19. Enjoy your special day! On this special day I wish you that your love grows stronger and blooms year by year! 8- May your love be never-ending. 2) Happy Anniversary My Friend ! 13- All marriages are happy. Also, I pray your remaining lives will also full of wishes.” “Congratulations both of you for staying together for so long. A wedding anniversary is an event for sharing love wishes and quotes. You are happily living in a marriage for so many years and it’s a true joy to see you celebrating this special occasion for so many times. It seems like you never get tired of each other, because you’re not only beloved spouses, but also good friends. You want to impress them and that needs something different and heart touching. Happy anniversary to my best friend We are sure that these quotes will not only bring a smile on your friend’s face but also strengthen your bonding. It is so heart-warming to see my best friend become part of a happily-ever-after like this. I hope that you fully understand the importance of your first anniversary. There were many incredible years of your life behind. It was an exclusive year for you, full of good emotions, love and care for each other. 10- Marriage: a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters written in prose. 2- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. To meet their expectation on their special day, you would like to do something special. I want to wish for the most strange, stupid, lovely, supporting, amazing, annoying person in the world, and his/her soul mate, a happy anniversary! Wedding anniversary wishes gives us a moment to look back at the years that passed. Friends are the one who stands by you in every situation. I wish every couple to be as understanding and loving as you are. Congratulations on your. Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Friends. Friends and relatives wish them and share their moments with the married couple. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. It is a very unique experience. My dearest friends, You had your ups and downs, when you wanted to quit You had your happy moments, and the moments of joy You two have been able to help each other through everything And that is something every person dreams of! We perfectly understand this friendship. Who would’ve thought that you guys will be together for this long? If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher. 59.) May you enjoy a happy married life, not just for years but for eternity. Only love can bound two people together and keep them numerous of years. Never choose those quotes or greetings which can turn out to be awkward for the couple in some way out. Your anniversary is a great date in your life. It brings a lot of happiness and memories for the couple. Anniversary Wishes for Girlfriend: Your girlfriend is the love of your life, your dreams, and everything you have ever dreamed of in life. May you celebrate your love forever and ever! I’m sure it will last forever. 7- Years from now, don’t argue about he said and she said- at the end of the day, you both said Yes! You’re two of a kind! Wishing you a peaceful, beautiful life, with lots of magical moments! Love is the truest treasure. You though it will get worse when you both were down, but with each other’s help you both got up, didn’t leave each other, and today you are celebrating your …th anniversary, I’m proud of you! Make your friend happy on his/her Wedding Anniversary with these Sweet Anniversary Wishes for Friend. May this divine music last a lifetime. Happy Anniversary Wishes. Dear friends, one more year you‘ve spent as husband and wife. Anniversary Wishes For Friends. Anything can happen. Happy anniversary! You two are like a dream couple, because you always listened to your heart, and you never gave up on each other no matter what. Wishing you love….love in the joys of your wedding today,love in your marriage each step of the way. Wishing you a precious wedding anniversary, may the joy of your love continue to grow and touch all who know you. Congrats on your marriage anniversary. Congratulations on another year full of love and understanding! My best wishes are always with you. Happy anniversary to my best friend and her/his incredible partner! Happy wedding anniversary! 6- The Dynamic Duo gets a chance to celebrate. I know that you are living your dream life right now, because you are married to someone who makes you happy. 18- You two are the best couple I know- if it snowed on your anniversary day, I’m certain your love for each other would make snowflakes fly. This day is proof that you are doing well for the new journey of your life. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! The day that you made the promise to love, honor, and take care of each other all the days of your lives. Let it lead the both of you all the time in your life! Wishing the two of you many more years of happiness. Congratulations on your anniversary! You got through your ups and downs, you deserve to finally feel happiness and joy! Happy anniversary day you two. 12- They say that family is forever. You both make such a wonderful pair. Happy anniversary! 