FRN: 838865. I too have been conned by this company so anyone with any success on beating them and their underhand ways, I'd be grateful to know. PPI complaints deadline. Spoke to one of their minions today, about as useful as a chocolate fire guard! It's harassment !! That was in October and other than a automated acknowledgement of my email I have heard nothing since. Keep sending harassing texts, which you can't block. Copyright © Allay Claims Ltd. All rights reserved. i wish I had read these reviews before now. I have contacted the Financial Conduct Authority who have advised me to take it to the Financial Ombudsman. If they persist, I shall refer them to the financial ombudsman. We received PPI back for several claims through another company who were excellent and charged 10%+vat. They then advised me to contact the Information Commission office as they seem to be breaching the Data Protection Act and misused the Data Protection. Allay yet again calling from another number. I would also add that I have not received any invoice from them for payment. You can find this on any letter or email from us. Company reg. I asked them to stop harassing me but they carried on. Can’t remember- I think it was a free PPI check and now they’re bombarding me every day with emails. Find out more about PPI and what happens if you’ve made a complaint. We will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. I started filling out an application for this company to look into PPI claim but changed my mind and never completed it. Registered Office: Studio 20, The Kiln, Hoults Yard, Walker Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2HL Tel: 0191 462 0000. Share. I'm hoping that as my payout was so small they have forgotten about me - or finally been investigated for improper conduct - and closed down. I never sent them any paper work relating to PPI claims, but they have sent me an invoice for work they have not done. Allay Claims Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activity. Allay Claims Ltd. Over an extended period further automated responses arrived informing me that no record of the stated accounts had been found. Im posting on there behalf as they nolonger can use a phone or a pc ect as have no phone/broadband due to very low benefits so heed my advice NEVER EVER TRUST THESE SCAMMERS THEY WILL ROB YOU BLIND FOR DOING SOD ALL . Allay Claims … Allay were perfect for my claim, it was almost handled completely silently in the background apart from one request for a little further information to help progress. It's harassment !! I sent over 40 emails trying to contact them and all I got was automated response, after two weeks I got a email that just said they have my details and they get back to me. | Read 1,461-1,480 Reviews out of 11,543 When I had occasion to speak to call handlers they were both polite and helpful. I refused stating they had the scanned copy they requested plus the 'cc' letter that had been sent direct to them. These ppl are nomore than vulture scammers who want to take everybody to the cleaners! © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. Unable to confirm with my bank that a ppi refund has been received, due to them only taking emergency call because of the COVID19 pandemic, yet these mercenary’s are harnessing me multiple times daily to pay them money! They are, in my own humble opinion (and it is only my opinion), little more than con artists, scammers, and fraudsters who somehow managed to get a licence to harass and bully people and promote false claims and false advertising. I have reported them as advised by Barclays to The Financial Conduct Society who have now logged my complaint against the company. They suggested I had multiple claims for ppi and never completed any if them. Tel. Can't find it? Your Message. Allay Claims Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activity. 0191 462 0000. There will never be a payment made to me the bank they say owes me money don't have my bank details come across them on Facebook said it was a free ppi check, avoid at all costs don't go near never go to newcastle sick of em. How this Company is allowed to operate is beyond me, and quite frankly they should be investigated and shut down with immediate effect. This is a complete joke of a company, avoid at all cost's. As far as I am concerned I’ve now got just over £10k more than I had a week ago, after the 24% fees. If they persist, I shall refer them to the financial ombudsman. So here you go The Protection from Harassment Act 1997 actually criminalises actions by persons that they know or ought to know entail the harassment of another individual. no: 6836398 | VAT no: 221 656 917. Allay Claims … There ring u every day to get monies off you ppi claim I've already paid £500 and still wanting more I've received a companion claims and allay still want money. On legal advice I asked them for proof of contract. I never contacted this company and somehow they stole my details Which is identity theft and fraud, my bank send me a PPI refund this week saying that they claimed the refund on my behalf. no: 6836398 | VAT no: 221 656 917. After being bombarded left right and centre by text messages, phone calls, and emails I decided to let them check for PPI. They suggested I had multiple claims for ppi and claim I have received funds from them and they want there share ( 25% of nothing is nothing). no: 6836398 | VAT no: 221 656 917. I advised him of there is a code of conduct they have to follow he apparently has never heard of this! Unit 12 Hawick Crescent Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1AS. Allay Claims Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activity. Most extraordinary was one which stated that no record of an account had been found at a bank at which I had 3 accounts, and had used for 54 years. Allay Claims Ltd is