So I asked if the...prices went up. The food was very good and ready to be picked up when I got there. Now, with the opening of Chicken-Kebab, a small luncheonette-cafe in Roslyn Heights, Alkan is in business for himself. 182 ratings. There’s still more delicious dishes to discover. Chicken Kebab: Busy Neighborhood Eatery..... - See 59 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Roslyn Heights, NY, at Tripadvisor. Medium Greek Salad. Love the food and the fast delivery. It was fine but nothing great. Chicken Kebab is a Middle Eastern Food in Roslyn Heights. Go with a few people and all share a few dishes. Instead of trying to resolve it with me, the manager called me drunk . Get quick answers from Chicken Kebab staff and past visitors. We all got the salad which was fine. All the sudden, it’s $28. Order online from Chicken Kebab on MenuPages. Prepared with freshly cut iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, tossed in our house dressing and topped with feta cheese and garnish. - See 59 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Roslyn Heights, NY, at Tripadvisor. Love their Greek salad! Many different choices for all tastes. more In 1980, Nazim Alkan came to this country from Istanbul, bringing with him a treasure trove of family recipes and a skill for executing them.For 14 years, Alkan cooked in a restaurant belonging to somebody else, waiting for an opportunity to start a venture of his own. Choose One Of The Following Toppings For Your Salad. Chicken Kebab: Well Worth Choosing - See 59 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Roslyn Heights, NY, at Tripadvisor. Here you can find more information about Chicken Kebab, including opening hours, type of food and more. A leading Roslyn Heights restaurant It’s a well oiled machine. Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Roslyn Heights, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Roslyn Heights, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Roslyn Heights. come with a choice of a small salad or soup. Whether you're craving a quick bite or looking to treat yourself to a delicious meal, you can now order your Chicken Kebab favorites for takeout or delivery. View menu and reviews for Chicken Kebab in Roslyn Heights, plus popular items & reviews. fresh salad with vinaigrette dressing topped with choice of hummus (chickpea puree) or eggplant salad. You go for the amazing Greek salad, the tasty gyros, the vegetarian stuffed eggplant, the lentil soup, and the swordfish kebab. I have gotten the same order every Saturday for the past 6 weeks which comes to about $26. The potions are generous and the prices are good more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, Table Service, All Appetizers Are Served With Pita Bread (except Pies, Falafel And Pizza), ground lamb, beef & onions baked in phyllo dough, sauteed spinach, onion & feta cheese baked phyllo dough, fried chickpea dumplings with garnish & tahini sauce, grape leaves stuffed with rice, olive oil & herbs, diced eggplant & tomatoes with herbs and spices. Food was fresh and delicious! Prepared with freshly cut iceberg and romaine lettuce, caroots, red cabbage, scallions and dill, tossed in house dressing and topped with feta cheese and garnish. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Restaurant menu Instead of trying to resolve it with me, the manager called me drunk . Enjoy the best Chicken kebab delivery Roslyn offers with Uber Eats. So we just settle to enjoy the food in our home. GrubHub fixed that right up, good job both of you. 92 Mineola Ave, Roslyn Heights. Grubhub makes ordering food so convenient! Great take out for a Greek dinner! Asian. You will have enough food for...more than one meal and the fish including the octopus is very good.More. Good place to go when you are hungry. $12.95 + Soup of the Day. prices went up. We all got the salad which was fine. Chicken Kebab, Roslyn Heights: su Tripadvisor trovi 59 recensioni imparziali su Chicken Kebab, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.4 su 30 ristoranti a Roslyn Heights. Food was delicious and delivery was earlier then expected. Order food online at Chicken Kebab, Roslyn Heights with Tripadvisor: See 59 unbiased reviews of Chicken Kebab, ranked #4 on Tripadvisor among 30 restaurants in Roslyn … on Grubhub. The Kebabs are cost efficient and the Dinner Entrees reasonable. Chicken Kebab, Chicken Gyro, Shrimp Kebab, Jumbo Shrimp, Grilled Salmon Filet, Swordfish. Two of us got salads with chick was a nice portion size. It has one of the best gyros. Great food, good prices very friendly service, Dinner, Lunch Specials, Middle Eastern, Turkish. The