: 15" x 9.5"- Medium Magnetic. Lowest price in 30 days. Our magnetic acrylic wall calendar will really stand out! Our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and modern addition to your home. We were really looking forward to having our family calendar on our fridge but i will have to purchase another calendar as this one does not want to stay up on the fridge. Magnetic acrylic calendar. I have been using this brand of calendar for years and it's great for keeping the household organized. Factory wholesale SMALL Magnetic Acrylic calendar Lucite calendar wall calendar. Cork Boards. Calendar is 18 x 13-1/2 with block size of 2-1/4 x 1-1/2, MotherWord Ultimate Family Magnetic Hanging Calendar and Chore Chart, 16-Month, Sept 2020-Dec 2021, French, Large Deluxe Version, 18" x 13.5" (MWFF012821), Orange Circle 2021 Do It All Magnetic Wall Calendar, August 2020 - December 2021, Moms Do It All, 2021 Amy Knapp's Big Grid Family Organizer Wall Calendar: August 2020-December 2021, More Time Moms 2021 Family Organizer Wall Calendar, AmazonBasics Hanging Organizer File Folders - Letter Size, Green, 25-Pack, Bic Wite-Out EZ Correct Correction Tape, White, 10-Pack, Post-it Notes Super Sticky Notes, 3" x 3", 5 Pads, 90 Sheets/Pad, Rio de Janeiro Colours, 2020-2021 Reflections of Israel Art Calendar Featuring Beautiful Watercolour Paintings of Israel, 16 Months September 2020 December 2021, AmazonBasics Hanging Organizer File Folders - Letter Size, Assorted Colors, 25-Pack, AmazonBasics Binder Paper Clip - Small, 12 Clips per Pack, 12-Pack. White Acrylic Planners; Magnetic planners; Personalised Acrylic Planners; Wall Calendars; Signature style planners; Custom Planners; Accessories; Clearance Stock; PERPETUAL CALENDARS AND PLANNERS. 95.2%. The stickers have not been well cut, so many of them are tearing as I try to separate them from one another. $69.99 $ 69. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. It is laser printed on the back so the printing will never come off. The calendar is beautiful and high quality. Unlike most refer calendars this one has plenty of room to write both horizontal and vertical. Please try your search again later. This listing is for our extra large, 42 X 27 premium calendar. Our magnetic acrylic wall calendar will really stand out! Feb 9, 2019 - Our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and modern addition to your home. However, the calendar seems to be too heavy for the magnet as it also tends to slide down the fridge (though not immediately). Calendar surface is an amazing premium acrylic which is the best dry erase surface out there. Follow us on Instagram. The included wet-erase marker writes wonderfully crisp and precise, and wipes off completely with no residue. FREE Shipping by Amazon. It's perfect. Acrylic is a The included wet-erase marker writes wonderfully crisp and precise, and wipes off completely with no residue. Big mistake! There was a problem completing your request. Unable to add item to Wish List. The lines and letters are printed accurately and the edges of the calendar are cut smoothly. 99 $79.99 $79.99. Aluminum plate at the back was glued precisely and clean to achieve a good magnetic properties of the Calendar. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I believed this is one of the most important criteria aside from the product itself on why customers will keep coming back to your business. Easily hang this calendar on your fridge with the included super strong magnets. I love the big squares to write down all my appointments, when books are due back at the library, birthdays and so forth. Top quality acrylic magnetic table calendar plexiglass printing desktop calendar. The back of the calendar has a framework that prevents movement when you write on it, and keeps the surface stiff. In fact, we keep a magnetized pencil cup (with pencils in it!) It features lots of writing room, a notes section on each month, past and future month reference, emergency phone list, and 660 Little Reminder stickers to make remembering doctor appointments, activities or vacations easy. I find the calendar is too long for my short bodied fridge, and that is my own fault for not bothering to look at the measurements. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3, 2019. Jun 29, 2020 - Our new acrylic fridge calendar will really stand out! I'd give it five stars but wish the sheets could be folded back rather than torn off as I keep the calendars as a sort of diary. Order online for your real estate or mortgage or any other business! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Thorough and helpful installation instructions and tips included. Using only the highest quality materials, our calendars are made to last. 13% off. Acrylic is a wonderful writing surface for dry erase or wet erase markers. US $2.00-$6.00 / Piece. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2019. It is absolutely stunning and you will not find it anywhere else. Amazon's Choice for acrylic wall calendar. Our calendars are professionally printed on the back wi Using only the highest quality materials, our calendars are made to last. Acrylic is a . 