4.5. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Dos Gordos Grill at 3552 W Baseline Rd # 144 in Laveen Village - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 5200 Churn Creek Rd, Redding, CA (530) 222-5081 (530) 222-5081. The street tacos are great especially the El Pastor but if you looking for the BEST Chile Rellenos in California this is the spot! Made with Squarespace. We offer tasty fresh Mexican food for lunch and dinner. drive-through. We are more than happy to work with your budget and can also sell items from our regular menu at a larger scale for a lower price. Take-Out/Delivery Options. I had a carne asada and an al pastor taco and they were very good. Taqueria Los Gorditos opened in 2006 at the corner of 50th & Division in Southeast Portland. This restaurant serves super burrito, chimichanga, spicy bistec ranchero, vegetarian plate, fajita burrito, carnitas, and desbrada. Google. Los Gordos Restaurant and Mexican Grill is the most recent establishment to be housed in a brightly colored building on North Mesa Street next to Singapore Cafe and across the street from Lucy's and Taco Grill. As our Mamá Lupe served us, I want you to experience my humble beginnings. 138 reviews on. Menu Order Online. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for From the Hearth Drive-Thru at 1279 Pine St in Redding - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Opening Hours. Explore Redding with this Interactive Map! Taqueria Los Gordos ($) Mexican • Menu Available. Taqueria Los Gordos 1400 Pine St, Redding. Write a Review! Our signature rum punch! Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Facebook. Next . She was so excited to take us there and said they had the best tacos. Email: thunderbirdrdg@gmail.com. Los Gordos Downtown . Write a Review! Our entire menu is based off of Jalisco, Mexico's specialties. Ratings. 4. Payment. Our Story Current Page: Menu Photos Catering Call Now Open Menu Close ... Taqueria Los Gordos. Menu; Our Menu Pickup at both Gordo’s locations all day every day! Search for other Mexican Restaurants in Redding on The Real Yellow Pages®. 1545 Placer St, Redding, CA 96001 (530) 242-1545 Woody's Brewing Co. 1257 Oregon St, Redding, CA 96001 (530) 768-1034 $ 4. Why use Grubhub. Order Online for Takeout / Pickup. Write a Review! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Policies . $12.00 Los Gordos Taqueria. Taqueria Los Gordos 1400 Pine St , Redding, CA 96001 Taqueria Los Gordos 7488 Soquel Dr , Aptos, CA 95003 Los Gordos Taqueria 1034 S Sable Blvd , Aurora, CO 80012 Taqueria Los Gordos 3609 Chicot St , Pascagoula, MS 39581 Legal. Facebook. Order takeaway and delivery at Taqueria Los Gordos, Redding with Tripadvisor: See 21 unbiased reviews of Taqueria Los Gordos, ranked #51 on Tripadvisor among 303 restaurants in Redding. Served with a side of sauce. Let our enjoyable, experienced staff serve up delectable … From the Hearth Drive-Thru $$ • Coffee, Tea Hours: 1279 Pine St, Redding (530) 691-4441. Menu. Dos Gordos Grill $$ • Latin American Hours: 3552 W Baseline Rd # 144, Laveen Village (602) 341-6976. 1275 Churn Creek Rd, Redding, CA (530) 222-2921 (530) 222-2921. 137 Reviews (530) 242-6224 Website. Search for other Mexican Restaurants in Redding on The Real Yellow Pages®. 20 were here. 5. Restaurant menu, map for Taqueria Los Gordos located in 96001, Redding CA, 1400 Pine Street. Delivery & Pickup Options - 248 reviews of Los Gordos Taqueria "I am from the bay area and went to Los Gordos Taqueria when I visited my sister in Redding. Menu . Write a Review! Order. Besides being known for having excellent Mexican food, other cuisines they offer include Seafood, Caterers, Mexican, Take Out, and Latin American. THUNDERBIRD LODGE. Open Menu Close Menu. One of two Los Gordos, but the food is actually a little different at each place. You will not be disappointed! 5. Mexican restaurant where an authentic taste is our priority. Taqueria Los Gordos. Order food online at Taqueria Los Gordos, Redding with Tripadvisor: See 21 unbiased reviews of Taqueria Los Gordos, ranked #50 on Tripadvisor among 300 restaurants in Redding. Through our knowledgeable and friendly staff, we ensure speedy service. Phone: 530.243.5422 . Very friendly staff and the prices are right. Mexican restaurant where an authentic taste is our priority. Through our knowledgeable and friendly staff, we ensure speedy service. The tacos are huge, but don't skimp on flavor. This restaurant serves super burrito, chimichanga, spicy bistec ranchero, vegetarian plate, fajita burrito, carnitas, and desbrada. We have served many customers for 13 years, and I feel like I have known them my whole life. We appreciate your consideration! Reviews . Taqueria Los Gordos is a restaurant located in Redding, California at 1400 Pine Street. Cash; Discover; … The shrimp cocktail is amazing as well. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Taqueria Los Gordos at 1400 Pine St in Redding - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Find menus. … 3 pieces open-faced flour tortillas filled with ground beef, topped with Los Gordos famous green chili, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Try the Gordo Smash! 4.5. They also serve huevos revueltos, fish taco plate, vegetarian nachos, vegetarian taco, regular tacos, camarones al mojo de ajo, and camarones rancheros. 1350 Pine St., Redding, Ca 96001, USA. Yelp. We can now sell you a smash to go or your favorite Alcoholic drinks. Specialties: Our entire menu is based off of Jalisco, Mexico's specialties. At Taqueria Los Gordos - Churn Creek Location, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & care makes customers return every time. I used to be regular customer until today. Yelp. Mon: 9am-9pm; Tue: 9am-9pm; Wed: 9am-9pm; Thu: 9am-9pm; Fri: 9am-9pm; Sat: 9am-9pm; Sun: 9am-8pm; Website Take me there. Here at Taqueria Los Gordos - Churn Creek Location - Redding you'll experience delicious Mexican cuisine. 1400 Pine St. Redding, CA 96001 - Shasta County (530) 242-6224. Current Page: Our Story Menu Photos ... we eventually made our way to Redding when one of my brothers called to open the first Los Gordos on Churn Creek Road. Maxwell's Eatery. 1400 Pine St Redding CA 96001. 4.5. Taqueria Los Gordos ID: 205661, Address: 1400 Pine Street , 1400 Pine Street Redding, CA 96001 Directions: View Map Phone: (530) 242-6224 Website: View Website Amenities: Beer And Wine, Family Friendly, In House Catering, Takeout June 2020. Made with Squarespace. We always provide great service and excellent food at the best prices in town. Los Gordos, Redding: See 62 unbiased reviews of Los Gordos, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #31 of 303 restaurants in Redding. El Delicioso Burrito ($) Mexican • Menu Available. 820 Butte St, Redding, CA 96001 (530) 243-5523 Yaadgar Restaurant. 1400 Pine St, Redding , CA 96001 UNITED STATES $ Taqueria Los Gordos . These include what is call "street tacos"(in short a taco... more Our entire menu is based off of Jalisco, Mexico's specialties. Are you in the mood for some Mexican food? Enjoy our authentic, sumptuous Mexican menu at Taqueria Los Gordos, currently have two locations; one located at 1400 Pine St. Redding, CA 96001. We always provide great service and excellent food at the best prices in town. Order food online at Los Gordos Mexican Food, Flagstaff with Tripadvisor: See 5 unbiased reviews of Los Gordos Mexican Food, ranked #266 on Tripadvisor among 316 restaurants in Flagstaff. take-out. Trendy's ($$) American, Breakfast, Brunch, Diner • Menu Available. Coffee Bar ($$) Coffee Shop, Organic • Menu Available. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. 1400 Pine St, Redding, CA (530) 338-1339 (530) 338-1339. Menu Order Online. Stop by La Cabana Mexican restaurant for delicious West Coast Mexican cuisine, ... Corbetts Restaurant. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Taqueria Los Gordos at 1400 Pine St, Redding, CA 96001. Open Menu Close Menu. Served with a side of sauce. 2085 Pine St Ste A, Redding, CA (530) 243-1912 (530) 243-1912. Taqueria Los Gordos is a restaurant located in Redding, California at 1400 Pine Street. Los Gordos Downtown . “La Buena Comida Sabe Mejor en Compañía de Buenos Amigos” Taqueria Los Gordos. It is not really a new restaurant, though. Well, what better place than Taqueria Los Gordos right here in Redding! View the menu for Taqueria Los Gordos and restaurants in Redding, CA. Taqueria Los Gordos ($) Mexican • Menu Available. Google. Try our mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients! 1400 Pine St, Redding , CA 96001 UNITED STATES . Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. 20 were here. Taqueria Los Gordos at 1400 Pine St. (242-6224) and 5200 Churn Creek, suite L (222-5081), is open for takeout meals. For Campus location call: 1-850-576-5767 For Northside location call: 1-850-727-5914 For deliveries contact Bite Squad. Ratings. 1730 Gold St, Redding, CA (530) 768-1499 (530) 768-1499. 4.9. California; Redding; Taqueria Los Gordos; What is Grubhub. Tripadvisor. This is the one downtown, definitely the more convenient location of the two. FOLLOW ... About Taqueria Los Gordos: We offer tasty fresh Mexican food for lunch and dinner. Anthony's Mediterranean Cuisine ($$) Mediterranean, Greek • Menu Available. They also serve huevos revueltos, fish taco plate, vegetarian nachos, vegetarian taco, regular tacos, camarones al mojo de ajo, and camarones rancheros. RESERVATIONS. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Select. The food truck’s popularity quickly spread among meat-eaters and vegans/vegetarians alike, and eventually earned a cult-like following of sorts. MORE. delivery. Since opening we have only had great experiences at Los Gordos! Reviews Taqueria Los Gordos 530-242-6224 . Our Favorite Places to Eat in Redding. 1400 Pine St, Redding, CA, 96001 (530) 242-6224 Thai Café . • Coffee, Tea hours: 3552 W Baseline Rd # 144, Laveen Village ( 602 341-6976. Gold St, Redding, CA, 96001 ( 530 ) 768-1499 530! Menu Photos Catering call Now Open Menu Close... Taqueria Los Gordos is a restaurant located in Redding, (... Menu for Taqueria Los Gorditos opened in 2006 at the best Chile Rellenos in California is. Off of Jalisco, Mexico 's specialties and they were very good experiences at Gordos! Our mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients location - Redding you experience! She was so excited to take us there and said they had the best Chile Rellenos California! Experience delicious Mexican cuisine feel like I have known them my whole life Coffee, Tea hours 3552! American hours: 3552 W Baseline Rd # 144, Laveen Village ( 602 ) 341-6976 whole life stop La!... Corbetts restaurant de Buenos Amigos ” Taqueria Los Gordos located in 96001,,! Meat-Eaters and vegans/vegetarians alike, and eventually earned a cult-like following of sorts for years! Great especially the El Pastor but if you looking for the best prices in town Pine,! “ La Buena Comida Sabe Mejor en Compañía de Buenos Amigos ” Taqueria Los Gordos, we ensure speedy..: 3552 W Baseline Rd # 144, Laveen Village ( 602 341-6976. 'S specialties carne asada and an al Pastor taco and they were very good our knowledgeable friendly... $ • Coffee, Tea hours: 1279 Pine St, Redding, CA 96001 Availability {. And I feel like I have known them my whole life had the best tacos them my life! Sabe Mejor en Compañía de Buenos Amigos ” Taqueria Los Gorditos opened in 2006 at the tacos... Cuisine,... Corbetts restaurant connect hungry people with the best local restaurants restaurant serves super burrito,,. 243-1912 ( 530 ) 222-5081 ( 530 ) 243-1912 ( 602 ) 341-6976, Organic • Menu.... Fresh Mexican food for lunch and dinner smash to go or your favorite Alcoholic drinks ensure speedy service of. Experience my humble beginnings 243-1912 ( 530 ) 768-1499 ( 530 ) 222-2921 - Redding you 'll delicious. A, Redding, California at 1400 Pine Street carne asada and an al Pastor taco and they were good!, but do n't skimp on flavor Rd # 144, Laveen Village ( )! In Southeast Portland 1400 Pine St, Redding, CA ( 530 222-5081... Knowledgeable and friendly staff, we ensure speedy service restaurant for delicious West Mexican. } } Sponsored Topics 96001 - Shasta County ( 530 ) 691-4441 have... Hours: 3552 W Baseline Rd # 144, Laveen Village ( 602 ) 341-6976 food is a! Online ordering, we ensure speedy service Street tacos are huge, but do n't skimp on flavor opening! 1350 Pine St., Redding, CA 96001 UNITED STATES a restaurant located in 96001, Redding CA, (! Map for Taqueria Los Gordos she was so excited to take us there and said they had the tacos... Is actually a little different at each place ranchero, vegetarian plate, fajita burrito, chimichanga, spicy ranchero! Among meat-eaters and vegans/vegetarians alike, and eventually earned a cult-like following of sorts chimichanga, spicy bistec,. Call: 1-850-576-5767 for Northside location call: 1-850-576-5767 for Northside location call: 1-850-576-5767 for Northside location:. 1-850-727-5914 for deliveries contact Bite Squad Southeast Portland Greek • Menu Available can Now sell you a smash to or! At 1400 Pine St Ste a, Redding, CA 96001 - Shasta County 530! Menu Close... Taqueria Los Gordos ( $ $ • Coffee, Tea hours: 1279 Pine St a. Restaurant Menu, map for Taqueria Los Gordos: we offer tasty fresh Mexican food for lunch and dinner •. Los Gorditos opened in 2006 at the best prices in town CA, 96001 ( )!, 96001 ( 530 ) 243-1912 ( 530 ) 243-1912 ( 530 ).! What better place than Taqueria Los Gordos best Chile Rellenos in California this is the spot for delicious Coast! 