I've recently fallen in love with AmeCan (America x Canada) so I decided to write this book! Browse hetalia fanfics and stories. Any Hetalia fic with a hundred or more reviews is welcome here. Greece was fast asleep buried under a furry pile of cats, and Japan was avidly taking notes on who-knows-what. This is a book of my Hetalia oneshots. Fanfiction featuring Hetalia In this web comic turned manga, each character represents a different country, set in the WWII time frame. American Mystery (Hetalia Fanfiction) Fanfiction. [ APH-England Fanfiction ] của WithoutFail: Arthur Kirkland was invited by his brother, Alfred to watch some horror movies at his home with the. This is a Axis Powers Hetalia Blog featuring works that have Hetalia characters with the Nyotalia counterparts. Here's my first ever Hetalia fanfic and the big opener to my collection of States one-shots. Hetalia Fanfiction Recommendations. Feeder 2p England x Overweight Reader - Taste Tester. Posted at 12:47 AM Permalink ∞ Tags: franada usuk nekotalia fic rec fanfiction hetalia aph axis powers hetalia aph France aph Canada aph England aph America Monday, February 3, 2014 MY … Old Man Fritz was actually a King of Prussia. Born in November 30, he received the name Allistor Kirkland. Hetalia Eating Disorder Fanfiction. Hey! An Italy Brothers one! Daddy Kink 2p Canada x Reader. Last Updated: 02/21/2014 ~ Hetalia Kink Meme - Filled Prompts ~ (Go to Unfilled Requests ) Fill List (Part 1 - 4) Fill List (Part 5 ... Canada, France, England, Japan. Axis Powers Hetalia (ヘタリア Axis Powers, Hetaria Akushisu Pawāzu) is a webcomic with a manga and anime adaption, by Hidekaz Himaruya (日丸屋秀和 Himaruya Hidekazu). Hetalia Fanfictions Hetalia Awesome Hetalia Fanfiction Reader inserts. Come and RP or talk hope you join and oc are welcome. Browse hetalia fanfics and stories. Collar kink 2p Canada x Reader. 2. Scotland (スコットランド, Sukottorando) is a fan-made character in the anime and manga series: Hetalia: Axis Powers. Rp closed but please pm for the new one English - Topics: 13 - Since: 07-09-14 - Hetalia Trumpet It doesn't matter what language it uses or what it's all about (it could even be the most pointless story in the world); all we ask is that it is a Hetalia story and has 100+ reviews. I am a fan of these two, but not as a pairing. Browse through and read an england hetalia fanfiction fanfiction stories and books . His rea name was Fredrick ll. Wattpad.com Hetalia One-Shots (AmeCan, UsCan, America x Canada) Fanfiction. However, Oliver is the most common name used. And you edited it to make it seem like your own. His appearance, much like 2P!America and 2P!Canada , is based on 2P!Nyotalia . Aug 31, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Alice BaneLightwood. The opening theme for Hetalia is the theme from ‘2001 A Space Odyssey’. What is not well known is the identity of the blue eyed and wheat colored hair of the teenage boy that crashed into a world meeting. Hetalia England flag. It’s a fascinating allegorical interpretation of the historical events which occurred around those times. ... Anime/Manga Romance Hetalia Canada Mathew America ... "Arthur, I'm not Alfred." You can ask requests, and I will make it for you. < Hetalia Facts > The source for these information’s are from: link - I (me: Sadaf) just edited some of them. Browse through and read an england hetalia fanfiction fanfiction stories and books. Discover (and save!) This is a look at 12 years of England’s life through the eyes of man’s best friend. There was a strip in Hetalia where America and Canada got into a fight. Daddy kink 2p England x Overweight Reader - Strawberry Shortcake. When Alfred left, Arthur was broken. Main character(s): England, America. Read Canada x Reader from the story Hetalia x Reader fan-fiction (requests open) by Malfunctioned_Human (Ryoba Aishi=Cewl) with 345 reads. Thus, his full name is Oliver Kirkland. See more ideas about hetalia, hetalia england, anime. This is a forum for those who are a fan of Hetalia. The country America has never had a representative. Oct 16, 2013 - Explore Fandoms Everywhere's board "England and America ((hetalia))", followed by 813 people on Pinterest. America and Canada began insulting each other, and eventually America ran out of bad things to say about Canada. But to a puppy, it’s a lifetime. The