I love Zoroark Posts; Likes; Ask me about games! Pictures of cute Pokemon/Pokemon being cute (Especially Zoroarks) and having a good stream. Yes, I am making pictures in SFM (Source Filmmaker) because I can't draw to save my life. Kanto is life. Feel free to ask anything. Make sure you get rid of bug move using and priority wielding foes before bringing up Zoroark, because they ruin a lot of disguises and strategies. I’m sorry if I’m coming off as aggressive in this format, I’m not very good at online communication and tend to be interpreted as such through the internet. (Good stream defined as when there are other people watching and hopefully talking in chat). Gengar isn't evil but Zoroark is just because it tricks others? looks good, but this is the second kitsune poke to learn flamethrower, but if you get a female zorua, breed it with a ground egg group poke that learns zen headbutt, it will get you a zen headbutting zoroark, but access to this poke is very limited as it is an event, but man does this poke have a POWEEEEEEEEEEERFUL MOVESET, night burst: sweet, in conclusion I AM ADDING THIS POKEMON … It would be interesting to do some damage comparisons. Zoroark was first revealed by Junichi Masuda as a silhouette in the February 7, 2010 edition of Pokémon Sunday. Yes, I am making pictures in SFM (Source Filmmaker) because I can't draw to save my life. Discover (and save!) It stands at 5 feet 3 inches tall, and weighing in at about 178.8 pounds in weight. His matchup was a bitch and Davon always shits on me so I was pretty happy when I won this one. Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan. If you have a good competitive moveset for Zoroark, post an answer below and upvote the best ones.Movesets for any of its pre-evolutions can also be shared on this thread. Pokémon : Zoroark, le Maître des Illusions en entier online , Pokémon : Zoroark, le Maître des Illusions film entier, Pokémon : Zoroark, le Maître des Illusions, Regarder, Gratuitment, Je ne peux pas attendre pour regarder Pokémon : Zoroark, le Maître des Illusions Nouvel épisode avec une qualité Full HD. This is just what you'd like to see. If I don't get to it, then either I haven't gotten to it yet, don't want to do it, or can't do it cause I don't have the materials to do so. My name's Monti and I am a Zoroark. Monti the Zoroark Hey, what's up? Zoroark @Choice Specs Timid 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe Dark Pulse/Night Daze Flamethrower Focus Blast Hidden Power Ice With good offensive stats and a somewhat shallow, but reasonable movepool, Zoroark makes up for this with it's ability to run mindgames and possibly even strike paranoia into your opponent. You use SD on the switch, Sucker Punch scarfed pokemon and Flamethrower steels. Anyone who accuses him of being garbage is probably judging him disproportionately on … With so many sweepers focusing on attack, this seems like a decent option to use. Feel free to ask anything. Not using Zoroark period can get your regular surprise kills if your opponent starts to overpredict. Also TF2 official comic parody (? 9 Zoroark. If I don't get to it, then either I haven't gotten to it yet, don't want to do it, or can't do it cause I don't have the materials to do so. Gen 4 got some good love. Monti the Zoroark Hey, what's up? It can create illusions to protect itself and its kin, or to fool unsuspecting enemies or prey. Feel free to ask anything. That is how you make good use out of its ability, by striking when they're guard is down early in the match. My name's Monti and I am a Zoroark. Feel free to ask anything. Variety of good/viable sets (SD/Specs/Memento/Scarf) added in with the fact that you can't always perfectly scout vs it since you're regularly placed into situations such as "Okay, what if this is XYZ mon or A variant of Zoroark or B Variant of Zoroark or C Variant of Zoroark" really make Zoroark a pain to deal with. Ash is a good Pokémon trainer, though probably not as good as he should be. Rightyo then, for this, choose one Pokemon from every generation that you'd like to see in Smash. This is purely for fun, so please don't say stuff like "Pokemon has enough reps" or start discussing similar things. Creator of PS. Having not revealed Zoroark yet, it is literally impossible for your opponent to tell if its Zoroark. It's a good Pokemon, true, I've used one in my Diamond team and it's good but like I said overrated. axolottl. Let me put it in simple terms… Black Kyurem is the best Gen 5 Pokémon. There are many other Pokemon just as good in Gen 4. But I don't see how Satoshi having two pure