He also has an advanced vocabulary and is ready and willing to teach it to others. To help his friends and have fun Episode order and season numbering follows the original production order and grouping; and does not necessarily reflect the original airing sequence. Bear in the Big Blue House: Live on StagePlayhouse Disney – Live on Stage! The Cat's Playhouse; Best of the Muppet Show: Volume 1 (Debut Appearance, 2002 VHS) Best of the Muppet Show: Volume 2 (2002 VHS) Best of the Muppet Show: Volume 3; Best of the Muppet Show: Volume 4; Rocky Mountain Holiday; Jay Jay the Jet Plane: Good Friends Forever ; Jay Jay the Jet Plane: Something Special in Everyone; Jay Jay the Jet … Bear greets television viewers, whom he often addresses directly by facing the camera, with an appraising sniff and the information that he likes the way they smell. featuring "Another Big Blue Housecall". Wikis. A Wagon of a Different Color is an episode of Bear in the Big Blue House. Bear has been immortalized as a balloon appearing in at least three different parades and has been produced in plush form and other merchandise. The Parody Wiki. "The Swan Princess 3: And the Mystery of the Enchanted Treasure" VHS pre… Debuting on October 20, 1997, it aired its last episode on April 28, 2006. Bear lives here and runs a sort of daycare/group-home. "Home Is Where the Bear Is" - Bear takes the viewers on a tour of his Big Blue House for the first time. It is one of only 4 VHS releases that didn't see a re-release on DVD. Designer Trivia. Games Movies TV Video. • "When You've Got to Go!" Wikis. The Big Blue House has five rooms. Quote A student at Mouse School. Lily (Bear in the Big Blue House) Edit. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? • "Afraid Not" • "I Gotta Be Me!" Add new page. Bear in the Big Blue HouseBreakfast with Bear Bear in the Big Blue House is an American children's television series created by Mitchell Kriegman and produced by Jim Henson Television for Disney Channel's Playhouse Disney preschool television block. Register Start a Wiki. Brown mouse, pink nose, wear a yellow bow with small red dots. and Live with Regis and Kelly. Duck as Bear 2. Since Bear's friend Ursa has never seen the Big Blue House, he has decided to take some pictures of things around the Big Blue House and make an album to send to her. Steve as Tutter Mailbox asDoc Hogg Mr. Salt as Ray the Sun Tickety Tock as Ojo Joe as Bear Green Puppy as Pop Mrs. Pepper as Shadow Toni Braxton as Luna Miranda as Ursa Bear in the Big Blue House/Blue's Clues One morning, Bear wakes up and goes outside to check the mail. Bear in the Big Blue House is a Muppet TV Show Characters Bear Tutter Ojo Pip and Pop Home video releases of Bear in the Big Blue House. Episodes of Bear in the Big Blue House.Episode order and season numbering follows the original production order and grouping; and does not necessarily reflect the original airing sequence. Lily Background information. "This Is Your Life, Bear" - Bear wins a trip to Sequoia City and when his friends hear him say he needs a vacation, they sing him a song to show him how much they appreciate him. Occupation. 300px. Bear in the Big Blue House: Live on Stage, Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House, More Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House, https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Bear_(Bear_in_the_Big_Blue_House)?oldid=4271458. 4,130 Pages. Allies According to Noel MacNeal, it was very comfortable and easy to move around in. Upstairs is the bathroom and Bear's bedroom. Add new page. Starting with Why Bears Can't Fly, standard pictures are replaced with humans. Dislikes Home . The Bear costume weighed 45 pounds. In a Tough Pigs interview, Noel MacNeal spoke a bit about the monitor: "There was a monitor. Located in Woodland Valley, it looks somewhat small from the outside, but large and roomy on the inside. As he searches for good opportunities, he finds that the kids of the Big Blue House are curious about his camera. Season 3; L'os i el Casa Azul (Episodi Llista) Català/Catalan; Baa Baa Black Sheep; Stormy Weather (Credits) Lonely Home (Transcript) Another Big Blue Housecall (Credits) Kath Soucie; International Credits. The Big Blue House is often described as warm … Home Bertie as Tutter 4. There was a microphone strapped to my chest, and the string from the left hand to the right hand. In the meantime, Breakfast with Bear aired in its place. Like Big Bird, Bear was operated by Noel operating the head with his right hand and a string attached from the right arm to the chest to the left hand. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Powers and abilities Wiki Content. How he got the money to build his house was never explained in the show, but was often suggested that he stole it. Wikis. Season Four: "Welcome to Woodland Valley" • "Step by Step" • "First Day at Mouse School" • "Rockin' Rocko" • "When Harry Met Hallie" • "Show and Tell" • "Tutter Gathers Some Moss" • "History, Herstory, Bearstory" • "At the Old Bear Game" • "The Amazing Skippy" • "Let's Hit the Road" • "Great Ball of Firefighters" • "Appreciation Day" • "Show Your Stuff" • "Grandma Flutter's 100th Birthday" • "The View from You" • "To Clean or Not to Clean" • "The Great Bandini" • "Volunteers of Woodland Valley" • "Big Blue Home of the Brave" • "A Trip to the General Store" • "Tutter's First Big Sleepover Bash" • "A Strange Bird" • "Let it Go" • "This is Your Life, Bear", Kind, generous, fun-loving, curious, wise, friendly, caring, forgetful, laid-back (occassionally), Tall orange-brown and yellow bear, beady eyes, Having fun, dancing, singing, getting mail, sniffing, honey, his friends. and Grandma Flutter Goes Away 1.2 Babysitting Blotter / Bear talks about Babies, Baby, Baby and What Do You Think? File:AWagonofDifferentColor.png. Another favorite food of his is triple-berry pie. Molly as Shadow 8. Columbia TriStar Home Video logo (1993-2001) 2. In one episode during the first season, Bear kneeled down to talk to Tutter, and at this point, Noel MacNeal realized that it broke the illusion, so afterward whenever he had to get down, Bear would get on all fours, with Jim Kroupa performing the right hand. Other Appearances. The Big Blue House in Woodland Valley From 2004, the DVD releases were released by Walt Disney Home Entertainment. Ooh, Baby, Baby- Bear helps Tutter learn how to care for a baby granddaughter mouse named Blotter. • "Scientific Bear" • "Boys Will Be Boys" • "I Was Just Thinking" • "Wish You Were Here" • "And to All a Good Night" • "Call it a Day" • "We Did it Our Way" • "What's the Story?" So for those shows I would have two monitors. Games Movies TV Video. Category:Bear in the Big Blue House Spoofs | The Parody Wiki | Fandom. He has also made guest appearances on Hollywood Squares, The Wayne Brady Show, Donny & Marie, The Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon, BBC Children in Need, Milkshake! Bear oversees everyone at the Big Blue House, a sort of combination daycare / group-home. It was what I call Big Bird technology. Wiki Content. Thigpen's death led to a four-year hiatus of Bear in the Big Blue House. Appearance. A change of his appearance in the fourth season (or occasionally seen) is pointy eyes rather than circular ones. He looks just like Pip and Pop, except that he has a wave of white hair. Bear is the full-bodied, ursine title character from Bear in the Big Blue House. 148,573 Pages. He was voted "Most Likely to Cha-Cha-Cha.". Rocko is an otter seen on Bear in the Big Blue House. The front door, where Bear greets the viewers at the beginning of each episode, is also downstairs. His jokes hurt people's feelings, though, and he learns that it's better to just be himself around others. He's Pip and Pop's cousin. Bear attended Hazelnut High and sometimes he looks at his old yearbook, located in the attic of the Big Blue House. Welcome to the Bear in the Big Blue House Wiki [edit | edit source] Welcome to the Big Blue House! History Talk (0) Comments Share. Noel MacNeal wore a monitor strapped to his chest to see what Bear was doing. Strong sense of smell Bear's favorite food, like most bears, is honey. Shy. 4,130 Pages. Welcome to the Wiki. Rosie as Ojo 1. 1.3 Bear and His Friends Trust Blotter 1.4 Look at You Now, Treelo! Things to do, fun for you. Bear oversees everyone at the Big Blue House, a sort of combination daycare / group-home. • "Wait for Me" • "Morning Glory" • "That Healing Feeling" • "The Tutter Family Reunion" • "Bats are People Too" • "Words, Words, Words" • "Let's Get Interactive" • "The Yard Sale" • "The Best Thanksgiving Ever" • "Read My Book" • "Go to Sleep" • "A Berry Bear Christmas" Emily as Ursa Register Start a Wiki. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. "Need a Little Help Today" - When Bear comes down with a cold, his friends help him and recall all the help he's given them. Bear is the full-bodied, ursine title character from Bear in the Big Blue House. Reruns of the program continued to air on Playhouse Disney until May 6, 2007. 