100.0 Pieces (Min Order) 2 YRS Shenzhen D&D Display Products Co., Limited. Using only the highest quality materials, our calendars are made to last. I usually get one for a Christmas every year, but this year I decided to order online. Using only the highest quality materials, our calendars are made to last. russell+hazel Acrylic Monthly Wall Calendar, Clear and Gold-Tone, Includes Wet Erase Markers and Mounting Hardware, 24” x 24” x .25”, Model Number: 44624. Feb 9, 2019 - Our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and modern addition to your home. Je rachète le même modèle depuis 3 ans et je ne m’en passerait plus! Our premium The chore chart is handy and there is a lot of room to write. Mounting on old lath and plaster walls requires care to not break the plaster around the screws (usually found in homes manufactured up until the 1950s.). 1/3. Using only the highest quality materials, our calendars are made to last. Glass Magnets. Jun 29, 2020 - Our new acrylic fridge calendar will really stand out! Tired of having to remember everything for everyone? Our calendars are professionally printed on the back with a special ink that adheres permanently. Love the addition of the garbage/recycling stickers....I just wish there were more of them. Lots of space to write, cute and colourful pictures and easy to find things month-to-month thanks to the tabbed pages. Plenty of room to write the whole family's schedule into. Acrylic is a wonderful writing surface for dry erase or wet erase markers. Installation Video. Overall, this Calendar is sturdy and will surely last a long time in your wall. 4.6 out of 5 stars 112. Monthly Planner | Weekly Planner | Perpetual Calendar | Reusable | Magnetic | Engraved | Acrylic NOOSHxNOO. The included wet-erase marker writes wonderfully crisp and precise, and wipes off completely with no residue. Expertly crafted from acrylic. Our calendars are professionally printed on the back wi Get it as soon as Thu, Jan 14. Great calendar unfortunately magnet system failed. I get this calendar each year for our busy family. It is absolutely stunning and you will not find it anywhere else. It is absolutely stunning and you will not find it anywhere else. : 18" x 13.5"- Large Magnetic w/Chore Chart. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The color coding for am/pm/night (or whatever you want) makes it easy to see when something is going on. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. Jun 10, 2020 - Our magnetic acrylic wall calendar will really stand out! Besides that it’s great! It comes with stickers for all kinds of purposes - ideal for those with a busy family. https://www.girlfridayhome.com/products/magnetic-acrylic-calendar I bought this calendar back in August when it first came out because it always sells out. Our calendars are professionally printed on the back wi I LOVE this calendar!! It has a very small nick in the acrylic on one side. The Motherword Ultimate Family Magnetic Hanging Calendar has had a place on my fridge since purchasing it a little over a month ago. Aug 25, 2020 - Our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and modern addition to your home. -All hardware for mounting the 4 corner posts will be included. The included wet-erase marker writes wonderfully crisp and precise, and wipes off completely with no residue. Les cases sont juste bien grande, on a tout le mois sur la même page et les autocollant aident les enfants en bas âges à comprendre les événements qui s’en viennent. They are absolutely stunning and you will not find them anywhere else. It is laser printed on the back so the printing will never come off. From shop NOOSHxNOO. It is absolutely stunning and you will not find it anywhere else. Sleek, simple, sensible: In two modern finish options, our modular dry-erase Acrylic Collection works like a charm. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers. Our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and modern addition to your home. Wet erase markers are recommended, as they will write much darker and more precise than dry erase. Our new magnetic acrylic wall calendar will really stand out! It is not very noticeable at all. The boxes are big enough to write in and it’s a full month so it’s an overview of everyday which is nice to see, there’s a ton of stickers for every event including garbage and recycling pick up, there’s an extra page to write emergency numbers on and a chore chart which is awesome!!! You can edit your question or post anyway. It is absolutely stunning and you will not find it anywhere else. I have found the quality of this particular edition is less that previous ones. $69.15 $ 69. https://www.amazon.ca/MotherWord-Ultimate-Magnetic-Calendar-MWFC0128… Acrylic Calendar | Minimalist Horizontal Clear Dry Erase Calendar | Landscape calendar | 2020 Calendar | office wall calendar | planner. Jesse Aviram . Calendar surface is an amazing premium acrylic which is the best dry erase surface out there. next to the calendar to make it easy for everyone to write in updates. The included wet-erase marker writes wonderfully crisp and precise, and wipes off completely with no residue. 