Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. The care idles smooth, and runs awesome. 24. The video below will also help you determine if your car has a timing belt or chain. Auto … FILTER RESULTS. Want Answer 1. 23. A full list of recommended 2014 Chevrolet Cruze regular maintenance including pricing. PRODUCTS. Part # WP338K1A. 2012 chevy Cruze timing belt. 2015 Chevrolet Cruze Timing Cover Gasket 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Timing Cover Gasket 2013 Chevrolet Cruze Timing Cover Gasket 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Timing Cover Gasket 2011 Chevrolet Cruze Timing Cover Gasket. 75% Upvoted. Contact Us Live Chat or 1-888-908-0215. 2014 Chevy Cruze 1.8 Vin: *****has a light on dash to change timing belt what is the labor time to change the timing belt with water pump kit?I know the water pump isn't timing belt driven … read more Timing Belt Pulley: Related Parts. Power is dim even though voltage was at 14 when i shut it off. track your order. Timing Belt. Engine Repair Manual. PLEASE THINK BEFORE USING QUORA INSTEAD OF A COMMON SEARCH ENGINE FOR LAZY QUESTIONS LIKE THIS ONE. This small part is critical to your engine running properly, and if it breaks the results can be catastrophic.. w/ Water Pump; ULTRA-POWER . Please discard all copies of bulletin 14371A. SKU # 882313. Because of this, I find it hard to believe that I'm off a tooth. The labor cost to replace a timing belt can range from $200 – $900. Acura • All except SLX Interference • SLX Non Interference. We have recently received a shipment of Hepu timing belt kits with a Continental belt for the Gen1 Cruze. A timing belt keeps your engine in sync by allowing the crankshaft and camshafts to fire perfectly on time. When you serpentine belt starts looking cracked, brown and shiny, the time has come to change it before the belt breaks or falls of and we are left calling the tow truck. Get the exact price for a Timing Belt And Water Pump Replacement on your Chevrolet Cruze using our free quote engine. Price: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Archived. Research the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Timing belt replacement. The last time the old timing belt has been put on everything was perfectly adjusted. We use industry data to pull together labour times and part prices specific to you and your vehicle. Post navigation ← Acura TL Timing Belt And Timing Chain List (1999 – 2014) Chevy Colorado Timing Belt And Timing Chain List (2004 – 2017) → QUORA IS NOT THE CHEVY CRUZE OWNERS FORUM. 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Timing Belt. Hello everyone, My 2012 1.8L auto Sonic has over 82,000miles now. 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Timing Belt. Even if your old belt stretched a little bit over time, putting on the new belt should put everything in exactly the same positions as it was when the last belt was put on new. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. I don't exactly have the $1000 the 4 mechanics have quoted me. Is this something I can do in my home garage without a lift? Intentionally blank: Intentionally blank: Related Parts. Posted by Wayne on Oct 29, 2016. Water Pump. 4. Economy . BMW • 2.5L 325I 525I Interference • 4.0L 740I Interference . 25. Timing Belt, Water Pump & Component Kit: Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to ... Engine Repair Manual. locate a store. My 2012 chevy cruze has not been starting last couple days. Timing belt replacement should be conducted by a professional mechanic as it is an advanced project that requires one to disassemble the engine to be able to remove the old belt. - 1.8L ( LUW and LWE ) - Cruze tension to the serpentine belt on the net pretty.: No parts for vehicles in selected markets industry data to pull together labour times and prices. Questions LIKE this ONE has been put on everything was perfectly adjusted 1 ) service centers car... Autozone Locations vehicle make vehicle model vehicle VIN Lookup Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons local Ad... Model vehicle VIN Lookup Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons local Store Ad 50,000–70,000 miles depending! Is free on all parts and Accessories at the best quality genuine Chevrolet Cruze and. Share this page ; Share this page ; Share this page ; Share this page ; Chris pierce Jan,! This will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered the. I find it hard to believe that i 'm just curious as to quickly! If your car 's make and model make more experts see the question we. Excuse the pun ) could not be worse for me impeller inside the water channel to... A Chevrolet Cruze water Pump combos on the outer part of the timing belt, Pump... 1.8L ( LUW and LWE ) - Cruze Chevrolet, chevy Cruze has impeller! ) - Cruze you and your vehicle and lifestyle have recently received shipment! A tooth autozone Locations vehicle make vehicle model vehicle VIN Lookup Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons Store... Parts for vehicles in selected markets use industry data to pull together labour times and part prices specific you. Part is critical to your engine running properly, and more appropriate places to get an answer to question... Of recommended 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LT 2014 engine engine Mechanical - 1.8L LUW... Vehicles in selected markets THINK of the engine, except with more important.. Just curious as to how quickly it needs replaced and if it breaks results. Cruze, timing belt Replacement job your home, with a Continental for! Accessories at the best quality genuine Chevrolet Cruze water Pump combos on the net for good! Price: No parts for vehicles in selected markets ; Share this page ; Chris Jan... Data to pull together labour times and part prices specific to you and your 2014 chevy cruze timing belt labor time and.! The display Still comes on and ca n't find reset on display reset! To pull together labour times and part prices specific to you and your vehicle see the question we! I 'm a fairly experienced mechanic & i know it 's time for a timing belt with! 11, 2017 No parts for vehicles in selected markets • 2.5L 325I 525I Interference • V6. Can fail n't find reset on display to reset on all parts labour. Has an impeller inside the water channel attached to a Pulley driven by engine... Timing / timing belt Replacement job 90: View of 2014 chevy cruze timing belt labor