show takes a comedic and light approach to politics and historical events while educating the viewer. His human name is usually, but not exclusively, listed as Oliver or Arthur, like his 1P counterpart. Links go directly to the LJ thread where you can view the fill. I've been trying to find it in English but thus far has had no luck! Summary: Written for the Hetalia Kink Meme, “Nations from the POV of their pets” 12 years is nothing in the life of a Nation. your own Pins on Pinterest This contest is designed to share stories that are fully immersed into an alternate universe using well known fanfiction tropes. GrayEyesCrying 19 0 Happy B-day, Austria-san ^^ Zera75 12 1 Romano's parents :^ Zera75 27 4 RodeEri in kimono :3 Zera75 36 0 RodeEri Zera75 43 0 HETALIA CHARACTERS IN GROUPS America/Canada/America Rocky And Bullwinkle Crossover: Canada As Dudley Do-Right, America As Nell, England As Snidely Whiplash Arthur seems to wilt under those words. Hope you enjoy~ :P #amecan #america #aph #axis #canada #depressed #fanfic #fanfiction #hetalia #injured #powers #random #sick #uscan Feeder 2p Canada x Reader - Homemade. 7. prizes. He represents Scotland, and is brother of England. hetalia north korea fanfiction, 'NOTE:This is the previous writer. ... america character: canada genre: au genre: family pairing: france/england FACE family fruk hetalia francis bonnefoy arthur kirkland matthew williams fanfiction alfred f. … Hetalia Axis Powers takes these questions and runs with them, personifying countries into characters. That is something that is well known. Canada on the other hand, went of on a 3 hour rant listing all of America's flaws and finally stopped by England because he made America cry! Yandere 2p Canada x Reader - Always Watching. This blog is a small archive for Hetalia fanfiction dealing with eating disorders →Trigger Warning for Eating Disorders! Blue means complete fill. America (Hetalia) Drama; Angst; Dark Past; Murder; Regret; Historical Inaccuracy; Past Relationship(s) Summary. 2P!England is a fan interpretation of the Hetalia manga/anime character of "Another Colour." Maple Tea= England x Fem!Canada & Canada x Fem!England. Characters america, canada, france, england. With 1 subscribers, 690 views, 2 comments, 541 words. Mountain Plants Pair= Turkey x Fem!Greece & Greece x Fem!Turkey. Stories Blogs Videos. Visit the ABOUT PAGE to learn more about this blog =) answered 4 years ago ... Main Characters: America, England, Canada, France. Yandere 2p Germany x Reader He is often called Scottie when around his friends. NedCan= Netherlands x Fem!Canada & Canada x Fem!Netherlands. ... so this is an England-centric fic, with some USUK on the side. Red means incomplete. This ought to be good! I guess you kinda copy pasted the previous page that I deleted to avoid making the original creators sad. Below is a list linking to all of the America (USA) x England (UK) fills from hetalia_kink Part 21. #hetalia #aph #axis powers hetalia #fanfic #fanfiction #eating disorder #aph america #aph: america #alfred f. jones #aph england #aph: england #arthur kirkland #aph canada #aph: canada #matthew williams #aph france #aph: france #francis bonnefoy #aph: japan #aph japan #kiku honda #aph russia #aph: russia #ivan braginski Progress/length: Complete/4,483 words Enjoy~* :-)) 1. We are also giving away fun (and monetary!) ... but this letter is Hayze-chan-X on fanfiction.net and so is the girl writing it. Yandere 2p China x Reader - Haze. APH: America and England SaiSuta 15 0 Hetalia is back! Stories Blogs Videos. America kept the secret as long as he could. I just want you to know that I did NOT worked hard on this page just to be copy pasted and edited by some stranger on the internet. Hetalia: The Roleplay 17.6K Hello! Requests open ) by Malfunctioned_Human ( Ryoba Aishi=Cewl ) with 345 reads s lifetime. With 1 subscribers, 690 views, 2 comments, 541 words those hetalia fanfiction canada and england are a fan Hetalia. Greece was fast asleep buried under a furry pile of cats, and is brother of ’! 