Blackstone 28' Griddle: Blackstone griddle grill has a large 448 sq in cooking area; Holds up to 44 hot dogs; 34,000 BTUs I think if you keep it oiled up with a reasonable cover when not in use it will be fine. Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube | Vimeo Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg. That means a well-ventilated room far away from the kitchen or bathrooms. Grilling will never be the same once you switch to this griddle! All you need to do is fold those legs and put it in the trunk. Let’s talk griddle shop! The good news is that there are few limits to what you can make with your new griddle, especially breakfast foods, meat, vegetables, and more. The stainless steel H-Burner design lends to the perfectly cooked … August … Leaving a two- or three-inch gap when closing the cover can help this. The plate is not pre-seasoned, so make sure you season it before the first use. 2-Burner Griddle Cooking Station in Black with 1,305 reviews and the Blackstone 36 in. Stansport. Our answer to the question CAN YOU LEAVE THE BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE OUTSIDE? When you first got your Blackstone Griddle, you did just what you should, because you want this griddle to be around a few years. It has rubber feet, and is pretty heavy, but still see,s like I may want to secure it somehow for travel? Sports & Outdoors. 5 MUST DO Steps for the FIRST Griddle Use. But Heaven helps the person who doesn’t wash it the way it is supposed to be washed, right? Leg heights are adjustable so you can level your surface on any terrain or at any height. Also, the room should have a mild temperature. 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,547. More Buying Choices $337.99 (11 new offers) U-MAX 4-Burner Portable Propane Gas Grill 2 in 1 with steel gas griddle flat top & 741sq. I will go with the pan under the cover and see how that goes. The ceramic griddle … Moving from the back patio to the garage for meals would get old quick for me. CHECK THE LATEST PRICE ON AMAZON! This board shows the variety of blackstone griddles and other blackstone products. Trying to drill as few holes as possible into the new camper, but will if I have to for a ratcheting strap or something. Dream of … Here’s how to clean your Blackstone griddle, and prevent it from the risk of wear. 1001183612; Blackstone 36-inch Stainless Steel Griddle Cooking Station. With all this griddle can do, you'll want to take it with you on all of your adventures. The Blackstone company says the seasoning helps the cooking surface not to rust. VM … It has a cooking surface that is marvelous, but —. Target. Grills are relatively cheaper as compared to griddles. It shouldn’t get too hot or too cold. Our Takeaway. _____ 0 0. The Blackstone E-series griddle can be used indoors. Anyone keep a Flat top/ griddle/ Blackstone "uncovered" outside? Oil it down thoroughly with an oil that’s full of fatty acids, Leave the oil-wet after applying it to the griddle, Put the Blackstone griddle in a place where you don’t need to worry about high winds or floods (and since most of these were owners who live in places with reasonably mild climates, that wasn’t a huge issue. What I really love about this unit is that the legs fold making it easy to store. Buy M12 Ratchet Tool get a Battery Free. The company recommends putting the whole device away in a garage or some place like that when not in use. I also use the inverted aluminum vendor pan trick so the cover does not touch the grill surface. FREE Shipping by Amazon . This helps the rain slide off. You can actually purchase attachments for this unit, which is pretty cool. Conveniently portable and easy to break down. Our Takeaway. Through November 28th, head over to Tractor Supply where they are offering this Blackstone 36″ Propane Griddle for just $199.99 (regularly $299.99) as part of their Black Friday Sale – available both in-stores and online! I just picked up the Walmart package deal on a 22” Blackstone griddle. Price: $129.00 & FREE Shipping. Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 26. And if that’s not enough heat for ya, add a cloth to make sure the snow doesn’t bite on your meal. is this: As for the question: IS IT WELL MADE? 4. The griddle surface itself, plus other parts of the grill are made of steel, so the problem you would be running into is rust. Thanks, I leave mine under a covered porch, but open. Shipping. 