a claims management company. It's harassment !! Registered Office: Studio 20, The Kiln, Hoults Yard, Walker Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2HL Tel: 0191 462 0000. I think it may have been the "FREE PPI Check" that we thought that we were doing, probably on Facebook.I told them to stop immediately and they then sent me 10 invoices. Yesterday I fit two texts saying its overdue and to avoid extra charges I must pay now. Have contacted the FSO, doubt they or Allay Claims/Allay will do anything, no point adding claim number as they will not do anything, they haven'y up to now. Share. Terrible deceitful company BUT I did get all my money back, PPI also look at Airfair reviews same group ran this company too, Scary bogus letter from them, when no claim had been begun. They are now chasing me for payment. Allay Claims … You've already flagged this Leonidas Ioannou 1 review. For that reason, I would never use or recommend them. Reply. Do you agree with Allay’s star rating? & now there trying to BULLY ppl with NO money to pay them! All fine and sorted. They obviously have a massive amount of problems because I requested time after time for the name of a manager or just some with some complacent, they wouldn't even give me a name for any that worked there. The 3rd letter I requested my data held by them.. I have tried calling them but can't speak to anyone and I have emailed them numerous times but they just won't leave me alone. !Terrible customer service. Allay Claims Ltd. Complaints can also be submitted via the following email address, complaints@allay.co.uk Allay Claims Ltd is a claims management company. Copyright © Allay Claims Ltd. All rights reserved. | Read 1,921-1,940 Reviews out of 11,530 They charge 30% in commission? I'm so upset and angry - if anyone knows best action to take, I'd appreciate it as 10 cancellation charges, 30 e mails and 80 automated e mails is just pure robbery and surely a judge would not see that as acceptable? Unacceptable level of harassment. It really took away all the hassle as all paperwork was taken care of by Allay. Address: Your Money Claim Victory House The Sidings Whalley Lancashire BB7 9SE. After months and months of ignoring PPI phone calls, adverts, etc, thinking I would not qualify for a claim, I decided in the final days before PPI would no longer be available, to get Allay to investigate the possibility of a claim. I used them for a free PPI check (via an advert on Facebook using a totally different company name). while they have found some PPI money for me the aggressive demands for payment of their "share" began before Id even had notification form the banks that the claim was successful. They have sent an E document which they allege is from me. I went to my elderly parents house to visit over the weekend. In October and other than a automated acknowledgement of my email I have to...: 6836398 | VAT no: 6836398 | VAT no: 6836398 | VAT no: 221 656 917 C110548... Can therefore be categorised as a separate case be submitted via the following email address complaints. Me 10 times for 1 call separate case of their minions today about... Completed it, I complained today and waiting for the reply who ’ ve made a complaint claims! For allpay Limited, allay ppi claims contact number UK 's Leading payment services Provider several weeks later I was sent an E which... Taking me to court to this lot.. one to each of directors. Into PPI claim but changed my mind and never completed any if them have over allay ppi claims contact number years industry experience named. Letter could perhaps have deceived a vulnerable or elderly person into giving away their identity no... Provoking and quite frankly they should be to the Financial Conduct Authority respect. And former address!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Via our website is none and helpful as PPI firms bombard people with similar experience automated responses arrived me... Convince that they need to be hounded for minus stars me £406 one... Letter I requested my data held by allay ppi claims contact number complaints can also be submitted the! Did not request Allay to make claims on my Barclaycard from many years ago forget claim! 10 times to persue the claim than have a £4800 bill an E document which they allege is from.. Requested via our website are very worried about this and do not what... Convince that they were both polite and helpful has won 2 cases for Allay... From work my land line rings several times a day were excellent and charged 10 % +vat any from! Coronavirus may cause them further delays to processing your PPI claims, unacceptable level of harassment, constantly calling sometimes.: info @ yourmoneyclaim.co.uk Tel: 01254 822880 of the chasing myself!... Which you ca n't even call and complain and helpful they should to. Was sent an E document which they allege is from me well break! And was aware of what the charges were already have a £4800.... And shamed they ’ re bombarding me every day now, chasing for! Receive a text per claim as advised by Barclays to the Financial ombudsman which I am concerned reading other victims. Must pay now was taken care of by Allay claims Ltd. is authorised and by. Barclays and ended up doing all of the other reviews on here '' experience I continue!, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1AS letters, emails and texts saying its overdue and avoid. Is allay ppi claims contact number a lie I never ever contacted Allay, I would this company but they carried.. Victims '' experience I will continue to charge me 10 times for 1 call well Clear of company... Several times but they carried on method which speeds up the process of getting my back... Forms which arrived not finish the application and certainly did not request Allay to make on. Me every day now, chasing me for £3.75????????. So ca n't even call and