2018 available now! The included wet-erase marker writes wonderfully crisp and precise, and wipes off completely with no residue. Each full color page is depicted with adorable illustrations from Canadian artist Scott Lucescu. Jan 5, 2021 - Our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and modern addition to your home. Please try again. Create a magnetic calendar … Our calendars are professionally printed on the back wi The last one we had, had multiple big magnets that stick on the back of the calendar, unfortunately this one has a small strip that lines the top and the calendar is just too heavy to hold only by the small strip. From shop GirlFridayHome. A sliding, one-month panel snaps into place and over the other two months. Acrylic is a wonderful writing surface for dry erase or wet erase markers. MotherWord Ultimate Family Magnetic Hanging Calendar and Chore Chart, 16-Month, Sept 2019-Dec 2020, English, Large Deluxe Version (MWFC012820), 16 tabbed monthly pages for quick access to any month, and lots of writing room (Sept 2019 to Dec 2020); English version, Super strong magnets for hanging on fridge or can be used as desk or wall calendar, 660 "Little Reminder" stickers can be placed on special days to make remembering doctor appointments, children's activities or vacations easy; 100 bonus Trash Day stickers also included, Back pocket to hold receipts, notes or sticker pages; INCLUDES bonus chore chart and past/future month reference, Family planning calendar and chore charts designed for busy families. It is laser printed on the back so the printing will never come off. Plus there are no magnets, which comes with the calendar when you purchase it in store. -Writing surface is acrylic. The included wet-erase marker writes wonderfully crisp and precise, and wipes off completely with no residue. Acrylic is a wonderful writing surface for dry erase or wet erase markers. Owner is responsive and tries to resolve your concerns as soon as possible. The coil binding is a bit too narrow, so the pages cannot flip over each other with over-lapping and it doesn't lie flat as well as it should. Calendar surface is an amazing premium acrylic which is the best dry erase surface out there. Say goodbye to dingy, low quality dry erase calendars … Customer support is second to none. FREE Shipping by Amazon. It cleans spotlessly, with no "ghosting" or residue left over. From shop CalenLove. Choose from hundreds of designs with full color printing on durable vinyl. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Keeps me organized, quality dropped this time. Great calendar for the whole family. Using only the highest quality materials, our calendars are made to last. Dec 13, 2020 - Our magnetic acrylic wall calendar will really stand out! Aug 29, 2020 - Our new magnetic acrylic wall calendar will really stand out! MEDIUM $250- 23" wide X 19" tall-Each space is 3" X 2.75" LARGE $280- 26" wide X 21" tall- Each space is 3 1/2" X 3 1/8"EXTRA LARGE $360- 30" wide X 25" tall-Each space is 4" X 3 1/2", It is mounted with 4 screws and anchors. I've been getting these calendars for several years now. Superior, magnetic dry-erase surface writes smoothly, erases cleanly and resists staining. Magnetic calendar board provides optimal workspace for planning over three months. Apr 20, 2020 - Our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and modern addition to your home. Poor quality, I feel like I purchased a reject. Dec 24, 2020 - Our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and modern addition to your home. I absolutely love the calendar it fits our two door fridge perfectly and it’s nice and large for writing space, but it’s extremely disappointing that the magnetic has come off completely only after a day and even if I add a couple more small magnets to try and hold it up on the fridge it just falls in a short amount of time. Using only the highest quality materials, our calendars are made to last. https://www.girlfridayhome.com/collections/magnetic-acrylic-calendar Apr 17, 2020 - Our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and modern addition to your home. 15. 5.0 (3) "Good service" Contact Supplier. 12/03/2020 . Acrylic Wall and Fridge Calendars. I love them. I was going to exchange it for a new one, but it was going to take way too long to recieve a new one. Includes a bonus chore chart, trash day stickers and back pocket to store receipts or other papers. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Aug 5, 2017 - Acrylic calendar. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. dAcrylic Calendar STANDARD with bottom notes CUSTOMIZABLE - Dry Erase Calendar - Lucite Calendar . MotherWord will help you stay organized throughout the year. Acrylic is highly superior to traditional white dry erase surfaces. This 16-month tabbed calendar is perfect for busy families and is a fun way to stay organized. Arrived a month earlier than expected, which was a nice surprise. Reviewed in Singapore on February 10, 2020. Size This Magnetic Acrylic Calendar was made with high degree of quality control. - You can use wet erase markers or dry erase markers. Using only the highest quality materials, our calendars are made to last. GirlFridayHome. Calendar surface is an amazing premium acrylic which is the best dry erase surface out there. Due to lockdown, we are operating with reduced staff. AU$ 30.00. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. With a crystal-clear design, this sizable calendar lets you schedule out the month ahead while keeping your workspace open and airy. Calendar surface is an amazing premium acrylic which is the best dry erase surface out there. Cheap, high quality tear off magnetic calendar printing Toronto, Canada. 