749 customer reviews. *I am a member of Amazon Associates and may receive a commission for items purchased through these links. Purchased this griddle for use while camping. Does anyone keep there blackstone outdoors for a majority of the year. No major assembly, and really no tools needed outside of a wrench to tighten a few bolts. The cold air comes in but the griddle makes a lot of heat. The Adventure Ready Griddle is the perfect griddle for all your adventures, like camping, hunting, boating, and fishing. No fuss cooking allows you more time to enjoy the outdoors SPACIOUS COOKING SURFACE - This premium Blackstone griddle offers … Their reason was that, while the Blackstone cover is water-resist. They went with a Weber cover. Speaking of, looking for room to use your griddle and thinking about using it indoors? ), you will need Blackstone On the Go 22" Rangetop Portable Griddle. Chicken Breast; Favorite Veggies (fresh is obviously best, but stir fry blended veggies can be bought frozen) Teriyaki Sauce; Extra Virgin Olive Oil; White Rice (Optional, but a great addition) How to Make the Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry on the Blackstone Griddle. Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12. When you first got your Blackstone Griddle, you did just what you should, because you want this griddle to be around a few years. We’d recommend buying a grill which isn’t too cheap but neither too expensive. Dec 30, 2015 - Blackstone griddles and grills are great for BBQ and large gattherings. The griddle can fit in a closet, but never put any objects over it. A week before Father’s Day and this must be the hot item. Easy to clean. Shop for Blackstone Griddles in Top Grill Brands. Overall, the Blackstone 1554 is a fantastic griddle that will more than get the job done when it comes to your outdoor griddle cooking. You can find pocket-friendly products, and can be quite easy to use and set up. We’ve become accustomed to having steel be rust-proof because so many things are made of stainless steel now. Utilize the grill box and griddle at the same time or easily remove both and use the two open burners for pots/pans. Yes! How to season a Blackstone griddle. Free shipping for many products! Here are just a few of the pieces of equipment you can get to prepare you to be the ultimate grill-master at your next cookout or camping trip: Sold by. With my Kamodo cooker it's held up being stored out in the open under a grill cover but I can never keep the cast iron … Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking. You can also use a portable griddle at home whenever you want to prepare something without causing cooking odors to dissipate through your home. Model #1916. Outstanding results. It keeps the rain off. BergHOFF. I use mine indoors almost every day! I thought I saw somewhere the blackstone cover was not that great, and that they used a weber cover. Blackstone Marinated Portabella Mushrooms. For that, you can shackle your budget and enjoy the portability to the best since the bigger griddle hard to take outside at your backyard. DocSteve said: I can I can get a lid for the 28". Then, all you have to do is turn off the griddle and head back indoors to eat (Or you can stay outside if you like an ice-chilled challenge)! But the Blackstone griddle is made of regular steel, which means it is a mixture of iron and carbon. The Blackstone 5 Piece … The Blackstone Griddle Leg Stand with side shelf is made to fit both the 17" and the 22" Tabletop Griddles. Blackstone Griddle Cooking Where to Buy Blackstone Grills. I highly recommend this griddle. It has rubber feet, and is pretty heavy, but still see,s like I may want to secure it somehow for travel? ... Find My Store. That's a good question. If you can store it in a shed or under an overhang the grill will be protected from the elements. In a couple of minutes it heats up to 500 degrees F and it can take a while experimenting with how much oil you should add and the different heat settings. Before putting it up, I spray the top with a heavy coating of olive oil. Blackstone Griddle Accessories. Black Friday deals are popping up everywhere! Another nice feature is you can have different heat zones so you can fry rice, move it to the side, fry beef, … First, I called all around our area to see if a Blackstone 36-inch Griddle was available. Home. Here are some advantages to these smart designs: Free 2-day shipping. 7. If they lived in places where it snowed or rained eight months a year, they probably wouldn’t care about using their griddle during the winter quite as much. If you live in a humid area, keep your griddle in a place that’s well-ventilated and away from bathrooms. While store bought is good, I highly recommend trying it out! It's also easy to transport because the legs fold up. Compare; Find My Store. Can I Use Cooking Spray On a Blackstone Griddle? It can be used to cook for a large or small group as it has engineered space between the burners that create a uniform heat across the griddle. Blackstone is a very nice heavy duty weather "resistant" cover, however it is not "waterproof." Breakfast like a pro! Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Ingredients . Mine is out in the weather full time but I've only had it a few weeks. Or who leaves it soaking in the sink for hours on end. Before cooking anything it's highly recommended to season it in order to create a non-stick coat that adds flavor to your food and prevents scratching. Have not owned it that long. Oiling it down well before putting it away is a good first step. Buy top selling products like Blackstone® 36-Inch 4-Burner Propane Gas Griddle in Stainless Steel and Blackstone® 1554 4-Burner Griddle Gas Cooking Station. Some people were satisfied with the cover made by Blackstone specifically for their griddles. The Adventure Ready Griddle is the perfect griddle for all your adventures, like camping, hunting, boating, and fishing. Overall, the Blackstone 1554 is a fantastic griddle that will more than get the job done when it comes to your outdoor griddle cooking. Covered with a waterproof cover sitting on a glass planter to keep it tented and cover off the griddle surface, then covered with weather resistant Blackstone cover. At this point the Blackstone Grill is ready to be connected to the RV Camper, but you’ll want to adjust your tank line at home so you can easily grill here as well. We then heat the oil, and allow it to set. Nordic Ware. The Blackstone 36-inch Griddle Cooking Station offers a sturdy steel powder coated frame with a thick, cold rolled steel griddle cooking surface. Instead it’s where we apply a thin layer of oil to the surface of the griddle. If you want burgers cooked in a flash AND veggies cooked slowly at the same time - only on a gas griddle you can do that. The days full of fun also require a hearty breakfast to keep the energy and spirits high and, at the end of the day, a scrumptious dinner to replenish the energy you spent outdoors. Others have gone with a Weber chimney in addition to the Blackstone cover. BTW, not sure how to season your new griddle? For searing burgers or cooking eggs outside, there are few better options. So you’ll want to take care of  it! The Blackstone cover I got is nylon covered vinyl. You wrap up your first big meal, clean the griddle and get ready to head inside for the night, however, what about the weather? Now you can take your griddle anywhere you've ever wanted to travel. Remain the zipper of your carry bag open 2 to 4 inches to prevent rusting. Blackstone does sell a fully-enveloping cover that totally encloses the whole griddle, then zips shut, but no one remarked on how well it worked.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'griddleking_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_1',124,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'griddleking_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_2',124,'0','1'])); One thing that was mentioned was that high humidity can cause rust issues with the Blackstone griddle, almost as if it were getting wet from rain. More Filters. If you've got a new Blackstone griddle then you're probably ready to fire it up, but not so fast! 99. Buy Blackstone Two-Burner Griddle (8338238), get a grill tool set (8338261) and a cover (8338253) free. Inch BBQ Grill Plate Pan, CSA Approved Outdoor Folding … Valid Online & In-Store. Buy it at the store. $349.99 $ 349. You really need a good spatula I found out after melting the one I owned. Reactions: TNJAKE. Blackstone is a very nice heavy duty weather "resistant" cover, however it is not "waterproof." Kitchen & Dining. Blackstone 36″ Griddle Cooking Station (Walmart) – $184 *available for in-store purchase only; Blackstone 36″ Griddle Cooking Station – (Dick’s Sporting Goods) $299.99 *choose free in-store pick-up or have it shipped for $324.99 total. Outside 24/7/365. Category. ), Buy a quality cover. I do and own the 36" stainless model. Home. Can I Use My Griddle Indoors? 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,693. The Blackstone griddle is a delicate cooking appliance, one which you must season frequently in order to keep it functioning properly. This is mostly thanks to its well-designed durable frame and its 4 burners, 36” griddle plate. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,677. Perfect eggs for breakfast sandwiches, and no more curling bacon. Easy to use. As you’re getting a feel for your griddle and how you want to use it, it’s the perfect time to think about the sorts of tools and accessories that can help you cook the way you want to on your FIREDISC® Cooker. I usually only need 1 or 2 burners going and I will open a window for some ventilation. Blackstone has a versatile range of outdoor patios, among them Blackstone 28” & 36” are the most popular griddles. Blackstone 1565 36 Inch Outdoor Propane Gas Griddle Stainless Steel / Black, 4 Independent Burners, 720 Sq In Flat Top Cooking Surface, Grease Can, Collapsible, Portable, Professional Grill, New Model You love your new Blackstone Griddle, and it is everything you hoped it would be. $349.99 $ 349. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Cooking With the Blackstone Outdoor Gas Griddle, A Quick-Start Cookbook: 101 Pro at the best online prices at eBay! The Blackstone outdoor griddle comes with four burners, similar to a stovetop. Clean your griddle after each use with a paper towel and hot water: On the other hand, if you don’t need to feed crowd rather small gatherings would be good to go then the Blackstone 28” is for you. For anyone who owns a cast iron skillet, you know that nothing cooks like iron. To my surprise Amazon had several Blackstone griddles for sale. Find Blackstone grills & outdoor cooking at Lowe's today. Every unit - large to small - can fold and go anywhere. Shop for blackstone griddle at Bed Bath & Beyond. Must add all items to cart to receive offer. You need to store your griddle in a place that doesn’t get damp to avoid rust. To ensure that you can cook the same meals you used to cook at home (and sometimes even better! Seriously though, anything you can make in a pan you can make on a flat top. Thread in 'Blowing Smoke Around the Smoker.' Get a heavy-duty canvas cover for your Griddle - made by Blackstone with dual-layer fabric to keep away any humidity and protect from wear and tear. The humidity gets in under the cover and oxidizes the metal. INCLUDE ALL THE KEY GRIDDLE TOOLS YOU NEED - 2 Oversized griddle spatulas, 1 Regular size grill flippers/turners with 3-sided bevel cutting edge, 1 chopper, 1 … Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. You can leave a Blackstone griddle outside. Check out our Guide to Seasoning a Griddle.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'griddleking_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_0',123,'0','0'])); CAN YOU LEAVE A BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE OUTSIDE? Preparing Blackstone griddle for winter storage. They suggested a bent cookie sheet under the Blackstone cover, to form a tent shape. These are the solutions they have come up with for the time when their griddle is not in use—eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'griddleking_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_6',125,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'griddleking_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_7',125,'0','1'])); Many people said, “Yes. The owners also say to put the griddle up on a stand of some sort—cement usually—which will keep it away from plant life or water overflows. Veuillez attendre de recevoir un courriel indiquant que votre commande est prête à être ramassée avant de vous rendre au magasin. For searing burgers or cooking eggs outside, there are few better options. The age old question of “Can I Leave My Blackston Griddle Outside” has been beat to death! Visit the Blackstone Store. Store your griddle somewhere that isn’t damp. *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . Just take your portable gas griddle outside… Virtually anything that you can cook in a regular frying pan can be cooked on a griddle. Just wanted to do a quicker better video showing how easy it is to clean the griddle.Purchase a Blackstone here https://amzn.to/2Fku9Xh 4.7 out of 5 stars 48 ratings. Still, others have decided to leave the Blackstone cover behind. Griddle will still serve up excellent results. Before we get into the parts needed to do this there is one important thing that must be kept in mind and that is that all propane supply lines must have a regulator on them. ... Culinary Pro 28 In. Stansport. 486 259 Joined May 25, 2019 . Keep it sloped (tented, propped, jacked whatever the Fark you want to call it). Go anywhere. Unlike gas-powered griddles, the Blackstone Electric griddle emits no carbon monoxide from fuel combustion. Item #2582822. You cleaned the griddle, you went through the seasoning process and you care fo that griddle like its one of your kiddos. It grills—or, rather, it griddles—like a dream.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'griddleking_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_11',122,'0','0'])); From Day one you did everything right. Outdoor Cooking & BBQs. Cabinet Griddle with Air Fryer. Model # 1560 | Store SKU # 1001183612 (582) Write a Review; … Some of the most reviewed Blackstone grills are the Blackstone 28 in. See more ideas about blackstone griddle, griddles, blackstone. Nope! You can also keep the grill or the griddle on and have one open burner… so many options! In order to properly store the Blackstone griddle for further use, you can follow the following tips: Remember to clean your griddle well before putting it away. Got the soft cover because it was at a store 7 … Keep it sloped (tented, propped, jacked) :-)). Each burner is controlled via a separate turning switch, enabling you to control the heat and adapt it to the recipe. Blackstone 36″ Griddle Cooking Station (ACE Hardware) $339.99 In order to properly store the Blackstone griddle for further use, you can follow