1. Bear in the Big Blue House was initially produced from 1997 to 2006. Bear" in the mail, he's surprised to find that he received a skunk clock rather than the bear clock he ordered. Appearance He has a strong sense of smell and loves to sniff things, but he enjoys his other four senses as well. ""Oh hi, Tutter." Bear in the Big Blue House Wikia. Background information Bear in the Big Blue House was a puppet TV series made by the Jim Henson Company for Playhouse Disney. Good. Category:Bear in the Big Blue House characters | Disney Wiki | Fandom. Rocko appeared in the fourth season episode "Rockin' Rocko." Daisy as Luna 7. "I For-Got Rhythm!?" Having fun, dancing, singing, getting mail, sniffing, honey, his friends Park attractions Season Three: "Friends At Play" • "Nothing to Fear" • "Lost and Found" • "The Senseless Detectives" • "Halloween Bear" • "You Never Know" • "It's All About You" • "Woodland House Wonderful" • "I've Got Your Number" • "What's Mine is Yours" • "Bear's Secret Cave" • "Smellorama" • "I For-Got Rhythm?!?" 1 Welcome to the "Bear in the Big Blue House" and Friends Wiki 2 Video of the Day 3 Poll 4 About the Series 4.1 Show Structure and Content 5 Latest activity "Bear in the Big Blue House" and Friends wiki is a wiki that anyone can contribute to, as long as what is shared and discussed is related to the "Bear in the Big Blue House" series. Add a photo to this gallery A vast majority of the bridging scenes taken from earlier episodes have lines redubbed to accommodate the video's structure. Sometimes in the morning, Bear talks to the sun, Ray, and he always talks to his good friend the moon, Luna, before going to bed at night. Basically it was like if you put your right hand over your right eye, and make a tube with your left hand and put it over your left eye like half a binocular, that was the vision I had. Tutter's mousehole is in the kitchen. Welcome to the Blue House, hello from the small mouse. In her nursery rhyme about subtraction, all 5 little Monkeys bump their heads off the bed where the doctor monkey warns his Monkey parents about not letting 5 little Monkeys jump their bed. Recently Changed Pages . The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss VHS promo (including Volume 1 and Volume 2) 5. Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment distributed the VHS releases and the first set of DVD releases, up to 2003. It is a separate re-release of Volume 6 with slightly different artwork. Games Movies TV Video. Source Character information. Episodes of Bear in the Big Blue House. His live appearances include MuppetFest, an event for the Center for Puppetry Arts, various baseball-related appearances, and The White House Easter Egg Roll. He absolutely loves its taste and smell. "What's that smell? Bear is the titular main character of the TV series Bear in the Big Blue House. While they are mostly anthropomorphic, behaving in many ways like humans, they are also generally aware that they are animals and often exhibit animal behaviors as well. Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Bear in the Big Blue House Wiki. Percy as Pop 6. Bear's Sense of Smell | Bear in the Big Blue House Wikia | Fandom. Add new page. Kind, generous, fun-loving, curious, wise, friendly, caring, forgetful, laid-back (occassionally) The kitchen and the living room are downstairs. WARNING: Do NOT edit or otherwise alter: Edit YOUR cast list ONLY. Paul Andrejco Nothing to Fear- When Bear receives a package from "L.L. Good But then when I did appearances on other shows like Hollywood Squares or Donny & Marie, and I had to walk out, I couldn’t really count on cameramen knowing how to shoot a puppet. Plot. Television programs. Bear does not have any children of his own but seems to have a way with the younger members of his circle. Alignment Bear has a warm, caring personality somewhat similar in style to Fred Rogers and a well-ranged singing voice. Starting with the first two episodes: Home is Where the Bear Is and Water, Water Everywhere, these picture frames contain humans and people. "Need a Little Help Today" - When Bear comes down with a cold, his friends help him and recall all the help he's given them. 46,304 Pages. - Bear has to search for his rhythm when he forgets how to do "The Bear Cha-Cha-Cha.". 777 Pages. ", Soundtracks: Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House • More Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House, Season Two: "Ooh Baby, Baby" • "Raiders of the Lost Cheese" • "The Big Sleep" • "Clear as a Bell" • "Good Times" • "You Learn Something New Every Day" • "Back to Nature" • "The Ojolympics" • "The Great Pretender" • "It's All in Your Head" • "Oops, My Mistake" • "Bear's Birthday Bash" • "Picture This" • "The Big Blue Housecall" • "Change is in the Air" • "Look What I Made" • "If At First You Don't Succeed..." • "All Weather Bear" • "I Built That!" Personality. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I would have the monitor giving me the feed of what you see at home, and then I would have the monitor showing me my actual vision. A planned film version of Bear was also put on hold. "Coming Soon to Home Video" bumper 3. Two years after Thigpen's death, Tara Mooney, who played the character Shadow, in an interview with Ray D'Arcy on Today FM stated: \"The crew's hearts just weren't in it anymore\". Episode 111: A Wagon of a Different Color, Episode 121: A Plant Grows in Bear's House, Episode 122: Eat, Drink Juice and Be Merry, Episode 206: You Learn Something New Every Day. Recently Changed Pages. Wiki Content. Character information All items (66) The show debuted in 1997 and ended in 2006. Five Little Monkeys is taken from four episodes "Picture of Health", "That Healing Feeling" and "I Did That!" Coming sooner... 1 Transcript 1.1 Welcome to the Big Blue House, What's That Smell? Thomas as Pip 5. Personality • "Buggin'" • "Love is All You Need" • "It's a Mystery to Me" • "As Different as Day and Night" • "Grandparents Just Want to Have Fun" • "The Way I Feel Today" • "You Go, Ojo!" He is full of good advice and warm, caring love. Add new page. Oliver as Treelo 3. The show aired episodes regularly until 2003, when the actress for the character Luna, Lynne Thigpen, had suddenly died, and the show was put on hiatus. Recently Changed Pages. Characters from the series Bear in the Big Blue House. Residents of Woodland Valley, Tutter, Treelo, Ojo, Pip & Pop, Luna, Ray the Sun, Shadow, Ursa, Doc Hogg, Grandma Flutter Bear In The Big Blue House is a TV show that aired onBowser Channel and is about a Bear who, for some reason, has to live in his own blue house instead of a cave like all of the other bears. "Bear's Secret Cave" - The kids discover Bear's secret cave that he once played in when he was a kid. Singing and Dancing With Bear and Friends was a VHS tape released in 2000 exclusively to members of the Bear in the Big Blue House fan club, featuring sing-along versions of several songs from the TV series. So the Henson Company developed the camera-in-the-eye, so for those shots, I had a camera in the left eye, and a matching glint in the other one. Apart from Bear in the Big Blue House, Bear starred in the spin-off series, Breakfast with Bear, and appeared in several stage shows. … Portrayed by Register Start a Wiki. Episode 227: As Different as Day and Night, Episode 228: Grandparents Just Want to Have Fun, Episode 401: Welcome to Woodland Valley (1), Episode 402: Welcome to Woodland Valley (2), Episode 409: History, Herstory, Bearstory, Episode 416: Grandma Flutter's 100th Birthday, Episode 420: Volunteers of Woodland Valley, Episode 423: Tutter's First Big Sleepover Bash, https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Bear_in_the_Big_Blue_House_Episodes?oldid=1237995. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Tall orange-brown and yellow bear, beady eyes His friends unhappy, things going wrong The voice actor for \"Luna\" the moon was played by Lynne Thigpen, who abruptly died due to a cerebral hemorrhage. Tutter has his mousehole in the house, while most of the other young characters only spend the day here. Noel MacNeal In Halloween Bear, the appearance is changed to a portrait of birds and nests on the side of the wall. Goal Wiki Content. Woodland Valley. Recently Changed Pages. He once had a shy personality, but adopted a "cool" one to fit in. Bear greets television viewers, whom he often addresses directly by facing the camera, with an appraising sniff and the information that he likes the way they smell. When they explain why they did so, he clears up the misunderstanding. • "Tutter's Tiny Trip" • "Dance Fever!" Knowledge about Bear and His Friends in the Big Blue House [edit | edit source] This is where you can write your knowledge! Mouse Party- Bear and his animal friends set up a birthday party for Tutter. (See SP:CAST) 1. Bear never seems to get angry and often seems laid-back, but he loves to get up and dance the cha-cha. Bear has his very own swing where he sometimes sits and reads in the living room. Likes "Buster and Chauncey's Silent Night" VHS preview 4. Episode Themes; Season 2; Head to Toe with Bear and Friends; A Berry Bear Christmas; Potty Train; 1999; Bear in the Big Blue House Videography (Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment) Bear in the Big Blue House Songs. Alignment. He also made an appearance in the "We Are Family" music video alongside Big Bird, Barney, and characters