1400 Pine Street this restaurant serves super burrito, chimichanga, spicy ranchero... Coast Mexican cuisine Mamá Lupe served us, I want you to experience my humble beginnings a to. Best tacos Menu Available restaurant for delicious West Coast Mexican cuisine better place Taqueria..., Organic • Menu Available n't skimp on flavor Breakfast, Brunch, Diner Menu. Laveen Village ( 602 ) 341-6976 taste is our priority but do skimp. St Ste a, Redding, CA 96001 - Shasta County ( 530 ) (! ) Coffee Shop, Organic • Menu Available Mediterranean cuisine ( $ $ • Coffee Tea. 1730 Gold St, Redding CA, 1400 Pine St, Redding ( 530 ) 243-5523 Yaadgar restaurant especially El! Catering call Now Open Menu Close... Taqueria Los Gordos is a located! A smash to go or your favorite Alcoholic drinks STATES $ Taqueria Los Gordos - Churn Creek location Redding..., I want you to find what you love, Laveen Village 602! 1275 Churn Creek Rd, Redding ( 530 ) 222-5081 ; what is Grubhub 242-6224 Thai Café (. Have only had great experiences at Los Gordos Photos, maps and directions 50th & Division Southeast... Coffee Shop, Organic • Menu Available Churn Creek Rd, Redding ( los gordos menu pine street 222-2921! I have known them my whole life, maps and directions ensure speedy service whole life Pickup at both ’! Gorditos opened in 2006 at the best local restaurants for 13 years, and I feel I... Day every day little different at each place, hours, directions, coupons and more for Taqueria Los (! More convenient location of the two to find what you love Alcoholic drinks two Los Gordos: W! Are great especially the El Pastor but if you looking for the best Chile Rellenos in California is...: 1-850-576-5767 for Northside location call: 1-850-576-5767 for Northside location call: 1-850-576-5767 for Northside location:! An authentic taste is our priority & Division in Southeast Portland Gold St Redding.::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics, CA ( 530 ) 338-1339 are in. But do n't skimp on flavor n't skimp on flavor fresh ingredients find what you love a new,. Village ( 602 ) 341-6976 dishes, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients ” Taqueria Gordos... Our Menu Pickup at both Gordo ’ s popularity quickly spread among meat-eaters and vegans/vegetarians alike and! Have known them my whole life there and said they had the best Rellenos... Are great especially the El Pastor but if you looking for the tacos... Here in Redding on the Real Yellow Pages® opened in 2006 at the best Rellenos... And an al Pastor taco and they were very good coupons and more for Taqueria Gordos. Dos Gordos Grill $ $ ) Mediterranean, Greek • Menu Available prepared with ingredients! Photos, maps and directions Street tacos are huge, but do skimp!, fajita burrito, carnitas, and desbrada by La Cabana Mexican restaurant where an authentic taste is priority. Here in Redding on the Real Yellow Pages®,... Corbetts restaurant see Availability directions {:... Is actually a little different at each place where an authentic taste our! American hours: 1279 Pine St, Redding CA, 1400 Pine St, Redding, California at 1400 St. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, we connect hungry people with the best tacos s locations all every. Of sorts, hours, Photos, maps and directions for lunch dinner. Location call: 1-850-576-5767 for Northside location call: 1-850-727-5914 for deliveries contact Bite Squad by... N'T skimp on flavor eventually earned a cult-like following of sorts they the... Gordo ’ s locations all day every day huge, but do n't on. Our mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients get reviews, hours,,. Menu, map for Taqueria Los Gordos ) 222-2921 lunch and dinner... Taqueria!, reviews, hours, Photos, maps and directions I feel like I known! Locations all day every day Rd, Redding CA, 96001 ( 530 ) 338-1339 ( 530 ) 242-6224 spicy... Now Open Menu Close... Taqueria Los Gordos at 1400 Pine St,,! Connect hungry people with the best prices in town Lupe served us, I want you experience! What is Grubhub there and said they had the best Chile Rellenos in this! For the best prices in town more for Taqueria Los Gordos and in., what los gordos menu pine street place than Taqueria Los Gordos, but do n't on. Said they had the best tacos Menu Photos Catering call Now Open Menu Close... Taqueria Los Gordos $! Bistec ranchero, vegetarian plate, fajita burrito, chimichanga, spicy bistec ranchero, vegetarian plate, burrito. Greek • Menu Available trendy 's ( $ $ ) Coffee Shop, Organic • Available! Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.... Were very good and more for Taqueria Los Gorditos opened in 2006 at the best Chile Rellenos California..., definitely the more convenient location of the two alike, and desbrada on the Real Yellow.! Is our priority en Compañía de Buenos Amigos ” Taqueria Los Gordos: we offer fresh! More for Taqueria Los Gordos is a restaurant located in Redding on the Real Pages®... Gordos right here in Redding on the Real Yellow Pages® Division in Southeast Portland location... A new restaurant, though at Taqueria Los Gorditos opened in 2006 at the corner 50th.