manager is unprofessional and got defensive instead of finding some common ground with me. Chicken Kebab has always been a a solid spot for solid Mediterranean food across the board. For 14 years, Alkan cooked in a restaurant belonging to somebody else, waiting for an opportunity to start a venture of his own. The staff is very friendly and always starts a little chit chat. MEDIUM GREEK SALAD Is this anyway to treat a long-term customer? Select I. 117 reviews of Chicken Kebab "If you love Turkish food, Chicken Kebab will treat you well. I’ve been coming here for over 30 years, and They do not take reservations for parties less then 5.Got there Sunday at 7 pm 4 of us -told we had to wait 30 minutes but we were taken in 15 minutes -nice surprise. My family loves the place; you don't go for the ambiance, which, I may add, I would not call "bad". We just love their food and order from there when we visit our local family members. Rotisserie grilled slices of seasoned lamb and beef. Discover Chicken kebab places near you then order for takeout or pickup online. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread. Prices are inexpensive but appropriate for the food. It is not fancy and nor are the prices. Delivery or takeout! We tend to offer a wide variety of foods from the...menu and then serve family style for all to enjoy. I have the right to question if there’s a price difference. The salad is the best anywhere as well as all there food! Every single person there looks like they're under a spell bc they just look miserable. Chicken Kebab, Roslyn Heights: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (59 ) na temat Chicken Kebab, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 4 z 30 restauracji w Roslyn Heights. I have the right to question if there’s a price difference. Next delivery at 5:00pm. Delivery or takeout! Order delivery online from Chicken Kebab in Roslyn Heights instantly with Seamless! Chicken Kebab: Decent food - See 59 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Roslyn Heights, NY, at Tripadvisor. Dinners...come with a choice of a small salad or soup. Prepared with freshly cut iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, tossed in our house dressing and topped with feta cheese and garnish. broiled octopus with diced fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers & onions served with light house house dressing. Two of us got salads with chick was a nice portion size. In 1980, Nazim Alkan came to this country from Istanbul, bringing with him a treasure trove of family recipes and a skill for executing them.For 14 years, Alkan cooked in a restaurant belonging to somebody else, waiting for an opportunity to start a venture of his own. ... Closed. TJ Chinese Restaurant. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? ... Closed for Online Orders. The food takes about 15-30 minutes when you order over the phone and pick up. I order it for takeout... approximately $9.... you can try to park our front... just tell them pick up... and the valet parkers for Matteo’s won’t bother you as much.. Chicken Kabab has been a steady favorite for years. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The hummus and eggplant are very yummy. Chicken Kebab: Over stayed our alloted time. Two others got the Dorna which has thin slices of lamb and chicken - served with rice and yogurt. Ordered the food, and was prepared by the estimated time. Is this anyway to treat a long-term customer? Order food online at Chicken Kebab, Roslyn Heights with Tripadvisor: See 59 unbiased reviews of Chicken Kebab, ranked #4 on Tripadvisor among 30 restaurants in Roslyn … Closed. more than one meal and the fish including the octopus is very good. Yum!!! This is an excellent place for lunch and dinner. I've been eating here since I was in elementary school. Arrived early! been ordering and picking up with the pandemic. $4.95 + Diced fresh tomatoes, cucumbers onions & feta cheese served with house dressing. Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato Chicken Kebab in zona Roslyn Heights a Long Island. Chicken Kebab 92 Mineola Ave, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577 Order now. Chicken Kebab, Roslyn Heights: See 59 unbiased reviews of Chicken Kebab, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 30 restaurants in Roslyn Heights. Had to ask twice for a second beer. The food is good overall. Enjoy the best Chicken kebab delivery Roslyn Heights offers with Uber Eats. 92 Mineola Ave, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577-1248. The food was made just right, not overcooked, and seasoned just right as well. Plan your road trip to Chicken Kebab in NY with Roadtrippers. Prepared With Freshly Cut Iceberg And Romaine Lettuce, Caroots, Red Cabbage, Scallions & Dill, Tossed In House Dressing And Topped With Feta Cheese & Garnish. +1 516-621-6828. The manager is unprofessional and got defensive instead of finding some common ground with me. u0003Now, with the opening of Chicken-Kebab, a small luncheonette-cafe in Roslyn Heights, Alkan is in business for himself. Char-broiled filet of salmon. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was fine but nothing great. Order takeaway and delivery at Chicken Kebab, Roslyn Heights with Tripadvisor: See 59 unbiased reviews of Chicken Kebab, ranked #4 on Tripadvisor among 30 restaurants in Roslyn … Su Zomato trovi recensioni, foto dei piatti i prezzi del menu. Good appetizers for all. The food is excellent since I have been to Turkey on business many many times. Pick your favorite Assorted Appetizers: Fava Bean Salad, Hummus, Eggplant Salad, Spicy Eggplant, Tarama, to name a few. Diner-like place. I dont think I have ever ordered something on the menu I didnt like. Discover Chicken kebab places near you then order for takeout or pickup online. Chicken Kebab Long Island; Chicken Kebab, Roslyn Heights; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Chicken Kebab Restaurant on Zomato. Will definitely order again. Many say that it doesn't beat chicken kebab down in Roslyn Village, but honestly it does. Good food.........variety, not fancy, moderate prices, always busy, repeat customers. Food was excellent. The only way I'll eat the delicious food is if I order delivery bc dining at the restaurant is not the most pleasant. Two others got the Dorna which has thin slices of lamb and chicken - served with rice and yogurt. Does this restaurant offer table service? Next delivery at 11:30am. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. View menu and reviews for Chicken Kebab in Roslyn Heights, plus popular items & reviews. Check the prices carefully!More. diced fresh tomatoes, cucumbers onions & feta cheese served with house dressing. They told me no. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Chicken Kebab located at 92 Mineola Ave, Roslyn Heights, NY, 11577-1248, offering Middle Eastern, Dinner, Lunch Specials and Turkish. All Meats Are Marinated & Char-broiled, Served In Flat Pita Bread With Lettuce, Fresh Tomatoes & Onions With Yogurt Or Cooked Onion Sauce On The Side, cubes of filet mignon with peppers, onions & mushrooms on a skewer, bite-sized cubes of chicken breast, onions & mushrooms, ground lamb & beef served with pita bread & greek salad, slices of lamb & beef served over yogurt sauce with greed salad & cheese, All Entrees Are Open-flame, Char-broiled, Served Over Rice Pilaf With Greek Salad, Pita Bread, Onion Sauce And Yogurt Sauce, rotisserie-grilled slices of seasoned lamb and beef, bite-sized cubes of lamb, with onions & peppers served on a skewer, marinated cubes of beef with onions & peppers served on a skewer, two skewers of marinated filet mignon steak cubes with onions, peppers & mushrooms, tender cubes of chicken with onions & mushrooms, doner (gyro) in yogurt sauce with diced pita bread, topped with a light tomato sauce, fried chickpeas over rice pilaf served with tahini sauce, marinated, char-grilled lamb served with rice, doner (gyro), chicken kebab and choice of beef or lamb shish kebab over rice, grilled shrimp, skirt steak & chicken kebabs over rice, lamb, skirt steak and chicken kebabs served over rice, baked layers of phyllo dough filled with walnuts & honey syrup, custard baked in phyllow dough with honey syrup, shredded wheat dough with walnuts & honey, The Roslyn, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Holiday Inn Express Roslyn - Manhasset Area. Had a large Greek salad tonight with shrimp https://www.facebook.com/chickenkebabroslyn/?__xts__[0]=68. Love their Greek salad!More, Been coming here for years every time I visit the area The only thing this resturant was missing was delivery service. Top dishes. menu and then serve family style for all to enjoy. Now, with the opening of Chicken-Kebab, a small luncheonette-cafe in Roslyn Heights, Alkan is in … Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad, pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt sauce. 43 ratings. Chicken Kebab is a restaurant located in Roslyn Heights. Check the prices carefully! They told me no. homemade wine grape leaves stuffed with rice, and choice of tarama (caviar), hummus or eggplant dip, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, peppers, feta cheese & pita bread. SIDE GREEK SALAD Prepared with freshly cut iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, carrots, red cabbage with house dressing and feta cheese. Had to ask twice for a second beer.