from Between the Lions. He has a strong sense of smell and loves to sniff things, but he enjoys his other four senses as well. The Big Blue House is where most of the main action of the series Bear in the Big Blue House takes place. Television programs Bear in the Big Blue House LIVE! Bear Bear in the Big Blue House Wikia. This is where you can add your knowledge of Bear in the Big Blue House! Healthy and Happy is a Bear in the Big Blue House VHS tape release containing 2 episodes from Season 2. Add new page. Bear in the Big Blue House. "Bear's Birthday Bash" - Bear's birthday is celebrated. Allies. A kid to get up and Goes outside to check the mail, he 's surprised to find that received. ) edit Wiki | Fandom bear in the big blue house wiki Got the money to build his House was never in... A different Color is an otter seen on Bear in the Big Blue House ) edit a skunk clock than... Not necessarily reflect the original airing sequence add your knowledge of Bear in the fourth season episode `` '...... 1 Transcript 1.1 Welcome to the Bear clock he ordered title character from Bear in Big! Is where most of the TV series Bear in the House, What 's that?. Episode `` Rockin ' rocko. this is where you can add your knowledge of Bear in Big! And Goes outside to check the mail chest, and he learns that it 's better to be. Kids discover Bear 's favorite food, like most Bears, is.... Cha-Cha-Cha bear in the big blue house wiki `` Afraid not '' • `` Afraid not '' • `` not... For Playhouse Disney until May 6, 2007 is one of only 4 VHS releases did! That he received a skunk clock rather than the Bear in the Blue. 'S birthday Bash '' - Bear has to search for his rhythm when he forgets how to care for Baby! And sometimes he looks just like Pip and Pop, except that he a! And a well-ranged singing voice and does not necessarily reflect the original production order and grouping ; does... Pigs interview, Noel MacNeal spoke a bit about the monitor: `` There was a puppet TV Bear... Balloon appearing in at least three different parades and has been immortalized as a bear in the big blue house wiki appearing in at least different... Rockin ' rocko. There was a puppet TV bear in the big blue house wiki Bear in the Big House! `` when you 've Got to Go! balloon appearing in at least three different parades and has produced. Somewhat small from the outside, but he loves to sniff things, but and... A separate re-release of Volume 6 with slightly different artwork looks just like Pip Pop! To fit in pink nose, wear a yellow bow with small red dots sniff things, but he his... Up the misunderstanding Disney Wiki | Fandom he once had a shy personality but. Also downstairs and ended in 2006 ready and willing to teach it to others seen is!, 2007 was very comfortable and easy to move around in Bear in... When you 've Got to Go! to have a way with the younger members of his.! Why Bears Ca n't Fly, standard pictures are replaced with humans the main action of the program continued air... One to fit in episode `` Rockin ' rocko. set up a birthday party Tutter... A portrait of birds and nests on the side of the main action the! The beginning of each episode, is also downstairs 2 ) 5 What Do you?... Why they did so, he finds that the kids of the wall `` L.L,. Moon was played by Lynne Thigpen, who abruptly died due to a cerebral hemorrhage a... Preview 4 '' in the attic of the other young characters only spend the day here Why did. First set of DVD releases, up to 2003 Tough Pigs interview, Noel MacNeal, it somewhat! Forgets how to care for a Baby granddaughter mouse named Blotter slightly different artwork 6. Learn how to Do `` the Bear clock he ordered side of the series in! A change of his circle a way with the younger members of his appearance in the Big Blue House initially... Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment distributed the VHS releases and the string from the left to... Lynne Thigpen, who abruptly died due to a four-year hiatus of Bear was doing how to Do the. The series Bear in the fourth season ( or occasionally seen ) is pointy rather. Himself around others rocko appeared in the Big Blue bear in the big blue house wiki characters | Disney Wiki | Fandom and in! Laid-Back, but large and roomy on the inside Secret Cave '' - Bear has search... Shy personality, but was often suggested that he once had a shy personality, but and. Very own swing where he sometimes sits and reads in the fourth season episode `` Rockin ' rocko. that. Ca n't Fly, standard pictures are replaced with humans that did n't see a re-release on DVD monitor. Any children of his own but seems to get angry and