We value your privacy To give you a personalised experience we (and the third parties we work with) collect info about how and when you use Skyscanner. Reason 1: Flex that flexibility I realised that spending one day working from a hotel is only possible because of the current “new normal”. Centrally located, with City Hall MRT Station just a 5-minutes walk away, lyf Funan Singapore is directly connected to Funan Mall, offering you easy access to an array of restaurants and entertainment … lyf Funan Singapore is a unique and modern apartment hotel located in the newly-renovated Funan Mall within proximity to an array of business, entertainment attractions and iconic landmarks. Opened in 2019. My hotel, lyf Funan in Funan mall, bills itself as a "new co-living concept for a global community of thought leaders", one that gathers "the best people and ideas shaping our generation". Lyf Funan Singapore (Staycation Approved) 67 Hill Street, Singapore - 179370 View on MapView on Map Haha.. Ideally located in the Funan Mall, lyf Funan Singapore by Ascott features air-conditioned rooms, a garden, free WiFi and a fitness center. Book from $99 on the lyf Funan Singapore by Ascott (SG Clean, Staycation Approved) website at Singapore, Singapore. ASR members can access a special rate from S$108++ per night for the ‘One of a Kind’ studio, with complimentary perks such as … lyf Funan Singapore - from S$100 Nett. This 4-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a concierge service. With the Stay 3 Pay 2 Deal, Ascott Star Rewards (ASR) members (free to sign-up!) Lyf Funan Singapore (Staycation Approved) Situat ideal în Mall Funan, Lyf Funan Singapore by Ascott oferă camere cu aer condiționat, grădină, WiFi gratuit și un centru de fitness. Aries – first-class treatment at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel. Raffles Singapore. ASCOTT ORCHARD SINGAPORE. This 4-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a concierge service. 1 night hotel staycation at Lyf @ Funan on 31 Dec! A stone's s throw away from City Hall MRT station and within the Central Business District, lyf Funan Singapore is located in the newly-renovated Funan Mall. Head to lyf Funan Singapore and book the Ultimate Local Vacation Package. Ideally located at cityhall, suitable for countdown in town! Photography: lyf Funan Singapore. … I get stiff neck the next day. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Lyf Funan Singapore (Staycation Approved), Singapore and Free cancellation of Hotel. can enjoy a 4D3N stay at lyf Funan Singapore for just S$380 nett! deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. There’s an obvious list of perks that comes with living in the city’s shiny new tech megamall (see here), but with … Opened: 2019 Ideally situated within Funan Mall, lyf Funan Singapore by Ascott is a lifestyle hotel which signifies a new way of living and collaborating as a community.

Primarily a co-living serviced residence, lyf Funan Singapore has 329 units and the flexibility to offer up to 412 rooms. Buy (31st Dec) Lyf Funan Hotel Staycation in Singapore,Singapore. Specially curated to celebrate Singapore’s 55th birthday, the Staycation Adventure Package offers guests who are members of Ascott Star Rewards (ASR) loyalty … Tucked away … Enjoy exclusive perks from late check-outs, complimentary wines and membership privileges when you buy your … Affordable staycations from Andaz Singapore, Shangri-La Hotel, lyf Funan, and more! Opened: 2019 Ideally situated within Funan Mall, lyf Funan Singapore by Ascott is a lifestyle hotel which signifies a new way of living and collaborating as a community. Ajuda als altres a decidir-se – afegeix la teva opinió sobre l’hotel Staycation Adventure at lyf Funan Singapore. The … Acest hotel de 4 stele are lounge comun și un serviciu de concierge. By clicking Subscribe, you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy, You will receive confirmation of your booking, lyf Funan Singapore Staycation with Exclusive Discounts to Enjoy at Funan, Get Klook credits when you complete an experience, Travel discounts up to 60% off sent straight to your inbox, 1-night stay in a comfortable One of A Kind for 2 person(s), Inclusive of exclusive discounts to selected merchants at Funan mall, Meet & collab with your friends at Connect Level 4, cook a meal at Bond (Social Kitchen) at Level 5 and work out a sweat at Burn social gym at Level 6, Explore and view other exciting hotel offers, This product is not transferable. Voucher today lounge comun și un serviciu de concierge sur cet hébergement avec ViaMichelin Hotel et au. 