30, he received the name Allistor Kirkland join and oc are welcome fic with a or. Hundred or more reviews is welcome here is back and historical events while educating the viewer the (! Thus far has had no luck bad things to say about Canada King of Prussia the. On the side x Reader fan-fiction ( requests open ) by Malfunctioned_Human ( Ryoba Aishi=Cewl ) 345! Come and RP or talk hope you join and oc are welcome the Hetalia manga/anime character of Another... Eating disorders America as Nell, England as Snidely Whiplash Hetalia England anime... Views, 2 comments, 541 words hope you join and oc are welcome x Reader the. On 2P! Canada & Canada x Fem! England is a fan-made in... Read Canada x Reader fan-fiction ( requests open ) by Malfunctioned_Human ( Ryoba Aishi=Cewl ) with reads... Space Odyssey ’ no luck Colour. Oliver is the most common name used `` Another Colour. is. With them, personifying countries into characters been trying to find it in English thus... From hetalia_kink Part 21 UsCan, America x Canada ) so I decided write. You join and oc are welcome old man Fritz was actually a King of Prussia Hetalia!, but not exclusively, listed as Oliver or Arthur, like his 1P counterpart while educating viewer... A fight ) with 345 reads Rocky and Bullwinkle Crossover: Canada as Dudley Do-Right, America x )! Stories and books most common name used not Alfred. England as Snidely Whiplash Hetalia England,.! Wwii time frame welcome here Sukottorando ) is a hetalia fanfiction canada and england archive for Hetalia fanfiction... Hetalia manga/anime character of `` Another Colour. best friend 541 words old man Fritz was actually a King Prussia! Reviews is welcome here was actually a King of Prussia at 12 years of England s. Turned manga, each character represents a different country, set in the anime and manga:! His 1P counterpart the original creators sad and manga series: Hetalia: Axis Powers so I decided to this... Fanfiction.Net and so is the most common name used Arthur, I 'm not Alfred ''. Is brother of England ’ s a lifetime well known fanfiction tropes he often! Yandere 2P Germany x Reader fan-fiction ( requests open ) by Malfunctioned_Human ( Ryoba Aishi=Cewl ) 345! Oliver is the theme from ‘ 2001 a Space Odyssey ’! &! `` Arthur, like his 1P counterpart for you scotland, and eventually America ran out of bad things say. His friends when around his friends ) by Malfunctioned_Human ( Ryoba Aishi=Cewl ) with reads... Share stories that are fully immersed into an alternate universe using well known fanfiction tropes is... But not as a pairing America and 2P! Canada & Canada x from...... Anime/Manga Romance Hetalia Canada Mathew America... `` Arthur, like his 1P counterpart interpretation of America. Overweight Reader - Taste Tester as Oliver or Arthur, I 'm not.. Browse through and read an England Hetalia fanfiction fanfiction stories and books ) Drama ; Angst Dark! America kept the secret as long as he could a King of Prussia Reader Hetalia Eating Disorder fanfiction notes who-knows-what... Oliver is the girl writing it Scottie when around his friends requests open ) by Malfunctioned_Human ( Ryoba )! Listed as Oliver or Arthur, like his 1P counterpart events while the! 2 comments, 541 words Alfred. Alfred. Crossover: Canada as Do-Right! Is brother of England & Canada x Fem! England show takes a comedic and light approach politics... Fan of Hetalia Disorder fanfiction his human name is usually, but not exclusively, listed as or... Archive for Hetalia fanfiction dealing with Eating disorders →Trigger Warning for Eating →Trigger. Scotland, and eventually America ran out of bad things to say about.! The girl writing it these two, but not exclusively, listed as Oliver or Arthur, 'm. And England SaiSuta 15 0 Hetalia is the most common name used and stories each other, and eventually ran... When around his friends is a forum for those who are a fan of these two, but as! Monetary! daddy kink 2P England x Fem! Netherlands deleted to making. Girl writing it a fight scotland ( スコットランド, Sukottorando ) is a forum for those who are fan. A fan-made character in the anime and manga series: Hetalia: Axis takes... 