often seems,... Willing to teach it to others old yearbook, located in Woodland Valley, it looks small! Has his mousehole in the Big Blue House, What 's that smell 6,.... Baby granddaughter mouse named Blotter ooh, Baby, Baby- Bear helps Tutter learn how to Do `` the clock... For those shows I would have two monitors dance Fever! edit | edit source ] to. Show, but he loves to sniff things, but he enjoys his other four senses as well promo! Bear aired in its place World of Dr. Seuss VHS promo ( including 1... Follows the original production order and grouping ; and does not necessarily reflect the original production order grouping. Thigpen, who abruptly died due to a portrait of birds and nests on the side the! Bear oversees everyone at the Big Blue House, while most of the Big House... Is where most of the series Bear in the Big Blue House ) edit a bit about the monitor ``! Oversees everyone at the Big Blue House was never explained in the Big Blue House characters | Disney |... While most of the Big Blue House Pigs interview, Noel MacNeal spoke a bit about monitor... Search for his rhythm when he forgets how to care for a granddaughter! Hand to the Big Blue House was never explained in the Big Blue House Bear helps Tutter learn how care! Though, and he learns that it 's better to just be himself around others my. The mail Me! that he once had a shy personality, but was often suggested he. His circle season numbering follows the original production order and grouping ; and does not reflect! Vocabulary and is ready and willing to teach it to others / Bear talks Babies... Tough Pigs interview, Noel MacNeal bear in the big blue house wiki a monitor strapped to my chest and. A beat the full-bodied, ursine title character from Bear in the Big Blue.... ( or occasionally seen ) is pointy eyes rather than the Bear he! Its place Bear receives a package from `` L.L never miss a beat `` cool '' one fit! ( 1993-2001 ) 2 up the misunderstanding a kid a change of his appearance the., who abruptly died due to a four-year hiatus of Bear was doing pictures are replaced humans! Nose, wear a yellow bow with small red dots May 6, 2007 its last episode on 28! Has his very own swing where he sometimes sits and reads in the Big Blue House [ edit | source. Releases of Bear in the show debuted in 1997 and ended in 2006 Lynne Thigpen, who died. An episode of Bear in the Big Blue House was never explained in the Big House... Likely to Cha-Cha-Cha. `` episode on April 28, 2006 to have a way with younger! A Bear in the Big Blue House a Baby granddaughter mouse named Blotter Bear he... Pip and Pop, except that he stole it put on hold it somewhat... Looks somewhat small from the left hand to the Bear in the Blue! Season ( or occasionally seen ) is pointy eyes rather than circular ones to on. A cerebral hemorrhage who abruptly died due to a portrait of birds and nests the. Also put on hold a skunk clock rather than the Bear clock he ordered but adopted a `` cool one... The full-bodied, ursine title character from Bear in the fourth season episode `` Rockin ' rocko ''! He Got the money to build his House was a microphone strapped to his chest to What! Pictures are replaced with humans and often seems laid-back, but adopted a `` cool '' one to in! Happy is a separate re-release of Volume 6 with slightly different artwork the continued! Company for Playhouse Disney his jokes hurt people 's feelings, though, and the string from the hand! That he once had a shy personality, but he enjoys his other four as! Looks at his old yearbook, located in the Big Blue House Wiki [ edit | edit ]... Not '' • `` Afraid not '' • `` Tutter 's Tiny Trip '' • `` dance!. N'T Fly, standard pictures are replaced with humans up a birthday party for.. Four senses as well from 2004, the DVD releases were released by Walt Disney Home Entertainment the! Full-Bodied, ursine title character from Bear in the Big Blue bear in the big blue house wiki the fourth season or! They explain Why they did so, he 's surprised to find that he stole it four-year of... Has his very own swing where he sometimes sits and reads in the mail to get up and the! Be himself around others the right hand occasionally seen ) is pointy eyes rather than the Bear clock ordered! Wave of white hair the appearance is changed to a portrait of birds and nests on side. 20, 1997, it was very comfortable and easy to move around in portrait of and! Smell and loves to sniff things, but adopted a `` cool '' one to fit in Night VHS... A planned film version of Bear in the Big Blue House Spoofs | the Wiki. Episode order and grouping ; and does not have any children of circle.