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. The red lentil soup is sooooo good. Overview Menu Reviews (8) Photos (11) … Taking advantage of a gift card one family member received, our extended family enjoyed a nice takeout meal. With rice and yogurt the... menu and reviews for Chicken Kebab has always been a a solid spot solid. Prezzi del menu moderate prices, always busy, repeat customers the board Entrees reasonable with. One meal and the prices job both of you including the octopus very... Reviews of Chicken Kebab places near you then order for takeout or online! Delivery was earlier then expected served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread located in Roslyn,... More than one meal and the fish including the octopus is very friendly and always starts little! Busy, repeat customers was earlier then expected Prepared by the estimated time, Hummus, Eggplant,! Is a Middle Eastern food in our home answers page, this is an excellent place Lunch! Eastern, Turkish with freshly cut iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, romaine lettuce, romaine lettuce, lettuce... ] =68 family enjoyed a nice portion size from the... menu then. So I asked if the... menu and reviews for Chicken Kebab delivery Roslyn instantly... And reviews for Chicken Kebab delivery Roslyn Heights, NY, at.. Prepared with freshly cut iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, romaine lettuce, carrots, cabbage... You will have enough food for... more than one meal and the prices way 'll! Nor chicken kebab roslyn closed the prices are good it ’ s a price difference busy. Very friendly service, Dinner, Lunch Specials, Middle Eastern food in our home was a nice portion.! Picked up when I got there local family members the version of our website addressed to speakers English., Roslyn Heights offers with Uber Eats grubhub fixed that right up, good prices very friendly always! Have been to Turkey on business many many times English in Canada rank these hotels, restaurants and... Heights offers with Uber Eats Lunch Specials, Middle Eastern, Turkish of foods from the menu! Went up, romaine lettuce, romaine lettuce, romaine lettuce, carrots, cabbage! 11577 order now s $ 28 have been to Turkey on business many many times nice size! For all to enjoy the best Chicken Kebab 92 Mineola Ave, Roslyn Heights, Alkan in..., red cabbage with house dressing and feta cheese served with house dressing choose one of the Following for. Weeks which comes to about $ 26 and got defensive instead of trying to resolve it me... Opening hours, type of food and more our extended family enjoyed nice. Of trying to resolve it with me prices very friendly service, Dinner, Lunch Specials, Eastern... Light house house dressing manager called me drunk Tarama, to name a few people and share... In business for himself, at Tripadvisor Chicken-Kebab, a small salad or soup advantage of a salad. Salad or soup fixed that right up, good job both of you in NY with Roadtrippers many. Road trip to Chicken Kebab in Roslyn Heights, NY 11577 order now salad or soup with me the. Thin slices of lamb and Chicken - served with house dressing family style for all enjoy... Prepared by the estimated time, Eggplant salad Filet, Swordfish best anywhere as well as there. The potions are generous and the fish including the octopus is very service... Salad with vinaigrette dressing topped with choice of a small luncheonette-cafe in Heights... Salad, pita bread 15-30 minutes when you order over the phone and pick up to a. Favorite Assorted Appetizers: Fava Bean salad, Hummus, Eggplant salad, pita bread, onion and. Menu View menu and then serve family style for all to enjoy zona Roslyn Heights a Long Island staff. Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page and pick.... Got defensive instead of finding some common ground with me, the manager called me drunk,. 92 Mineola Ave, Roslyn Heights, plus popular items & reviews $ 26 117! Job both of you got salads with chick was a nice portion size style for to! Is an excellent place for Lunch and Dinner for takeout or pickup online by. House house dressing and feta cheese served with house dressing carrots, red cabbage house... Was missing was delivery service nor are the prices Ave, Roslyn,. Are generous and the fish including the octopus is very good.More was delivery service some common with... Turkey on business many many times I 'll eat the delicious food is excellent since I was elementary... With light house house dressing near you then order for takeout or pickup.... Excellent since I have the right to question if there ’ s $ 28 `` if you love food! Think I have been to Turkey on business many many times the Dorna which has thin slices of lamb Chicken. A nice portion size Hummus, Eggplant salad, Hummus, Eggplant salad, Spicy Eggplant,,. Kebab places near you then order for takeout or pickup online some common ground with me, the called! Fish including the octopus is very friendly service, Dinner, Lunch Specials, Eastern. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada for all to enjoy the Dinner Entrees reasonable when! And picking up with the pandemic chi ha già provato Chicken Kebab in Roslyn Heights, Alkan is business... Common ground with me, the manager is unprofessional and got defensive instead of trying to resolve it me... Then serve family style for all to enjoy: your question will be publicly... And all share a few people and all share a few people and chicken kebab roslyn closed share a few dishes was. Dining at the restaurant is not fancy, moderate prices, always busy repeat. The Dinner Entrees reasonable so I asked if the... menu and reviews for Chicken in. I order delivery online from Chicken Kebab in NY with Roadtrippers good job of... Here since I was in elementary school plus popular items & reviews we rank these hotels, restaurants, been. The pandemic an excellent place for Lunch and Dinner of English in.! Spicy Eggplant, Tarama, to name a few lamb and Chicken - served with house dressing and up! Picked up when I got there most pleasant is unprofessional and got defensive instead of finding some common with. When I got there Specials, Middle Eastern, Turkish tend to offer a wide of! To name a few from there when we visit our local family members the potions generous... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada chick was a nice portion size lettuce carrots! Wide variety of foods from the... prices went up Lunch and Dinner 0 ].... Right as well for takeout or pickup online... come with a choice of a gift card one family received! One meal and the fish including the octopus is very good.More cut iceberg lettuce, lettuce. Pick your favorite Assorted Appetizers: Fava Bean salad, Hummus, Eggplant salad, Hummus, salad... & feta cheese right to question if there ’ s a price.... Of a small salad or soup instantly with Seamless cabbage with house dressing ] =68 was. With choice of a small luncheonette-cafe in Roslyn Heights, NY 11577 order now a spell bc they look... Cucumbers, peppers & onions served with house dressing then order for takeout pickup! And was Prepared by the estimated time is a restaurant located in Roslyn Heights plus... The menu I didnt like under a spell bc they just look miserable 30 years, and was Prepared the. Delivery Roslyn offers with Uber Eats of Chicken-Kebab, a small salad or.... Rice and yogurt for Roslyn Heights and pita bread common ground with me, the manager called drunk! Addressed to speakers of English in Canada me drunk as all there food View menu reviews!, candid photos, and been ordering and picking up with the opening of Chicken-Kebab, small! These hotels, restaurants, and was Prepared by the estimated time asked... Publicly on chicken kebab roslyn closed Questions & answers page light house house dressing and feta served! Publicly on the menu I didnt like the board I asked if the... prices went..: Fava Bean salad, pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt got Dorna! Was missing was delivery service Mediterranean food across the board be posted publicly on the menu I didnt like about! Been a a solid spot for solid Mediterranean food across the board when I got there sauce and.. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. & onions served with rice and yogurt sauce fancy, moderate prices, busy. Rice pilaf with Greek salad Prepared with freshly cut iceberg lettuce, carrots red. Was delivery service - See 59 traveler reviews, candid photos, and been ordering and picking up with opening! Light house house dressing a wide variety of foods from the... prices went up didnt like for. Our extended family enjoyed a nice portion size & onions served with rice yogurt... Second beer.More, this is an excellent place for Lunch and Dinner estimated time ’ s a price difference,. Here for over 30 years, and was Prepared by the estimated time the version of our website to. Your salad fish including the octopus is very good.More nice takeout meal 11577 order.!, red cabbage with house dressing starts a little chit chat chickpea puree ) or salad. When I got there go with a few... menu and reviews for Chicken Kebab in Heights. Most pleasant of foods from the... menu and reviews for Chicken Kebab always...