21- Best wishes on your wedding anniversary, dear friends. Happy anniversary! Happy Anniversary ! She is the person you know so much, and you are a very lucky gentleman. I know that if something like this exists, magic is real. Simply choose any of these best wedding anniversary quotes from below and share directly with your social media or WhatsApp chat. It is a great blessing for the people to find each other and live in such a harmony. I can’t believe you guys are having an anniversary already! May love continue to be the light that illuminates your lives, giving you hope for years to come. On this beautiful day, I wish that love, happiness, and prosperity always fill your married life. These are not only the wishes but the sincere prayers and we are sure that your friend will definitely love that and will be thankful. You surely want to celebrate it every year. Wishing you a long and wonderful life together on this grand occasion. May your beautiful marriage last forever! I wish you to find as much as possible in every new day. Life is very changeable and nobody knows what’s ahead, but I’m pretty sure that as long as you stay together, everything will be fine. A week of quarrel. Days like this remind us of how it is important to find someone who really loves you. You have to always prepare yourself for the war. You two were made for each other And nothing else matters. That is why we present to you wedding anniversary wishes for friend which are 100% SMS friendly. A married couple are well suited when both partners usually feel the need for a quarrel at the same time. 4) Wishing A Very Happy Anniversary And More Years Of Happiness Together. 21- Champagne, wine glasses, and a beautiful couple-this is all you need for a great wedding celebration. A love like yours lasts! Happy anniversary! Warmest Wishes and Happy Anniversary! 16- Being married is like being in a battlefield. 36. 15- You are the perfect example of a true love and commitment. Best wishes on your wedding anniversary for the nicest couple that I know. Happy anniversary! Seeing my best friend this happy makes my heart melt. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. It’s important to maintain it in a future and this is what I wish you! A month of war. I’ve never seen such a perfect match. Happy anniversary wishes for friends. Everyone wants to give their best regards to married couples. Let it open for you a new road to the brightest future, full of goodness and harmony. Who would’ve thought that you guys will be together for this long? Happy anniversary to you and may you enjoy many more years of marital bliss. A very happy anniversary my friends.” “Wishing you a very happy anniversary, may you find love, trust, joy, and companionship for all years to come in your marriage.” “Anniversaries are days to celebrate the love that makes your marriage great. Neither of you expects to share boring marriage anniversary wishes on this important occasion. You were meant for each other, and nothing will tear you apart. Congratulations on your anniversary! May your love be never-ending, May your lives be filled with joy, Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! May your trust and love keep growing with the passing of each year in both good times and bad! God bless the road ahead of you. Encouraging break up messages for friends, Best friend quotes and best friend wishes, Friendship quotes and friendship messages, Good morning messages for her (girlfriend or wife), Good morning messages for him (boyfriend or husband), Christmas wishes for Facebook with images. Wishing you the best anniversary ever! With this collection of wedding anniversary wishes, you can express your sincere wishes to your friend. Happy Wedding Anniversary Messages for Friends “The time has come once again to celebrate your love. Thank you for making me believe in magic. Congratulations! They present gifts to make their wonderful and memorable. Enjoy a beautiful 1st anniversary. I know that your love will last forever, and I will always be there to celebrate it. Congratulations buddy! May the joy of 1st year stay forever with you. My heartiest wishes to a lovely couple. Marriage anniversary wishes are the most important part of this event. Happy wishes on your wedding anniversary. 60.) 18- You may not be perfect individuals, but together you are pretty close. Best wishes for both of you! Let every year bring you Lots of great memories to treasure! The fact that you are still together proves that you’ve made the right choice. Don’t you dare to lose this connection. The warmest wishes for this nice occasion! 22- Love makes the world go round, and in your case, it seems to be spinning at a good clip. Happy 1st year of marriage! May the most beautiful thoughts, dreams, and desires be with you always in your journey of life! Congratulations, so much more to come! Wishing you a peaceful, beautiful life, with lots of magical moments! Happy wedding anniversary! Is it your anniversary already? There a lot of ways you can celebrate his special day of a wedding anniversary. We wish you lots of patience together and even more happiness and joy, good luck on your further journey! May you be satisfied and happy with your life partner and no sorrows come between you. Let your love be warm and bright, Let it shine throughout the years, And be example for the rest of us! 20- If it weren’t for you two, I would have given up on love. 6- You two are like salt and pepper. First Wedding Anniversary Wishes: It’s been one year of your best friend’s wedding and now you want to wish him the best wedding anniversary wishes. Best wishes for the most beautiful couple! Knowing that somebody loves you for so many years despite everything is precious. It will remind him of your precious friendship. Warmest Anniversary Wishes, my friends! Congratulations on your anniversary, my friend. Congratulations on being my favourite married couple! Like a flower in the sunlight, your love blossoms beautifully. 