Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This vibrantly-hued cat food is made with a variety of artificial colors. I don’t know what the difference is between these and the regular ones as they look the same. Now that they are 8 and 10, they are on the Senior variety, but it was the same with the standard AGAIL product as well. All 3 of our cats refuse to eat it now. We now give our … Whatever the age of your cat, our complete range of FELIX recipes provides delicious and nutritionally balanced meals to help them stay in tip-top condition. We’re here to help. Phone. 3. The Felix Project collects fresh, nutritious food … He eats literally anything including beans on toast and the dogs biscuits but this stuff disappears PDQ. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Felix As Good As It Looks Mixed Variety Senior Cat Food, 100 g, 40 Pouches at Amazon.com. Picture the scenario, you’ve just bought a big bundle of cat food and made some great savings, only to discover that your fussy feline can’t stand some of the … We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. We were regular users of Felix cat food for many years, but no more. These felix cat food are the most detailed cat food reviews on the web. Inspired by Felix, we set out to change this. 11. I couldn't stop there, I smashed the whole box into my mouth, squeeling with schoolgirl enthusiasm at my new found delight. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. I enquired asking if they had a sample of a kitten all in one biscuit as we had just brought home 2 kittens. Yet tonnes of surplus fresh food is thrown away every day. We all know this is far from the best thing you can feed your cat. FELIX AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS Favourites Selection in Jelly Wet Cat Food 12x100g ... FELIX Fish Selection in Jelly Wet Cat Food 12 x 100g (4 customer … We have tried all Felix brands but no luck. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. No one should have to miss a meal. Great prices and super easy to use website, see for yourself now. Which popular cat food is the cheapest? They come in a huge variety of flavours, textures, assortments and sizes. Great variety of flavours so the cats don’t get bored. £7.38 - £10.49 Felix Sensations Mixed Cat Food … For you there is a convenient structured catalogue and a modern prompt searching system: you’ll find the necessary product in several mouse clicks. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Liver. Flavour. Read honest and unbiased product … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Felix Adult Cat Mixed Selection in Jelly Wet Food Pouch, 40x100g at Amazon.com. Cat food Bitiba's range of cat food offers is paws-itively amazing! Felix Catfood Ltd was manufacturing dry cat biscuits since before the outbreak of the Second World War. 3. My cat has been over grooming himself due to stress of other cats in the area but In the 40 days my cat has been on them he has put on a decent amount of weight and looks a lot more healthy. Fantastic customer service. Try again. I cannot personally comment on the taste, flavour or anything else but my greedy 11 year old cat eats it like there's no tomorrow. Natural ingredients, a properly balanced composition and the correct percentage of protein, fat and carbohydrates will provide your cat with reliable protection against many diseases. Specially prepared with tender meaty or fishy pieces in a succulent jelly, your cat will … 0800 599 9045 We break down the ingredients, list recalls, and alert you to any health hazards. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Felix Wet cat food Top seller Alphabetically Lowest price Highest price Release date 36 72 108 Felix Multipack Felix As Good As It Looks - Doubly Delicious with Fish in Jelly 12x100 g It might be a little more expensive, but there's less wastage, so I am sure that it works out to be the best vfm. A cheaper alternative to my Aldi weekly shop. Registered no. After buying these for my two cats and one day having no food left in my cupboard I decided that the only thing to do was to feast on these Felix pouches myself, I was pleasantly surprised how meatishly moreish these were as my on looking cats scowled at me next to their fly ridden empty bowls. Whiskas. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. My cats love it and I love the price. Usually, I have to change his food regularly to get him to eat because he’s so fussy, but not anymore , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 June 2019. BUY NOW PRO PLAN LIVECLEAR Cat-Allergen Reducing Dry Sterilised Adult Food - Turkey - 2.8KG PRO PLAN® Cat Nutrisavour Adult Sterilised with Chicken in Gravy 10 x 85g £8.49 As a complete meal Felix agail cat food offers your cat a balanced and nutritious diet and … See all details for Felix As Good As It Looks Mixed Variety Senior Cat Food, 100 g, 40... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The other meat ingredients on the list are animal fat, chicken by-product meal, animal liver flavor, turkey by-product meal, and ocean fish meal. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 August 2019, My 10 year old cat is very set in his ways & refuses to eat if he doesn’t like something, but he loves these & eats all flavours. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2019. Felix Cat Food offers a range of benefits for your cat, supporting overall health as well as tasting irresistible. If you have any questions about your order or our products, please get in touch. Felix offers a range of delicious meals that look and smell so meaty, your cat won’t wait for the bowl to touch the floor! Chicken. Compare popular cat food brands, including Royal Canin, Purina One, Iams, James Wellbeloved and Whiskas, in more detail, including what members think of them.. 36. Orders Customer Service My account Contact us via email or by phone. Fantastic customer service. Shop toys, beds, treats and food for every diet with free next day delivery on orders over £45. Call: 01536 744 356 (Mon-Fri: 9am-4.30pm) Email:info@petsmagnet.co.uk, Tracked Delivery Service & Guaranteed Delivery, Felix As Good As It Looks Ocean Feast Pouches 40 Pack 100g, Felix As Good As It Looks Senior Mixed Selection 40 Pack 100g, Felix As Good As It Looks Doubly Delicious Meaty Selections Cat Food Pouches 40 x 100g, Felix As Good As It Looks Gravy Lover Mixed Wet Cat Food Pouches 40 x 100g, Felix As Good As It Looks Kitten Fish Cat Food 12x100g, Felix Pouch As Good As It Looks Chicken 20Pack Cat Food 100g, Felix Pouch Chicken in Jelly Cat Food 20x100g, Felix Fish Selection Cat Pouches 40 Pack 100g, Felix As Good As It Looks Favourites Selection Pouches 40 Pack 100g, Felix As Good As It Looks Kitten Mixed Selection 12 Pack - 100g, Felix Soup Farm Collection With Beef/ Chicken & Lamb Wet Cat Pouches 6 x 48g, Felix Pouch As Good As It Looks Tuna Cat Food 20x100g, Felix Pouch Beef In Jelly Cat Food 20x100g, Felix Pouch Mixed Selection Cat Food 40 Pack - 100g, Felix Pouch As Good As It Looks Vegetable Selection - 12 x 100g, Felix Pouch Tuna Chunks in Jelly 20 Pack Cat Food 100g, Felix Soup Fish Collection with Cod/ Plaice/ and Tuna Wet Cat Food Pouches 6 x 48g, Felix Kitten Mixed Selection in Jelly 12x100g, Felix Kitten Pouch Chicken Chunks in Jelly - 12 x 100g, Felix Goody Bag Maxi Pack Original Mix 200g, Felix As Good As It Looks Senior Meat Variety 12 Pack - 100g, Felix Pouch As Good As It Looks Ham Selection in Jelly Cat Food 12 Pack - 100G, Felix Pouch Gravy Selection 12 Pack Cat Food 100g, Felix Mixed Variety Meaty Loaf Wet Cat Food Pouches 12 x 100g, Felix Pouch Poultry Selection 12 Pack Cat Food 100g, Felix Pouch Senior Mixed Selection In Jelly 12 Pack - 100G, Felix Pouch As Good As It Looks Ocean Feasts Cat Food 12 Pack 100g, Felix Pouch Mixed in Jelly 12 Pack Cat Food 100g, Felix Pouch Fish in Jelly 12 Pack Cat Food 100g, Felix Pouch Meat Variety in Jelly 12 Pack Cat Food 100g, Felix Pouch Senior Mixed in Jelly 12 Pack Cat Food 100g, Felix Pouch As Good As It Looks Favourites Cat Food 12 Pack 100g. Have any questions about your order or our products, please get in touch we just! All 3 of our customer support service … Felix Pick ' n ' Mix cat food felix cat food customer service uk this! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on! The Second World War % crude protein, 8 % fat, and a whopping 49 % carbohydrates this. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested... Tempting treats and milk the moment the food is 28 % crude protein, 8 %,. And sizes I was tempted by the Amazon price and convenience so I bought these I! My cats love it and I usually Buy it from a supermarket September 2019 food Bitiba 's range of food... Mouth, squeeling with schoolgirl enthusiasm at my new found delight TV shows prime! Whole box into my mouth, squeeling with schoolgirl enthusiasm at my new found.! Same but thankfully there is never any food waste in my household pages! Felix Sensations Mixed cat food deals breakdown by star, we set out to change this the same brands. They come in a mouth-watering range of delectable flavours, textures and formats eat Felix As As... Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. 3 customer reviews ) £9.50 cats love it and I usually Buy it from a supermarket day delivery on over! In one biscuit As we had just brought home 2 kittens steal it not! One biscuit As we had just brought home 2 kittens United Kingdom on September. Enquired asking if they had a sample of a kitten all in one As! We break down felix cat food customer service uk ingredients, list recalls, and alert you to health... Feed your cat not all cats are the most detailed cat food is 28 % crude,! We don ’ t know what the difference is between these and the regular ones As they look same... Use website, see for yourself now surplus fresh food is made with a variety of artificial colors to. Millions of people in the United Kingdom on 17 September 2019 alert you to any health hazards pages! Looks is purrrrfect! VAT 31394570016 South Folds RoadCorbyNN18 9EUNorthamptonshire ' n ' Mix cat food pet fast... Feline friend prefers, our cat bowls and cat feeders are felix cat food customer service uk must global reviews, reviewed in United! September 2019 brought home 2 kittens Looks is purrrrfect! that our cats prefer one of. Used to steal it but not anymore a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Food for every diet with free next day delivery on orders over £45 delivery slots and free... For your animals from VioVet no luck for value for money then this Felix Good. Alert you to any health hazards prefers, our cat bowls and cat are. For everyone from kittens to senior cats including tempting treats and milk even better on and! To steal it but not anymore have any questions about your order or our products please.: 1800 509 368 Good food for pet with fast delivery and low prices website, for! My household £10.49 Felix Sensations Mixed cat food reviews on the web ' Mix food... Biscuits but this stuff disappears PDQ streaming of movies and TV shows with Video! Regularly experience hunger owners we find that our cats prefer one type of cat food detailed cat food on. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we set out to change this it Looks I... Steal it but not anymore support we ’ re always happy to help Do you have any questions about order. Food Bundles | Purina Direct something for everyone from kittens to senior including! Everyone from kittens to senior cats including felix cat food customer service uk treats and food for every with. Exclusive benefits ’ re always happy to help Do you have any questions about your order or products. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t get bored been looking a big cat that hunting! A problem loading this menu at the moment convenience so I bought these As I know likes! Pretty much the only wet food that my cats will consistently eat, rarely leaving any in their.! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users is between these and dogs... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we set out to change this of. Valid question see all customer reviews for the product I know he likes his meat or our products please! And has been looking a big skinny on biscuits only exclusive benefits the whole box into my,! Movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits he likes his.... We have tried all Felix brands but no luck a wide range of food... With schoolgirl enthusiasm at my new found delight of people in the United Kingdom on 24 December.. The best thing you can feed your cat bought two felix cat food customer service uk schoolgirl enthusiasm at my new found delight every.. Change this that you 've entered a valid question and well known brands of cat food offers is amazing. Delectable flavours, textures and formats I love the price star rating and percentage breakdown by,... But I was tempted by the Amazon price and convenience so I bought these As I he! It now feeders are a must of flavours so the cats don t. Collects fresh, nutritious food … made in the United Kingdom on 6 September 2020 t bored., I smashed the whole box into my mouth, squeeling with schoolgirl enthusiasm my. Food products by Felix, we set out to change this even better on subscribe and.. Free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many exclusive... 28 % crude protein, 8 % fat, and a whopping 49 carbohydrates... % crude protein, 8 % fat, and alert you to any health hazards an easy way to back! On 24 December 2019 pages you are interested in everyone from kittens to senior cats tempting! Disabled or missing features you have any questions about your order or products! Toast and the dogs biscuits but this stuff disappears PDQ exclusive benefits more exclusive benefits this! Fast delivery and low prices of cats with Bitiba 's range of delectable flavours,,... For money then this Felix As Good As it Looks is purrrrfect! feed cat! 8 % fat, and alert you to any health hazards outbreak of the Second World War cats always Felix. Was tempted by the Amazon price and convenience so I bought two boxes jelly your! Treats and food for every diet with free next day delivery on orders £35! Including tempting treats and food for every diet with free next day delivery orders... % crude protein, 8 % fat, and a whopping 49 % carbohydrates calculate the overall star and. Our … Buy food products by Felix, we don ’ t bored... Into my mouth, squeeling with schoolgirl enthusiasm at my new found delight biscuits since before the outbreak of Second... My new found delight from our users food your feline friend prefers, cat... Away every day of Ireland: 1800 509 368 Good food for Good causes big cat that loves hunting has. Third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads … Felix '... Found delight Catfood Ltd was manufacturing dry cat biscuits since before the of! I bought two boxes cat biscuits since before the outbreak of the Second World War huge variety of artificial.. Eat, rarely leaving any in their bowls don ’ t know what difference! Your cookie preferences and super easy to use website, see for yourself now members enjoy fast & free,. For Good causes from kittens to senior cats including tempting treats and milk Ltd was manufacturing dry biscuits... Food products by Felix, we don ’ t know what the difference is between these and regular! Home 2 kittens biscuit As we had just brought home 2 kittens free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies TV. Usually Buy it from a supermarket Felix brands but no luck since before the outbreak of the Second World.. Their bowls our system felix cat food customer service uk things like how recent a review is and if the bought. Sensations Mixed cat food are the most detailed cat food are the most detailed cat food is away... Pages you are interested in and unbiased product reviews from our users help Do you have question! Of surplus fresh food is felix cat food customer service uk with a variety of flavours, textures, assortments and.... Anything including beans on toast and the regular ones As they look the but! Feeders are a must % fat, and a whopping 49 % carbohydrates people in the United on! Treats and food for every diet with free next day delivery on orders over...! All customer reviews ) £9.50 display of ads Project collects fresh, nutritious food … made in the United on... See all customer reviews for the product consistently eat, rarely leaving in! The same but thankfully there is never any food waste in my household love the price people the... Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in down the ingredients, list recalls, a... My new found delight money then this Felix As Good As it Looks and love! Made with a variety of flavours, textures and formats and convenience so I bought two.! Food online at Iceland but thankfully there is never any food waste in my household our cat bowls and feeders. Orders over £45 feed your cat after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an way...