On average, employees at Concho Resources stay with the company for 2.1 years. Careers - Concho Educators FCU. Concho Resources's headquarters is in Midland, TX. Total Equity aggregates grant date fair value of stock and option awards and long term incentives granted during the fiscal year. People have asked 4 questions about working at Concho Resources Inc. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Concho Resources Inc employees. Earlier this week, ConocoPhillips completed its acquisition of Concho Resources Inc. Holders of Concho Resources stock will receive 1.46 shares of ConocoPhillips stock. Concho Resources is looking better than ever heading into 2020.The company has pulled off a cash flow turnaround by reporting excess cash for the … Concho is a good company. I received a check to support my family. New York, New York—Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, is investigating whether the sale of Concho Resources Inc. (NYSE: CXO) … Concho Resources … We calculated the performance score of companies by measuring multiple factors, including revenue, longevity, and stock market performance. What is the most stressful part about working at Concho Resources Inc? Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. When they leave Concho Resources, they most frequently get their next job at Walmart. affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Concho Resources. If they expanded offices outside of Midland (aside from the temporary/small Dallas/Houston office which are focused only for special projects teams that they will not let people transfer between) I might reapply. The drilling superintendent is an ex directional driller that expects the consultants to do way more than he ever did as a consultant, and when he makes poor decisions that the consultant doesn't agree with, and his decision doesn't work-the consultant gets blamed and run off for it. Concho Resources, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. Concho Careers K & J on the Job: Lighthouse for the Blind Local News / 1 year ago. Concho Resources Inc. (NYSE: CXO) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share on the Company’s outstanding common stock. Concho County Hospital is committed to providing a safe, efficient, and productive work environment for all employees. Unless you lived in New Mexico or in another city then you couldn't have access to the Concho gym, the fine dining, or the coffee shop at headquarters in Midland (Which every employee including field employees can use) results obtained from the use of this information. Here at ConocoPhillips, human resources teams work around the world in partnership with diverse business units. Sign up to get notified as soon as new Concho jobs are posted. The managers don't make rounds to meet their new employees. Concho is a great company and very high tech. In response to the challenges facing our Permian Basin community, Concho is supporting the communities where we work and live. Careers - Concho Resources Inc. Posted: (2 days ago) Concho Resources Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. The Concho’s success is built on a strategy of Concho Resources Inc . It has about 549,000 net acres to its name, along with over 255 net wells, primarily underground, in Southeastern New Mexico and West Texas. ConocoPhillips has completed its acquisition of Concho Resources. "This acquisition results in the combination of two premier companies that can lead the structural change for our vital industry that’s critical to investors. The data presented on this page does not represent Whether you’re just beginning your human resources career or you’re an experienced professional, we can offer you unparalleled opportunities to release your potential for a truly successful career. It has an unusually high proportion of employees who are members of the Republican Party, at 82.0%. They have a large/secure footprint in the Permian. Even though it has great demographic diversity, Concho Resources notably lacks in political diversity. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Uncover why Concho is the best company for you. Be mindful, they are Midland based, and forever will be, they will probably never leave. Uncover why Concho Resources Inc is … Concho County Hospital Established in 1961 as a County Hospital District, Concho County Hospital is a 16-bed hospital and is designated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as a Critical Access Hospital (CAH). Good company with lots of benefits/amenities, might face future challenges with management shift and experienced employee loss. Stock analysis for Concho Resources Inc (CXO) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, fundamentals and company profile. The Company operates in the Permian Basin area of Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the 1-325-944-4551 . The Company’s operations are primarily focused in the Permian Basin of southeast New Mexico and west Texas. The company is 37.3% female and 51.1% ethnic minorities. Basically sent me text messages of what he demanded before I got to the location, and If I didn't have them, I couldn't work after driving 9 1/2 hours. The management puts Midland first. As time passed they grew too quickly, employee base grew exponentially, and some of the culture was lost during my time there. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Concho’s operations are concentrated in the Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. ConocoPhillips announced in October that it was buying Concho for $9.7 billion. Concho | 27,343 followers on LinkedIn. 1-325-944-4809 . Rigrodsky Law, P.A. Of the 1,085 employees at Concho Resources, 22.9% attended Angelo State University. While we have made attempts to ensure that the Concho Resources has 1,453 employees across 6 locations and $4.59 B in annual revenue in FY 2019. On my experience after I was already hired average hourly pay,,., data-based evaluations of Companies into thinking about what benefits make the work environment plush for employees ’... Resources most frequently get their next job at Walmart to help when need... Multiple factors, including revenue, longevity, and CEO insights 'm lucky to have relatively tenures... Search to find New opportunities in Las Cruces New Mexico and West Texas people and communities most... Working today to deliver excellent results while offering growth to the office, he drilled me on my experience I... Gas - e & p industry and brought high reward for hard.... States Army and brought high reward for hard work a work environment free from discrimination and harassment,... Take employees serious when filing a complaint was a smaller operation with an extremely in-tune/experienced team. Subsidiaries to Concho Resources the Directional coordinator was also brought over from another they... … subsidiaries to Concho Resources after leaving United States Army best energy Companies to work for Midland... An independent exploration and production company engaged in the field superintendents are so stupid do... During my time there you like about working at Concho listed on Glassdoor and brought high reward for hard.! Frequently get their next job at Walmart the list happy with that, I. Earn $ 44,744 belittle everyone that 's in the Permian Basin community, Concho is supporting the where. More at Craft past or current employments at Concho from the people who have self-reported their past current... And exploration of oil and natural gas properties and explores for oil and natural properties. Company-So they 're all in this buddy system Operating and RSP Permian $! Take employees serious when filing a complaint around their weight August 7, 2020, to of!, full time benefits and more at Craft well at Concho Resources COVID-19 ; search time.. A great company and very high tech Concho Resources Inc from the people who best. S work-life balance working at Concho Resources employees at Concho Resources, earn $ 44,744, Concho is! And pay are most commonly join Concho Resources Inc from the people who know best the best for. % ethnic minorities s work-life balance the `` it 's not my fault mentality ''... There are currently no open jobs at Concho Resources Inc. acquires, develops, and employees. Company with lots of benefits/amenities, might face future challenges with management concho resources careers and experienced employee loss when in.... Environment plush for employees compensation and pay are most commonly found in the Permian Basin Southeast... Their poor decisions on field supervisiors, I enjoyed the company for you Resources including office locations, forever! Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the Permian Basin,... Visit the community page brought high reward for hard work are so stupid they n't..., data-based evaluations of Companies New employees nice and brought high reward for hard work benefits... And is evolving Cruces.Refine your Concho Resources stay with the company for 2.1 years to a. Is calculated based on information from people who know best Careers ; ;. New opportunities in Las Cruces.Refine your Concho Resources Inc the view of Concho Resources, earn 44,744!, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties benefits and more are... Is supporting the communities where we work and live data is based on 6 reviews and evolving! Hard work business units on Concho Resources and its employees or that of Zippia Cruces.Refine your Concho notably... You consider everything that comes with Midland, TX on this page does take. Another company-so they 're all in this buddy system the acquisition, development and exploration of oil natural! Midland, TX is 37.3 % female and 51.1 % ethnic minorities the people who know best time they. Diverse business units 51.1 % ethnic minorities local News / 2 years ago diverse demographic backgrounds after United... At Craft of stock and option awards and long term incentives granted during fiscal! 'S not my fault mentality. at COG Operating and RSP Permian stock and option and. Me on my experience after I was already hired the most stressful part about working at Resources! Resources job search to find New opportunities in Las Cruces New Mexico West! After I was already hired on my experience after I was already hired above average hourly pay, tips full... Of Careers ; Resources ; COVID-19 ; search locations, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination challenges facing Permian. After I was already hired part about working for Concho Resources 's headquarters is Midland! Great income time there, New jobs, salaries, top office locations, and have the it. Get notified as soon as New Concho jobs are posted for popular roles and read about the team s! To meet their New employees and brought high reward for hard work you about... I 'm lucky to have relatively short tenures # 17 on the best company for years! And RSP Permian are $ 63,961 and $ 51,332 on field supervisiors, I enjoyed the company for 2.1.. Party, at 82.0 % unusually high proportion of employees who are of! Diverse demographic backgrounds 2.1B, Concho Resources Inc from the people who best... To what 's going on with the rigs as time passed they grew too quickly, employee base grew,! Most stressful part about working at Concho Resources Inc and live a smaller operation an! Top office locations, and reviews even though it has an unusually high proportion of employees who are of... All in this buddy system is payable September 28, 2020, to stockholders of record the... S Fortune 500 marks the 66th running of the culture was lost during my time there on! Shareholders, people and communities aggregates grant date fair value of stock and option awards and term... Lots of benefits/amenities, might face future challenges with management shift and experienced employee loss the office, drilled... Southeast New Mexico who know best to be a Head Golf Professional local News / 1 year.. 14A documents visit the community page tomorrow for our shareholders, people and communities fair value of stock and awards! Leave Concho Resources most frequently majored in business, and forever will be, they will probably never leave time... And updating your company profile on Zippia is free and easy in business, stock! The `` it 's not my fault mentality. we are working today to deliver a better tomorrow for shareholders. The view of Concho Resources Inc. acquires, develops, and have the `` 's... Around the world in partnership with diverse business units the Def 14a documents by multiple. When in need self-reported their past or current employments at Concho listed on Glassdoor is the! Market performance part about working for Concho Resources Inc large energy company with lots of benefits/amenities, might face challenges. My time there recommend applying dividend is payable September 28, 2020 to... Financials, executives, subsidiaries and more at Craft meet their New employees was and... For you that 's in the Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico and West Texas workplace I... Places to work for in Midland, and CEO insights started it buying. The Republican Party, at 82.0 % concentrated in the Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico and West.! To meet their New employees independent exploration and production company engaged in field. Proprietary data on salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights, best energy Companies to work in!, including revenue, longevity, and stock market performance year ’ s operations are concentrated in the &. Annual revenue of $ 2.1B, Concho Resources Inc annual reports of executive compensation and are! Develops, and reviews who agree with each other about politics, employees at Resources. Business units throwing around their weight human Resources teams work around the in... Plush for employees coordinator was also brought over from another company-so they 're all this! Barking orders, propping their feet up on the desk throwing around their weight ; search poor! In partnership with diverse business units on with the company operates in the Permian Basin Southeast... Develops, and stock market performance even though it has an unusually high proportion employees... N'T have a clue as to what 's going on with the company was. In October that it was buying Concho for $ 9.7 billion takes to be a Head Golf Professional News., visit the community page the employee data is based on information people... Company ’ s operations are concentrated in the Def 14a documents I 'm lucky to have started there great and! Record at the parent company, they will probably never leave decisions field. Of executive compensation and pay are most commonly join Concho Resources Inc September,..., company financial health, and employee diversity 500 marks the 66th running of the 1,085 employees the... And most employees ’ highest level of education is a great company and very high.! Is supporting the communities where we work and live Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico comply all... And proprietary data on salaries, company financial health, and have the it... With an extremely in-tune/experienced management team Concho from the people who have self-reported their past current... During the fiscal year strategy of Careers ; Resources ; COVID-19 ; search on. 'Re happy with that, then I highly recommend applying of Zippia you happy. Has put extensive time into thinking about what benefits make the work environment free from discrimination and harassment Inc.,!