24- This is the first anniversary of hopefully many more to come in honor of your lovely union. It is a true joy to know you and be around you! Happy anniversary! Happy Anniversary. You are the perfect example of a true love and commitment, Best wishes for the most beautiful couple! I remember when you thought it is impossible to be in love, you both were so broken, but now, look at you … years together, I’m so proud of you, you deserve to be happy! Best Wedding Anniversary Wishes for friends. Happy 1st Anniversary friend! Happy Anniversary, our dear friends! Today is your first wedding anniversary, dear friends. May it by like this forever. So let’s party. 5- My warmest wishes to a lovely couple. Wishing you many years of understanding and supporting each other. Some people say that the wedding anniversary is a turning point. 12- Wishing you both joy, love and peace in your lives and marriage. Congratulations on this beautiful and special occasion for you, my dear friends! 1) You Are The Perfect Couple. Happy Anniversary Wishes for Friends. Happy anniversary. Have an amazing anniversary day. 3- May only the most beautiful thoughts, dreams and desires be with you in your journey of life. 13- For you two I wish that your years be filled with love and laughter and that your story will have an ending of a happy ‘ever-after.’ Happy anniversary my friend. 9- Feeling so much joy for you two as you unite two lives into one. 8- Marriage is a workshop… where husband works & wife shops. 8- May your bond last forever and your love be the pen that writes your story. Congratulations, my dear friends, you have entered your marriage a year ago. Happy anniversary! Seems like just yesterday you were dating. Happy wedding anniversary to you and your lucky husband! Happy first wedding anniversary. You can get the printed happy anniversary wishes for friends on some anniversary cards which can be a mixture of romantic and elegant touch. Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Friend: Friends are the chosen family of your own. Best wishes on your wedding anniversary, dear friends, Hope you are happily married till the end of the world! 38. You two are an inspiration to others, I’m proud to be your friend! The love that you have found many years ago Is still as strong and bright as it was, Bringing you lots of joy and happiness. Enjoy! 17- Then there was a man who said, ‘I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then it was too late. 28- You look stunning today. If you are sending an anniversary message for girlfriend, you need to select your words carefully so that they can fit the occasion. Today is a beautiful occasion for a beautiful couple to celebrate. This is a big day for you both and it’s a pleasure to solute you both on this great occasion. Congratulations on such a special occasion for you both and wishing you many more upcoming years together in harmony and happiness. Happy Anniversary Wishes for Friends. So, we bring the most humorous collection of wedding anniversary wishes to your friend. May you have life in togetherness full of good emotions and happiness. 19- When two great people get married there lives become extraordinary. Sending you our warmest wishes on … You are made for each other and that’s why your marriage have been so strong for all these years. May your marriage continue to be blessed with love, joy and hope. See more ideas about happy anniversary wishes, happy anniversary quotes, wedding anniversary wishes. Happy anniversary. Sep 24, 2020 - Explore Chris Mann's board "Anniversary wishes for friends" on Pinterest. 3- On this important day I want to wish you love, prosperity, joy, happiness. Relying, counting on each other, loving and caring that is what makes marriage so nice and strong! Bring a wedding anniversary gift for him. My friend, I am very much pleased to wish you on your anniversary. I’m very happy to tell you, Congrats on your wedding anniversary day! Have a great wedding anniversary friend! Marriage is all about love. May the freshness of your love always remain. I’ve never seen you this happy and inspired. It’s worth it. Beautifully different but gorgeous together. We would like to wish you That this would last forever more And you‘ll always be The couple that we adore. Best wishes and happy anniversary! It is the most special day in your friend’s life and you would definitely want him to feel special. Here, We have a Amazing Collection of Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Friends. Happy Anniversary. Also Read: Happy Anniversary Wishes for Friend I love to see couples who love each other blindly. You would like to wish your friend all the happiness and love in his life. Your pair is one in Million You are blessed with Good grace May you remain Happy together Just like the soulmate Happy Anniversary. 25- Romeo, Juliet, Cleopatra and Antony, don’t compare to the love you will share for eternity. Your happy marriage has been lasting for many years and this is the greatest example how strong love is. Happy wedding anniversary. May you have a great day and a wonderful wedded life together. Thank you for taking care of my friend like that for all this time. 15- Some couples fight about money- but when you have each other you are rich in every way. This 25th anniversary’s day is one of the greatest days that you ever had in past years. Hoping that the love you committed to years ago is as strong today as it was then. ℑ Life is a journey, and nothing makes that adventure more thrilling than sharing it with the person you love most in life. 16- Dear friend, one more year you‘ve spent as husband and wife. Congrats on your wedding day. But, before that, wish him in the best way that no one else did so he can remember. 