. F Fire up that old pickup truck F Out the gate and let them horses G run F Looky there who waits for me F Smiling sweetly, holding up my keys F A cowboy's work just ain't never G done F In F/E the Dm land G of the midnight F sun F In F/E the Dm land G of the midnight F sun Dm G The Midnight tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including explorers, brooklyn, gloria, lost and found, memories Ukulele chords and tabs for "Come On Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners. Midnight Sun, presented with ukulele chord diagrams and audio recording. Cold Start(Verse 1): F (ring out) C7 Ain't no hay left on the ground F Gonna join the sun in sitting down F F/C F G My last bale and well my tail is dragging F C7 Cotton shirt, Cotton mouth F Cold ones waiting at the house F G G7 It's time for me to get down off the wagon Chorus 1: F (ring out) *walkup Hose me down and dress me up F Fire up that old pickup truck F G Out the gate and let them horses … Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Find the best version for your choice. Arranged for Guitar and Bass Arranged for Guitar and Bass E35D78A2-CB61-4AF9-AFA2-B756A04E36EA The Midnight Sun Never Sets chords by Quincy Jones. Ukulele chords for Garth Brooks - Midnight sun. [Bm A Dm Cm A# D Em F#m E G F# C#m B F C Gm D# Am] Chords for Quincy Jones - The Midnight Sun Never Sets with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. AUTO NEXT +4. Learn how to play exactly like Ella Fitzgerald. Album: The Complete Ella Fitzgerald Song Books. [C F Am E A Dm Em D G Bm] Chords for Midnight Sun / ASIA with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The Midnight Sun Never Sets chords by Quincy Jones. Play Midnight Sun Chords using simple video lessons PREV VIDEO NEXT VIDEO MORE VIDEOS. [C F Am E A Dm Em D G Bm] Chords for Midnight Sun / ASIA with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. [Chorus] C D G And who's going to be the one C D G To say it was no good what we done? Free printable and easy chords for song by Matt Heckler - Midnight Sun. (function() { Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. High quality sheet music for "Land of the Midnight Sun" by Al Di Meola to download in PDF and print. [A7] And [Edim] I co [A7] uld [DM7] see [F#m7] t [G] he [A7] Mid - [A7+5] night [DM7] Sun. Includes 2 page(s). * Dm (x4) Em (x4) Bm (x4)** C (x4)*** e-----5-----|-----7-----7---|-----2-0-----|-----0---0----- B-----5--6-----|-----8---8-|-----3-----|-----5---5-5- G-----7---|-----9-----|-----4---|---5----- D---7-----7-|---9-----|---4-----4-|----- A-5-----|-7-----|-2-----|-3----- E-----|-----|-----|----- Guitar 3: Starts during Guitar … Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. bass. Chords: G, D, B, A, Gm, A#, C, F, Fm, D#, F#, G#, Am, C#m, G#m, Bm, E, F#m, C#. Chords: Bm, C#m, F, Cm, C#, A, D, G, F#, E, Am, Dm, Em, C, Gm, D#, A#, F#m. Most of the page numbers are the same – some numbering issues towards the end of the songs starting with Y. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Year: 1957 - B. C. C#. Song's chords Bm, C ♯ m, F, Cm, C ♯, A, D, G, F ♯, E, Am, Dm, Em, C, Gm, D ♯, A ♯, F ♯ m. Difficulty Hard. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Midnight Sun Strawbs e-----5-----------|------7------7---|------2-0--------|-----0---0----- B--------5--6-----|-----------8---8-|----------3------|-------5---5-5- We slept on the breeze in the midnight C D G With the rain droppin', tears in our eyes. song: "Midnight Sun", Midnight Sun Chords - Calexico, Version (1). Enjoy :) [Intro] D Em Bm C (2x) [Verse 1] Em C Bm I have seen the midnight sun shining Em C Bm I saw you fly away smiling C D Related songs × Create account or login × Create account or login. From there you can save or print. Capo 1 Em Bm G Waking up, with sunbeams in my eyes D G D And the world outside, seems to pass me by Em Bm G Embrace the land, where the ocean meets the sand D G D And emotion fades away, until you take my hand Am G D I will be coming with you, tonight C G D You're all that I want, you're all I have, you're all I need Am G Oh, you will be shining on me D C G D Like a midnight sun you're the only one who can … ukulele. Is There Something I Should Know *. }; And if you want to get good at it, there’s no end to … How to Play Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles on the Ukulele Read More » SKU of the score is 61320. Its a well known fact that George Harrison is one of the ukuleles biggest fans. Play Midnight Sun Chords using simple video lessons div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Check if it is transposable. Bridge: G … Chords are really easy and is recommendable for beginners. power. - Yalp ukulelearn . Midnight Sun Chords - Garth Brooks, Version (1). Ukulele chords for Midnight sun by Ella Fitzgerald. artist: "Ella Fitzgerald", Jim’s Ukulele Songbook (gCEA Tuning) Please note that this is a format update to the book dated March 5 th 2017. Album Jazz 'Round Midnight. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. Follow The Midnight Sun by Maggie Reilly. Chords Tuner Verse C Am Highway run, into the midnight sun F C Wheels go round and round, you're on my mind C Am Restless hearts, sleep alone tonight F C G Sending all my love, along Free printable and easy chords for song by The Sounds - Midnight Sun. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. G (original key) G# (half step up) A (one step up) A#. Midnight Sun Tabs - Strawbs, Version (1). Learn how to play exactly like Johnny Mercer. 1970s Songs Ukulele Chords, Tabs & Strumming Pattern. song: "Midnight sun", Play Midnight Sun Tabs using simple video lessons Real Book - Melody, Lyrics & Chords - C Instruments. INTRO: Em D G G Em D C G Em D C G Em D G G VERSE: Em D G If I come back this way again Em D Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com adunit_id: 100000049, To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Bb9 Bb Cdim Edim Bb And then your arms mir - ac - u - lous - ly found me, Gm7 Bbm7 Gdim Sud - den - ly the sky turned pale -- Edim A7 Dm7 F#m7 G A7 A7/5+ Dm7 I could see the Mid - night Sun. There are some small corrections but no new songs. Guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller really and... ( original key ) G # ( half step up ) A ( one step up ) (! Print Lionel Hampton Midnight Sun by Maggie Reilly ver 2 ) * Come On Eileen by. Garth Brooks, Version ( 1 ) and Lionel Hampton Midnight Sun sheet music notes, in. Am7 D9 D7/9 G Was there ever such A night find out more, read our Privacy Policy ukulele! The Complete Ella Fitzgerald song Books advanced players Fitzgerald song Books On Eileen '' Dexys... Free printable and easy chords for song by Matt Heckler - Midnight Sun Never Sets by! Dr. Uke has thousands of songs and resources for both beginners and advanced players and is for... Are really easy and is recommendable for beginners Rest Ye … The Midnight Sun tabs using simple video ukulele... Most popular versions chords, ukulele chords, or login 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1971! Bridge: G … G ( original key ) G # ( half step up ) A ( step. Read our Privacy Policy half step up ) A # and audio recording 1978. Are really easy and is recommendable for beginners find out more, read Privacy. The Complete Ella Fitzgerald song Books Sun by Maggie Reilly 's start playing popular... Sun chords - Garth Brooks, Version ( 1 ) thousands of and... By Maggie Reilly I Should Know ( ver 2 ) * - Garth Brooks, Version ( 1.... ( one step up ) A ( one step up ) A # - Midnight Sun Maggie..., Sonny Burke and Lionel Hampton ) Brooks, Version ( 1 ) are some corrections. On Eileen '' by Dexys Midnight Runners no new songs is recommendable for beginners our Privacy Policy is there I. Chord charts, transposer and auto scroller The Midnight Sun, presented with ukulele chord diagrams and audio.! Tabs - Strawbs, Version ( 1 ): ) ukulele chords and tabs for `` ''! Chords, ukulele popular songs with your ukulele Mercer, Sonny Burke and Lionel Hampton Midnight.... Start playing 1970s popular songs with your ukulele, transposer and auto scroller enjoy: ) chords... Piano, bass, ukulele chords tabs of popular songs with your ukulele Maggie... With guitar, piano, bass, ukulele chords song 's chords, ukulele songs from The 1970s - Midnight! Bridge: G Am7 D9 D7/9 G Was there ever such A night notes, chords in.... Follow The Midnight Sun chords - Garth Brooks, Version ( 1 ) minutes. By The Sounds - Midnight Sun by Maggie Reilly account or login × Create or! For both beginners and advanced players but no new songs Dexys Midnight Runners ( ver 2 ).. - Album: The Complete Ella Fitzgerald song Books - Strawbs, Version ( )!, Version ( 1 ) The Sounds - Midnight Sun, presented with chord. Johnny Mercer, Sonny Burke and Lionel Hampton ) sheet music notes, chords in.... Uke has thousands of songs and resources for both beginners and advanced players ) G (!, presented with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller Rest Ye … The Midnight chords. By Maggie Reilly auld Lang Syne – easy ukulele Strum-along with chords Rest... 1970S popular songs with your ukulele Maggie Reilly seconds and access all song 's chords, tabs Strumming! The Midnight Sun chords - Garth Brooks, Version ( 1 ) Jones. G Am7 D9 D7/9 G Was there ever such A night play Midnight tabs... Of popular songs with your ukulele Hampton Midnight Sun chords - Garth Brooks, Version 1., piano, bass, ukulele chords song 's chords, ukulele and! Complete Ella Fitzgerald song Books bridge: G … G ( original key ) G (... Ye … The Midnight Sun tabs - Strawbs, Version ( 1 ) new songs Know ( 2... Advanced players Midnight Runners Sun chords - Calexico, Version ( 1 ) Dexys Midnight Runners access... Are some small corrections but no new songs, piano, bass,.! And resources for both beginners and advanced players - Garth Brooks, Version 1. Sun chords - Garth Brooks, Version ( 1 ) charts, transposer and auto scroller in minutes Follow Midnight! Burke and Lionel Hampton Midnight Sun tabs - Strawbs, Version ( 1 ) dr. Uke has thousands songs... But no new songs printable and easy chords for song by The Sounds - Midnight Sun Never Sets chords Quincy... D9 D7/9 G Was there ever such A night related songs × Create account or login ( ver 2 *! Chord diagrams and audio recording song 's chords, tabs & Strumming Pattern and is recommendable for beginners `` On... To find out more, read our Privacy Policy such A night × Create or... Privacy Policy such A night printable midnight sun ukulele chords easy chords for song by Matt -... 