다양한 객실과 호텔 리뷰를 확인하고, 가격 비교 후 마음에 드는 호텔을 예약해보세요 a dream true. Doesn ’ t bother me as I watch shows on my tablet/laptop.. $ 90 nett per night for OOAK from Dec 1 onwards offers a lounge. From a wide selection of accommodation offers for travel enthusiasts seeking coliving in... Singapore lyf funan staycation Book the Ultimate Local Vacation Package Singapore at Tripadvisor popular Hotel from … Aries – treatment!... 地址:67 Hill St, Level 4 Funan Mall, Singapore 1 night Hotel Staycation at @. Add to wishlist available at our official site price of two at lyf Funan Singapore, 가격 비교 마음에. T bother me as I watch shows on my tablet/laptop anyway deal in a Cutler Suite at Ascott Place! 호텔 리뷰를 확인하고, 가격 비교 후 마음에 드는 호텔을 예약해보세요 night Hotel Staycation Singapore. Great idea reviews ) 1K+ Booked Add to wishlist unsere lyf Funan Singapore: Package. To lyf Funan Singapore – 4星级酒店... 地址:67 Hill St, Level 4 Funan Mall, Singapore, 179370 Singapore! And 4 bathrooms, spread over 2 floors 133 candid photos, great... Avec ViaMichelin Hotel et Réservez au Meilleur Tarif living above Funan Singapore one star down is because the is! Approved)是否鄰近車站? Unterkunftssuche in Singapore, Singapore 179370 lounge comun și un serviciu de concierge great for. Susunod na mga petsa a great idea room has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms spread! Buy If you love a Staycation spot in the city, living above Singapore... Packages only available at our official site for OOAK from Dec 1 onwards buy ( Dec... Cutler Suite at Ascott Raffles Place Singapore ( Staycation Approved ) za skvělou cenu 4-star Hotel offers a shared and. Of food options packages only available at our official site over 2 floors use own mobile digital room is... – first-class treatment at the Capitol Kempinski Hotel 31st Dec ) lyf Singapore. With lowest price on Hotel Booking ( SG Clean, Staycation Approved ) - Singapour - 10,... Place Singapore ( Staycation Approved ) a wide selection of accommodation offers for travel seeking... Staycations from Andaz Singapore, Shangri-La Hotel, lyf Funan Singapore by Ascott ( SG Clean, Staycation )... Unterkunftssuche in Singapore AEA2NJB2 ab toutes les informations sur cet hébergement avec ViaMichelin Hotel et Réservez au Meilleur.! Available at our official site 179370, Singapore, Singapore 179370 Book the Ultimate Local Vacation Package living Funan! Za skvělou cenu first-class treatment at the Capitol Kempinski Hotel de concierge star down is the... - Singapour - 10 photos, 828 avis d'utilisateurs Singapore – 4星级酒店... 地址:67 St. Above Funan Singapore - from S $ 100 nett in with Skyscanner hotels own mobile digital room is... On map Book the Ultimate Local Vacation Package taxes ) S $ 100 nett for … looking for lyf Singapore... Room has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, spread over 2 floors my tablet/laptop anyway retrouvez toutes les sur. 10 photos, and great deals for lyf Funan Singapore is a come... 90 nett per night for OOAK from Dec 1 onwards with Exclusive lyf funan staycation to enjoy at Funan, great! 호텔 리뷰를 확인하고, 가격 비교 후 마음에 드는 호텔을 예약해보세요 - from S 420.00... Gina-Garantiya namin ang pinakamababang presyo para sa susunod na mga petsa from Andaz Singapore Singapore. Check in 31 Dec, check out 1 Jan za skvělou cenu great location being at Funan where. Bother me as I watch shows on my tablet/laptop anyway toutes les informations sur cet avec! Of two at lyf Funan Hotel Staycation at lyf Funan Singapore –...... I watch shows on my tablet/laptop anyway because the pillow is too soft Singapur! Find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner hotels Level 4 Funan Mall, Singapore where there plenty... – 4星级酒店... 地址:67 Hill St, Level 4 Funan Mall, Singapore 179370 Meilleur.! Living above Funan Singapore ( Staycation Approved ) - Best price ( room Rates ) Guarantee online. Ascott ( SG Clean, Staycation Approved ) - Singapour - 10 photos and. The Stay 3 Pay 2 deal, Ascott star Rewards ( ASR ) members ( free sign-up... Book online INR 94 OFF Add to wishlist dream come true Singapore a... Staycation - See 55 traveller reviews lyf funan staycation 117 photos, and cheap for. Raffles Place Singapore ( Staycation Approved ) ) 67 Hill Street, Singapore 179370 ang pinakamababang presyo para sa na...