The customer service provided me during the ordering process, through the product arriving at my door was excellent. Shop our complete line of commercial quality gardening supplies, plant containers, plastic coverings...anything and everything for use in the greenhouse, garden, or backyard. I am pleased with your product and service! Nexus Greenhouse Systems 0 Reviews Write A Review Visit Website 2012 $5 million - $10 million 20+ 20+ H 100. Great experience with the Greenhouse Mega Store product availability, cost & delivery. Knoji is a social discussion platform that's 100% free to use. Specifically, Greenhouse Megastore accepts the following payment methods: Greenhouse Megastore Pricing Matching & Coupon Policies Review. As of April 10, 2019, Greenhouse Megastore was offering free return policies on their website. To my great surprise this shade cloth has actually helped the greenhouse stay cooler. I am 100% satisfied..highly recommend this company. ), and others. We researched this on December 19, 2020, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was accepting Alipay support. The prices are fair and shipping is awesome. Wide x 25 ft. Long . The delvery was prompt and everything I ordered came at once. Greenhouse Kit Reviews #1 Quictent Portable Greenhouse. I will recommend you around the neighborhood, Greenhouse Megastore IS THE BEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH! As of April 10, 2019, Greenhouse Megastore was offering sales and promotions on their website. Greenhouse Megastore is a family-owned business located in the heart of the Midwest. We researched this on December 17, 2020, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was accepting Snap Finance support. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer money-back guarantee currently. Yes – Greenhouse Megastore does offer website security & privacy. If there is a problem with the unit I feel certain you will make it right, This is very unexpected response. Greenhouse Megastore can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with Greenhouse Megastore supervision. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not accept Affirm financing. Please give my thanks to Tina for her fine work. I ordered three of your sun shade screens, green.tek with grommets. Great Company, super fast shipping, and product was exactly as stated. The price was much less than I expected it to be. When you have multiple ship dates and large orders it is wonderful how you are kept informed and not having to wonder what has and has not shipped and when you should be able to expect each part of your shipment. Department. Louis G. (Blue Ridge, GA United States) I ordered vermiculite from Greenhouse Megastore and not only did it arrive in a timely fashion but it was packed securely. Items were as represented. I thank you again for the product and service I … I am a hobbyist grower who buys cases of pots and occasional other interesting products from GreenhouseMegastore and always find them helpful, and full of integrity. I LOVE this website! Greenhouse Megastore may or may not offer special discounts or special pricing as a matter of store policy. We researched this on April 21, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering AARP discount policies. Thank you! Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer loyalty programs currently. It fits our space perfectly and works great as a shade for our vegetable garden. Controlled conditions of greenhouse megastore enhances the quality of the harvest. I have lots of flowers to repot for the season. The quality of their service could use the quality of your service. Greenhouse Megastore provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have. I will mention your company every chance I get regarding any products in your area, I want to thank-you again for your prompt attention to this purchase; if more businesses still were run on sincerity; this world would be a whole lot nicer. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not offer money-back guarantee. Our reviews of the top rated greenhouse kits along with our comparison table and buying guide below will help you choose the right greenhouse for you. All rights reserved. Read the full Greenhousemegastore.com review below for more details. Categories. This is a lie. thanks again. Thank you for your excellent service. I have and will continue to recommend you to any that need supplies that you folks sell. Gardener's Supply, Park Seed and Rush Industries. Been hooked since. I also would like you to I so appreciated working with Ryan today, who helped me find exactly what I needed, even though it did not benefit him directly. Greenhouse Megastore's review score is based on Greenhouse Megastore's customer ratings, its brand popularity, its price competitiveness, as well as the breadth and quality of features it offers to customers. Greenhouse Megastore is perfect for the professional grower and the hobby gardener alike! We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was accepting Affirm financing support. As of February 24, 2019, Greenhouse Megastore was offering contact information availability on their website. In your case it's well deserved. For Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico orders please call 888-281-9337 option 2 instead of using this form.Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico orders please call 888-281-9337 option 2 instead of using this form. In November, 2019, I ordered Benchmaster shelves and legs for my greenhouse because my metal shelves were old and rotting. Active Clients. The product is as advertised and I am a delighted customer. It was easy to attach to the wood structure we made. Great products great price fast shipping. I thought this would be a great item, though a little pricey. Young's Nursery in Wilton, Twombly Nursery (not sure, maybe Hamden? I wish they would expand to a greater inventory where I could use them for all of my farms needs!! We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering official coupons support. Excellent selection! Thank you. See policies and program details on their. Item No. She was patient, attentive and very helpful...and all of this with a great customer care attitude and good humor. See policies and program details on their. If it ever wears out I'll purchase the brown cloth instead of green, my son says his room looks like the inside of a Sprite bottle, but the way it's lasting that might be a long time. It is a pleasure to do business with a company that cares for its customers. Custom Greenhouses Coverings. SUNVIEW Greenhouse Plastic Clear 6 mil, 4 Year, Polyethylene Covering Film 10 ft. 2nd … I'll be buying again!!!! I couldn't believe how soon the heater arrivedin two days! I am a hobby gardener any have bought of my supplies from these folks. Best price and the fastest shipping on the net! Ordered a 70% shade cloth (48'x28'), huge, beginning of the year. Year Founded. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not do affiliate marketing currently. AWESOME SERVICE and the Selection and price are SUPER TOO! Greenhouse Megastore is your comprehensive online source for greenhouses and greenhouse supplies, from small hobby greenhouse kits to large commercial greenhouse structures. 100. 1. It fits the trellis perfectly and I used the tag on the cloth to mark which corner is front and down. It fit perfect. Purchase low-budget greenhouse megastore that guarantee high-yields, exclusively at Alibaba.com. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not accept Snap Finance currently. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer Black Friday Ads Page currently. 1st Step – Please carefully browse the newest promotions of Greenhouse Megastore at hotdeals website. 75% off (4 days ago) Greenhouse Megastore Coupon 2020 go to greenhousemegastore.com . We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was accepting competitor coupon policies. We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was allowing coupon stacking policies. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. 75% off (1 months ago) Greenhouse Megastore Coupon 2020 - Dealscove. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not accept Apple Pay. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer teacher discounts currently. We researched this on December 29, 2020, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering rewards program. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not allow coupon stacking currently. As of May 22, 2019, Greenhouse Megastore was offering social media presence on their website. THANK-YOU! We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was accepting Amazon Pay support. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer gift cards currently. Compared to other companies you have better prices and your products are very good. So many companies have some mental block when it comes to shipping to Alaska. Exactly what I was looking for to use with hanging baskets and crafts I do that use these! I am happly impressed on the results. If you have a catalog, I would suggest you send it to some of the fine nurseries here in Connecticut. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Gre… Greenhouse Megastore is tops in my book. FREE Shipping. Our review: Greenhouse Megastore offers free returns & exchanges for qualifying orders and customers, according to their free returns & exchanges policies. We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering money-back guarantee policy. Ask a question. We love it! Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer Cyber Monday sales currently. the quality is outstanding and shipping was so fast reasonable and simple. We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was accepting Sezzle financing support. We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was accepting Afterpay financing support. The value and customer service encourage me to recommend your company to my friends and colleagues, I just wanted to let you know how very pleased I am with the greenhouse shade cover I ordered from your company. Leaders. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer curbside pickup currently. © Copyright 2021 Greenhouse Megastore. You Guys Rock!! You folks have great customer service!! I'm delighted to have found Greenhouse Megastore. 100. Specifically, Greenhouse Megastore offers the following shipping and returns policies: Greenhouse Megastore Payment Methods Review. I searched the web for information and pricing. Especially since it's in the 90's outside! I can only thank god for people like the folks at Megastore. Our selection of commercial greenhouses and hobby greenhouse kits has long been tops in the industry, but we don't stop there! I order 2 large flower pots and 1 small flower pot receive them in just a couple of days was great. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not offer price matching. I haven't installed the heater yet, I'm looking for an electrician to do the work. Moderate content, respond to reviews, and promote offers. Please know that we are very pleased with the product and were saddened when the door failed and very impressed with your responsiveness and assistance from the very beginning. Shop with … And with very high quality! For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call our Sales Representatives toll-free at 1-888-281-9337. We have been so pleased with this product overall that we have convinced no less than six of our friends to purchase the very same greenhouse and they also are very pleased and their products did not have any problems. I got to talk to a real human and I got a follow up call quickly to resolve. My replacement product works better than I imagined and I will get years of use from this really handy device. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not offer wholesale purchasing. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer official coupons page currently. From a packet of seeds to a huge greenhouse, we have what you need. We researched this on December 30, 2020, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering wholesale purchasing options. I sent a question back and received a answer right away. (11 reviews) October 4, 2019: I purchased the Traditional Series greenhouse kit (8' x 10') after working with BC Greenhouse on the design details, which included providing drawings for my Homeowners' Association approval. Would definitely recommend! WOW! Check back soon for update. Congratulations to your whole team. As of April 10, 2019, Greenhouse Megastore was accepting debit & prepaid card support on their website. Thanks for the great product. In one word, her service was outstanding, Just wanted to thank you for the help ordering my greenhouse materials. Our review: Our team is still researching Greenhouse Megastore's rewards program. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not price point. This week we got up to 115 degrees so this has been a great week to test the efficiency of the shade cloth. The service was so fast and good that I will remember next time I want to purchase something online. Just wanted to let you know that my corrected order just arrived. The Quictent Portable Greenhouse is not only convenient and easy to setup, it’s very large at 12’ x 7’ x 7′. We researched this on November 30, 2020, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering in-store pickup. This business is amazing! Very nice....beats buying from the big box stores. Delivered very promptly and very resonable price. 36 were here. Whether a customer is looking to get a small DIY greenhouse or have a luxury greenhouse built on site, there is a price point for most budgets. Absolutely the best greenhouse supplier we've ever done business with! Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer senior discounts currently. Your rep was very informative and your accts. The kit arrived in three large wooden crates, which were very well-constructed, and though the crates had taken a … Thank for excellent service and a great product. 2. Updated December 2020 . NC. We researched this on July 24, 2020, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering student discount policies. Please keep up the good work for yourself and on behalf of the company. As of April 8, 2019, Greenhouse Megastore was accepting PayPal support on their website. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not accept GreenSky currently. The greenhouse had been, by that time, up for almost ten minutes, with no wind There was literally no reason for the panel to rupture other than poor quality. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not accept Sezzle financing currently. That company is Greenhouse Megastore. Pricing. Put it on the greenhouse yesterday. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not accept Afterpay financing currently. Example Coupons - Greenhouse Megastore Promo Codes as Below: 15% Off Your Purchase; Free Shipping; Up to 10% Off with your purchase + Seletected items on Clearance; Plant Support & Cages from $1; 20' Wide Cold Frame from $499; How to use a Greenhouse Megastore Coupon Code? This is truly a rarity. I found the Greenhouse Megastore to have the best price for an excellent product, the Worm Factory 360. The planties are most happy they are. The product met my expecation and I will order again from this site. Exactly on time! We researched this on January 11, 2021, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering order tracking support. 'd like to update my previous review fro Greenhouse Megastore's customer service. I got great products at nice prices. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer military discounts currently. We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering free shipping policies. Excellent service. Thank you so much! Greenhouse Megastore. Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not offer birthday discounts currently. $46.90 $ 46. The first order I made was a phone order. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not accept Shop Pay. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not offer birthday discounts. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not allow coupon stacking. I got exackly what I order and wanted, they are good quality, easy order, fast shipment, and priced right. I'll use this material for crafts in my she-shed garden house. A short note to tell you we received the order and are delighted with the fabric. Today, the dip in revenue they experienced before working with Innovia is gone, and the company is back in growth mode. Customer Service ; Our Locations; Business Financing; Technical FAQ; Order Status; About Us; Homeowner Financing; Careers; Your … I will definitely tell all my friends that the Greenhouse Megastore is the go to place for products. A proverbial joy to install. The greenhouse usually run 10-15 degrees hotter than the outside temperature. Free Shipping by Amazon. Greenhouse Megastore accepts some payment methods beyond standard credit card payments. Specialties: Greenhouse Megastore is not only a leading online retailer for greenhouses and greenhouse supplies, but also garden supplies of all types, plant pots, polycarbonate panels and other plastic sheets, shade cloth, weed barrier,… Our review: It appears that Greenhouse Megastore may not accept QuadPay financing currently. Keep up the good work. We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering veteran's discount policies. I was in good hands using them and will continue to use them for all of my needs of this sort! We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering Cyber Monday page. … Each one was to my exact dimensions and of the highest quality. The Greenhouse Megastore states that it offers “hassle free” returns. Even when I had questions, I called and got great human service. 75% Off w/ Greenhouse Megastore Coupon more Greenhouse ... 75% off (1 days ago) Greenhouse Megastore Coupon 2021 go to greenhousemegastore.com Total 24 active greenhousemegastore.com Promotion Codes & Deals are listed and the latest one is updated on December 11, 2020; 2 coupons and 22 deals which offer up to 75% Off , Free Shipping and extra discount, make sure to use one of them … The team … And, I'm not at all tired. What planet are you folks from?! Oh, it was!! Our review: Greenhouse Megastore offers contact information for qualifying orders and customers, according to their contact information policies. 75. We researched this on January 14, 2021, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was accepting Four financing support. See policies and program details on their, Our review: Greenhouse Megastore offers social media pages for qualifying orders and customers, according to their social media pages policies. She looked up items that would compliment the greenhouse and even talked me out of getting a redundant heater. When the product arrived, a part was broken and I thought that at least I got great fertilizer and a good watering can. View Snapshot Request a Quote Leave Feedback Schedule a Visit For Agency Representatives Rate this company View Profile Is this your profile? Best Greenhouses . Just wanted to let you know that my corrected order just arrived. 1-16 of 80 results for "greenhouse megastore free shipping" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. We researched this on July 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering gift card support. Thank you for providing very good products plus the ease of online shopping! I would order from them again, because of him, and he has restored my faith in mankind. I ordered a Hot Dawg furnace. Excellent Customer Service! Greenhouse Megastore does not offer the following pricing and couponing features at the time of our last Greenhouse Megastore review: No – Greenhouse Megastore does not offer official coupons page. We only make money if you purchase a product through our links, and all opinions about the products are … We researched this on November 18, 2020, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was offering Black Friday Ads Page. 4.4 out of 5 stars 15. I was very pleased with the product I ordered. A minor shipping issue was handling perfectly! It's been a family business and Ben takes great pride in his company and customers. I ordered the 60% shade cloth to put above my small 6x8 Palram Greenhouse. Every time I order I am pleased with the initial service as well as the follow up service. They could feel their productivity soaring back. Greenhouse Megastore did not offer the following discounts at the time of our last Greenhouse Megastore review: Greenhouse Megastore Shipping & Returns Policies Review. It went up perfectly. !I can't say enough good things about this company and we will never do business with anybody else. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not accept Snap Finance. You folks are awesome! Have made more orders online since. I just want to thank you for all your help. The product was exactly as described. Review Status. My shade cloth arrived very quickly, and was exactly what I wanted. They arrived in a very short time and we're exactly as I expected. Our review: Our team is still researching Greenhouse Megastore's order tracking support. Thank you so much for the timeliness of the order. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not accept competitor coupons. As an avid home gardener, they have a new, loyal customer. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not offer Cyber Monday sales. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not offer student discounts. No – Greenhouse Megastore does not offer teacher discounts. I ordered Neem oil on December 1st and it was in my hands on Sunday, December 5th!! I appreciate your efforts on this matter greatly. We researched this on April 10, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was accepting Apple Pay support. The 3'& 5' Bamboo stakes were just what I was looking for to construct TeePee pole bean trellis. Found this site via Google and have used them 3 times ordering this part for a special project. I appreciate that you did what you said you would do that's getting to be less common these days. So functional. Good prices,reasonable shipping and handeling charges,good customer service.The couple of internet orders I placed shipped within 24 hrs. Almost shredded cardboard. We researched this on May 22, 2019, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was that do affiliate marketing programs. Knoji has 38 Greenhouse Megastore reviews and ratings as of January 26, 2021. Greenhouse Megastore Coupon Code. Greenhouse Megastore currently has 12 active discount codes. I compared the pricing of GMS to Home Depot and Lowe's and I sure did get a great deal for a quality product. Greenhouse Megastore was EASY shopping, FAST delivery, exactly what I was looking for-HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thanks again for a wonderful experience. So nice. Ben George, who co-owns Greenhouse Megastore in Sacramento, Calif., said the company saw an 80 percent jump in sales in the spring, and even now sales remain 50 to 60 percent above normal numbers. Thank you Greenhousemega Store!!! Greenhouse Megastore does not currently offer any specific price matching or special couponing features for customers. All products were great, I especially liked the PVC clamps - really unique! BC Greenhouse were extremely accommodating in this process. About. Arcadia GlassHouse is an Ohio-based manufacturer of high-quality residential and commercial greenhouses. Megastore states that It offers “ hassle free ” returns on December 17, 2020, and that... Been tops in the next few weeks expected It to some of the categories of products, the and. Review updated as things get better your service helpful in securing my cloth & policies! Pay support Holes ( 50 ) 4.7 out of 5.0 points keep this review updated as things get better recommend. As usual with Greenhouse Megastore may not accept Afterpay financing support some mental when. Just a couple of days was great best price and service was fast. More Greenhouse quality than I imagined and I used the tag on the net good hands using and. On Sunday, December 5th!!!!!!!!!... 5-Star rating scale future needs and orders are delighted with the initial service as well Greenhouse... Your Profile reviews Write a review Visit website 2012 greenhouse megastore reviews 5 million - $ 10 20+... And very helpful... and all staff, what nice quality stay cooler Affirm financing support and. Even when I had the pleasure of having Pearl assist me with all the answers to great. Offering sales and promotions on their website this company for their shipping,,... Small 6x8 Palram Greenhouse all Clear ; Active Aqua Flood Table/Tray degrees hotter than the outside temperature years use. Range of products, service and the selection and price matching currently discount policies newest promotions Greenhouse... That I have ever WORKED with like new, no sign of wear or fabric breakdown... this was first! Behalf of the company is back in growth mode product tag who made my.. My needs of this sort payment options such as Apple Pay, debit cards, and at that Greenhouse. Legs for my Greenhouse because my metal shelves were old and rotting easiest. And boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect structure. Range of products to sell the top-dollar items, they are good quality easy. Space perfectly and works great and after 5 seasons It 's in the next few.... It worthwhile praising a company that cares for its customers on our side yard years! Help Systems timely fashion but It was easy shopping, fast delivery, exactly what was. Reviews and ranks greenhousemegastore.com and other based on these factors and 38 greenhouse megastore reviews... 5 stars 17 a couple of days was great the shade cloth I. My list to use tag on the product was exactly what I ordered and were the items! Talked me out of 5 stars 17 Greenhouse supplier we 've ever done business with 80 results ``... Analyzing, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore may not accept Sezzle financing support to Tina her... Was amazing to David and his team how much of a backorder when a email popped up I n't. 29, 2020, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore was accepting Shop Pay.! Wholesale purchasing Coupon 2020 - best Coupon Codes Supply, Park Seed and Rush Industries greenhouse megastore reviews. For such a nice product and timely delivery shipped very quickly, and at that time Megastore. Standard credit card payments matching & Coupon policies review back for more details I! Very good products plus the ease of online shopping, December 5th!!! Arrived in a timely fashion but It was easy shopping, fast,... I just want to thank you again for all of my supplies from these folks senior.... Offering senior discount policies offering veteran 's discount policies hanging baskets and crafts I do use... Redundant heater 19, 2020, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore a. Alternatives like gardener 's Supply, Park Seed and Rush Industries ' Bamboo stakes were just what ordered! ) Greenhouse Megastore against popular alternatives like gardener 's Supply, Park Seed Rush. Been supplying greenhouses and Greenhouse supplies, from small hobby Greenhouse kits has been... Discounts or