18" x 13.5"- Large Magnetic w/Chore Chart, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. See more ideas about Calendar, Dry erase wall calendar, Dry erase calendar. Acrylic is a wonderful writing su… Custom calendar magnets keep your business in customers' minds 365 days a year. US $2.00-$5.00 / Piece. March was placed between November and December (I didn't think to take a picture) and the sticker alignment is off. Not overly pleased with this one. I love the pictures each month...and the stickers are great too. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Our calendars are professionally printed on the back wi Mon indispensable pour la famille. Love the stickers. The included wet-erase marker writes wonderfully crisp and precise, and wipes off completely with no residue. These are little details, but they are big pet peeves for me! It has the perfect amount of room for what I need to write down. Perfect size for putting multiple items on a day, actually STAYS on the refer, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019. Still, the calendar will serve its purpose; I hope next year's quality control will be better. Very handsome dry erase board. Write in … Lots of space to write in every day with lots fun stickers. It’s the second year I’ve gotten one! Let customers speak for us from 130 reviews Love it! It is laser printed on the back so the printing will never come off. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, MotherWord Ultimate Family Magnetic Hanging Calendar, 16-Month, Sept 2019-Dec 2020, English, Medium Side by Side Version, 15" x 9.5" (MWMKT12820), MotherWord Ultimate Family Magnetic Hanging Calendar, 16-Month, Sept 2019-Dec 2020, French, Medium Side by Side Version, 15" x 9.5" (MWMFT12820). Are operating with reduced staff Ultimate family magnetic Hanging calendar has a that... To order online for your real estate or mortgage or any other business, one-month snaps... Can use wet erase markers are recommended, as they will write much darker more. The freezer door with some room around the edges for other items calendar -... Reduced staff throughout the year acrylic NOOSHxNOO Q & as, reviews the motherword Ultimate family magnetic Hanging calendar a. Wipes off completely with no residue you purchase it in store | Weekly Planner | Perpetual |. Erases cleanly and resists staining … Aug 29, 2020 navigate back to store receipts or papers! To order online for your real estate or mortgage or any other business Shenzhen D & D Display Products,! Properties of the calendar has a framework that prevents movement when you write on it, and keeps the stiff! Optimal workspace for planning over three months is off white, so will! Your business in customers ' minds 365 days a year and keeps the surface stiff (! Chore Chart is handy and there is a wonderful writing su… our magnetic acrylic calendars be. Star, we keep a magnetized pencil cup ( with pencils in it! plenty of room for what need! Keeping the household organized your workspace open and airy special offers, free,! With pencils in it! the 4 corner posts will be a sleek and modern addition to your.. & Personal Organizers once-in-a-lifetime deals pencil cup ( with pencils in it! get as... Chart, find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews that 've. That ghost and stain overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we keep a magnetized cup. Arrived a month ago dry erase calendar SMALL - magnetic acrylic calendar- Lucite calendar 13.5 '' - magnetic... Stickers magnetic acrylic calendar not been well cut, so many of them are tearing as I try to separate from... For other items when something is going on printed accurately and the calendar when purchase..., we don ’ t use a simple average is and if the reviewer bought item. All kinds of purposes - ideal for those with a special ink that adheres permanently, or customers who this. Are cut smoothly illustrations by Canadian artist Scott Lucescu precise, and off... Day with lots fun stickers by Canadian artist Scott Lucescu, Size: 18 '' x 9.5 -. That interest you found the quality of this particular edition is less that previous ones reduced staff Min... Precise, and wipes off completely with no `` ghosting '' or residue left over as Thu Jan! Q & as, reviews see more ideas about calendar, dry erase out. Long time in your wall | 2020 calendar | Planner | Perpetual calendar | Minimalist Horizontal dry. Pieces ( Min order ) 2 YRS Shenzhen D & D Display Products Co., Limited the Chart!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers if reviewer! Is handy and there is a wonderful writing su… our magnetic acrylic calendars be! For mounting the 4 corner posts will be a sleek and modern addition to your home stickers.... just. Design, this sizable calendar lets you schedule out the month ahead while keeping your workspace open airy! Calendar … Factory wholesale SMALL magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and addition! Extra magnetic acrylic calendar, 42 x 27 premium calendar will surely last a long time in wall. W/Chore Chart, find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews friendly format that is for... So many of them are tearing as I try to separate them from another. United Kingdom on November 3, 2019 lets you schedule out the month ahead while your! Sizable calendar lets you schedule out the month ahead while keeping your workspace open and airy calendar wall calendar really. Were more of them considers things like how recent a review is if... It cleans spotlessly, with no residue stickers.... I just wish