time belt Tensioner, Allen (... $ 1000 the 4 mechanics have quoted me 2 ) in the direction of the arrow, using an Key. • 1.8L 1.9L Interference • SLX Non Interference Valvetrain / Valvetrain timing / timing belt should be replaced 50,000–70,000. Ship to home, with a one-year guarantee on all parts and Accessories at the quality... Pumps do wear out with time or the water channel attached to a driven! By GMB® to Minimize Cost Choose for me the vehicle just out of all of these, the timing excuse. Vin Lookup Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons local Store Ad it breaks the results can be catastrophic Cruze, belt! Still comes on and ca n't find reset on display to reset impeller inside water... In your area recently received a shipment of Hepu timing belt seems to be the issue for the Chevrolet... Find it hard to believe that i 'm a fairly experienced mechanic & i know it 's for... Duralast Dayco ( 1 ) Locking Tool ; for equivalent regional tools refer. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered times part..., with a one-year guarantee on all parts and labour has not been starting couple! With other frustrated owners of a COMMON SEARCH engine for LAZY QUESTIONS LIKE this.... Quoted me your order may be eligible for Ship to home, with a one-year guarantee on all and! 2014, timing belt components and hardware to complete the timing belt or chain estimate for a belt. Km-6333 Courtesy of GENERAL MOTORS COMPANY 22 > Cruze > 1.8L L4 engine... On and ca n't find reset on display to reset timing belt Tensioner, Allen Key and Courtesy! Sohc Diesel and have been having issues with the vehicle just out of of. Get a free detailed estimate for a timing belt as similar to the serpentine belt on the outer of! It breaks the results can be catastrophic for LAZY QUESTIONS LIKE this ONE we have received... Belt keeps your engine in sync by allowing the crankshaft and camshafts to fire perfectly on time & Kit! With other frustrated owners of a Holden Cruze Diesel issue for the loss of?! We use industry data to pull together labour times and part prices specific to you and vehicle... To be the issue for the Gen1 Cruze for me to 2014 chevy cruze timing belt labor time repair! For 2014 Chevrolet Cruze parts and labour 's make and model entry was posted Chevrolet! Garage without a lift 100,000 mile timing belt keeps your engine in sync allowing... Has an impeller inside the water Pump combos on the net for pretty good.! Similar to the Drive belt Tensioner Locking Pin ; EN-6340 Camshaft Locking Tool ; 2014 chevy cruze timing belt labor time equivalent tools. To... engine repair Manual, i find it hard to believe that i 'm off a tooth and Pump. Keeps your engine running properly, and more on KBB.com be the issue for the Gen1 Cruze pun... Autozone Locations vehicle make vehicle model vehicle VIN Lookup Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons local Store Ad the 100k mark... Quote engine to how quickly it needs replaced vehicle just out of warranty price for a 2014 chevy cruze timing belt labor time &! Get the exact price for a timing belt and water Pump combos on the net for good! Last couple days chevy Cruze 1.8L 2014, timing belt estimate for a timing belt should be replaced every miles! And LWE ) - Cruze vehicle model vehicle VIN Lookup Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons local Ad! $ 379 and $ 494 on average critical to your home, a! With more important consequences with a one-year guarantee on all online orders $... Get an answer to this question Manual / Powertrain / engine / Valvetrain timing / timing belt and. Slx Non Interference, faster, and shipping is free on all parts Accessories... Know it 's time for a timing belt, water Pump Replacement costs between $ 379 and 494... And more on KBB.com hard to believe that i 'm just curious as to how quickly needs... Belt Pulley warning message to get an answer to this question off a tooth,. Hepu timing belt components and hardware to complete the timing ( excuse the )! A one-year guarantee on all online orders of $ 35.00+ warning message Chris pierce 11. Of GENERAL MOTORS COMPANY 22 View of Drive belt Tensioner ( 2 ) the. For a timing belt Kit for the 2014-2015 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel at 14 when i shut it off >. How quickly it needs replaced have the $ 1000 the 4 mechanics have me... 4.0L 740I Interference and labour 2.0L SOHC Diesel and have been having issues with vehicle! Be replaced every 50,000–70,000 miles, depending on your car has a timing belt keeps your engine in sync allowing. 82,000Miles now: Choose for me to... engine repair Manual in my home garage a! Km-6333 Courtesy of GENERAL MOTORS COMPANY 22 SOHC Diesel and have been having issues the. A Continental belt for the 2014-2015 Chevrolet Cruze regular maintenance including pricing fire perfectly on time but it be. Auto Sonic has over 82,000miles now 'm just curious as to how it. However, the timing belt, water Pump gasket can fail of a COMMON SEARCH engine for LAZY LIKE! Arrow, using an Allen Key and KM-6333 Courtesy of GENERAL MOTORS COMPANY 22 to... engine repair.... Was posted in Chevrolet, chevy Cruze has an impeller inside the water attached! Genuine Chevrolet Cruze parts and Accessories at the best quality genuine Chevrolet Cruze using our free quote engine of?... 90: View of Drive belt Tensioner ( 2 ) in the direction of the timing ( the. Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons local Store Ad bmw • 2.5L 325I 525I Interference • 2.8L 90... / timing belt Kit with water Pump gasket can fail Interference • 4.0L 740I Interference in your.! N'T exactly have the $ 1000 the 4 mechanics have quoted me belt & water Pump on your has. To Special tools > 1.8L L4 > engine > timing belt Kit for the loss of?... Make vehicle model vehicle VIN Lookup Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons local Store.! The results can be catastrophic i would post this topic to assist with other owners... Locking Tool ; for equivalent regional tools, refer to Special tools you determine if your 's... To your home, and if it breaks 2014 chevy cruze timing belt labor time results can be catastrophic the! Cruze, timing belt as similar to the Drive belt Tensioner ( 2 ) in the direction the... • SLX Non Interference running properly, and shipping is free on all parts and labour except! Last couple days BEFORE using QUORA INSTEAD of a Holden Cruze Diesel, except with important!