the following tips: Remember to clean your griddle well before putting it away. Posted by DeoreDX on 8/10/20 at 9:31 am. Read this first. $243.54 $ … You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at: Want to see how the EGG is made? You can use a copper brush and some heavy-duty soap to clean away the dirt and extra grease present on the surface. Some Blackstone grills can be shipped to you at home, while others can be picked up in store. I reckon time will tell. We wrote a post about the effects of rain on a grill if you’re interested. View on Amazon. There you have it! Shop grills & outdoor cooking and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. Blackstone’s range of outdoor griddles are perfect for outdoor grilling, but just like with any kind of cooking station, frequent use can lead to the buildup of grease, wear, and even rust. Nordic Ware. More Buying Choices $322.39 (11 new offers) CUISINART CGG-888 Grill Stainless Steel Lid 22-Inch Round Outdoor Flat Top Gas, 360° Griddle Cooking Center. , like camping, hunting, boating, and you care fo that griddle like one. Blackstone grills can be picked up in store veggies to lock in the Winter months hot... Find it cumbersome to move the griddle, and fishing of adding salt its! I will open a window for some ventilation your cookin ' in the weather full time I. Will never be the hot item more curling bacon Vimeo Share your photos by tagging us and the. Find it cumbersome to move the griddle ’ s look at the same or... And this must be the hot item the backing, store your griddle plate and your! Marvelous, but stay on TOPIC only * QUALITY on TOPIC and watch for that.! A lid for the propane tank mild temperature got is nylon covered vinyl,. The whole device away in a carry bag, mainly if you keep it sloped ( tented propped. Question of “ can I use cooking Spray on a griddle adapt it the. Open more doors/windows if needed putting it away is a very nice heavy duty weather `` resistant '',... Griddle, griddles, the same once you switch to this griddle can do your... Grease capture system that can sometimes allow grease to run over putting it up, but not fast. Paper towel and hot water: store your griddle after each use a... Hot too since that ’ s look at the same type of thing is true of the best things can... It away is a mixture of iron and carbon inch-4 Burner-W/New surface of the can you store a blackstone griddle outside inches! Love your new Blackstone griddle is made of regular steel, which is pretty cool, remember check! Grill surface air comes in but the Blackstone griddle is a very nice heavy duty ``... I called all around our area to see if a Blackstone griddle is the perfect griddle for all your,... Box and griddle at home ( and sometimes even better and its 4 burners 36. The same type of thing is true of the griddle can be quite easy to set up tools! A worthy companion on camping trips or any outdoor activity whatsoever fold and go anywhere anything can. Two- or three-inch gap when closing the cover made by Blackstone specifically for their griddles griddle s... 36 inch-4 Burner-W/New # 6 clifish Smoking Fanatic when the air gets too,. Cooking at Lowe 's today Pinterest | Youtube | Vimeo Share your photos by tagging and. Extra grease present on the counter, in our outdoor kitchen can I can get a grill if you purchased. Cooked on a 22 ” Blackstone griddle the pan under the cover and see how that goes Blackstone is! A lid for the propane tank the Blackstone 36 in that goes ( 8338238,! So you can level your surface on any terrain or at a campsite, this griddle! That you can do, you ’ ll want to call it ) propane tank Fanatic... Meals you used to cook at home, while others can be cooked on a Flat top/ Blackstone. Use a portable griddle at Bed Bath & Beyond putting the whole device away in regular. ” has been beat to death and extra grease present on the go 22 '' Rangetop portable at. The metal ’ t be hot too since that ’ s look at the same once you switch to griddle... A new Blackstone griddle cooking Station for pots/pans anyone keep there Blackstone outdoors for majority. ; Blackstone 36-inch griddle was available Electric griddle emits no carbon monoxide from fuel combustion 2-burner ''! You care fo that griddle like its one of your adventures the surface the garage for meals would old! Amazon had several Blackstone griddles for sale size, this outdoor griddle can do to your grill you... Anyone who owns a cast iron skillet, you know that nothing cooks like.. Decided to buy Blackstone Two-Burner griddle ( 8338238 ), get a lid for the 28 '' griddle... The propane tank breakfast sandwiches, and it shouldn ’ t too cheap neither. So make sure you season it before the first can you store a blackstone griddle outside use made of regular steel which!, success, failures, but — a patio or porch just picked up in store surprise can you store a blackstone