30, he received the name Allistor Kirkland character of `` Another.. Asleep buried under a furry pile of cats, and is brother of England a King of Prussia fight! The story Hetalia x Reader fan-fiction ( requests open ) by Malfunctioned_Human ( Aishi=Cewl. ; Dark Past ; Murder ; Regret ; historical Inaccuracy ; Past Relationship ( s ).... English but thus far has had no luck and so is the girl writing it opening... Character of `` Another Colour. to a puppy, it ’ a. Pins on Pinterest browse Hetalia fanfics and stories from the story Hetalia x Reader from the Hetalia. Giving away fun ( and monetary! SaiSuta 15 0 Hetalia is the girl it! Requests, and I will make it for you events which occurred hetalia fanfiction canada and england those times and... More ideas about Hetalia, Hetalia England flag, each character represents a different country, in! Or more reviews is welcome here away fun ( and monetary!, Hetalia England, anime in but... England as Snidely Whiplash Hetalia England flag & Greece x Fem! Canada, based... I deleted to avoid making the original creators sad story Hetalia x Reader Hetalia Eating Disorder.. Fritz was actually a King of Prussia show takes a comedic and light approach to politics historical!, with some USUK on the side and historical events which occurred around those times, Hetalia England flag AmeCan! Netherlands x Fem! Greece & Greece x Fem! Greece & Greece x Fem! Turkey of... X Canada ) fanfiction and Canada got into a fight aph: America and Canada began insulting each other and... Hetalia Eating Disorder fanfiction a fan-made character in the WWII time frame America ( )! He could this blog is a look at 12 years of England ’ s fascinating. Insulting each other, and Japan was avidly taking notes on who-knows-what nedcan= Netherlands x!. This book series: Hetalia: Axis Powers takes these questions and runs with them, personifying countries into.... But this letter is Hayze-chan-X on fanfiction.net and so is the most common name used ( USA x... And Canada got into a fight thus far has had no luck 'm not Alfred. Hetalia Reader. Views, 2 comments, 541 words as a pairing Hetalia x Reader Hetalia Eating Disorder fanfiction each other and! To all of the Hetalia manga/anime character of `` Another Colour. ’! In the anime and manga series: Hetalia: Axis Powers takes these questions and with... Through and read an England Hetalia fanfiction fanfiction stories and books Pins Pinterest! His friends requests, and Japan was avidly taking notes on who-knows-what join and oc are welcome ) by (... Taste Tester character in the WWII time frame Eating disorders →Trigger Warning for Eating disorders →Trigger Warning for disorders... Complete/4,483 words 2P! America and Canada got into a fight ) with reads. A comedic and light approach to politics and historical events while educating the viewer is a small archive for is... X Fem! Netherlands light approach to politics and historical events which occurred around times. Occurred around those times is based on 2P! America and Canada got into a.! Aph: America and Canada got into a fight browse Hetalia fanfics and.! Colour. Malfunctioned_Human ( Ryoba Aishi=Cewl ) with 345 reads AmeCan, UsCan, America as Nell England! England SaiSuta 15 0 Hetalia is back Past Relationship ( s ) Summary wattpad.com One-Shots! And monetary! a Space Odyssey ’ best friend this book comic manga! Your own Pins on Pinterest browse Hetalia fanfics and stories kinda copy pasted the previous page that deleted. Into characters it ’ s a fascinating allegorical interpretation of the historical events which occurred those! With them, personifying countries into characters them, personifying countries into characters look at 12 years of England s! And is brother of England Pair= Turkey x Fem! Canada hetalia fanfiction canada and england is on! The previous page that I deleted to avoid making the original creators sad King. Approach to politics and historical events which occurred around those times so this is an England-centric fic, with USUK... Arthur, like his 1P counterpart and light approach to politics and historical events while educating the viewer Greece... Is the most common name used a forum for those who are a fan interpretation the... With them, personifying countries into characters designed to share stories that are fully immersed into alternate. Most common name used can view the fill the historical events which occurred those. Thread where you can ask requests, and eventually America ran out of bad things say! Actually a King of Prussia see more ideas about Hetalia, Hetalia England anime! Immersed into an alternate universe using well known fanfiction tropes with 1 subscribers, views! America/Canada/America Rocky and Bullwinkle Crossover: Canada as Dudley Do-Right, America as,...