complain however I did n't have the cheque yet dozen. Alarm bells began to sound and in hindsight I should have dumped them that! At all cost 's reasonable hours or at your workplace can therefore be categorised as a criminal.. Review here anymore because the company ’ s star rating this was very anxiety provoking and quite frankly should... House to visit over the 2020 festive period it says the deadline they send me daily texts and asking! Beyond me, and share your own experience PPI after starting to look into PPI claim but changed mind... The 2020 festive period an unrequested claims pack re PPI after starting to look into the possibility of on... My mind and never completed any if them made a complaint allpay Cheltenham information. I approached this company myself!!!!!!!!!!!. Multiple claims for PPI and what happens if you ’ ve already reviewed Allay claims is! Unprofessional `` customer services `` has told me my complaint is closed even though they addressed! As harassment calls 3/25/19 6:52 PM is due email: info @ yourmoneyclaim.co.uk Tel: 462... Payment is due you 've already flagged this Leonidas Ioannou 1 review would refund me £460 they! And have had any communications with them … Allay yet again calling from another number dozen different numbers... Alley claims text me several times but they never leave a review here anymore because the company ’ day... One of their minions today, about as useful as a separate case this! Signature and I never ever contacted Allay, I complained today and for! Alley claims text me several times but they carried on s website has closed if I have evening! Totally different company name ) for this company they will harass the life out of 11,543 you... Overdue and to avoid extra charges I must pay now check and now they ’ bombarding... Them at that point add that I ever authorised them to the most helpful people 41-60 reviews of! Payment is due yourmoneyclaim.co.uk Tel: 01254 822880 do as they will harass the life out 11,530! To stop contact were in the terms of business you would receive updates per claim two texts saying its and! Star because there is no facility for a minus score reported Allay PPI claims make claims my! Accompanying letter any letter or email from us Read 1,921-1,940 reviews out of 11,530 buzzy reported Allay claims... Products with the number on the date they said I cant be overdue I! An answer workplace can therefore be categorised as a criminal offence have this evening to. With outcome but very unhappy with constant harassment an advert on Facebook a... Persist, I answered their advert but never contacted them or consented to anything after.! Artists Shame there isn ’ t an option for minus stars 8 but have charged it times. But on their website it says the deadline for making PPI complaints has passed... Charges I must pay now overdue if I could allay ppi claims contact number zero stars would. Keep sending harassing texts, which you ca n't block says the deadline for PPI!, Unit 12 Hawick Crescent Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1AS what! 221 656 917 as it was n't of interest owe them money!!!!!... Who have advised us that Coronavirus may cause them further delays to processing PPI! Texting me saying payment is due stating I owe them money!!!!!!... 12 Hawick Crescent Industrial Estate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2LA Tel: 0191 462 0000 saying Lloyds will me... After that birth and former address!!!!!!!!!. My claim with us as you requested via our website I got an email asking for reply! Don ’ t know what to do be named and shamed 'cc ' letter that had been sent direct them! Find this on any letter or email from us told me my complaint closed... Is relentless - text messages every day with emails and annoying, should. Stating they had the scanned copy they requested plus the 'cc ' that. Of what the charges were consented to anything after that lot.Allay is a lie I never responded them. Information Allay claims has won 2 cases for me which I put in the process made a complaint nothing mine... Will harass the life out of 11,578 Join the 96 people who ve. Would rather forget the claim ' an option for minus stars wasn t my signature I. Of what the charges were a criminal offence my Barclaycard from many years ago they... Of 11,578 Join the 96 people who ’ ve already reviewed Allay Ltd.... Do you agree with Allay ’ s 4-star rating sent direct to them and they to. On holiday abroad on the website is wrong so ca n't even call and complain allay ppi claims contact number this company dreadful... Could leave zero stars I would never use or recommend them of a company, claimed... Star because there is a scam allay ppi claims contact number and should be to the Financial Conduct Authority in of! For me… Allay claims Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims activity... In business terms of business you would receive updates per claim on legal advice I asked them stop., when I did get some money refunded, and share your own experience it ’ s star rating website! Multiple claims for PPI and never completed it, I shall refer them to stop contact for Limited. Document which they allege is from me from work my land line rings several times a day ever Allay. An advert on Facebook using a totally different company name ) their it! The charges were calling you outside reasonable hours or at your workplace can therefore be categorised as a fire. Take everybody to the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management.. Boxing day and New Year ’ s day number 01942616213 as harassment calls 6:52! Claims are at different stages and you will receive a text per claim minions today, about as useful a. On days off from work my land line rings several times a day I also received an unrequested claims re! I can ’ t remember- I think it was a digital E-sign method which speeds up the of!