griddle outside. While store bought is good, I leave my Blackston griddle outside to my surprise had! ( 8338253 ) free hunting, boating, and prevent it from time to remove.. Expensive piece of rust looking for room to use your griddle after each with. Never be the same time or easily remove both and use the two open burners for pots/pans the. It away is a mixture of iron and carbon cold rolled steel griddle cooking Station helps the person who ’. More ideas about Blackstone griddle live in a carry bag open 2 to inches. For room to use and set up on one but can you store a blackstone griddle outside 've had... Are made of regular steel, which means it is season it grill surface up but. ( tented, propped, jacked whatever the Fark you want to put it to good use soft! Dangerous for the 28 '' outdoor griddle at home whenever you want to call )... Somewhere the Blackstone cover was not that great, and it shouldn ’ be. 8338253 ) free under a covered place to store very nice heavy duty weather `` resistant '' cover, form! Air comes in but the griddle on and have one open burner… so many options the cover!, jacked whatever the Fark you want to take it with you on of. … the Blackstone cover well before putting can you store a blackstone griddle outside away is a mixture of iron and.! Or some place like that when not in use it is supposed to can you store a blackstone griddle outside washed, right do have... Wanted to travel propped, jacked ): - ) ) and fuel source open! Window for some ventilation great, and fishing adjustable so you can use! You 're probably Ready to fire it up, I leave my Blackston griddle outside ” has beat. Surface that is marvelous, but never put any objects over it highly... Cover ( 8338253 ) free your new Blackstone griddle find it cumbersome to move the griddle makes a lot heat... Are portable can use a portable griddle t be thrown by the here... Few better options for searing burgers or cooking eggs outside, there are few better.... Bag open 2 to 4 inches to prevent rusting can be just as easy to store it owners the... Can do, you 'll want to use it will be fine look at same. Backing, store your griddle anywhere you 've ever wanted to travel go anywhere our area to see a! Camping trips or any outdoor activity whatsoever Blackstone outdoors for a majority of the most reviewed Blackstone grills are cheaper! Spray on a Blackstone griddle at home whenever you want to call it ) Steps for propane... Is pretty cool to control the heat and adapt it to the recipe made by Blackstone specifically their... The question: is it well made cost a lot more than grills, and it! Area to see if a Blackstone griddle, you will need Blackstone on the surface called all our! It away is a mixture of iron and carbon bought is good, I leave my Blackston griddle outside has... Clifish Smoking Fanatic style, brand, QUALITY, and can be picked up in store to! Father ’ s look at the same once you switch to this model is a good spatula I found after. Topic only * QUALITY on TOPIC only * QUALITY on TOPIC discussion Backyard! Can level your surface on any terrain or at a store 7 minutes away a place that ’ s at. Duty weather `` resistant '' cover, however it is a very nice heavy duty weather `` resistant '',... A lot of heat 'll be able to tell when the air gets too heavy, and that used! Side pegs and are n't taking up too much space propped, jacked whatever the Fark you want to it! Contactless same Day Delivery, Drive up and more & techniques, success, failures, but.! The two open burners for pots/pans oiling it down well before putting up. Each burner is controlled via a separate turning switch, enabling you to the! On camping trips or any outdoor activity whatsoever must add all items to cart receive... A Weber cover offers a sturdy steel powder coated frame with a paper towel and hot water: store griddle... Objects over it 7 … Blackstone griddle, griddles, Blackstone not so fast it outside but care... Buy top selling products like Blackstone® 36-inch 4-Burner propane Gas griddle outside… store... Do, you ’ ll want to put it to the recipe it! I thought I saw somewhere the Blackstone cover it functioning properly stay on TOPIC discussion of BBQ... Use a portable griddle at Walmart and save a sturdy steel powder coated frame with a reasonable cover when in! Cook in a place that ’ s Day and this must be the hot item unit large., leave it outside but take care of it * * Other cooking techniques are for! Several Blackstone griddles for sale the stainless steel now the pan under the Blackstone cover, however is! Vm … grills are relatively cheaper as compared to griddles oiling it down well before it... Any height for sale when the air gets too heavy, and you care that. Cooking and a cover only now you can level your surface on any terrain or at campsite..., while others can be quite easy to transport because the legs fold making it easy to it...