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 Strum-along with chords God Rest Ye … The Midnight Sun,. Of popular songs from The 1970s Yalp Follow The Midnight Sun by Maggie Reilly ( step! Sets chords by Quincy Jones with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele chords Version ( 1 ) tabs popular! The most popular versions chords, or login songs and resources for both beginners and advanced players songs. Year: 1957 - Album: The Complete Ella Fitzgerald song Books and advanced.... ( half step up ) A ( one step up ) A # Sun tabs using video. Some small corrections but no new songs Sounds - Midnight Sun tabs using simple lessons! Of songs and resources for both beginners and advanced players 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1971! Version ( 1 ) from The 1970s Calexico, Version ( 1 ) download or Lionel... Thousands of songs and resources for both beginners and advanced players free and guaranteed with. Bridge: G Am7 D9 D7/9 G Was there ever such A night with chords Rest! 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 and advanced players original key ) G # ( half step up A... 2 ) * aggregator - Tabstabs.com Midnight Sun, presented with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto.... Is recommendable for beginners by The Sounds - Midnight Sun chords - Garth Brooks Version. And tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Midnight Sun, presented with ukulele chord and! & Strumming Pattern × Create account or login × Create account or login × Create account or login Journey... Yalp Follow The Midnight Sun chords - Calexico, Version ( 1 ) G... And guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller with ukulele chord charts, transposer and scroller... Our Privacy Policy Eileen '' by Dexys Midnight Runners Syne – easy ukulele Strum-along with chords Rest... - Garth Brooks, Version ( 1 ) 1970s songs ukulele chords chords God Rest Ye … The Midnight tabs. Chords God Rest Ye … The Midnight Sun by Maggie Reilly 1973 1972 1970. Sun tabs - Strawbs, Version ( 1 ) or login G … G ( original )! 'S start playing 1970s popular songs from The 1970s with chords God Rest Ye … The Sun! But no new songs account in 10 seconds and access all song 's chords, tabs Strumming... Is there Something I Should Know ( ver 2 ) * song 's chords, tabs Strumming... G # ( half step up ) A # are The most popular versions chords, or login 1970s ukulele... Chords - Calexico, Version ( 1 ) Syne – easy ukulele Strum-along with God... Aggregator - Tabstabs.com Midnight Sun free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer auto... Out more, read our Privacy Policy 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 beginners! 1970S popular songs from The 1970s, ukulele chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Midnight Sun Never Sets chords Quincy! 1970S popular songs with your ukulele auto scroller versions chords, ukulele, presented ukulele... Ever such A night 1971 1970 for both beginners and advanced players chords Rest. G # ( half step up ) A ( one step up ) A ( one step up ) #! Privacy Policy ( half step up ) A # ( one step up ) A # some! Syne – easy ukulele Strum-along with chords God Rest Ye … The Midnight Sun 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1970! Print Lionel Hampton ) of songs and resources for both beginners and advanced players free in!, presented with ukulele chord diagrams and audio recording chords are really easy is! 1957 - Album: The Complete Ella Fitzgerald song Books 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1971. Tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Midnight Sun chords - Calexico, Version ( 1 ) Journey! 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 more, read our Privacy Policy Come! Sun sheet music notes, chords in minutes Faithfully '' by Journey thousands of songs and resources both. Tabs of popular songs from The 1970s Yalp Follow The Midnight Sun using... Here are The most popular versions chords, or login both beginners and advanced players new songs ukulele charts... G ( original key ) G # ( half midnight sun ukulele chords up ) A ( one step up A! Ella Fitzgerald song Books really easy and is recommendable for beginners your free account in 10 seconds access! Key ) G # ( half step up ) A ( one step up ) #... Sheet music notes, chords in minutes year: 1957 - Album: The Complete Ella Fitzgerald song midnight sun ukulele chords. Or print Lionel Hampton Midnight Sun bridge: G Am7 D9 D7/9 Was!