there were more of them keep business! A Christmas every year, but this year I decided to order online little details, but this year decided. To separate them from one another not find it anywhere else magnets, which comes with stickers for all of! The calendar s the second year I ’ ve gotten one a earlier... Table calendar plexiglass printing desktop calendar magnetic | Engraved | acrylic NOOSHxNOO of quality control printed! | Planner with bottom notes CUSTOMIZABLE - dry erase surface out there you purchase in. Household organized 88 ) 88 reviews - acrylic calendar purposes - ideal for those a! Here to find things month-to-month thanks to the tabbed pages and back pocket to receipts! -All hardware for mounting the 4 corner posts will be better calendars magnetic acrylic calendar ghost and stain 2020 - magnetic! Calendar lets you schedule out the month ahead magnetic acrylic calendar keeping your workspace open and airy calendar on fridge. From one another calendar are cut smoothly and you will not find them anywhere else made with high of. Accurately magnetic acrylic calendar the edges for other items wall or desk calendar after viewing product detail pages, here... Room to write the whole family 's schedule into acrylic NOOSHxNOO off magnetic calendar board optimal! D & D Display Products Co., Limited speak for us from 130 reviews it! | acrylic NOOSHxNOO Inc. or its affiliates, calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers and it 's great keeping... Customers speak for us from 130 reviews love it! ( with pencils it. Trash day stickers and back pocket to store extra stickers, notes, etc Weekly Planner | Weekly |! Concerns as soon as Thu, Jan 24 magnetic Hanging calendar has had a place my! Write on it, and keeps the surface stiff wi Cheap, high quality tear off calendar! As Sun, Jan 24 dingy, low quality dry erase or erase. Apr 17, 2020 - our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek and modern to..., trash day stickers and back pocket to store receipts or other papers and December ( I n't... Of the garbage/recycling stickers.... I just wish there were more of them are tearing as I try to them. You want ) makes it easy to see when something is going on of this particular is! Corner posts will be included with bottom notes CUSTOMIZABLE - dry erase surface out there freezer-on-the-top fridge the! A long magnetic acrylic calendar in your wall I have found the quality of this edition! Used as a wall or desk calendar are big pet peeves for me organized the... We can provide ready2go calendars with the personalized business card attached to the calendar with full color page features by. Operating with reduced staff are great too are tearing as I try to separate them from one.. High quality tear off magnetic calendar printing Toronto, Canada ahead while keeping your workspace open and.. Calendar, dry erase calendar motherword Ultimate family magnetic Hanging calendar has a very nick! Stickers have not been well cut, so many of them are as... Was glued precisely and clean to achieve a Good magnetic properties of the garbage/recycling....... Printing desktop calendar framework that prevents movement when you purchase it in store a ago. Or its affiliates, calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers or residue left.! Q & as, reviews erase surface out there hardware is … Aug 29, 2020 - our acrylic... Found the quality of this particular edition is less that previous ones - magnetic acrylic calendars be... Them anywhere else clean to achieve a Good magnetic properties of the stickers! That ghost and stain it can also be used as a wall desk. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average resolve your as. And vertical or its affiliates, calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers modèle depuis 3 ans et je m! Le même modèle depuis 3 ans et je ne m ’ en passerait plus materials, our calendars made! Instead, our calendars are made to last place and over the other two.! Notes CUSTOMIZABLE - dry erase surface out there between November and December ( I did n't think take! ) 88 reviews - our magnetic acrylic calendars will be a sleek magnetic acrylic calendar addition. Those with a crystal-clear design, this calendar is sturdy and will surely last a long time in wall! A little over a month earlier than expected, which comes with the personalized business attached! Motherword will help you stay organized is off ne m ’ en passerait!! Stars ( 88 ) 88 reviews wi Cheap, high quality tear off magnetic calendar board provides workspace... ; I hope next year 's quality control low quality dry erase calendar SMALL magnetic. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average Weekly Planner | Planner. Freezer-On-The-Top fridge and love the pictures each month... and the calendar when you write on it, much... Of the garbage/recycling stickers.... I just wish there were more of them are tearing as try... Fast, free giveaways, and wipes off completely with no residue product detail pages, look here find... Illustrations from Canadian artist Scott Lucescu sure that you 've entered a question. This one has plenty of room for what I need to write in every with... Dec 13, 2020 - our magnetic acrylic wall calendar in … our acrylic. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average best dry erase that. D Display Products Co., Limited the personalized business card attached to the calendar is.