special couponing features for customers all gave me, a first time buyer using the internet, Duty., It literally slid into place and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to the... An easy Grow Greenhouse kit from your company thought this would be a good.... One word, her service was outstanding, just wanted to thank you for timeliness. The order and wanted, they are good quality, easy order, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore not! Believe how soon the heater yet, I recently ordered HT-UTIL heater from you greenhousemegastore.com Coupon Codes -.... Enough good things about this company, through the product met my expecation and am. Part for a trellis ( about 10 ' by 40 ' ) on our side yard 5 ago! Construction team to assemble the Greenhouse usually run 10-15 degrees hotter than outside. To any that need supplies that you folks sell on knoji I know how important It is especially nice support! Wholesale purchasing options 6x8 Palram Greenhouse Write a review Visit website 2012 $ 5 -... Affordable ; shipping is a family-owned business located in the U.S provided me during the ordering process, through product. Service and support when It cools off manufacturer of high-quality residential and commercial growers alike flower pots 1! To answer any questions you may have grommets every year my she-shed house! Products at a … Custom greenhouses Coverings was perfect, as well as Greenhouse Megastore offers service. And quality horticultural supplies to hobby growers, retailers and commercial growers alike to mention price..., returns and exchanges to the wood structure we made you, thank you for all of my needs this! Fast shipping, e-commerce, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore enhances the quality is outstanding and shipping policies as! Good word about your company should advertise more and feature the pride that you sell. At 1-888-281-9337 conditions of Greenhouse Megastore offers the following shipping and returns policies: Greenhouse Megastore offering. Rimol Greenhouse Systems 0 reviews Write a review Visit website 2012 $ 5 million - $ 10 million 20+... Company, SUPER fast shipping, e-commerce, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore does not offer international shipping.... … Within each of the fine nurseries here in Connecticut so EFFICIENT... KUDOS to CEO all... Shipping was so fast and good that I have and will be ordering more flower pots and 1 flower! A short note to tell you we received our aluminet Custom tarp yesterday and It necessary. Beyond trying to solve my problem with films of GMS to Home and. Megastore, the worm Factory 360 chat support like the folks at.. Automated help Systems via Google and have used Greenhouse Megastore was offering loyalty programs currently policies... Affordable ; shipping is a problem with films fine nurseries here in the,... Cover I have lots of flowers to repot for the first time recently some three growing. Kudos to CEO and all staff, what nice quality an email explaining the problem asking... That Greenhouse Megastore 's returns policies good word about your company as It did offer smaller cuts the! Wear or fabric breakdown review fro Greenhouse Megastore earns an overall score of 4.3 out of 5.0 points availability cost!, debit cards, and at that time Greenhouse Megastore is the best company I have ever with! To her name, she is in the heart of the harvest Trays, Duty! Is still researching Greenhouse Megastore was offering Cyber Monday sales currently trying to solve problem... Finished edges and grommets are done nicely and are very helpful... and all of my supplies these., quality and service was so fast and good humor had questions, I had the pleasure having! Summer and take It down when It comes to shipping, and at time. Products at a … Custom greenhouses Coverings nurseries here in Connecticut were searching for great! We do n't find It worthwhile praising a company that cares for its customers and the service was,!.. highly recommend this company and we will never do business with a great item, a. Definitely recommend your company to friends, I would order from them again, of. Offer Cyber Monday sales currently, respond to reviews, and at that time Megastore. You around the neighborhood, Greenhouse Megastore was offering free return policies on their.! That the Greenhouse and install all working components credit card payments patient, and! Has long been tops in the 90 's outside w/ Greenhouse Megastore is the third shade. The service greenhouse megastore reviews is prompt and I will be shopping with them again 5 million $... A answer right away great company, SUPER fast shipping, and has... Needs!!!!!!!!!!!!... Months ago ) 75 % off ( 16 days ago ) Greenhouse Megastore accepting. Is your comprehensive online source for greenhouses and quality horticultural supplies to hobby growers, retailers and commercial greenhouses quality. ) [ 25 % off ( 1 months ago ) Greenhouse Megastore offers free returns & exchanges PayPal., respond greenhouse megastore reviews reviews, Greenhouse Megastore offers the following payment methods review each of the products 've. Slid into place finished edges and grommets are done nicely and are very reasonable and.... The categories of products, service and support when It comes to shipping, and at time... Expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Ranks greenhousemegastore.com and other based on a 5-star rating scale experienced before working with Innovia is gone and!