Whilst the costs of ownership are paid, all structures placed by the owning company are protected from decay, although they may still take damage from weapons and artillery in the combat phase. I’d consider that workable. Lets not forget, this game is made in America, and that alone justifies scaling it to our modified slave system we call capitalism. Some will screw that up too! We're not talking about PvP. ( make the upkeep materials, and have the upkeep box upkeep just those structures attatched to it. Make Offer - 1/1250 Scale France Steamboat ATLAS Alloy Cruise Ship Boats Vehicles Model Toy. It is basically pvp at that point. $25.28. If you are going on holiday use this feature by pressing it and it will extend but only a one off feature for a year maybe and then after that timers go back to normal. if not, anchoring a ship in a non freeport/lawless zone will stop decay. NORMANDIE Atlas 1/1250 Transatlantic Boat Ship Replica Alloy Model Toy Collect. I don’t find this unfair or unreasonable, just a trade off you must deal with if you choose to play solo in a multiplayer oriented game. REMOVE F***ING SHIP DECAY RATE. I usually find an extremely large island to occupy that is interesting and has almost all the resources that I need and just stay on that island. We build a mid-tier ship over the past 48 hours, and now that we're sailing in it, we notice we're taking 22-23 damage every 3 minutes. Online. I don’t know but I have a hard time believing it could be more than 5% to 10% at most. Kind of sucks that people do that. They lose all their work ingame because they go on holiday and because they are a solo player group playing on an MMO? Non NA players who belong to any decent size company do not, because other company members can cover while they are gone. People can then go on their holidays and come back in time but you can't keep extending timers more and more all the time, I think 10days is enough, more than enough. On somebody elses island it is solvable thanks to their claim flag (being able to contain food) ... provide you have an entendre with your neighbourghs =  the island owners. Even those players who want this change and arguing for it would be unlikely to ever notice when it worked against them. Atlas Obscura and our trusted partners use technology such as … The developers of ATLAS, the new MMORPG due tomorrow on Steam Early Access, said that sailing across the entire map would take 30 real hours. Non NA solo players and NON NA players in small companies where the entire company goes on vacation together. A snake-wrapped monochrome finish that looks vicious from all angles. Don’t panic, attack! But i've not had any issues at all, I don't even give it any thought. Multiplayer does not automatically mean organization and group content, even if many can not imagine otherwise! The world of Atlas is a huge, dangerous place full of opportunity, conquest, collapse, adventure, friendship, betrayal, struggle, loss and glorious battles. Add some feature called vacation time, structures will decay in 20 days and can only be used once in a year. I know that with your stupid Colony system you are unable to control the Foundation and Pillar Spammer. Free shipping. ... r/PlayAtlas is a fan community for Atlas, the giant MMO pirate game from Grapeshot Games! And it is narrowed down further to groups of people that are either very small or take their vacations at the same time, with nobody willing to log in once a week. Using an anchor does slow decay even in freeports or lawless but the only way to stop it all together is outside those zones and by having it anchored. Have tames and ships update their timers to highest nearby structure. Free shipping. This guide will tell you How To Level Up Rafts & Ships In Atlas as, much like your character, rafts and boats earn experience points and can level up and unlock new improvements. For the people the go on holiday why can't they introduce a button in game where you get 1 time to have 2 week break maybe? Basically some small fraction of EU PVE. 1/1250 Scale France Steamboat ATLAS Alloy Cruise Ship Boats Vehicles Model Toy. Top posts december 25th 2018 Top posts of december, 2018 Top posts 2018. help Reddit App … Screw that noise... You don't have to ask permission, I never did. It currently takes 11 skill points to get to (and unlock) the first shipbuilding node in the Seamanshiptree (Basics of Sailing). Yeah no sorry, I’m not of the opinion that the decay timer needs to allow solo players to maintain outposts while gone on vacation for 2 weeks straight. This means that every 10 hours we have to fully repair our ship with a large sum of materials (each plank requires it) before being able to play. It's easy! There were people I played with in Conan exiles that made it a point to always have a repair hammer with them at all times. The main goal for you and your crew should be to build a small base, shipyard so you can build a ship and having friends to help speed up the process is neat. ATLAS 1/1250 Scale RMS LUSITANIA Ship …