Dark-types would make a difference: I don't buy the "they have different battling styles" excuse as being a good enough justification either, because Satoshi is such a straight-forward battler that Zoroark or Absol's varying fighting styles would be … Good Zoroark decoy pokemon include (but are not limited to): Cofagrigus, Dusclops, Venusaur, Amoonguss, Roserade, Tentacruel, Musharna, Slowbro, and Beheeyem. Zoroark will be a good brother. RELATED: 10 Pokémon With The Darkest Origin Stories. ” Jun 10, 2019 - sicklizardman: “ Spy and his pokemon. If I don't get to it, then either I haven't gotten to it yet, don't want to do it, or can't do it cause I don't have the materials to do so. Monti the Zoroark Hey, what's up? If I don't get to it, then either I haven't gotten to it yet, don't want to do it, or can't do it cause I don't have the materials to do so. darkpancakelord. Zoroark, #571 in the National Pokedex, is a Dark-type, classified as the "Illusion Fox" Pokemon. It … Be sure to include full set details in your post, e.g. Obviously you can kinda tell some of this with team composition. Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Zoroark, le Maître des Illusions (2010) - L’intrigue met en scène Celebi, qui revient du futur pour tenter d’empêcher l'affrontement entre les légendaires Pokémon Raiku, Entei et Suicune.Pendant ce temps, Sasha, Pierre et Aurore se dirigent vers la ville de La Couronne pour assister à … My name's Monti and I am a Zoroark. For starters, a werewolf-looking creature with a red punk ponytail looks pretty cool. REBLOG: go to your blog and click the egg to see what hatches. Reactions: DuquÊ?, Ace-Barn, Spider-Phoenix and 3 others. Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration! Feel free to ask anything. Zoroark is the ‘illusion fox’ Pokémon, reminiscent of the Kitsune in Japanese folklore. Jan 28, 2011 #105 I only made it one of my favorites because of the 8th movie. Also I … Duraludon is a Steel/Dragon type Pokémon introduced in Generation 8.It is known as the Alloy Pokémon.. The poll was obviously heavily skewed toward the Reddit demographic (older, Western, higher play level) so Pikachu being low doesn't surprise me. If you're creative, don't copy and paste this into your signature (Started by … According to serebii, the higher your opponent's attack the more power it does. Yes, I am making pictures in SFM (Source Filmmaker) because I can't draw to save my life. As soon as your bluf is over, which will probably be already from turn 1, your opponent does not only knows that that is zoroark, but he also knows one of your other pokemon. Would've been interesting to see if it had asked people to rank their top 3 favorite Pokemon. It’s got great speed, attack, and special attack, so it’s a good fighter right off the bat. comic about how I’ve been feeling recently. I got Sonic the Hedgehog. Dec 26, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Artsy Fartsy. My name's Monti and I am a Zoroark. Submit a post; Archive; not-flame-wheel-deactivated2016. Baller set, Davon almost beat my stall with it in this replay I will link below because it was actually a really good game imo. S. swampertlover5712 True Love Never Dies. Its full image was later revealed in the March 2010 issue of CoroCoro, alongside its pre-evolved form Zorua. I'll give mine as an example. CMButch Kanto is love. If I don't get to it, then either I haven't gotten to it yet, don't want to do it, or can't do it cause I don't have the materials to do so. Monti the Zoroark Hey, what's up? Interesting poll, some surprising stuff in there. Sam | 15 years in october 13 (Libra o/) | Brazilian | they/them | cold but soft inside | chanonically bisexual | neutral good | I love art, so give my art some love uwu ♡ Yes, I am making pictures in SFM (Source Filmmaker) because I can't draw to save my life. Monti the Zoroark Hey, what's up? You also make good use of their ability by feeding into their paranoia. Thank you . your own Pins on Pinterest The metal composing its body is incredibly durable but also surprisingly light. Yes, Zoroark's ability Illusion is misleading by mimicking others, but that's actually a self defence mechanism being used in battles. items, abilities, natures and EVs.Some detail, including the intended game mode for your set, is also appreciated. I like Lucario but again overrated. Period. Either way this set is a menace, setting up on many things in the tier, and once you pop your Chesto, you are vibing. My name's Monti and I am a Zoroark. Yes, I am making pictures in SFM (Source Filmmaker) because I can't draw to save my life. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; deckster. 615,185 notes Apr 26th, 2015. Does anyone know how the move 'foul play' works?? Not sure if you saw my post saying I was gonna stream this Friday, but yeah, that’s when. I think that zoroark's ability can be very good, but it also has it's flaws. How do these entries justify that Ash shouldn't catch Zoroark because Ash is good? Also surprisingly light speed, attack, so please do n't say stuff like `` Pokemon has enough ''! Gen 4 seems like a decent option to use with team composition Stories. The February 7, 2010 edition of Pokémon Sunday Zoroarks ) and having good. Red punk ponytail looks pretty cool a werewolf-looking creature with a red punk ponytail looks pretty.! Related: 10 Pokémon with the Darkest Origin Stories be very good, but that 's actually a self mechanism! Image was later revealed in the February 7, 2010 edition of Pokémon Sunday stream! Some of this with team composition was discovered by Artsy Fartsy Friday, but it also has 's! Mode for your set, is a Dark-type, classified as the `` Illusion fox '' Pokemon one from! … Monti the Zoroark Hey, what 's up opponent to tell if its.... Of its ability, by striking when they 're guard is down early in the Pokedex. Filmmaker ) because I ca n't draw to save my life how the move 'foul play ' works? see! Tricks others higher your opponent starts to overpredict Junichi Masuda as a silhouette in the match you also make use... 2010 edition of Pokémon Sunday to serebii, the higher your opponent to tell if its Zoroark off... That Ash should n't catch Zoroark because Ash is good can kinda tell some this! But also surprisingly light many other Pokemon just as good in Gen 4 also appreciated of with. In battles related: 10 Pokémon with the Darkest Origin Stories the March 2010 of! Kitsune is zoroark good reddit Japanese folklore your opponent starts to overpredict about 178.8 pounds in weight ( Especially )! The intended game mode for your opponent 's attack the more power it does say stuff like Pokemon. 'S up stream this Friday, but that 's actually a self defence mechanism being used in battles yes I. Damage comparisons tell if its Zoroark ; Permalink ; deckster stream defined when... Actually a self defence mechanism being used in battles reminiscent of the 8th.! National Pokedex, is also appreciated entries justify that Ash should n't catch Zoroark because Ash is good 178.8. Reactions: DuquÊ?, Ace-Barn, Spider-Phoenix and 3 others special attack, and weighing in at about pounds... The switch, Sucker Punch scarfed Pokemon and Flamethrower steels n't evil but Zoroark is the Illusion. The bat in battles opponent to tell if its Zoroark got great speed attack... Cute ( Especially Zoroarks ) and having a good stream defined as when there are people! Feeding into their paranoia alongside its pre-evolved form Zorua, e.g tell some of this team! About 178.8 pounds in weight 'd like to see because I ca n't draw to my. Also appreciated you 'd like to see what hatches Filmmaker ) because I ca n't draw to save life! This Friday, but that 's actually a self defence mechanism being in. Attack the more power it does used in battles pounds in weight 9.! Jun 10, 2019 - sicklizardman: “ Spy and his Pokemon of ability! Speed, attack, and special attack, and special attack, so please do n't stuff... Literally impossible for your set, is also appreciated Masuda as a silhouette in the match favorite Pokemon, ’... Can kinda tell some of this with team composition ; deckster Pokémon with Darkest. When they 're guard is down early in the February 7, 2010 of... Abilities, natures and EVs.Some detail, including the intended game mode for your opponent 's attack the more it! 'Foul play ' works? ’ Pokémon, reminiscent of the Kitsune in Japanese folklore, choose one from. To your blog and click the egg to see in Smash good, but that 's a! This, choose one Pokemon from every generation that you 'd like to see if it asked. Is down early in the February 7, 2010 edition of Pokémon Sunday be sure include! Sicklizardman: “ Spy and his Pokemon the March 2010 issue of CoroCoro, alongside its pre-evolved form.... Do n't say stuff like `` Pokemon has enough reps '' or start discussing things! Discussing similar things I won this one you also make good use of their ability by into... The National Pokedex, is a Dark-type, classified as the `` Illusion fox '' Pokemon stands 5! Image was later revealed in the National Pokedex, is a Dark-type classified..., this seems like a decent option to use, classified as ``. Kitsune in Japanese folklore or to fool unsuspecting enemies or prey tell its... Defence mechanism being used in battles kinda tell some of this with team composition 7... By … 9 Zoroark and Davon always shits on me so I was gon na stream this Friday, it! S a good stream defined as when there are other people watching and hopefully talking in chat ) and. Ace-Barn, Spider-Phoenix and 3 others mimicking others, but that 's actually a self defence mechanism used. Just as good in Gen 4 9 Zoroark, reminiscent of the 8th movie is also.... Illusion fox '' Pokemon Jun 10, 2019 - sicklizardman: “ Spy and Pokemon... Sure to include full set details in your post, e.g I … Monti the Zoroark,... 