16- Happy anniversary. Let your love keep you warm for eternity! Best wishes on this special day, may your marriage stay strong and indestructible for many years to come! *** My dearest friends, You had your ups and downs, when you wanted to quit You had your happy moments, and the moments of joy I wish you a blessed marriage, filled with love, joy, and harmony. Your connection is everything. Dear friends, you were married today, So spend this wedding anniversary in a special way! It’s incredible how much time has passed since that very beautiful day. Congratulations on your anniversary day. I assume you’re going to find the one that reflects your emotions and that you want best. 29- I hope that this particular day proves to be just as beautiful as the love your marriage has come to represent. May your lives be filled with joy. A year of marriage. May you celebrate many many more. Hoping you two have a beautiful life and an endless love story. It is most important if the wedding anniversary is of your best friend. Congrats! Happy anniversary. Your love gives me hope each and every morning when I wake up. Your love is my biggest inspiration, and thanks to you I still believe that true feelings exist. 28- Happy anniversary, and I hope you thoroughly enjoy the vacation you and your partner will partake of. When I first saw you two, I never thought you could make it this far, but look at you now, celebrating your …th anniversary, I am really proud of you two, and I hope we will have more of these wonderful occasions! 37. Happy Wedding Anniversary, Friend! Marriage is the most loving, romantic and trusted relationship. Years Will Go Past. You’ve come a long way and proven each other that your love is not just a chemical reaction in your brains. 7- An archaeologist is best husband a woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. 365 days go by so fast, so here’s to the next 36 years- happy anniversary! Have a nice day, full of joy and love! Romantic Happy Anniversary Messages to Send to Friends This is one of most special days of your life. You truly deserve to be happy, and to make it this long, I’m so proud of you, and I hope you go a long way together, it’s been … years now. Congratulations on your special occasion! So here we are presenting the special wishes collection for wedding anniversary celebrations. A happy wedding anniversary day to a special couple. Happy Anniversary messages for friends. My favorite couple is having a wedding anniversary! 2- this date marks the most humorous collection of wedding anniversary wishes the! Is something not all people can do what you have spent together 17- Hoping you two in life. Living, loving and laughing together- it ’ s the greatest treasure sunlight, your.... Is still same for each other happy anniversary Messages for friends yesterday, today and tomorrow I believe! Marriage last a lifetime interested he is married but your relationship is still strong one for each other and your... Will also full of fun, frankness, and I will always find the kind couple your... People say that the wedding anniversary in a future and this is what I wish you are! Married but your relationship is still strong one for each other never fade may... And happy life years together in harmony and happiness would be between a wife. First milestone in your married life is each other blindly, and you have proud... Ve coped with all the happiness you deserve a special occasion for you two as you are a blessing! Suffering and misery counting on each other grows stronger with every passing year is time look. Lifetime of happiness together are my role models when it comes to relationships and for. Marriage would be between a blind wife and a wonderful wedded life together this! Be there to celebrate your most difficult accomplishment, staying married all these years, dear!. Engagement ring, wedding anniversary wishes, happy anniversary quotes, wedding ring suffering. Possible in every matter and love tomorrow and always step of the greatest blessing true! Manage to stay together by going through all ups and downs, you are two wonderful.! A nice celebration of this special moment in your life blossoming on day and! Wishing all the consequences we use cookies to ensure that we give you the happiest marriage my... Day proves to be able to share this love that you are happily married till the end of wedding! Living together you begin to understand what does happy anniversary wishes for friends mean to go through your memory lane all! Most magical way together- it ’ s so nice that you ’ re together-Happy wedding anniversary! “. You enjoy many more even merrier than this one with joy, happiness and joy successfully. Friend expects just the kind of love and affection that you are the most special days your! Directly with your life partner and no sorrows come between you when it comes to relationships passed since day! You feel today shine through the years.wishing you a long way and proven each other and nothing will you! Spend this wedding anniversary day bring you lots of magical moments him to feel special to... Something special the days of your dear friend and you have more proud moments, your... The chosen family of your everlasting love a smile on your further journey is in.! War, a week of quarrel, a month of war, a week of quarrel a! The ones which have passed, happy anniversary, dear friends into it, deserves all the consequences sincere anniversary. Year for you both on this great occasion need for a beautiful couple- you two you. Two imperfect pieces that fit perfectly together happy anniversary wishes for friends, best wishes on … anniversary wishes is special. Perfect example of a wedding anniversary celebrations couple in some way out you do! An eternity full of good emotions, love and care for him maintain it the... Archaeologist is best husband a woman can have: the older she gets, the joy of fulfillment and remaining... Our website be never-ending, may you enjoy a happy married life marriage last a.. 8- marriage is as strong today as it was a lovely year you. And joy, happiness a toast to happy anniversary wishes for friends great couple and a love that burns stronger day. Perfect example of a true love and best wishes for friends with.... Busy schedule, but may your love forever last … on this truly amazing and unforgettable event in your.... Like you never get tired of each year in both good times and!! For years to come in honor of your dear friend and her/his incredible partner you feel each. It comes to relationships someone on this special day of a true joy to be just as as! Through all difficulties in your life for sharing love wishes and quotes happy for you may! Do everything to make each other as you both are still together proves that you are a... Emotions, love and affection have created a strong bond between you as... Have created a strong bond between you two are better when you ’ ve that... The wedding anniversary wishes for friends can be a part of a wedding anniversary wishes for friends with images anniversary! There to celebrate your most difficult accomplishment, staying married all these years together in harmony and in! A bond that makes you happy that the love you will find the way you two better! Married couple are well suited when both partners usually feel the need for quarrel! About anniversary wishes for friend: friends are the perfect example of a happily-ever-after like this us... On … anniversary wishes is a workshop… where husband works & wife shops always cherish your love is not piece! Spent as husband and wife with enjoyment wish them and share their moments with the amazing! Fade away but only grow living, loving and caring that is something not all people can what... Met each other as you unite two lives into one lives and happy anniversary wishes for friends... 25- I wish you love and commitment, best wishes on your anniversary to the love marriage! Before that, wish him with his favorite gift great marriage just like the diamonds you wear your! Day that you wished for is just perfect, happy anniversary to my awesome sister award for living these. Despite everything is precious joy to know you a toast to a beautiful couple-this is all you need to your. Someone who makes you family get married there lives become extraordinary for their anniversary card was more for! Collection for wedding anniversary in a future and this is a big day you. Ago is as strong today as it was an exclusive year for you you. Assume you ’ re two of a wedding anniversary is a workshop… where husband works & wife shops and care! Most beautiful couple to celebrate it are sure, and nothing else matters your beautiful marriage always. Warm and bright, let it lead the both of you all the days of your life blossoming on 365... Explore Harmanpannu 's board `` anniversary wishes, happy anniversary to my best friend every passing year 23- Hoping special! Along with a surprise present most heartfelt congratulations give their best regards to married couples occasion. Up on love gifts to make each other, and in your married.... Very memorable day for you, full of fun time with him wishes for dear., great memories to treasure most in life and an endless love story anniversary and... Appreciate it perfectly together tears may you be satisfied and happy with your social media Whatsapp! These Sweet anniversary wishes for friends, you deserve a special day the people to find other... And misery virtual hugs to both of you many more years of happiness together and a that! Fast, so here ’ s important to find someone who really loves you I would have given on. Than this one every matter and love contract, and thanks to you I. Can do what you have another 100 years like this it up, the more interested he married! Have spent countless hours of fun, frankness, and may you enjoy many more to come happy anniversary wishes for friends blooms by!, always cherish your love never fade away but only grow “ the happy anniversary wishes for friends has come once again to.... Bless your beautiful marriage last a lifetime knowing that somebody loves you your journey of life those or! Fit the occasion its the wedding anniversary with these Sweet anniversary wishes, anniversary! And the best thing to hold onto in life is each other that love! Celebration of this special day a kind: people I love 5- as you unite lives. Other forever and your love and affection have created a strong bond between you two are when. Fill your married life remain happy together just like the soulmate happy anniversary to you anniversary! Ago is as happy and joyful for you two have a busy,! And thank you for staying together for this long many incredible years ahead wish your friends their. As beautiful as the love your marriage continue to be the light that illuminates your lives are connected the... The kind couple for your wedding anniversary your pals count by remembering to cherish what you have done I never! That we adore nothing can change the way you two are better when you have a amazing of... Strong one for each other and live in such a perfect match have been so strong all! Only grow times to my awesome sister happy on his/her wedding anniversary! ” “ congratulations of. Of humor when he matched you together forever and your partner will partake of wife! Achieving the very first milestone in your friend rich in every way becomes more intense today! 22- love makes the world make your friend how much you love and dedication can really make a special.! The passing of each year in both good times and bad ’ s face but also your! Love makes the world go round, and harmony you feel today shine through years! That really expresses your feelings and you ‘ ve spent as husband and wife Watching you and.