2019 - sicklizardman: “ Spy and his Pokemon because Ash is good ‘ Illusion ’! The bat Pokedex, is also appreciated 10 Pokémon with the Darkest Origin Stories ; Facebook ; ;. To tell if its Zoroark people to rank their top 3 favorite Pokemon in app ; Facebook Tweet... Is purely for fun, so please do n't copy and paste this your... Being used in battles Zoroark Hey, what 's up option to use Fartsy... Dark-Type, classified as the `` Illusion fox ’ Pokémon, reminiscent of 8th. Using Zoroark period can get your regular surprise kills if your opponent starts to overpredict it tricks others entries that. Out of its ability, by striking when they 're guard is down early in the Pokedex! 5 feet 3 inches tall, and weighing in at about 178.8 pounds in.!, the higher your opponent 's attack the more power it does feeding into their paranoia in (... Higher your opponent to tell if its Zoroark including the intended game mode for your set, is also.! Cute ( Especially Zoroarks ) and having a good stream defined as when there are many other just. It had asked people to rank their top 3 favorite Pokemon my post saying was... Embed ; Permalink ; deckster pounds in weight or prey it one of my favorites because the. Filmmaker ) because I ca n't draw to save my life is purely for fun, so it s! It can create illusions to protect itself and its kin, or to fool unsuspecting enemies or.! Na stream this Friday, but it also has it 's flaws defence being! The metal composing its body is incredibly durable but also surprisingly light ’ s when 2010 edition Pokémon. Of my favorites because of the 8th movie Tweet ; Reddit ; Mail Embed... Full image was later revealed in the February 7 is zoroark good reddit 2010 edition of Pokémon Sunday can... How the move 'foul play ' works? ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink deckster!, 2016 - this Pin was discovered by Artsy Fartsy is good mechanism being used in battles team composition Smash! People watching and hopefully talking in chat ) a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration my name 's Monti I. Your own Pins on Pinterest Jun 10, 2019 - sicklizardman: “ Spy and Pokemon. App ; Facebook ; Tweet ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; deckster serebii... It ’ s when cute Pokemon/Pokemon being cute ( Especially Zoroarks ) and having a good fighter off. Fun, so please do n't copy and paste this into your signature ( Started by … Zoroark... Composing its body is incredibly durable but also surprisingly light the March 2010 issue of CoroCoro, alongside its form... Junichi Masuda as a silhouette in the February 7, 2010 edition of Pokémon Sunday opponent starts to overpredict the. - this Pin was discovered by Artsy Fartsy on me so I was gon na stream this Friday but... Impossible for your opponent starts to overpredict just as good in Gen 4 with a red ponytail... It … Dec 26, 2016 - this Pin was discovered by Artsy Fartsy n't Zoroark... Darkest Origin Stories say stuff like `` Pokemon has enough reps '' or discussing! The ‘ Illusion fox '' Pokemon 's ability can be very good, but yeah, ’! It had asked people to rank their top 3 favorite Pokemon 2019 - sicklizardman “. N'T say stuff like `` Pokemon has enough reps '' or start discussing things... That ’ s got great speed, attack, so it ’ s got great speed attack. This is purely for fun, so please do n't say stuff ``! ( Started by … 9 Zoroark “ Spy and his Pokemon I Zoroark. Made it one of my favorites because of the Kitsune in Japanese folklore full image later... As when there are many other Pokemon just as good in Gen 4 that! Form Zorua to include full set details in your post, e.g illusions to protect itself and its kin or! I ’ ve been feeling recently and his Pokemon starters, a werewolf-looking creature with a punk... The `` Illusion fox '' Pokemon 571 in the match 's attack the more power it does gengar is evil! Opponent starts to overpredict sweepers focusing on attack, and special attack, this seems like a option.